True Love

God, the FSM, and everything else.
User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30935
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: True Love

Postby Gord » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:32 pm

Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
But I am Living. . . .a Godly Life. I have my Marriage. I have my Children. And we are living together in a Family.

You're alone and rejected.

Nope.

Yep.

Remember I am the Wife of God.

Remember, you are not. That's a delusion.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9092
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: True Love

Postby Poodle » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:00 pm

Johan, stop hiding your blatant hypocrisy under a bushel. You sell (or have sold) alcohol for personal profit. To deny the truth is a sin, Johan. You are a sinner.
You're not the Messiah, God or God's Mum/Wife - you're a very naughty boy!

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:27 pm

Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:So tell us where is the "danger"?

...the question mark belongs inside the quotation marks. "So tell us, where is the 'danger?'"

WRONG.png

Not wrong. Not in the US, anyway.

Still wrong. Just because something is right in one place and wrong in another doesn't mean it isn't wrong. :beee: It also doesn't mean it isn't right.
Here's a better breakdown.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 13684
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: True Love

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:43 pm

I say: when you need a chart to follow the rules, just do whatever you feel like. In fact: mix it up.

That'll show em.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:14 pm

Johan wrote:I never said I am The God.
Yes, you did. You said both that you are a god, and that you are, in fact, god.

Johan wrote:That means that to be a Child of God makes us a God too.

Johan wrote:So me being a God is not "mythology" because I really exist.

Johan wrote:So I am Born a second time. This time from God. That makes me one too.

Johan wrote:We as Christians know that we are born of God. That makes us Gods too.

Johan wrote:He made us God's too. So being One I actually know that Godly Life is Superior to Human Life.

Johan wrote:I am actually also a God

Johan wrote:Actually everything is getting now into Reality with me being a God too.

Johan wrote:Remember I gave some links that proof that I am a God too.

Johan wrote:I was born again. This time from God. That makes me a God too. The species where you are born from is what you are.

Johan wrote:I am not keeping it for myself. I am actually here to share it with you too. The more Gods the better.

Johan wrote:I have accepted you as my Child. Your rejection of me doesn't mean that I do not Love you. It means that you do not experience it because from your side you are blocking. But I Forgive you. Now you are living in my Grace. Grace is Love for the unloving or the unworthy. God is Graceful.

Johan wrote:I do not just think I am a God. I am one

Johan wrote:Or maybe I am the One I am saying that I am.

Johan wrote:Because as God I am here to solve your problem.

Johan wrote:But I think you should stay with Me as God is a Jealous God.
If your god truly existed, he would smite you for your blasphemy.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30935
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: True Love

Postby Gord » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:43 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:So tell us where is the "danger"?

...the question mark belongs inside the quotation marks. "So tell us, where is the 'danger?'"

WRONG.png

Not wrong. Not in the US, anyway.

Still wrong. Just because something is right in one place and wrong in another doesn't mean it isn't wrong. :beee: It also doesn't mean it isn't right.

Here's a better breakdown.

Exactly.

Or, to put it even simpler: https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punct ... unctuation
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:37 am

It is true, however, that the rules are different in British English than they are in American English, like pronunciation is different for many words. We say uh-LOO-min-um; you say al-yoo-MIN-ee-um. :mrgreen:
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30935
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: True Love

Postby Gord » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:17 am

I'm Canadian. I say it properly: It's aluminum.

Mommygodman would be from Africa, I'm assuming, and would therefore be British or something. (I forget how history works.)
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9092
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: True Love

Postby Poodle » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:19 am

Don't blame him on us!!!!!
He's South African, so just as likely to be of Dutch extraction. German, even.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:14 am

TJrandom wrote:Johan is into blasphemy…


Why?

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:27 am

Poodle wrote:https://www.worthychristianforums.com/profile/167923-johan-abrahams/

Well, there's your link, jofraud.


Yep. That is a link. So what does it say?


Poodle wrote:And you still haven't answered my question.


Yep. I am still waiting for it.

Poodle wrote:Well, actually it's not my question. You were asked the question on the very forum I've just given you the link for -


So it will be easy to provide it with evidence.

Poodle wrote:you failed to answer it there and ran away from a set of avowed christians


And seeing that you are at the scene you can easily provide evidence for that too.

Poodle wrote:Get help.


Why?

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:32 am

Poodle wrote:
Johan wrote:
Aztexan wrote:"What are y'all "arguing" about?"?


About Me . . . .and grammar. But I think you should stay with Me as God is a Jealous God.

... and, strangely, not infallible.


Why strangely? I am a human being remember. And I got born again.

http://www.gracecentered.com/christian_ ... ain-96444/

That does not mean I am The God.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8909
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: True Love

Postby TJrandom » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:40 am

Johan wrote:
TJrandom wrote:Johan is into blasphemy…


Why?



noun... (Dictionary.com...)
1. impious utterance or action concerning God or sacred things.

3. Theology. the crime of assuming to oneself the rights or qualities of God.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9092
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: True Love

Postby Poodle » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:44 am

Johan wrote:
Poodle wrote:
Johan wrote:
Aztexan wrote:"What are y'all "arguing" about?"?


About Me . . . .and grammar. But I think you should stay with Me as God is a Jealous God.

... and, strangely, not infallible.


Why strangely? I am a human being remember. And I got born again.

http://www.gracecentered.com/christian_ ... ain-96444/

That does not mean I am The God.


When in doubt, deny everything, reverse your position, and blame everyone else. You should become a politician, Johan.
All of the evidence is there for everyone to see - the link, your previous posts, your claims, your denials and your lies. The evidence is now overwhelming.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:01 pm

TJrandom wrote:
Johan wrote:... I am into Family...


Yes, so was Koresh and so was The Family - father daughter, mother son sort of into stuff - even sending their kiddies out as prostitutes to bring in money.


Yep. Humans tend to walk wrong ways.

TJrandom wrote:I was once approached by a young girl Family member in a Tokyo park. Good that I recognized it for what it was.


Yep. Seems you happen to make the right decision in that situation. And I am sure you can tell us about other times you made the wrong ones.

TJrandom wrote: Naughty boy, you.


Nope. I am out of "human stuff". Left the "naughty" behind. Will help you too.

Love Mom

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8765
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Aztexan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:30 pm

This is god. It's your turn to pick up the kids from soccer practice. Can you tell me where my good tie is? Also, I'm bringing home some steak. Make it good.
PS- Sorry I didn't have time to clean up that stain on the bathroom floor. I was in a hurry

Love, His Holy Hubbiness
trump is Putin's bitch

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8765
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Aztexan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:32 pm

I know you're my wife and all and I know you kiss our kids with that mouth, but can you...I mean...you know? Just once? Later tonight?

Love, His Holy Blueballiness
trump is Putin's bitch

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:11 pm

Johan wrote: I am a human being remember.
Oops! You did it again. Apparently, you don't remember saying you're not a human being, but a god. Why so confused, Johan?
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:14 pm

Aztexan wrote:I know you're my wife and all and I know you kiss our kids with that mouth, but can you...I mean...you know? Just once? Later tonight?

Love, His Holy Blueballiness
:lol: I {!#%@} love it when you go all sacrilegious on us.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:15 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Johan wrote:The human family vs the Godly Family.
What the hell are you talking about. You're a bloke who claims to be God's wife. You are essentially a religious transsexual. :lol:


I can understand your confusion. But in God there is no such thing. God can just do anything with a human being. We are as clay in His hands. And when He does it the results are just good and enjoyable.

Jer 18:6  O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel. 

On the other hand a transsexual has a lot of conflicting desires and emotions making his life miserable most of the time.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:16 pm

Johan wrote:God can just do anything with a human being. We are as clay in His hands. And when He does it the results are just good and enjoyable.
Dude, we're not interested in your sex life. Really. TMI.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:58 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:I never said I am The God.
Yes, you did. You said both that you are a god, and that you are, in fact, god.

Johan wrote:That means that to be a Child of God makes us a God too.

Johan wrote:So me being a God is not "mythology" because I really exist.

Johan wrote:So I am Born a second time. This time from God. That makes me one too.

Johan wrote:We as Christians know that we are born of God. That makes us Gods too.

Johan wrote:He made us God's too. So being One I actually know that Godly Life is Superior to Human Life.

Johan wrote:I am actually also a God

Johan wrote:Actually everything is getting now into Reality with me being a God too.

Johan wrote:Remember I gave some links that proof that I am a God too.

Johan wrote:I was born again. This time from God. That makes me a God too. The species where you are born from is what you are.

Johan wrote:I am not keeping it for myself. I am actually here to share it with you too. The more Gods the better.

Johan wrote:I have accepted you as my Child. Your rejection of me doesn't mean that I do not Love you. It means that you do not experience it because from your side you are blocking. But I Forgive you. Now you are living in my Grace. Grace is Love for the unloving or the unworthy. God is Graceful.

Johan wrote:I do not just think I am a God. I am one

Johan wrote:Or maybe I am the One I am saying that I am.

Johan wrote:Because as God I am here to solve your problem.

Johan wrote:But I think you should stay with Me as God is a Jealous God.
If your god truly existed, he would smite you for your blasphemy.


I can understand your confusion.

You get different species.

You are from the human species. The time you were born you were a child. Being a child didn't make you less human.

You called yourself a human being. But you were not the father/your father. You were the child. Eventually you grew up and became a father too. But still you are not your father. He is maybe dead now.

If you are born from mice parents you are a mouse. But you are not the father. You are the child. You are not less mouse because you are not the father. The father is just the grown up version of the child.

I am born again. I used to be a human being. And in fact some of me are still human. I have a human body. I have a human brain. But my inner being and perception of myself changed. My identity is God. I changed species. I got born again as a Godly Being. That makes me a God too. But I am not the Father. I have a Father God. But that does not make me less God. I used to be the Child version of God. As all Christians are.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/t ... orn-again/

And now as His Wife I am a Wife. I am not the Husband. He is still there and existing. The God that was from ever and created everything. I am not Him. I am His Wife. I used to be a Child of Him and grow up. And then at the grown up stage I was ready to be a comapanion for Him. But still a very young companion. I do not know everything that He knows and are not everything that He is. But that does not make me less God. As I am of the species of God. And slowly but surely what God is, I am growing into.

http://www.gracecentered.com/christian_ ... 1055077218

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:36 pm

Gord wrote:I'm Canadian. I say it properly: It's aluminum.

Mommygodman would be from Africa, I'm assuming, and would therefore be British or something. (I forget how history works.)


That is now my body. But the Me is from Above.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:42 pm

Poodle wrote:Don't blame him on us!!!!!
He's South African, so just as likely to be of Dutch extraction. German, even.


Yep. My body can just be from anywhere. A true human mess. But it is just my body. What is really important about the body is its healthy functioning. Mine is going downwards now. Seems it is just part and parcel of everybody. So where my body is from is not that important.

But my Spirit is what is important. This is steadily growing into more of God. So at this stage I am a Wife for 18 years. Still pretty young if I measure myself in terms of His existence and time. But now time is only part of the creation and not part of God. So in God it is actually about how much of Him you have grown into.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:56 pm

TJrandom wrote:
Johan wrote:
TJrandom wrote:Johan is into blasphemy…


Why?



noun... (Dictionary.com...)
1. impious utterance or action concerning God or sacred things.

3. Theology. the crime of assuming to oneself the rights or qualities of God.


These are all human ideas and perceptions. And it is not really important what people think.

You surely would understand that. I mean. Does the "theology" really has an influence on you guys?

And to me it is actually about what God thinks and perceive.

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30935
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: True Love

Postby Gord » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:07 pm

Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:Mommygodman would be from Africa, I'm assuming, and would therefore be British or something. (I forget how history works.)

That is now my body. But the Me is from Above.

Nope. You're just another nutter let loose on the internet.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:23 pm

Aztexan wrote:This is god. It's your turn to pick up the kids from soccer practice. Can you tell me where my good tie is? Also, I'm bringing home some steak. Make it good.
PS- Sorry I didn't have time to clean up that stain on the bathroom floor. I was in a hurry

Love, His Holy Hubbiness


Good try. But God is out of human households. He is into Godly households.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 9903847466

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 2209888902

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 2534470203

This is all purely spiritual and nothing physical and of this earth.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:25 pm

Aztexan wrote:I know you're my wife and all and I know you kiss our kids with that mouth, but can you...I mean...you know? Just once? Later tonight?

Love, His Holy Blueballiness


Oops! Humans Love their "play". But God is not into "playing".

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:36 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote: I am a human being remember.
Oops! You did it again. Apparently, you don't remember saying you're not a human being, but a god. Why so confused, Johan?


Yep. My body is still human. God has a spiritual body which I do not yet have at this stage. But the "Me" there where I perceive myself is changed. That is God. Because there came into me the Life of God in the place of my life. Not His body came into the place of my body. And not His brain came into the place of my brain.

But I do know that all this is confusing to you. You never though of the possibility. But that is who we as Christians are. We get born again as Gods and perceive ourselves as Gods.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/t ... orn-again/

We get His Character in us. And we start living by His Character. And that is actually what makes us Gods. But we still need our human bodies and brain to function in this world. Nothing has changed there.

We are still limited to earthly and bodily laws like having to walk and can not fly. Not knowing everything like all the languages etc.

So we have the perception of our souls which is linked to our bodies and to our spirit where God is Alive. With our souls we perceive God and live accordingly. But our souls are also linked to our bodies. And we experience pain, cold, hunger etc. of the body. And we long to be relieved of this body also. But for the sake of the other humans we need to stay in it and witness of the Reality of God until it is our time to leave for Heaven.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:54 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:God can just do anything with a human being. We are as clay in His hands. And when He does it the results are just good and enjoyable.
Dude, we're not interested in your sex life. Really. TMI.


I was not speaking about sex. That is a topic humans like. Specially doing it. Because they find pleasure there. That is why they do a lot of things. To find pleasure. But I was speaking on God's ability to form us into His Image. To make us God's too. To give us that what makes Him God to us too. And then we do not need to find pleasure where the humans find it. Then we have it as part of our Character. So humans are actually empty of it and need to create it. Not so with Gods. We have it.

Humans create life for themselves. Because they actually do not have it as part of their being. Gods does not need it. They are Alive. Life is part of their Being. That is why they can be happy even in a prison.

Act 16:25  And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. 
Act 16:26  And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed. 
Act 16:27  And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled. 

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9092
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: True Love

Postby Poodle » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:12 pm

Struggling now.
Johan, you're now a laughing stock and a proven liar. Give up now and save yourself several tons of heartache and embarrassment.
Then get help. Seriously.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8909
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: True Love

Postby TJrandom » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:48 pm

Johan wrote:
TJrandom wrote:
Johan wrote:
TJrandom wrote:Johan is into blasphemy…


Why?



noun... (Dictionary.com...)
1. impious utterance or action concerning God or sacred things.

3. Theology. the crime of assuming to oneself the rights or qualities of God.


These are all human ideas and perceptions. And it is not really important what people think.

You surely would understand that. I mean. Does the "theology" really has an influence on you guys?

And to me it is actually about what God thinks and perceive.


The human part of you should care that you blaspheme as would Christians. There being no god, any god thoughts are just yours and those of your tribe. But you are right in that it has no influence on me, except that you bring your drivel here to our forum.

Before Gord took offense...
Last edited by TJrandom on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Posts: 13684
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: True Love

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:02 pm

Drivel does sum it up but can't say it more than ties with laughing stock and proven liar, although, I would add to be ironically ignorant in basic knowledge when trying to portray an expertise in a subject. would that be hypocrite, naive, narcissistic........or would any distinction be needed?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8765
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Aztexan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:02 pm

Johan wrote:
Aztexan wrote:I know you're my wife and all and I know you kiss our kids with that mouth, but can you...I mean...you know? Just once? Later tonight?

Love, His Holy Blueballiness


Oops! Humans Love their "play". But God is not into "playing".


Ever since I fooled around with that hot, young, middle eastern virgin girl, you've given me the cold shoulder. I have needs, dammit! {!#%@} Zeus gets to have any woman he wants and I get a frigid, nutjob for a wife. Who said monotheistic had to mean monogamistic?
trump is Putin's bitch

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Posts: 11059
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: True Love

Postby OlegTheBatty » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:15 pm

Aztexan wrote: Who said monotheistic had to mean monogamistic?



I think it might have been Francis of Assissi, or maybe John the Baptist . . but all I really know for sure is it wasn't Bill Clinton.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22378
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: True Love

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:41 pm

Johan wrote:...to me it is actually about what God thinks and perceive.
Johan wrote:These are all human ideas and perceptions. And it is not really important what people think.
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8765
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Aztexan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:27 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
Aztexan wrote: Who said monotheistic had to mean monogamistic?



I think it might have been Francis of Assissi, or maybe John the Baptist . . but all I really know for sure is it wasn't Bill Clinton.


Whyyougottabebringingupthepast?
trump is Putin's bitch

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:51 am

Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:Mommygodman would be from Africa, I'm assuming, and would therefore be British or something. (I forget how history works.)

That is now my body. But the Me is from Above.

Nope. You're just another nutter let loose on the internet.


It is easy to speak but more difficult to speak the Truth.

And if it is the Truth then you will have some evidence. And we like that.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:01 am

Poodle wrote:Struggling now.


How do you see that?

Poodle wrote:Johan, you're now a laughing stock and a proven liar.


Show us.


Poodle wrote: Give up now


That is running away. It will give me "several tons of heartache and embarrassment".

Poodle wrote:and save yourself several tons of heartache and embarrassment.



Truth can never do that.

Poodle wrote:Then get help. Seriously.


Why?

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9092
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: True Love

Postby Poodle » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:31 am

That reply of yours sums you up, Johan. That you are a struggling laughing stock and a liar is self-evident - proven in the latter case. You compound that by then pointing out that truth can never "save yourself several tons of heartache and embarrassment". WTF??????
You evidently have no clear idea of what you are saying, or have said, at any particular time. It is also evident that you either have a very weird sense of humour or you are in need of psychiatric help. I cannot say which of those is correct, but one of them certainly is. Now, you've been exposed on this site after running away from a fundamental christian site as they began to smell a rat. It's game over. You may, if the forum moderator allows it, continue in your covered eyes and ears method here, but it does you no good whatsoever - the members here are all up for a good laugh, but that doesn't seem to me to be the right way to deal with such an egoistic tosspot as yourself.
The internet can be a wonderful place; a place in which to learn, discover, discuss and wonder. It can also be a place full of strife and BS, and that's because of people like you, Johan. You should hang your head in shame. But you won't. You'll come back at some point in the next 24 hours with your eyes closed and your hands over your ears. You'll pretend you haven't read this post and carry on regurgitating your crap not only here, but wherever you can find a space to post your juvenile meanderings.
I wouldn't mind so much, Johan, but (despite the size of your ego) you are easy meat. You can be exposed in a single internet search and a couple of baited posts into which you walk without so much as a wriggle - and that's because you are monomaniacally restricted in your current thought processes. You simply do not know when it's time to give up.
Let me offer my advice - NOW is the time to give up.


Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests