True Love

God, the FSM, and everything else.
User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9030
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: True Love

Postby Poodle » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:11 pm

Oh, Johan. You're certainly tiring. You appear to not register anything anyone says, instead preferring to do your Grade 2 Messiah jobbie. It's not good enough, you know? You have a full-on mission against two people. TWO PEOPLE, Johan. It's not as if you have the whole of Asia Minor in your face, especially when you consider that you're from a small place in South Africa. OK -Jesus was from a small place too, but that was a while ago and we were looking at Romans with spears rather than anything which may impinge upon a more modern Messiah. You've made your point. You know that you're the sun in god's eyes. OK? If you want to be the current messiah, then so be it. It's all yours. The world's your oyster.
But I would much prefer it if you removed from me the ability to take the piss out of you. I REALLY would like it if you re-presented yourself to your doctor (I know you have one). For your own sake, Johan, seek help. Don't argue, Johan. Don't present messianic justifications, because you've been there before. Talk to someone who understands your mental state and has the ability to actually help you.
I fear for your well-being if you ignore me, Johan. PLEASE GO AND SEEK HELP.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:16 pm

Aztexan wrote:And he says he died.
That's even insaner!


If you take a cat and make it a dog. Then it is a dog. It died as a cat. It can not be both.

So when I got born again I died as a human being.

Romans 6
3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

The day Jesus died I died too. And when He was resurrected I was too. Now being a God in His Life.

http://christianforums.net/Fellowship/i ... ain.68720/
Last edited by Johan on Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9030
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: True Love

Postby Poodle » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:23 pm

OK. King James version. You really should state your sources. And then finishing off your subsequent sentences is a great Idea. You didn't. Get help.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:29 pm

Poodle wrote:It's been almost 24 hours.
Ssssshhhhh.


What?

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9030
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: True Love

Postby Poodle » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:33 pm

No Johan - a late edit won't do it ...

Here's the actual continuation of what you're trying to claim as your own ...

9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.

10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.

11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.

20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.

21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.

22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Long-winded, maybe - but lying is a sin, Johan. The conclusion you drew from your partial quotation was a lie. You are a liar, Johan. You cannot even get the simplest of scriptures correct. Hang down your head in shame. You have taken the Lord's words in vain. You are a servant of sin and therefore free from righteousness. Not righteous, Johan - your own words condemn you. GET HELP, you jerk.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30684
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: True Love

Postby Gord » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:33 am

Johan wrote:You should read the links. It is not my words.

I have read the links, and your words are your words.

Skeptics said that I am beating up a whole town of 20 000 people with a club. Their names are Abaddon and Halleyscomet.

No one said that. They didn't even say exactly what you did to your wife and daughters.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:16 pm

Poodle wrote:Gord the Wonder Dog has shredded your claims, Johan. Can you explain to us how you feel about that? You know - sticking to the point and all that stuff.


He shredded the wrong ones. It is actually Abaddon and Halley's claims.

Halley said a whole town has court orders against me.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... %22R%22%7D

And Abaddon said they are all "sick" of it.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2251

So how come they are the "sick" ones and not me?

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9030
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: True Love

Postby Poodle » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:22 pm

Johan, it can't all be someone else's fault, you know? Anyone, after reading not very much of your waffle, can see you have problems and that you create problems for other people. You and I both know that you're sick. But you can get help. I'm advising you to do it.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:51 pm

Poodle wrote:Oh, Johan. You're certainly tiring.


Nope. I give Power to the tired.

Isaiah 40
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.*n16


Poodle wrote:You appear to not register anything anyone says, instead preferring to do your Grade 2 Messiah jobbie.


Nope. As you read here you will notice that I registered very well what you said.

Poodle wrote:It's not good enough, you know? You have a full-on mission against two people. TWO PEOPLE, Johan. It's not as if you have the whole of Asia Minor in your face, especially when you consider that you're from a small place in South Africa.


Nope. I came from many forums and I am still on many forums. And I will go to many forums. That way I will be around the world.

Poodle wrote:OK -Jesus was from a small place too, but that was a while ago and we were looking at Romans with spears rather than anything which may impinge upon a more modern Messiah.


Yep. Now we have the Internet. A lot of help.

Poodle wrote:You've made your point. You know that you're the sun in god's eyes.


Nope. I am the Wife at His side.

Poodle wrote:OK? If you want to be the current messiah, then so be it. It's all yours. The world's your oyster.


Nope. I have another mission.

Poodle wrote:But I would much prefer it if you removed from me the ability to take the piss out of you.


Can never do that because you would like the try.

Poodle wrote:I REALLY would like it if you re-presented yourself to your doctor (I know you have one). For your own sake, Johan, seek help.


You throwing away now your chance to "try"?

Poodle wrote:Don't argue, Johan. Don't present messianic justifications, because you've been there before.


Nope. I present something else. Some more restoration of the world for the sake of the humans having a better one.

Poodle wrote:Talk to someone who understands your mental state and has the ability to actually help you.


I thought you had that ability?


Poodle wrote:I fear for your well-being if you ignore me, Johan. PLEASE GO AND SEEK HELP.


You can only warn?

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:51 pm

Poodle wrote:OK. King James version. You really should state your sources. And then finishing off your subsequent sentences is a great Idea. You didn't. Get help.


These things are not important.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9030
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: True Love

Postby Poodle » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:34 pm

OK Johan - I've tried. You haven't. Bye.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:04 pm

Johan wrote:You would not know because you never took a look at the links. But for what it is worth for the guests reading here.

Here are their lies revealed now.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/king/messages/?msg=82.63
Nope. A link to another forum is not proof. Proof is factual documentation, not yet another one of your blathering posts. If you have linked to factual documentation in that post, then post those links here. I'm not doing your work for you.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:20 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:No, I won't. This is the Skeptics' Forum. You are required to state a hypothesis, then support it with factual evidence from reputable sources.
So I did just that.
You have not stated a hypothesis.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:You've consistently failed to do so, therefore I can say with full confidence that you're full of {!#%@}.
So your "full confidence" is a fake.
Wrong. I have full confidence in my full confidence that you're full of {!#%@}.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:You are judging prematurely. But such is the human judgement. It should best be left to God.
Yet you're judging me as having judged prematurely. Clearly, you can't keep your own BS straight.
The conclusion of what he said has not been reached yet.
Non sequitur.
Yep. Because you didn't read the evidence.
You haven't provided any evidence for me to read.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:When literally everyone you interact with tells you you're full of {!#%@}, it's time to bite the bullet and go buy an enema.
Because you didn't read the evidence you are "full of {!#%@}".
You haven't provided any evidence for me to read.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:You've made claims that are impossible except in your disturbed mind. I don't need to follow your links to see this clearly.
Not reading the evidence totally disqualify you to do any judgment.
You haven't provided any evidence for me to read.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote: Wrong again. If you claimed that pi was equal to three, I would also not waste time looking at your 'evidence' before judging you to be either willfully ignorant or insane. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence; links to other fora in which you've spewed the exact same BS you've spewed here isn't evidence at all, never mind extraordinary evidence.
And this is proof of your {!#%@}. Because if you did read you will see that it is just not true. The only reason I gave those links is because I am not writing over there what I did over here. So I gave links to things already established as factual by other Skeptics.
Oh, so you expect me to do your work for you because you're too {!#%@} lazy to copy and paste links from another forum? It's not godlike to shove your responsibility onto others, then insult them when they refuse to do the work that is YOUR responsibility.

Johan wrote:So ruling 20 000 people in my hometown man "alone" is a fact. This has been established by the links I gave. So the links I gave is Producing Facts. That you have to witness by reading the links and to become part of the Fact Creation. If you do not do that you will only be part of the Fact Observation.
You've provided no evidence that you 'rule 20,000 people in your hometown.' Links to other forums in which you've posted the same verbal diarrhea you've posted here is NOT EVIDENCE.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:23 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Gord is just playing with you. He doesn't buy into your BS any more than the rest of us.
Nope. Wrong again. That is not playing but lying. Making Gord a liar that can not be believed. According to your words.
Do you have reading comprehension issues? You seem to be unable to formulate logical conclusions, and consistently misinterpret the words of others. I feel certain the local school would be happy to sign you up for remedial reading.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:58 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:Wisdom is a Godly attribute. It is part of God's Character. Humans do not possess it and thus make wrong decisions.
Wrong again. Wisdom is the combination of intelligence, experience, and introspection.
Meaning you are wise?
Again, you appear to have reading comprehension issues. Please describe how you formulated the conclusion that I believe I'm wise, based on my having corrected you on the definition of the word 'wisdom.'

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:ISF banned me prematurely. The issue is not resolved.
Oh, dear...you're judging again. Bad Christian.
Nope. The facts are there. Many there asked for the ban to be lifted according to Halley. And maybe some here will also speak against it if I am banned at this point.
Please quote the chapter and verse from the Bible where Jesus says, "It's perfectly fine to judge others if you believe you have all the facts, even if your belief is misguided."

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:But you know now. And you need to act. Why are you scared? My Children should know. You should contact them.
We don't need to do a damn thing, least of all advocate for you.
Sure. If you do not want the Truth you can just disappear. And if you want see it you stay here. And if you want to be part of discovering it. . . .well then you have to do something.
I'm uninterested in 'The TruthTM.' Truth is simply your perception of the available data, and fails to take into account that you may be suffering from premature determination, may have misinterpreted data, and/or may be missing pertinent information. I'm only interested in facts.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:How can you just allow an evil man to have his way while you know about it.
WTF are you talking about?
About me.
So you admit that you're an evil man?

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:ISF did it at this point. Are you going to agree with them or call them foolish. I call them foolish. They built their decision on Abaddon and his "evidence" and Halley siding with him. Are you going to do it too? If not you agree with me that ISF Mods were foolish.
Wrong again. Either-or logic is fallacious and ignorantly discards all other possible options.
You perhaps have another possible option?
You've created a false dilemma by claiming my only options are to agree with the ISF mods OR agree with you that they are foolish. There are a myriad of other options, including:
• refusing to take a side,
• ignoring the issue completely,
• agreeing with the mods' decision, but not with their reasoning,
• agreeing with the mods' reasoning, but not their decision,
• putting you on 'ignore' so I don't have to read any more of your BS.
I'm sure there are additional options I haven't considered, as well. But there are NOT only two options. Claiming that there are is fallacious. Quite ungodlike.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Halleyscomet » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:59 pm

Gord wrote::wave: Hi, Halleyscomet.

Hello.

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Aztexan wrote:You're not going to address halleyscomet's post, Johan?


As far as I can workout it's not that unusual a story.

Johan develops a severe psychiatric disease and starts thinking he is God's wife, although he is a male.
Johan starts harassing local church members so they get a court order against him,
Johan's wife and two children get a court order against him after he attacks them,
Johan is sent to a non voluntary psychiatrist hospital by authorities for a while
Johan is released as he isn't getting better, but is not a harm to himself or others,
Johan is banned from his home town and starts trolling internet forums to tell the world he is Mrs God


Johan's no different to Highflyertoo, who came here and told us he was Emmanuel, the real Jesus.
They are both just bat-shit crazy
:D


While that covers many of the main points, there are a number of darker aspects to his behavior. I've only skimmed here so I don't know if he's been posting links to his dropbox of scanned documents. When translated those files include things like the disciplinary actions that got him kicked out of at least one church. He was trying to convert kids to worshiping him and telling children that demons were responsible for their parents getting divorced. Over at the SGU forum he's been bragging about how there were "only" two occasions where beat one of his daughters until HIS hand was sore. These are the things he admits to when trying to prop himself up.

He's a stalker and a harasser, threatening violence to the people he knows in person, sometimes committing it. I've come to the conclusion it's only a matter of time before he gets himself jailed for a violent outburst or killed in a confrontation. My primary hope is when he snaps he doesn't take anyone else out with him.

I'm glad he lacks the charisma to build up a large following. He'd be a South African version of David Koresh if he had the charisma to build a cult.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22097
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: True Love

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:08 pm

Seems he showed his hand too soon for that. ;)
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27746
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: True Love

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:44 pm

Halleyscomet wrote: I don't know if he's been posting links to his dropbox of scanned documents.
He did. It was hard to translate and work through.

He certainly has some severe psychiatric problems.
:D

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: Not just insane, but also criminal.

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:53 pm

Johan wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Johan wrote:Actually according to ISF mentality I am a very bad person.
[color=#000080] According to the South African courts, you are also a bad person. That's why you are prohibited from approaching 500 metres of your wife, children and a number of churches in Robertson.
Yep. Here are the court orders and you can show me what was the "bad" things I did.
• You interfered with your wife's employment, a children's school, violating the legally-establish curriculum by spouting your religious nonsense, and disrupting the children's education.
• You terrorized the children by telling them they had evil spirits inside them.
• You repeatedly harassed the children's teachers.
• You publicly slandered three different ministers in front of their congregations, calling them 'liars' and their spouses 'dirty.'
• You disrupted services at those three churches by loudly preaching your religious nonsense.
• You harassed the three ministers both at their churches and at their homes.
• You disregarded the instructions of legal authorities and established law, claiming you were following god's orders.
• You refused to cease and desist your activities when ordered to by legal authorities.

I think it's time for you to leave this forum. No one here is interested in the delusions of an insane criminal.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22097
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: True Love

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:55 pm

A clear case awaiting a presidential pardon...
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:58 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:A clear case awaiting a presidential pardon...
LOL. Like nearly all persecutors, especially religious ones, he believes himself to be persecuted.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30684
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: True Love

Postby Gord » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:29 am

Johan wrote:...Abaddon said they are all "sick" of it.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2251

So how come they are the "sick" ones and not me?

Because you are the illness and they are your victims.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Halleyscomet » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:19 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote: I don't know if he's been posting links to his dropbox of scanned documents.
He did. It was hard to translate and work through.

He certainly has some severe psychiatric problems.
:D


"Abaddon" on the SGU and ISF translated a few of them.

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9548786

At the end of the post I just linked to, Abaddon mentions a "a cease and desist letter from a solicitor." He never got to post it because the thread was locked. From what I understand it included mention of Johan standing outside a person's home screaming at them and threatening them.

Abusing children, terrorizing a kindergarten class and stalking people while treating violence is the sort of thing he ADMITS to while trying to make himself look GOOD.

Nikki Nyx wrote:No one here is interested in the delusions of an insane criminal.


I think that may be the single most succinct and accurate summary of Johan's posts I've come across yet.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:38 pm

Poodle wrote:Johan, it can't all be someone else's fault, you know?


Most of the time it is not. But in this case it is. To get court orders are a mistake.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3n6l5sco7qe0 ... .docx?dl=0

And making mistakes costs you.



Poodle wrote:Anyone, after reading not very much of your waffle, can see you have problems


Nope. Everything that gives problems are out of my live. In my life is no wife, no kids, no family, no friends, no nation, no house or other possessions and thus I need no work and no money. I am now only assisting people with their lives they create for themselves and the problems associated with doing that.

I am dead as a human being and alive as a God.

Galatians 2
20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Poodle wrote:and that you create problems for other people.


Nope. They create it for themselves. And in this case I didn't do the wrong. They got the court orders and they are suffering the consequences.



Poodle wrote:You and I both know that you're sick. But you can get help. I'm advising you to do it.


I was "sick" when I was human. Now I am restored to God's best intentions.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:43 pm

Poodle wrote:OK Johan - I've tried. You haven't. Bye.


So it is the end of a relationship to you? But that was just your mistake. You never had one. Makes life very empty without them.

Maybe you see your mistake in future.

Waiting on you.

Love

Mom.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:45 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:You would not know because you never took a look at the links. But for what it is worth for the guests reading here.

Here are their lies revealed now.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/king/messages/?msg=82.63
Nope. A link to another forum is not proof. Proof is factual documentation, not yet another one of your blathering posts. If you have linked to factual documentation in that post, then post those links here. I'm not doing your work for you.


The "factual documentation" is also part of the links. But not having followed them you missed the evidence which are "factual documentation".

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:20 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:No, I won't. This is the Skeptics' Forum. You are required to state a hypothesis, then support it with factual evidence from reputable sources.
So I did just that.
You have not stated a hypothesis.


Yep. I have. God upgrades society.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:You've consistently failed to do so, therefore I can say with full confidence that you're full of {!#%@}.
So your "full confidence" is a fake.
Wrong. I have full confidence in my full confidence that you're full of {!#%@}.


Not worth much.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:You are judging prematurely. But such is the human judgement. It should best be left to God.
Yet you're judging me as having judged prematurely. Clearly, you can't keep your own BS straight.
The conclusion of what he said has not been reached yet.
Non sequitur.
Yep. Because you didn't read the evidence.
You haven't provided any evidence for me to read.


I have and you admitted that you didn't read it.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:When literally everyone you interact with tells you you're full of {!#%@}, it's time to bite the bullet and go buy an enema.
Because you didn't read the evidence you are "full of {!#%@}".
You haven't provided any evidence for me to read.


Yep. I have.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:You've made claims that are impossible except in your disturbed mind. I don't need to follow your links to see this clearly.
Not reading the evidence totally disqualify you to do any judgment.
You haven't provided any evidence for me to read.


Yep. I have.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote: Wrong again. If you claimed that pi was equal to three, I would also not waste time looking at your 'evidence' before judging you to be either willfully ignorant or insane. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence; links to other fora in which you've spewed the exact same BS you've spewed here isn't evidence at all, never mind extraordinary evidence.
And this is proof of your {!#%@}. Because if you did read you will see that it is just not true. The only reason I gave those links is because I am not writing over there what I did over here. So I gave links to things already established as factual by other Skeptics.
Oh, so you expect me to do your work for you because you're too {!#%@} lazy to copy and paste links from another forum? It's not godlike to shove your responsibility onto others, then insult them when they refuse to do the work that is YOUR responsibility.


Actually I did copy and paste them.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:So ruling 20 000 people in my hometown man "alone" is a fact. This has been established by the links I gave. So the links I gave is Producing Facts. That you have to witness by reading the links and to become part of the Fact Creation. If you do not do that you will only be part of the Fact Observation.
You've provided no evidence that you 'rule 20,000 people in your hometown.' Links to other forums in which you've posted the same verbal diarrhea you've posted here is NOT EVIDENCE.


It was not links to what I said but links to what others said who investigated the "factual documentation" and contacted those involved.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:23 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Gord is just playing with you. He doesn't buy into your BS any more than the rest of us.
Nope. Wrong again. That is not playing but lying. Making Gord a liar that can not be believed. According to your words.
Do you have reading comprehension issues?


Why?

Nikki Nyx wrote:You seem to be unable to formulate logical conclusions, and consistently misinterpret the words of others.


It only "seems" like that.

Nikki Nyx wrote:I feel certain the local school would be happy to sign you up for remedial reading.


Nope. Because it only "seems" like that.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:48 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:Wisdom is a Godly attribute. It is part of God's Character. Humans do not possess it and thus make wrong decisions.
Wrong again. Wisdom is the combination of intelligence, experience, and introspection.
Meaning you are wise?
Again, you appear to have reading comprehension issues. Please describe how you formulated the conclusion that I believe I'm wise, based on my having corrected you on the definition of the word 'wisdom.'


You know exactly the formula. So you have followed it. And thus you should be wise now. Or do you want to be called Wise by others while actually hiding the fact that you are unsure?

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:ISF banned me prematurely. The issue is not resolved.
Oh, dear...you're judging again. Bad Christian.
Nope. The facts are there. Many there asked for the ban to be lifted according to Halley. And maybe some here will also speak against it if I am banned at this point.
Please quote the chapter and verse from the Bible where Jesus says, "It's perfectly fine to judge others if you believe you have all the facts, even if your belief is misguided."


1 Corinthians 6

1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:But you know now. And you need to act. Why are you scared? My Children should know. You should contact them.
We don't need to do a damn thing, least of all advocate for you.
Sure. If you do not want the Truth you can just disappear. And if you want see it you stay here. And if you want to be part of discovering it. . . .well then you have to do something.
I'm uninterested in 'The TruthTM.' Truth is simply your perception of the available data, and fails to take into account that you may be suffering from premature determination, may have misinterpreted data, and/or may be missing pertinent information. I'm only interested in facts.


Nope. Jesus is the Truth.

John 14

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:How can you just allow an evil man to have his way while you know about it.
WTF are you talking about?
About me.
So you admit that you're an evil man?


Nope. But many think so and you have to make your judgment.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:ISF did it at this point. Are you going to agree with them or call them foolish. I call them foolish. They built their decision on Abaddon and his "evidence" and Halley siding with him. Are you going to do it too? If not you agree with me that ISF Mods were foolish.
Wrong again. Either-or logic is fallacious and ignorantly discards all other possible options.
You perhaps have another possible option?
You've created a false dilemma by claiming my only options are to agree with the ISF mods OR agree with you that they are foolish. There are a myriad of other options, including:
• refusing to take a side,
• ignoring the issue completely,
• agreeing with the mods' decision, but not with their reasoning,
• agreeing with the mods' reasoning, but not their decision,
• putting you on 'ignore' so I don't have to read any more of your BS.
I'm sure there are additional options I haven't considered, as well. But there are NOT only two options. Claiming that there are is fallacious. Quite ungodlike.


You are running in circles. It is actually very simple. just about unbanning me or not? So what do you think is chasing you?

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:03 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:
Gord wrote::wave: Hi, Halleyscomet.

Hello.

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Aztexan wrote:You're not going to address halleyscomet's post, Johan?


As far as I can workout it's not that unusual a story.

Johan develops a severe psychiatric disease and starts thinking he is God's wife, although he is a male.
Johan starts harassing local church members so they get a court order against him,
Johan's wife and two children get a court order against him after he attacks them,
Johan is sent to a non voluntary psychiatrist hospital by authorities for a while
Johan is released as he isn't getting better, but is not a harm to himself or others,
Johan is banned from his home town and starts trolling internet forums to tell the world he is Mrs God


Johan's no different to Highflyertoo, who came here and told us he was Emmanuel, the real Jesus.
They are both just bat-shit crazy
:D


Halleyscomet wrote:While that covers many of the main points, there are a number of darker aspects to his behavior.


Meaning all those are correct.

Halleyscomet wrote:I've only skimmed here so I don't know if he's been posting links to his dropbox of scanned documents.


No problem.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o3hpgdnoec22 ... Ti_4a?dl=0

And

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e7cs505gitv6 ... yheya?dl=0

Halleyscomet wrote:When translated those files include things like the disciplinary actions that got him kicked out of at least one church.


Yep. They are for real.

Halleyscomet wrote:He was trying to convert kids to worshiping him


Nope.

Halleyscomet wrote:and telling children that demons were responsible for their parents getting divorced.


Nope.

Halleyscomet wrote:Over at the SGU forum he's been bragging about how there were "only" two occasions where beat one of his daughters until HIS hand was sore.


Correction.
Two occasions where I spanked one of my kids with my flat hand on her bum until I could feel the burn in my hand. The one was for eating pills and fear/evil spirit/demon of her killing herself forced me to do that as at that time 28 years ago it was the teaching of the church that punishment by invoking pain to the body is necessary to bent the child while she is still young. And the other one was for rejecting my punishment. I told her to stand in the corner because of being disobedient. And she refused. And then I felt the necessity to spank her again. With the idea that she would fear the spanking and obey the first punishment to stand in the corner. So I was ruling her with fear for my flat hand. Very evil spirit that.

And then God spoke to me about the Truth. And I stopped. And my witness that it is an evil spirit behind punishment was not accepted by the church community. Then in Robertson God asked me to act against that spirit that was present in Die Herberg and hence the fighting. The leaders didn't want me to embarrass them with their lies about God telling them to punish children and for that matter everyone else too.

Halleyscomet wrote:These are the things he admits to when trying to prop himself up.


Yep. Sure. Just good that I am here to correct wrong perceptions. Which I could not do when Abaddon did his investigation. And therefor he came back with all his wrong perceptions. And influenced everyone by his wrong methods of speaking where I am not able to give corrections. As we call it from the Bible. Back speaking. Speaking behind my back. And now you have all those misconceptions you mentioned above. As you got them from Abaddon and his "backspeaking" Mafia behavior to speak behind closed doors in the darkness where nobody is present. Only you and one party.

Halleyscomet wrote:He's a stalker and a harasser, threatening violence to the people he knows in person, sometimes committing it.


You see. This is also now some of your misconceptions from Abaddon and his Mafia behavior. So let him give us the evidence on this.

Halleyscomet wrote:I've come to the conclusion it's only a matter of time before he gets himself jailed for a violent outburst or killed in a confrontation.


After you read from Abaddon speaking in the darkness behind my back this should not be your conclusion.

Halleyscomet wrote:My primary hope is when he snaps he doesn't take anyone else out with him.


According to the "Mafia" acting.

Halleyscomet wrote:I'm glad he lacks the charisma to build up a large following. He'd be a South African version of David Koresh if he had the charisma to build a cult.


Conclusion drawn from "Mafia" behavior. You should rather believe my e-mail forum. There I spoke to the culprits in front of everybody else. And you are welcome to include your e-mail and we will speak together. Only that way you will know the truth.

On the other hand you can also ask Benni who is part and parcel of my actions in Robertson. And he is transparent unlike Abaddon.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... %22R%22%7D

Or believe Len that was there in Robertson via the e-mail forum and thus in total transparency.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 22R1%22%7D

Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Halleyscomet » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:47 pm

As everyone here can see, Johan is once again going in loops, tossing around "mafia" as a utility insult for any information he'd rather we not know or talk about. He gets repetitive very quickly. If anyone other than Johan has any questions I'll happily answer them, but I think we've extracted the bulk of what we can out of they lying, child abusing, delusional monster. There's more evil under his skin, but do you really want to go there?

Perhaps it's time we all left him behind.
Image

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8622
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Aztexan » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:49 pm

I say we use this thread to share recipes.
trump is Putin's bitch

Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Halleyscomet » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:10 pm

Aztexan wrote:I say we use this thread to share recipes.


Halloween Brimstone Bread

Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Halleyscomet » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:13 pm

Aztexan wrote:I say we use this thread to share recipes.


Here's a grouping of recipes that are always a hit. I make my own kumquat marmalade to use in the last one.

Khoresht Fesenjaan (Chicken with Pomegranate Sauce)

Serves:
8 People

Preparation Time:
20

Cook Time:
210

Ready In:
230

Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoons freshly ground cardamom
- 1 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 butternut squash, seeded and cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron powder
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 pounds boneless chicken pieces
- salt to taste

Directions
1.Preheat oil in a skillet at medium heat.

2.Peel and fry onions until starting to brown.

3.Cut chicken into small pieces and fry until lightly browned.

4.Put them in the water, and bring to a boil.

5.Reduce heat to low, and simmer for about 25-30 minutes.

6.Again preheat the oven to 325 degrees F

7.Add walnuts and pomegranate juice in food processor.

8.Add this mixture into liquid. This can be done in small batches if necessary.

9.After processing add this mixture to the simmering chicken mixture.

10.Decorate with cardamom, cinnamon, saffron powder, and salt.

11.Keep stirring it in the cubed squash.

12.Transfer the entire mixture to baking dish.

13.Then bake, loosely covered for 2 1/2 hours in the preheated oven.

14.Preferably serve with white rice.

----------------------------------------------------------

St. Louis Gooey Butter Cake
via Smitten Kitchen via Melissa Clark

For the cake:
3 tablespoons milk at room temperature
1 3/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
6 tablespoons unsalted butter at room temperature
3 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 large egg
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour

For the topping:
3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 large egg
1 cup plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour

Confectioners’ sugar, for sprinkling.

Make the cake dough: In a small bowl, mix milk with 2 tablespoons warm water. Add yeast and whisk gently until it dissolves. Mixture should foam slightly.

Using an electric mixer with paddle attachment, cream butter, sugar and salt. Scrape down sides of bowl and beat in the egg. Alternately add flour and the milk mixture, scraping down sides of bowl between each addition. Deb suggests switching to a dough hook at this point (which I did) to beat dough on medium speed until it forms a smooth mass and pulls away from sides of bowl, 7 to 10 minutes.

Press, stretch and nudge dough into an ungreased (Deb says to grease it, so I did with cooking spray) 9-by 13-inch baking dish (Deb suggests a glass baking dish) at least 2 inches deep.

Cover dish with plastic wrap or clean tea towel, put in a warm place, and allow to rise until doubled, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.

Make the gooey topping:

Heat oven to 350 degrees. To prepare topping, in a small bowl, whisk corn syrup with 2 tablespoons water and the vanilla. Using an electric mixer with paddle attachment, cream butter, sugar and salt until light and fluffy, 5 to 7 minutes. Scrape down sides of bowl and beat in the egg. Alternately add flour and corn syrup mixture, scraping down sides of bowl between each addition.

Spoon topping in large dollops over risen cake and use an offset spatula to gently spread it in an even layer.

Bake for 30 to 45 minutes (start checking at 30 minutes); cake will rise and fall in waves and have a golden brown top, but will still be liquid in center when done. (I took it out when the sides didn't jiggle but the middle did.)

Allow to cool in pan before sprinkling with confectioners’ sugar for serving.

----------------------------------------------------------

Marzipan and Kumquat Terrine

Serves Six

Ingredients
3 Cups Kumquats
generous 1/2 cup sugar
2/3 cup water
2 Egg Yolks
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 1/4 cups whole milk
7 ounces Golden Mamrzipan, grated
1/2 teaspoon Almond extract
1 1/4 cup whipping cream

1. Cut the kumquats in half and remove the seeds with the tip of a knife. Heat the sugar and water gently in a heavy saucepan until the sugar dissolves. Add the kumquats and cook gently for about 10 minutes, until tender. Let the syrup cool.

2. Whisk the egg yolks in a bowl with the cornstarch and 4 tablespoons of the syrup until smooth. In a heavy saucepan, bring the milk just to a boil, then gradually pour it onto the egg yolk mixture, whisking constantly.

3. Return to the pan and cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until the custard has thickened. Do not let it boil or the custard may curdle. Transfer the custard to a bowl and stir in the marzipan and almond extract. Cover the surface closely with waxed paper to prevent the formation of a skin on the surface and set aside to cool.

4. Line a small terrine or loaf pan with plastic wrap and set aside. Put a generous third of the kumquats in a food processor. Pour another 4 tablespoons of the kumquat syrup and blend until smooth and pulpy.

5. By hand, whip the cream until thickened and fold into the custard with the kumquat pulp. Pour into the lined pan and freeze overnight.

Alternately: Using an ice cream maker, stir the cream and pulp into the custard and churn until thick. Pour into the pan and freeze for 4 hours.

6. Transfer the pan to the refrigerator about 1 hour before serving to let it soften slightly. Invert onto a plate and remove the pan. Peel off the plastic wrap and serve the ice cream topped with the remaining kumquats.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:07 pm

Johan wrote:The "factual documentation" is also part of the links. But not having followed them you missed the evidence which are "factual documentation".
I did examine what factual documentation you provided; I read the court orders. Sorry, Johan, but you are not the victim here; you are the perpetrator. Harassing people at their places of employment and terrorizing children are crimes, a fact that you continue to discount.

It doesn't matter if you truly are god's representative on Earth, you are still bound by secular laws. You are disobeying your god by violating governmental laws. Romans 13:1-7 NET:
1 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except by God’s appointment, and the authorities that exist have been instituted by God.
2 So the person who resists such authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will incur judgment
3 Do you desire not to fear authority? Do good and you will receive its commendation,
4 for it is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be in fear, for it does not bear the sword in vain. It is God’s servant to administer retribution on the wrongdoer.
5 Therefore it is necessary to be in subjection, not only because of the wrath of the authorities but also because of your conscience.
6 For this reason you also pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants devoted to governing.
7 Pay everyone what is owed: taxes to whom taxes are due, revenue to whom revenue is due, respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:17 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:You have not stated a hypothesis.
Yep. I have. God upgrades society.
If that is your hypothesis, you have failed to offer a shred of factual evidence to support it. At the same time, I can easily disprove your hypothesis with one piece of information: countries that are less religious are happier; they have a higher standard of living, less poverty, fewer crimes, less pollution, and fewer wars.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:You've provided no evidence that you 'rule 20,000 people in your hometown.' Links to other forums in which you've posted the same verbal diarrhea you've posted here is NOT EVIDENCE.
It was not links to what I said but links to what others said who investigated the "factual documentation" and contacted those involved.
"Links to what others said" is not evidence; it's hearsay.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:51 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:ISF banned me prematurely. The issue is not resolved.
Oh, dear...you're judging again. Bad Christian.
Nope. The facts are there. Many there asked for the ban to be lifted according to Halley. And maybe some here will also speak against it if I am banned at this point.
Please quote the chapter and verse from the Bible where Jesus says, "It's perfectly fine to judge others if you believe you have all the facts, even if your belief is misguided."
1 Corinthians 6
1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
Again, you are judging. This time, you are judging that Paul's words to the Corinthians have more weight than Jesus' words in the gospels. Bad Christian! No sacramental wine for you! Matthew 7:1-5 NET...
1 Do not judge so that you will not be judged.
2 For by the standard you judge you will be judged, and the measure you use will be the measure you receive.
3 Why do you see the speck in your brother’s eye, but fail to see the beam of wood in your own?
4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye,’ while there is a beam in your own?
5 You hypocrite! First remove the beam from your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
Luke 6:37 NET...
37 Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven.
And also James 4:12...
12 But there is only one who is lawgiver and judge – the one who is able to save and destroy. On the other hand, who are you to judge your neighbor?
And Romans 2:1...
1 Therefore you are without excuse, whoever you are, when you judge someone else. For on whatever grounds you judge another, you condemn yourself, because you who judge practice the same things.
No one can quote the bible better than an atheist. We've actually read the damn thing; that's why we're atheists.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Truth is simply your perception of the available data, and fails to take into account that you may be suffering from premature determination, may have misinterpreted data, and/or may be missing pertinent information. I'm only interested in facts.
Nope. Jesus is the Truth.

John 14
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
That is your interpretation of the words of a man who never met Jesus, who was born after the death of Jesus. It's invalid as evidence, because it's hearsay.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:ISF did it at this point. Are you going to agree with them or call them foolish. I call them foolish. They built their decision on Abaddon and his "evidence" and Halley siding with him. Are you going to do it too? If not you agree with me that ISF Mods were foolish.
You've created a false dilemma by claiming my only options are to agree with the ISF mods OR agree with you that they are foolish. There are a myriad of other options, including:
• refusing to take a side,
• ignoring the issue completely,
• agreeing with the mods' decision, but not with their reasoning,
• agreeing with the mods' reasoning, but not their decision,
• putting you on 'ignore' so I don't have to read any more of your BS.
I'm sure there are additional options I haven't considered, as well. But there are NOT only two options. Claiming that there are is fallacious. Quite ungodlike.
You are running in circles. It is actually very simple. just about unbanning me or not?
I'm not running at all, in circles or otherwise. You have attempted to force me into choosing between two options when there are, in reality, multiple options. I don't have to be bound by your inability to think critically.

However, I don't believe in banning a poster solely because he is annoying. That would be judgmental. :mrgreen: Besides, there are quite a few annoying posters in this forum. As long as they (and you) abide by the forum rules, there's no reason to ban. Perhaps you should review those rules.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:57 pm

Johan wrote:Two occasions where I spanked one of my kids with my flat hand on her bum until I could feel the burn in my hand. The one was for eating pills and fear/evil spirit/demon of her killing herself forced me to do that
No, Johan. No one 'forced you' to abuse your child. Suicidal ideation in children should be met with love, caring, understanding, and psychiatric treatment. NOT ABUSE. You punished your child for having a behavioral illness. That's seriously {!#%@} up.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:04 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:
Aztexan wrote:I say we use this thread to share recipes.


Halloween Brimstone Bread
What a brilliant idea! Halloween is my favorite holiday, and this is definitely going on my list of evil edibles. Thanks for sharing it!

People always ask me to make guacamole, so I served it like this for a Halloween party:
Image
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:09 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote: I don't know if he's been posting links to his dropbox of scanned documents.
He did. It was hard to translate and work through.


Well that was really an achievement. So what made you do that?

Matthew Ellard wrote:He certainly has some severe psychiatric problems. :D


Ok. We have all the evidence now on the table so we can debate it.

Why do you think I have "severe psychiatric problems?


Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests