True Love

God, the FSM, and everything else.
craig4
New Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: True Love

Postby craig4 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:16 pm

Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:
.


So what rule do you believe in?


The rule of secular law as written by a representative legislative government, endorsed by the executive and reviewed by an independent judiciary.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9031
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: True Love

Postby Poodle » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:26 pm

Ah - and there I was, working on the assumption that he was simply a straightforward nutjob, Just goes to show.
But yeah. His insistence upon a subservient position in his own theocracy is strange. I actually worry that he may NOT be a straightforward nutjob but, instead, a potentially explosive personality who should be isolated and controlled.

craig4
New Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: True Love

Postby craig4 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:28 pm

Johan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:
Poodle wrote:He's on Facebook? I bet he has loads of friends.


Oh yes. He's even linked to posts on his Facebook profile in this very thread! For example:

Johan wrote:So actually it boils down now to only one reason. You do not want them to see your "fumbling". Because your consequences is catching up with you.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 22R1%22%7D

Specially that link I posted there.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 1118845678





And now your punishment for ignoring him and not taking him seriously. But rather you stood for somebody that went behind my back and spoke to others without me being present and able to speak for myself. You never saw the snake which is now biting you.



https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 22R1%22%7D


Where do you get the idea there is a snake biting him? I assume that's some stupid metaphor for punishment. What punishment do you imagine he's feeling. He doesn't care about your punishments. You talk about people suffering for transgressions against you (I'll remind you of your attempt to shame me) yet NOTHING happens to them. Just like the People of Robertson, they moved on. They don't care about you. You should follow their lead because no one is following yours.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:46 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:God died for our sins.
Prove it.
You got it. But seems you do not understand it. I can give you the facts and evidence but I can not give you the understanding. That comes from God alone.
And yet, you haven't provided factual evidence that "god died for our sins." You've just claimed you have some; where is it?

I am the evidence.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:We just can not live with those evil spirits of pride and arrogance causing stubbornness.
And yet you persist in being alive despite your pride and arrogance.
Nope. I do not have it. My pride is in God.
And you've claimed that you are god. That's pride and arrogance, Johnny Boy. Repent your sins.


I never said I am The God. I said I am His Wife. And all the other Christians are His Children. We all are Gods. We are born from Gods. We are a Family separate from humans but originated from the humans. So I have been a human being once. And then I was born a second time from God. That is general knowledge with Christians.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/t ... orn-again/

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:More proof for "Nikky" who needs it as the "dying" Robertson is not enough. So for her sake and others and obviously Matthew(Halleyscomet) I am doing it.
1. If you're referring to me, my name is "Nikki." Can't you read?
No problem, Nikki. Actually you do not have a name. That is just a "nick". You are just a "ghost" on the Internet.
1. My actual name in real life is "Nikki."
2. Why are you wasting time preaching to "ghosts on the internet?"


I do not think about my time "preaching" to you as "wasted".

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:As Robertson is also in hiding.
A whole town is in hiding from you? :lol: My, don't you have delusions of grandeur.
Nope. Here is the evidence.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=927
"In fact, the condition of any communications was that they not be republished and that anonymity was sacrosanct."
This is not evidence for your claim. It appears you don't understand the meaning of the word "evidence."
Evidence: The available body of facts that supports the truth of a proposition.
Your statement regarding legally-imposed silence is not proof that the entire town of Robertson is in hiding from you. In fact, it doesn't speak to your claim in any way.


That "silence" is not "legally-imposed". It is fear imposed.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:The time of suspension is now past. Nobody could give me any evidence on the suspension so maybe they have some that they forgot to give.
You require evidence of your own actions? So much for omniscience. I'm positive you know full well exactly what you did to earn a suspension from the other forum, especially since the moderators were kind enough to provide you with multiple warnings. At this point, I must conclude that you're a pathological liar as well as being delusional. And possibly a narcissist, if you believe rules don't apply to you.
So why do you not know?
Why do I not know what? Your response makes no sense in the context of my comment.


I gave you the evidence. So you should know what I did wrong.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055#p627776


Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:You're wasting your time here. No one cares about your twisted dogma. No one cares to listen to you bitch about problems you yourself caused through your own actions. It's clear to us that you should be Section 12'd for your own good.
I do not wast my time here as you "do not care". That is just your problem. You only care for yourself. So I am at the right place to heal you of your lack of Love.
It amazes me that every single time you open your mouth, you're wrong. I did not say, "I don't care about anything except myself." I clearly said that no one in this forum gives a rat's ass about your religious BS and the personal problems you've caused for yourself. Once again, you are judging, which means you are sinning. "Judge not lest ye be judged."


Nope. Not "giving a rat's ass" is the result of lack of Love. You should have cared and see how you can help. You see. I give "a rat's ass" about your problems. And I am here to help you. This is consistent with being a God. And in my case even more so since I am a Wife of God. The Children of God are still struggling to much in their own growth to be able to help much. They know they have to. But they do not know much. And therefor "fumble" around.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:You see how I proof again that Jesus died for the sins.
"Again?" You haven't proven your fairy tale even once, never mind multiple times.
Johan wrote:Yours in this case. Your loveless behavior. He died for it.
First of all, you don't know me or my life. Second, you're judging again. Hope you enjoy your religion's hell. Third, since I am not Christian, my behavior can never be classified as "sin."


Your behavior is not sin to you because of your ignorance. You are living in an "ignorant hell".

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:But the benefit of His death is for me. Now I have the ability to Forgive you as your sins, in this case lack of love, is covered by His death. And as the result I can help you to heal from your selfish heart because of my Grace. Where Grace is Love to those like you that does not deserve it.
You're projecting, Johnny Boy. Please explain all of the following:
• In what way is abusing your biological children "love?"
• How does endangering your wife's employment illustrate "love?"
• You don't financially support your own children; what aspect of this behavior is "love?"
• You've harassed adults and terrorized children. How are these actions characteristic of "love?"
None of your actions illustrates "love," Johnny Boy. But all of your behavior is characteristic of delusional narcissism. You are the one who requires healing.


1. How did I abuse my biological children?
2. How did I endangered my wife's employment?
3. The "finance" argument needs some more evidence.
http://johanabrahams.pnyhost.com/My%20w ... etters.htm
4. How did I harassed adults and terrorized children?

Your lack of understanding is here the basis of your argument. So let us go deeper into my "loveless" behavior.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:55 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:
Johan wrote:
Poodle wrote:Look - let's cut the crap. God lived in my village in the early 12th century and his name was Hakon Bubulcus. His wife was called Goda - Mrs God, obviously. Praise the Bubulcus!!!!
It means Bull, by the way.
But yes, he and she really did exist. So eat your heart out, Johan.


Yep. You surely "cut the crap". It is now in many pieces. Everyone can enjoy his own piece. Thanks.


And thus we learn that Johan uses a poop knife.

You wouldn't need a poop knife if you had more fiber in your diet Johan.
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Yep. Humans like their jokes. No problem. This one is on me. And because I can handle it you can enjoy it so much more. So don't cry when I make one on you. Mine is a bit different. Mine is for real. People run for court orders. And then it even gets more real.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:57 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Poodle wrote:It should be obvious that God would speak and write perfect anything, I would have thought. Yeah, I know it would be full of begats and shalts, but anything would be an improvement.
Yea, verily, I canst not find it in my heart to countereth thine words. Lo, thou speaketh with the wisdom of the ancients. :mrgreen:


Nope he speaks with the ignorance of the 21 century.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:13 am

craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:But in their disobedience to God has now to suffer the consequences.


But they're not. No one is suffering any consequences. You may recall I was supposed to suffer some consequences which never materialized. The good people of Robertson don't seem to be suffering any consequences. Abandon seems to be doing just fine. Are you going to tell us we are going to suffer consequences? When? What will they be? Bad things happen to everyone. Hell, you ended up tending a bush bar and lost your family and you're supposed to be the righteous one (in your mind anyway). Your god is doing a bang up job of looking out for you.



Ok this is in the line of the previous one that I answered. So I will not go into the same here. But it seems you have your own evidence which you should provide to us.

But something I would like to remind you about is that "Abandon" does not like it if his name is spelled incorrectly. You will have to change that. As for my present position it is a million times better than I had. We can go into it if you like.

First of all. My Marriage is better and give no problems. My Children are more and give no problems. I am not in need of a job or money. So I have no problems anymore. As for Happiness. Much, much more. Send me a friend request over at Facebook and you can take a look at my actual Family Life at this stage.

As for the "bush" bar. It is a legal Tavern and selling every week between R80 000 and R130 000 of stock. Depending on the in season or out of season sales and beginning and end of month sales. With this money we already bought three houses and a BMW 750 motocycle, two LV's where the one is a brand new Ranger of 2017 and us being the first owner and enough money in a fixed account to open the next business. This money was accumulated over only approximately 2 years that this Tavern is now operating. Even in my previous life on the top of the ladder I didn't see this much money and luxury.

I am also actually not working in this "bush" bar. I am serving. Meaning I am not interested in earning money as these people are my Children and I just assisted them to create for themselves a life. So any problems is not on my shoulders. I only help them solve it. I am not interested in a life since i gave it up for a Life.


I've seen plenty of those types of bars in Africa, to include South Africa and you're not raking in that much. You've never exactly been honest so I'm not sure why you'd expect anyone to take your claim seriously. Next you'll be trying to tell us you're our mother or something really out there.


Well the amount of money that we make is not that important. What is more of importance is the fact that I do not work like humans do. Since I am no human and I have no human life I do not need to work as I do not need money to sustain a life. I only serve here. Meaning I help my Family with their lives since they do not yet have the Spiritual age to be out of human life and into God's Life. So I am helping them to establish for themselves a human being life. That is having a house a family a work and money to support and create your human life.

This obviously needs evidence. As it is my Life I am Living in Nkqubela I threw it open to you to investigate in Facebook. Halleyscomet did try and saw something of it. But because of his fear for me he did come right into my Life but was just looking over the wall from the side of one of my Children. So maybe you can come right into my Life and not make the same mistake because of fear.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:14 am

Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:There are two tipes of Forgiveness. The one is yours. Where somebody admit his mistake.

And then there is another one. Where those doing wrong keep on doing it. Then it is war.

None of your definitions applies to the word "forgiveness." Admitting a mistake is not "forgiveness." People continuing to do wrong is not "forgiveness." And war is not "forgiveness."

I think one of the major reasons why people keep posting nonsense is because they don't understand the meanings of the words they're typing.

True. You will need to go back and read again.

Gee, let me try that yet again.

Nope. Didn't help. You still don't understand the meanings of the words you typed.

Don't worry. I also present my Life to look at and help you to understand as I am actually living these Words that I am speaking.

No, you're living a lie, and propagating that lie on the internet.


Ok. So what about my Life is a "lie"?

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:16 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:So.....are the motivational elements separate or not?



I do not have any idea what you are speaking about.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:30 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:There are two tipes of Forgiveness. The one is yours. Where somebody admit his mistake.

And then there is another one. Where those doing wrong keep on doing it. Then it is war.
None of your definitions applies to the word "forgiveness." Admitting a mistake is not "forgiveness." People continuing to do wrong is not "forgiveness." And war is not "forgiveness."


You should give us the links. Because I do not know how to get to them in this program except by "laboring" through everything.

But I spoke in a certain context which you do not give. So you are giving your own opinion without the evidence.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
forgive
VERB
Stop feeling angry or resentful towards (someone) for an offense, flaw, or mistake.
  • 1.1 No longer feel angry about or wish to punish (an offense, flaw, or mistake)
  • 1.2 Cancel (a debt)
  • 1.3 Used in polite expressions as a request to excuse one's foibles, ignorance, or impoliteness.


Not having all the context's let me try again but only a "tiny, little bit" this time.

Humans "stop feeling angry or resentful". That means they had that feelings of anger or resentment as result of an offense, flaw or mistake in another.

Then they decide it is better to forgive. And they then begin with the action of forgiveness which takes longer or shorter period of time to materialize depending on a lot of factors. Like how big the offense or flaw or mistake was.

God's are different.

They never felt those feelings of anger and resentment because there are no offense, flaw or mistake. To them offense, flaws and mistakes do not exist.

https://www.christianforums.com/threads ... s.8012839/

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:54 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Where's our Bish? I'd think he'd have some fun with this one.


Call him. We will all enjoy the "fun".

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:24 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Johan, what are you doing? Have we not been through this before? You are not allowed. It's blasphemy to go against My Will.


Begone!


Ok. But what exactly is against your will?

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:25 am

Poodle wrote:And on the eighth day, God created commas to separate the phrases from the other phrases.

(In fact, he did that between creating lemon meringue pie and sausages).



Maybe I am then one not knowing about the eighth day?

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:27 am

Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:I am not lying.

:P That's exactly what a liar would say.


Luckily the Truth always conquer. And then the liar is left with his embarrassment. So according to you I am playing with Fire?

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:28 am

scrmbldggs wrote:So you are institutionalized? And they allow the use of the innerwebz - or are you sneaking into the nurses station at night? :-P


Nope. Notice the time now. I am so good at "sneaking" I do it right through the day.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:30 am

craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:But in their disobedience to God has now to suffer the consequences.


But they're not. No one is suffering any consequences. You may recall I was supposed to suffer some consequences which never materialized.



Ok I remember you now.

Craig4! My son from ISF. Welcome. Sure glad to see you again. But where are all my other children. They should know by now where I am. So what is keeping them?

Enjoy.

What's keeping them is your lack of importance. I just came by to poke the bear, for no higher purpose than my own amusement. You are a distraction that amuses me.


Yep. You poked at ISF.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=1705

And then you got bitten.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=1709

craig4 wrote:Your claim that I'm your son translates to no action other than mockery on my part, Mommy Dearest.


Well I am teaching you about "poking a bear". Is that not what a "Mother" does?

craig4 wrote:I don't respect you nor will I consider your claim to have any validity. You sir, are a degenerate who offers nothing of value and only irritation to those you've wronged in the past.


Nope. I am teaching about "poking bears". It is important. You might get bitten again if you do not heed the advice from your Mother.

craig4 wrote:A real man would see their past failures and learn from them.


Yep. I hope you are that man.

craig4 wrote:You have decided not to act as a true man does but remain a petulant child, living in a self-styled superiority unearned by you and sick joke to those who observe it.


Well you have now proof of me being a Mother. And those thinking this is a sick joke from my side will soon also be bitten by the "bear".

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:35 am

Halleyscomet wrote:
Johan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:
Poodle wrote:According to Johan, we are all his children. I hope not, for the sake of my buttocks.
Speaking of which, is it best to simply flash rump steak or does anyone recommend a slower method?


According to some of the people I'm friends with on Facebook, some of my arguments with Johan on that platform have popped up in their news feeds.


You always pride yourself in knowing about the Internet and how it works. You were the one to show me more about the program Facebook and how it works. Seems you "conveniently" forgot how Facebook works.

https://web.facebook.com/help/327131014 ... rdc=1&_rdr

"Why am I seeing stories in my News Feed about people I'm not friends with or groups I'm not in?
Your News Feed includes stories about your friends’ activity on Facebook, including when your friends like or comment on posts from people you’re not friends with. You also might see stories about your friends liking or commenting in public groups that you're not a member of.
If you don’t want to see stories in your News Feed about a friend’s activity on Facebook, you can:

Unfollow that friend.
Learn how to adjust what you see in your News Feed.
Learn how to hide stories you don’t want to see."



Halleyscomet wrote:Since I like my friends, I'm going to stop engaging with him there.


Since the problem arose with your friends they should decide what they want to see or not. And not you.

Halleyscomet wrote:There's no reason to subject them to a guy who calls me his "son" as part of a religious delusion that's completely destroyed his life.


According to the working of the program they decided to see it. Because they could have stopped seeing it as they have ample ways provided to them by the program itself. So it was never you "subjecting" them. They "subjected" themselves.

Halleyscomet wrote:I may find his lunacy amusing, but not all my friends share my sense of humor about people who are demonstrably evil.


Seems you do not know your friends very well. They actually like it because they could have stopped it if they didn't.

Halleyscomet wrote:I am however going to keep trying to get him to check out the Discord Server for the Distorted View podcast. I'm pretty sure most the people there would LOVE to have some long conversations with him.


When I have time I will try it out. For now I have too much on me. Need some bans again.

So taking a look at what is written above your friends like the way you handle me. Otherwise they would have taken action against it. I am also sure they would not like you canceling our debating just for their sake while you like it. Remember you also said that it is for a future book you are going to write. So you need me as a character there. And you need information about me. And up to now you had a "distorted view". It is only coming into reality slowly. And you are not yet there.

So actually it boils down now to only one reason. You do not want them to see your "fumbling". Because your consequences is catching up with you.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 22R1%22%7D

Specially that link I posted there.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... _tracking={"tn"%3A"R"}

And the "hanging"

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28142&p=629757#p629739

You see you are actually running from your blunders. So you will be on the run now. That is not good. The best way to handle it is to drop your pride and become humble. To admit that you messed up. Then your friends will have even more respect for you because you are doing something they can not do.

I previously said that you are on the run. Stop that. Face up! Cowards run. And pride makes you one. On that characteristic in you i already spoke and warned you about it.

So now it boils down to what spirit you want to control your life. The cowardice or courage. I would advise for the second one.


Halleyscomet wrote:Oh! That’s adorable! You’ve finally learned how to look something up!!!

You still have trouble understanding what you’re reading, but you’re making progress.

Congratulations.


Seems this time it is you.

Halleyscomet wrote:I find it fascinating that you're getting puffed up and acting superior because I choose to NOT force my friends to adjust their Facebook settings just to avoid seeing posts involving you.


You going against the prescribed way of solving their problem. If they had one which we only have your word for and no evidence it might also not be all of your friends. So you are forcing all of your friends to not seeing what they might have wanted to see. The right way would have been what everybody is doing everywhere. That is allowing everybody to choose for themselves. Not forcing on others what you think they want without them even asking that of you.

And as for asking. They will not do it seeing that you are getting evidence for your book.

So your this is clearly just your excuse to hide your communication with me because of what is happening now. You fear the effects of your wrong judgments to be visible to your friends. Now you are even speaking to Benni in private messages while we do not do things privately. You are forced now with your own wrong ideas to keep on walking on the wrong track. Speaking privately now like Abaddon did.


And speaking about Abaddon I will just link him so that he knows again what he already know and this is that he should make his appearance. We want to speak to him and not about him. The mistake in this is his own because he already knows that we are speaking about him here.


Halleyscomet wrote:Why should I inconvenience people I care about in order to facilitate exchanges with a child abusing sociopath? You're not worth the trouble.


Well from your side you could have been proud of your actions to help me see how wrong I am. That is something your friends would love to see. How you help others to get well and get heeled from their "mental illnesses".

But seeing that it is actually you and your wrongs on display this is the true reason for forcing your friends not to see anything. You are actually an embarrassment to yourself. And that by a "delusional". Sure something to hide from your friends.

But I have an idea that you are too late. As I said. The right way would have been to face up to your actions and words.

And as Benni and others are interested in you and your actions I will just link them. Because I am not into private and neither are they. That we learned from our Husband and Father.

But as I said previously.

You surely are on the run. Just giving more evidence to proof it.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... %22R%22%7D

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:49 am

Halleyscomet wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:And I am Mother.
You forgot the other half of that word.

Well, he used to be.


Not sure of what you trying to communicate here.

Halleyscomet wrote:Then his wife kicked him out, got a restraining order and filed for divorce.


You are on the track.

My wife kicked me out. Then I was sitting on the sidewalk every day for a month. And then the "harsh unfair" principal got the court order because people were asking me what I was doing on the sidewalk. So his embarrassment forced him to do something we as Christians know is wrong. And then I had to leave my family totally. Then after 12 years my wife got a divorce. And in the divorce she acted as if I was still with her and the children as the reason for the divorce. So I revealed the true reason for the divorce. That you will see in the link I provided and which we spoke about in Robertson as I wrote that to everybody to see.

Halleyscomet wrote:The closest he comes to the title now is when he's visited by Rosy and her five sisters while calling out "mommy" under his breath.


That was actually one of her reasons for divorcing me. And this is unfortunately true. I did fall into that wrong spirit and that was actually one of her fears that the children will get wind of it. Because in our church tradition that is a very big sin. Can get a Reverend "banned".

Halleyscomet wrote:While looking at this:

Spoiler:
Image


Nope. My wife had some "women" books showing "nice clothes" and also lingerie. As I was actually more into women when I was still a human being.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:55 am

Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Poodle wrote:Look - let's cut the crap. God lived in my village in the early 12th century and his name was Hakon Bubulcus. His wife was called Goda - Mrs God, obviously. Praise the Bubulcus!!!!
It means Bull, by the way.
But yes, he and she really did exist. So eat your heart out, Johan.

It's true, I remember doing the mural for their wedding.

Children like their jokes. No problem.

No one likes you, therefore your statement is not universally valid.



Yep. But I do not like to be liked either.

I am a Mother. So I find my Being in giving Birth.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 2534470203

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:57 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Johan wrote:And I am Mother.
Nikki Nyx wrote: You forgot the other half of that word.

This Johan fellow is a very sick puppy! :lol:

The Oedipal complex, also known as the Oedipus complex, is a term used by Sigmund Freud in his theory of psychosexual stages of development to describe a child's feelings of desire for his or her opposite-sex parent and jealousy and anger toward his or her same-sex parent


So how does these two relate?

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:58 am

craig4 wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:And I am Mother.
You forgot the other half of that word.

Well, he used to be.

Then his wife kicked him out, got a restraining order and filed for divorce.

The closest he comes to the title now is when he's visited by Rosy and her five sisters while calling out "mommy" under his breath.

While looking at this:

Spoiler:
Image

I just threw up in my mouth.


You should try to throw up out of your mouth. You might drown yourself your way.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:09 am

craig4 wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:
craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Poodle wrote:Look - let's cut the crap. God lived in my village in the early 12th century and his name was Hakon Bubulcus. His wife was called Goda - Mrs God, obviously. Praise the Bubulcus!!!!
It means Bull, by the way.
But yes, he and she really did exist. So eat your heart out, Johan.

It's true, I remember doing the mural for their wedding.


Children like their jokes. No problem.

So do deluded bush bar keepers apparently. You've persisted with this mommy dearest joke much longer than humor and good taste dictate you should. And by the way, I still have lots if wire hangars.


Incoming links insisting craig4 now calls Johan his "mother" in 5... 4...


My mother is dead


Yep. Mine too. That is unfortunately the downside of human being life. Cause a lot of pain if we do not know of any "afterlife"

craig4 wrote:and I'm certainly not looking to replace her with some abusive South African bartender


You do not really understand. I am not a human being mother and you can never replace yours with me.

craig4 wrote:who failed to keep his own family together,


Nope. I kept them well together but my wife kicked me out. And then I could only be as close to them as the sidewalk until the church removed me there too. And then I could only meet in town. Until she decided to totally divorce.

craig4 wrote:is subject to protection orders


Actually it is "hiding away orders"


craig4 wrote:and is a guy.


Yep. That is because you judge me in human terms.

craig4 wrote: His failure in his own home life hardly recommends him for involving himself in mine.


Nope. I actually made a success. Was on top of the ladder in society. And then God called me for another higher Society. Much more happiness and fulfillment there. And my Family can still be a part of Me. But the change to Mother is a bit of a problem to them. They do not see the better quality clearly.

Johan
Regular Poster
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

Re: True Love

Postby Johan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:11 am

Halleyscomet wrote:
craig4 wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:
craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Poodle wrote:Look - let's cut the crap. God lived in my village in the early 12th century and his name was Hakon Bubulcus. His wife was called Goda - Mrs God, obviously. Praise the Bubulcus!!!!
It means Bull, by the way.
But yes, he and she really did exist. So eat your heart out, Johan.

It's true, I remember doing the mural for their wedding.


Children like their jokes. No problem.

So do deluded bush bar keepers apparently. You've persisted with this mommy dearest joke much longer than humor and good taste dictate you should. And by the way, I still have lots if wire hangars.


Incoming links insisting craig4 now calls Johan his "mother" in 5... 4...


My mother is dead and I'm certainly not looking to replace her with some abusive South African bartender who failed to keep his own family together, is subject to protection orders and is a guy. His failure in his own home life hardly recommends him for involving himself in mine.


You only say that because you're not feather plucking insane.


Nope. He say it because he is busy with a Society that he does not understand.

Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Halleyscomet » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:17 pm

craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:
Poodle wrote:He's on Facebook? I bet he has loads of friends.


Oh yes. He's even linked to posts on his Facebook profile in this very thread! For example:

Johan wrote:So actually it boils down now to only one reason. You do not want them to see your "fumbling". Because your consequences is catching up with you.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 22R1%22%7D

Specially that link I posted there.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 1118845678


And now your punishment for ignoring him and not taking him seriously. But rather you stood for somebody that went behind my back and spoke to others without me being present and able to speak for myself. You never saw the snake which is now biting you.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 22R1%22%7D


Where do you get the idea there is a snake biting him? I assume that's some stupid metaphor for punishment. What punishment do you imagine he's feeling. He doesn't care about your punishments. You talk about people suffering for transgressions against you (I'll remind you of your attempt to shame me) yet NOTHING happens to them. Just like the People of Robertson, they moved on. They don't care about you. You should follow their lead because no one is following yours.


You have to remember, we're dealing with a particularity delusional narcissist. To the mind of such a person, withdrawing their own presence is considered a threat and a punishment. This is why he insists the citizens of Robertson and the poor woman he refuses to grant a divorce are somehow suffering without him. The snake biting Abaddon is the pain Johan thinks Abaddon MUST be experiencing when Johan is avoiding Abaddon.

Johan is running around accusing Abaddon and I of fleeing from him in various venues, even though there are at least three sites where he can talk to me and one where he can talk to Abaddon. He does this first and foremost to puff himself up to his imagined audience, to pretend his continued abject humiliation at our hands is somehow a victory. He also does this to set up claims of us "suffering" in some way, because he, in his delusions, thinks being denied interaction with him is itself suffering.

Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Halleyscomet » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:30 pm

Johan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:The closest he comes to the title now is when he's visited by Rosy and her five sisters while calling out "mommy" under his breath.


That was actually one of her reasons for divorcing me. And this is unfortunately true. I did fall into that wrong spirit and that was actually one of her fears that the children will get wind of it. Because in our church tradition that is a very big sin. Can get a Reverend "banned".


It's Valentine's day here int he USA. I think this food item is particularly relevant to your situation.

A Donut Shop Is Serving Up 'Blue Balls' For Valentine's Day

Most food joints are creating heart-shaped, bright pink, or other love-themed creations to celebrate Valentine's Day. One donut shop, however, is defying the norms and banking on innuendos for one of their V-Day specials: Blue Balls.


Grant the woman a divorce. You have no right to deny her the freedom she deserves.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8628
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Aztexan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:59 pm

:rotfl: :rotfl: Blue Ball donuts :rotfl: :rotfl:
trump is Putin's bitch

Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Halleyscomet » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:51 pm

Aztexan wrote::rotfl: :rotfl: Blue Ball donuts :rotfl: :rotfl:


I'm not sure if this is a dream date for Johan, or competition for the affection of god. Frankly, given the Old Testament, I'm not surprised god has turned out to be a bigamist.

A woman who led police on a chase told arresting officers that she was Mother Mary en route to pick up Baby Jesus and had permission from God to speed. She also told police she had died five years ago

-------------------

Johan, how do you feel about learning that you're just one of multiple wives?

How many wives do you think your god has?

Please note, the woman in the article has offered THE EXACT SAME STANDARD OF EVIDENCE for her claims as you have. Her testimony is at least as reliable as yours.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9031
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: True Love

Postby Poodle » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:00 pm

Speaking of recipes ...
http://intoxicologist.net/2011/06/blue-balls-shot/
Surely the coconut would totally swamp the peach?

Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Halleyscomet » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:43 pm

Today is Ash Wednesday. For many it's a "No Meat" day.

It is also Valentine's Day.

/me makes will roll.

"Whew" I rolled a natural 20. I successfully resist the urge to make dozens of innuendo laden puns.

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:58 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:God died for our sins.
Prove it.
You got it.
Where is the evidence?
I am the evidence.
Your existence is NOT proof that god exists and "died for our sins." Your personal beliefs are not evidence. Evidence means "the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid." You have failed to provide evidence.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:And you've claimed that you are god.
I never said I am The God.
Yes, you did. Right here...
Johan wrote:It proofs me to be God and you to be human.
You claimed that you are god with a capital G.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Why are you wasting time preaching to "ghosts on the internet?"
I do not think about my time "preaching" to you as "wasted".
Trust me when I say your time is wasted. I've been an atheist for decades, and your inane babbling will never change that.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:As Robertson is also in hiding.
A whole town is in hiding from you? :lol: My, don't you have delusions of grandeur.
Nope. Here is the evidence.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=927
"In fact, the condition of any communications was that they not be republished and that anonymity was sacrosanct."
Your statement regarding legally-imposed silence is not proof that the entire town of Robertson is in hiding from you. In fact, it doesn't speak to your claim in any way.
That "silence" is not "legally-imposed". It is fear imposed.
:laff: Your statement refers to a legally-imposed silence; it doesn't support your claim that Robertson is "in hiding." Also, the idea that Robertson is afraid of you utterly counters your claim that you're all about love and forgiveness.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:I'm positive you know full well exactly what you did to earn a suspension from the other forum, especially since the moderators were kind enough to provide you with multiple warnings. At this point, I must conclude that you're a pathological liar as well as being delusional. And possibly a narcissist, if you believe rules don't apply to you.
So why do you not know?
Why do I not know what? Your response makes no sense in the context of my comment.
I gave you the evidence. So you should know what I did wrong.
I do know what you did wrong; you seem to be blissfully ignorant of your crimes...or in abject denial. And you just admitted that your actions were wrong. Well done!

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:That is just your problem. You only care for yourself. So I am at the right place to heal you of your lack of Love.
It amazes me that every single time you open your mouth, you're wrong. I did not say, "I don't care about anything except myself." I clearly said that no one in this forum gives a rat's ass about your religious BS and the personal problems you've caused for yourself. Once again, you are judging, which means you are sinning. "Judge not lest ye be judged."
Nope. Not "giving a rat's ass" is the result of lack of Love. You should have cared and see how you can help.
Your narcissism prevents you from thinking critically. When I said I don't care about you, you wrongly extrapolated that I don't care about anyone. Your conclusion is formulated without a shred of evidence, since you don't know me or my life. I care about a lot of people; you happen not to be one of them. Your sole focus is yourself, and that's the cause of your problems. I have no interest in fruitlessly trying to help a person who insists on getting in his own way, then blaming others for his own behavior. You need a psychiatrist.
Johan wrote:I give "a rat's ass" about your problems.
No, you don't. Your only concern is that people drop everything to follow you and your religious BS. You're beginning to see that you will not be successful with the members of this forum, therefore, you are beginning to be angry, as evidence by your personal attacks. It's only a matter of time before you're banned here too.
Johan wrote:And I am here to help you. This is consistent with being a God.
There you go claiming you're god again. Heretic. You can't even help yourself, never mind others.
Johan wrote:And in my case even more so since I am a Wife of God.
You are a man, so I must conclude that you're claiming to be in a homosexual relationship with an imaginary person. You need a psychiatrist.
Johan wrote:The Children of God are still struggling to much in their own growth to be able to help much.
Then go help them. There are no "children of god" in this forum; we're all children of reality.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:...since I am not Christian, my behavior can never be classified as "sin."
Your behavior is not sin to you because of your ignorance. You are living in an "ignorant hell".
Go {!#%@} yourself with your judgments, you hypocritical heretic. My behavior is not "sin" because there's no such thing as "sin." "Sin" is a transgression against religious dogma, which is utter BS, since gods don't exist. OTOH, your behavior IS sin, since you believe in god. You're ceasing to be amusing and starting to be an {!#%@}. Therefore, I think it's time for you to sod off.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Please explain all of the following:
• In what way is abusing your biological children "love?"
• How does endangering your wife's employment illustrate "love?"
• You don't financially support your own children; what aspect of this behavior is "love?"
• You've harassed adults and terrorized children. How are these actions characteristic of "love?"
None of your actions illustrates "love," Johnny Boy. But all of your behavior is characteristic of delusional narcissism. You are the one who requires healing.
How did I abuse my biological children?
You've admitted to beating a child until your hands hurt. That's abuse.
Johan wrote:How did I endangered my wife's employment?
By harassing her, her co-workers, and the children under her care.
Johan wrote:The "finance" argument needs some more evidence.
Nope. You've provided evidence that you failed to financially support your own children.
Johan wrote:How did I harassed adults and terrorized children?
You know the answer to this one, since it's in the court order.
Johan wrote:Your lack of understanding is here the basis of your argument. So let us go deeper into my "loveless" behavior.
Wrong again. The evidence you yourself provided is the basis of my argument. You're the one who is ignorant and lacks understanding. It's all part of your grandiose delusions and narcissism. You should be institutionalized for the protection of others, as well as yourself. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you were suicidal based on your need for martyrdom.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:00 pm

Johan wrote:Humans like their jokes. No problem. This one is on me. And because I can handle it you can enjoy it so much more. So don't cry when I make one on you. Mine is a bit different. Mine is for real. People run for court orders. And then it even gets more real.
That sounds like a threat to me. However, this forum does not require a court order to ban you. It only requires the judgment of Pyrrho. In here, he is god.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:13 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:There are two tipes of Forgiveness. The one is yours. Where somebody admit his mistake.

And then there is another one. Where those doing wrong keep on doing it. Then it is war.
None of your definitions applies to the word "forgiveness." Admitting a mistake is not "forgiveness." People continuing to do wrong is not "forgiveness." And war is not "forgiveness."
You should give us the links.
Links to what? A {!#%@} dictionary?
Johan wrote:Because I do not know how to get to them in this program except by "laboring" through everything.
You don't know how to find a dictionary on the internet? Fine. I'll help you out of your ignorance.
forgive
1 to cease to feel resentment against (an offender)
2 to give up resentment of or claim to requital (something given in return, compensation, or retaliation)
Note: The light blue underlined text indicates a clickable link. Click it and learn.
Johan wrote:But I spoke in a certain context which you do not give. So you are giving your own opinion without the evidence.
1. There is no context in which the word "forgiveness" means "admitting a mistake," "continuing to do wrong," or "war."
2. The dictionary definition of the word "forgiveness" is evidence, and it proves you wrong. You don't like being proven wrong, do you?

Johan wrote:Not having all the context's let me try again but only a "tiny, little bit" this time.

Humans "stop feeling angry or resentful". That means they had that feelings of anger or resentment as result of an offense, flaw or mistake in another. Then they decide it is better to forgive. And they then begin with the action of forgiveness which takes longer or shorter period of time to materialize depending on a lot of factors. Like how big the offense or flaw or mistake was.

God's are different. They never felt those feelings of anger and resentment because there are no offense, flaw or mistake. To them offense, flaws and mistakes do not exist.
If gods never experience anger or resentment because of an offense, then they are unable to forgive; since the offense had no effect on them, there's nothing to forgive. If no offense, flaw, or mistake exists, then there is no need for forgiveness at all, since there has been no transgression. Your explanation is both illogical and semantically nonsensical.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:16 pm

Johan wrote:Well you have now proof of me being a Mother.
No, we don't. You've provided no evidence to support that claim. Not a shred.
Johan wrote:And those thinking this is a sick joke from my side will soon also be bitten by the "bear".
That sounds like another threat. That's two so far. So much for your "love" and "forgiveness." Any minute now, you'll go full {!#%@}.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

User avatar
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3159
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 am
Custom Title: cognitively consonant
Location: playing croquet in Wonderland

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:22 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:Today is Ash Wednesday. For many it's a "No Meat" day.

It is also Valentine's Day.

/me makes will roll.

"Whew" I rolled a natural 20. I successfully resist the urge to make dozens of innuendo laden puns.
No need to resist; we love innuendo-laden puns! :mrgreen:
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Halleyscomet
Poster
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Re: True Love

Postby Halleyscomet » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:51 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:Today is Ash Wednesday. For many it's a "No Meat" day.

It is also Valentine's Day.

/me makes will roll.

"Whew" I rolled a natural 20. I successfully resist the urge to make dozens of innuendo laden puns.
No need to resist; we love innuendo-laden puns! :mrgreen:


I'm just glad my wife, being Jewish, doesn't celebrate Ash Wednesday. I do however feel sorry for the husbands of the observant Catholic women I know. They'll need the donuts I posted about above.

I'm reminded of a decidedly unorthodox stress-relieving use for Pączki I heard about in my college days. I even knew a guy who got in trouble with his girlfriend after availing himself of it. His girlfriend was convinced he was cheating because one evening he couldn't get hard AND his unit tasted of strawberry. He eventually had to recover the violated Pączki from the dorm bathroom trash to prove his embarrassingly related explanation.

I heard the account from the woman, from the guy, from one of the woman's sorority sisters and, about two years later, from someone who was a Freshman who was relating it as an urban legend she did not believe. By the time it got to her the story had mutated to put the guy in a banned Fraternity with a bad reputation and he was sporting burns from having microwaved the Pączki too long beforehand. I set her straight on the fact that the Fraternity membership and the boiling Pączki jam burns were a later embellishment. She remained highly skeptical. At that point a friend chimed in with, "What? You don't believe there are guys who'd **** a donut?"

She conceded that my version of the account was plausible.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22099
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: True Love

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:24 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:You don't know how to find a dictionary on the internet? Fine. I'll help you out of your ignorance.
forgive
1 to cease to feel resentment against (an offender)
2 to give up resentment of or claim to requital (something given in return, compensation, or retaliation)
Note: The light blue underlined text indicates a clickable link. Click it and learn.

I clicked this link. Nikki, how could you?! :shock:
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Posts: 11006
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: True Love

Postby OlegTheBatty » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:31 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:You don't know how to find a dictionary on the internet? Fine. I'll help you out of your ignorance.
forgive
1 to cease to feel resentment against (an offender)
2 to give up resentment of or claim to requital (something given in return, compensation, or retaliation)
Note: The light blue underlined text indicates a clickable link. Click it and learn.

I clicked this link. Nikki, how could you?! :shock:


I guess she wanted to get a little behind in her work.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22099
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: True Love

Postby scrmbldggs » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:38 pm

I bet she sat on it. :-P
.

Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Posts: 11006
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: True Love

Postby OlegTheBatty » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:42 pm

The nerve! With such a tail to tell.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 22099
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: True Love

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:17 am

If this goes on for too long, we'll need a paws.
.

Lard, save me from your followers.


Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests