True Love

God, the FSM, and everything else.
Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: cognitively consonant

Re: True Love

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:07 pm

Poodle wrote:Hi my son. There you are again.
You've crossed the line now, attributing your own nonsense to Poodle, who is an eminently sensible skeptic.
Johan wrote:Nicky’s wrong judgments while she has all the evidence because of her pride and inability to admit to a mistake.
1. For the nth time, my name is "Nikki." This is not difficult to remember, especially since it's right {!#%@} next to all my posts. Got it, Johnny?
2. My judgements in this case are not wrong, since they're based on evidence you provided. I'm 99.44% sure that my interpretation is more accurate than yours, especially since I have years of experience with legal documents.
3. If you actually knew me, you'd know that I have no problem admitting to a mistake I've made. In this case, I haven't made one. Your conclusion that I have is based solely on the fact that I haven't taken your side. And I can't take your side, because you're wrong.
Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:You know, it's rather hard to miss the fact that the good people of Robertson, even by your own descriptions seem to have come out ahead on this one. For all your rather twisted claims at forgiveness, that don't seem to care. You are tending bar and they're going on with their lives with occasional irritation from their brief interactions with you. What's the point of all this high-handed superiority when no one there seems to care?
Seems you missed the evidence. Read again.
The evidence you provided in response to Craig proves his point exactly.
Abaddon wrote:
Johan wrote:Abaddon did the investigation on your behalf.
"No, what I found in Robertson were real people, sick to death of your behaviour and still in the process of healing. Be under no illusion, you did a lot of harm to a lot of real people with your nonsense and I have little tolerance for that."

"Well no, Johan, the good folks of your hometown are seriously hurting due to your behaviour. Your actions have inflicted actual pain on others. You are not a christian by any measure. A servant of your satan? Quite possibly. Inflicting actual pain for your own gratification is pretty satanic."
Clearly, and by your own admission, Abaddon's investigation revealed that you have harmed others. Continuing to deny your actions is delusional.
"An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof."—Marcello Truzzi

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:13 pm

Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:My "club" is Forgiveness. That has been established now.

It's been established that you do not know the meaning of forgiveness. That may explain why you think you can mete it out with a club.

Nope the vehicle of my Forgiveness is Words.
Gord wrote:
And for doing good and right you can not go to prison.

But for doing what you've done, you can.

Because you believe in Abaddon's version. Then I would have been in prison 17 years ago. As I am still using my Forgiveness for 17 years now.

Gord wrote:
Seems Abaddon totally ran away. No need. I Forgive him. He was misinformed. But those "misinforming" should be spoken too.

Abaddon has no need to avoid you. You don't forgive him, since you do not know the meaning of forgiveness. The only misinformation I've seen has been the nonsense you seem to believe.

Yep. For instance here. You believe in me "metre it out with a club". Totally on the wrong track. Put there by Abaddon. So we need to Forgive him for his wrong direction. He got it by his "sly" method. Speaking about me to others. Cutting me out of the conversation. Bad of them.

We should have spoken together.

But he was so nicely caught. Even sworn to silence too. And he walked blindly into the trap. Forgive him. He thought he was enjoying a nice meal. About me.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=927

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2314

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2224

But it was just speaking behind my back where i was cut out.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=984
Last edited by Johan on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:13 pm

Poodle wrote:I love pickled shellfish. Don't you? Cockles, mussels, whelks (winkles are a bit of a pain to get a grip on). Particularly whelks, which are actually sea snails - you eat only the foot. But what a foot!
I don't believe I've ever had pickled shellfish. Smoked shellfish is fantastic, as is grilled.

I wish it wasn't so damn expensive. Sea scallops are my favorite, but they're about $18/pound...and I'm pretty sure I could eat a whole pound of sea scallops seared in sweet butter with a touch of salt, pepper, and lemon. *drool*

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."—Christopher Hitchens

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:20 pm

Johan wrote:But something I would like to remind you about is that "Abandon" does not like it if his name is spelled incorrectly. You will have to change that.
Neither does Nikki. Go back and change every single one of your posts in which you misspelled my name. Otherwise, your directive to Craig is hypocritical...and you know how much your god hates hypocrites.

Halleyscomet
Poster

Postby Halleyscomet » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:22 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:The problem is solved by getting different examples and explanations and patience.
This makes no sense either. See me after class.

Careful. Next thing you know he'll be linking to that quote as "proof" you're now one of his followers or trying to seduce him. Remember, this is the guy who spent MONTHS on the ISF claiming that an image caption where one man calls him "mother" was proof he was God's wife.

Halleyscomet
Poster

Postby Halleyscomet » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:29 pm

Johan wrote:
Spoiler:
Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:My "club" is Forgiveness. That has been established now.

It's been established that you do not know the meaning of forgiveness. That may explain why you think you can mete it out with a club.

Nope the vehicle of my Forgiveness is Words.
Gord wrote:
And for doing good and right you can not go to prison.

But for doing what you've done, you can.

Because you believe in Abaddon's version. Then I would have been in prison 17 years ago. As I am still using my Forgiveness for 17 years now.

Gord wrote:
Seems Abaddon totally ran away. No need. I Forgive him. He was misinformed. But those "misinforming" should be spoken too.

Abaddon has no need to avoid you. You don't forgive him, since you do not know the meaning of forgiveness. The only misinformation I've seen has been the nonsense you seem to believe.

Yep. For instance here. You believe in me "metre it out with a club". Totally on the wrong track. Put there by Abaddon. So we need to Forgive him for his wrong direction. He got it by his "sly" method. Speaking about me to others. Cutting me out of the conversation. Bad of them.

We should have spoken together.

But he was so nicely caught. Even sworn to silence too. And he walked blindly into the trap. Forgive him. He thought he was enjoying a nice meal. About me.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2314

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2224

But it was just speaking behind my back where i was cut out.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=984

Your obsession with Abaddon is really creepy. The fact that you're posting here about him instead of on the SGU where you can talk to him is a hilarious slice of hypocrisy on your part, especially given all the times you've tried to criticize him for doing what you asked and checking up on what the people of Robertson had to say about you.

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:47 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:God died for our sins.
Prove it.
You got it. But seems you do not understand it. I can give you the facts and evidence but I can not give you the understanding. That comes from God alone.
And yet, you haven't provided factual evidence that "god died for our sins." You've just claimed you have some; where is it?

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:We just can not live with those evil spirits of pride and arrogance causing stubbornness.
And yet you persist in being alive despite your pride and arrogance.
Nope. I do not have it. My pride is in God.
And you've claimed that you are god. That's pride and arrogance, Johnny Boy. Repent your sins.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:More proof for "Nikky" who needs it as the "dying" Robertson is not enough. So for her sake and others and obviously Matthew(Halleyscomet) I am doing it.
1. If you're referring to me, my name is "Nikki." Can't you read?
No problem, Nikki. Actually you do not have a name. That is just a "nick". You are just a "ghost" on the Internet.
1. My actual name in real life is "Nikki."
2. Why are you wasting time preaching to "ghosts on the internet?"

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:As Robertson is also in hiding.
A whole town is in hiding from you? :lol: My, don't you have delusions of grandeur.
Nope. Here is the evidence.
"In fact, the condition of any communications was that they not be republished and that anonymity was sacrosanct."
This is not evidence for your claim. It appears you don't understand the meaning of the word "evidence."
Evidence: The available body of facts that supports the truth of a proposition.
Your statement regarding legally-imposed silence is not proof that the entire town of Robertson is in hiding from you. In fact, it doesn't speak to your claim in any way.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:The time of suspension is now past. Nobody could give me any evidence on the suspension so maybe they have some that they forgot to give.
You require evidence of your own actions? So much for omniscience. I'm positive you know full well exactly what you did to earn a suspension from the other forum, especially since the moderators were kind enough to provide you with multiple warnings. At this point, I must conclude that you're a pathological liar as well as being delusional. And possibly a narcissist, if you believe rules don't apply to you.
So why do you not know?
Why do I not know what? Your response makes no sense in the context of my comment.

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:You're wasting your time here. No one cares about your twisted dogma. No one cares to listen to you bitch about problems you yourself caused through your own actions. It's clear to us that you should be Section 12'd for your own good.
I do not wast my time here as you "do not care". That is just your problem. You only care for yourself. So I am at the right place to heal you of your lack of Love.
It amazes me that every single time you open your mouth, you're wrong. I did not say, "I don't care about anything except myself." I clearly said that no one in this forum gives a rat's ass about your religious BS and the personal problems you've caused for yourself. Once again, you are judging, which means you are sinning. "Judge not lest ye be judged."

Johan wrote:You see how I proof again that Jesus died for the sins.
"Again?" You haven't proven your fairy tale even once, never mind multiple times.
Johan wrote:Yours in this case. Your loveless behavior. He died for it.
First of all, you don't know me or my life. Second, you're judging again. Hope you enjoy your religion's hell. Third, since I am not Christian, my behavior can never be classified as "sin."
Johan wrote:But the benefit of His death is for me. Now I have the ability to Forgive you as your sins, in this case lack of love, is covered by His death. And as the result I can help you to heal from your selfish heart because of my Grace. Where Grace is Love to those like you that does not deserve it.
You're projecting, Johnny Boy. Please explain all of the following:
• In what way is abusing your biological children "love?"
• How does endangering your wife's employment illustrate "love?"
• You don't financially support your own children; what aspect of this behavior is "love?"
• You've harassed adults and terrorized children. How are these actions characteristic of "love?"
None of your actions illustrates "love," Johnny Boy. But all of your behavior is characteristic of delusional narcissism. You are the one who requires healing.

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:48 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:
Johan wrote:
Poodle wrote:Look - let's cut the crap. God lived in my village in the early 12th century and his name was Hakon Bubulcus. His wife was called Goda - Mrs God, obviously. Praise the Bubulcus!!!!
It means Bull, by the way.
But yes, he and she really did exist. So eat your heart out, Johan.

Yep. You surely "cut the crap". It is now in many pieces. Everyone can enjoy his own piece. Thanks.

And thus we learn that Johan uses a poop knife.

You wouldn't need a poop knife if you had more fiber in your diet Johan.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:52 pm

Poodle wrote:It should be obvious that God would speak and write perfect anything, I would have thought. Yeah, I know it would be full of begats and shalts, but anything would be an improvement.
Yea, verily, I canst not find it in my heart to countereth thine words. Lo, thou speaketh with the wisdom of the ancients. :mrgreen:

craig4

Postby craig4 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:23 am

Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:But in their disobedience to God has now to suffer the consequences.

But they're not. No one is suffering any consequences. You may recall I was supposed to suffer some consequences which never materialized. The good people of Robertson don't seem to be suffering any consequences. Abandon seems to be doing just fine. Are you going to tell us we are going to suffer consequences? When? What will they be? Bad things happen to everyone. Hell, you ended up tending a bush bar and lost your family and you're supposed to be the righteous one (in your mind anyway). Your god is doing a bang up job of looking out for you.

Ok this is in the line of the previous one that I answered. So I will not go into the same here. But it seems you have your own evidence which you should provide to us.

But something I would like to remind you about is that "Abandon" does not like it if his name is spelled incorrectly. You will have to change that. As for my present position it is a million times better than I had. We can go into it if you like.

First of all. My Marriage is better and give no problems. My Children are more and give no problems. I am not in need of a job or money. So I have no problems anymore. As for Happiness. Much, much more. Send me a friend request over at Facebook and you can take a look at my actual Family Life at this stage.

As for the "bush" bar. It is a legal Tavern and selling every week between R80 000 and R130 000 of stock. Depending on the in season or out of season sales and beginning and end of month sales. With this money we already bought three houses and a BMW 750 motocycle, two LV's where the one is a brand new Ranger of 2017 and us being the first owner and enough money in a fixed account to open the next business. This money was accumulated over only approximately 2 years that this Tavern is now operating. Even in my previous life on the top of the ladder I didn't see this much money and luxury.

I am also actually not working in this "bush" bar. I am serving. Meaning I am not interested in earning money as these people are my Children and I just assisted them to create for themselves a life. So any problems is not on my shoulders. I only help them solve it. I am not interested in a life since i gave it up for a Life.

I've seen plenty of those types of bars in Africa, to include South Africa and you're not raking in that much. You've never exactly been honest so I'm not sure why you'd expect anyone to take your claim seriously. Next you'll be trying to tell us you're our mother or something really out there.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:57 am

Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:There are two tipes of Forgiveness. The one is yours. Where somebody admit his mistake.

And then there is another one. Where those doing wrong keep on doing it. Then it is war.

None of your definitions applies to the word "forgiveness." Admitting a mistake is not "forgiveness." People continuing to do wrong is not "forgiveness." And war is not "forgiveness."

I think one of the major reasons why people keep posting nonsense is because they don't understand the meanings of the words they're typing.

True. You will need to go back and read again.

Gee, let me try that yet again.

Nope. Didn't help. You still don't understand the meanings of the words you typed.

Don't worry. I also present my Life to look at and help you to understand as I am actually living these Words that I am speaking.

No, you're living a lie, and propagating that lie on the internet.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:05 am

Halleyscomet wrote:And thus we learn that Johan uses a poop knife.

Sweet, merciful crap!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:32 am

Johan wrote: As I am still using my Forgiveness for 17 years now.
What a loser. You mad people really can't move on, can you? :lol:

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:15 am

craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:But in their disobedience to God has now to suffer the consequences.

But they're not. No one is suffering any consequences. You may recall I was supposed to suffer some consequences which never materialized.

Ok I remember you now.

Craig4! My son from ISF. Welcome. Sure glad to see you again. But where are all my other children. They should know by now where I am. So what is keeping them?

And your "consequences". You are my son that tried to promote the thought that I "murdered" somebody.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=1966

No problem. Over here they have not yet met with this one. But you can enlighten them.

Will spice up things some more there. And the more spice the better. Sometimes it gets a bit boring with what we have at any certain stage in the discussion.

You should also think about another skeptic forum where we are busy with this. SGU

You will see that your brothers Abaddon and Halleyscomet is also there.

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9546339

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9546906

They are already "spicing" there.

And yes. See if you can get "Kali". Tell her I forgave her for getting me banned over at ISF for "stalking" her.

She should bring that spice here. Because ISF "bosses" believed her and banned me. Actually they should also come here because we are speaking about them. As you can see.

And there is a lot more of them in the thread they created themselves.

http://johanabrahams.pnyhost.com/ISF%20mods.html

Halley also said that he will notify them. Hoped he did. Because speaking behind their backs like Abaddon did with me in Robertson is not the correct thing to do. They should be part of the debating. As you can see Abaddon and what they spoked about on the "sly" without me being present brought a lot of "spice" here that we are sorting out now. But seems that those that gave Abaddon his spice is now hiding away from the consequences of their "spice". Seems their spice is getting "bitter". And they are too scared to face the consequences. Very "sick" now according to Abaddon.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2251

But they are just hurting because of their own doing.

Jeremiah 2
19 Thine own wickedness shall correct thee, and thy backslidings shall reprove thee: know therefore and see that it is an evil thing and bitter, that thou hast forsaken the Lord thy God, and that my fear is not in thee, saith the Lord God of hosts.

And they are trying now for 17 years to get me into prison. But they are busy with the wrong person. It is not me it is God. He put into place punishment for doing wrong. We do not need to do a thing.

Genesis 4

8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
9 ¶And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother’s keeper?
10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother’s blood crieth unto me from the ground.*n8
11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thy hand;
12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.
13 And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear.

You see. Just the results of his actions.

And God said something else.

Don't touch him.

14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
15 And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
16 ¶And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

And he had to suffer the consequences of his actions.

Unfortunately for the human race. They never learned. And they are into punishing themselves. And the consequences God has created has been hidden beneath their punishment.

I am just digging them out again. And I am giving you Robertson as witness to this phenomenon.

Enjoy.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:40 am

Where's our Bish? I'd think he'd have some fun with this one.

Lard, save me from your followers.

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:43 am

Halleyscomet wrote:
Johan wrote:So I sent out a prayer request for my son Halleyscomet.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 8441629612

For the record, I am not this guy's son in any way, shape or form. He is lying when he applies the term to me.

Nope. I am not lying. You are my son. But you are not my Son. There is a difference. Len and Franki and Benni are my Sons. So being my son and (Son to be -maybe) I am still teaching and guiding you. But from your side you do not accept it.

So in your mind you do not accept me as your Mother. Which I of course Forgive you for.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:50 am

Johan, what are you doing? Have we not been through this before? You are not allowed. It's blasphemy to go against My Will.

Begone!

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:53 am

And on the eighth day, God created commas to separate the phrases from the other phrases.

(In fact, he did that between creating lemon meringue pie and sausages).

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:11 am

Johan wrote:I am not lying.

:P That's exactly what a liar would say.
#ANDAMOVIE

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:48 am

Poodle wrote:According to Johan, we are all his children. I hope not, for the sake of my buttocks.
Speaking of which, is it best to simply flash rump steak or does anyone recommend a slower method?

Seems you have a better understanding of my Words. That is why you are not so "emphatically" stating it. You are more relaxed about me saying it.

You understand that in using this terminology I move away from ruling over you. Just as your Father/God did when bringing in this whole concept of Him being your Father. Sure you have not accepted it. But that does not change the fact that that is who He is. He is not superman. He is Father.

And I am Mother.

But this is only Spiritually.

So your "buttocks" are save. I stopped "spanking" on the "buttocks" 23 years ago. Inflicting bodily pain is not the consequences of the wrong actions as brought onto the humans by the judgment of God. So I am totally out of human being punishment.

That however does not mean that there are no negative consequences for wrongs. We are busy with them. We are busy to investigate if the "sickness", pain and even death was my interference into the course of things or just the result of consequences as created by God from the beginning.

This is obviously very important to establish this clearly.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:03 am

So you are institutionalized? And they allow the use of the innerwebz - or are you sneaking into the nurses station at night? :-P

craig4

Postby craig4 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:11 am

Johan wrote:
craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:

But they're not. No one is suffering any consequences. You may recall I was supposed to suffer some consequences which never materialized.

Ok I remember you now.

Craig4! My son from ISF. Welcome. Sure glad to see you again. But where are all my other children. They should know by now where I am. So what is keeping them?

Enjoy.

What's keeping them is your lack of importance. I just came by to poke the bear, for no higher purpose than my own amusement. You are a distraction that amuses me.

Your claim that I'm your son translates to no action other than mockery on my part, Mommy Dearest. I don't respect you nor will I consider your claim to have any validity. You sir, are a degenerate who offers nothing of value and only irritation to those you've wronged in the past. A real man would see their past failures and learn from them. You have decided not to act as a true man does but remain a petulant child, living in a self-styled superiority unearned by you and sick joke to those who observe it.

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:21 am

Halleyscomet wrote:
Poodle wrote:According to Johan, we are all his children. I hope not, for the sake of my buttocks.
Speaking of which, is it best to simply flash rump steak or does anyone recommend a slower method?

According to some of the people I'm friends with on Facebook, some of my arguments with Johan on that platform have popped up in their news feeds.

You always pride yourself in knowing about the Internet and how it works. You were the one to show me more about the program Facebook and how it works. Seems you "conveniently" forgot how Facebook works.

https://web.facebook.com/help/327131014 ... rdc=1&_rdr

"Why am I seeing stories in my News Feed about people I'm not friends with or groups I'm not in?
Your News Feed includes stories about your friends’ activity on Facebook, including when your friends like or comment on posts from people you’re not friends with. You also might see stories about your friends liking or commenting in public groups that you're not a member of.
If you don’t want to see stories in your News Feed about a friend’s activity on Facebook, you can:

Unfollow that friend.
Learn how to adjust what you see in your News Feed.
Learn how to hide stories you don’t want to see."

Halleyscomet wrote:Since I like my friends, I'm going to stop engaging with him there.

Since the problem arose with your friends they should decide what they want to see or not. And not you.

Halleyscomet wrote:There's no reason to subject them to a guy who calls me his "son" as part of a religious delusion that's completely destroyed his life.

According to the working of the program they decided to see it. Because they could have stopped seeing it as they have ample ways provided to them by the program itself. So it was never you "subjecting" them. They "subjected" themselves.

Halleyscomet wrote:I may find his lunacy amusing, but not all my friends share my sense of humor about people who are demonstrably evil.

Seems you do not know your friends very well. They actually like it because they could have stopped it if they didn't.

Halleyscomet wrote:I am however going to keep trying to get him to check out the Discord Server for the Distorted View podcast. I'm pretty sure most the people there would LOVE to have some long conversations with him.

When I have time I will try it out. For now I have too much on me. Need some bans again.

So taking a look at what is written above your friends like the way you handle me. Otherwise they would have taken action against it. I am also sure they would not like you canceling our debating just for their sake while you like it. Remember you also said that it is for a future book you are going to write. So you need me as a character there. And you need information about me. And up to now you had a "distorted view". It is only coming into reality slowly. And you are not yet there.

So actually it boils down now to only one reason. You do not want them to see your "fumbling". Because your consequences is catching up with you.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 22R1%22%7D

Specially that link I posted there.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... _tracking={"tn"%3A"R"}

And the "hanging"

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28142&p=629757#p629739

You see you are actually running from your blunders. So you will be on the run now. That is not good. The best way to handle it is to drop your pride and become humble. To admit that you messed up. Then your friends will have even more respect for you because you are doing something they can not do.

I previously said that you are on the run. Stop that. Face up! Cowards run. And pride makes you one. On that characteristic in you i already spoke and warned you about it.

So now it boils down to what spirit you want to control your life. The cowardice or courage. I would advise for the second one.

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:05 pm

Gord wrote:
Poodle wrote:Look - let's cut the crap. God lived in my village in the early 12th century and his name was Hakon Bubulcus. His wife was called Goda - Mrs God, obviously. Praise the Bubulcus!!!!

It's true, I remember doing the mural for their wedding.

Children like their jokes. No problem.

Johan
Regular Poster

Postby Johan » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:08 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Which part of the rump? The restaurant way is to roast the steak in a low oven until it's almost done. Then, when someone orders a steak, it's seared in butter on a screaming hot grill or flattop.

No problem . . .joking. We are a happy Family. And no rules or punishment. Enjoy. You only found the life you would have liked as a human child now. In God. Free at last.

2 Cor 3

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Halleyscomet
Poster

Postby Halleyscomet » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:06 pm

Johan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:

According to some of the people I'm friends with on Facebook, some of my arguments with Johan on that platform have popped up in their news feeds.

You always pride yourself in knowing about the Internet and how it works. You were the one to show me more about the program Facebook and how it works. Seems you "conveniently" forgot how Facebook works.

https://web.facebook.com/help/327131014 ... rdc=1&_rdr

"Why am I seeing stories in my News Feed about people I'm not friends with or groups I'm not in?
Your News Feed includes stories about your friends’ activity on Facebook, including when your friends like or comment on posts from people you’re not friends with. You also might see stories about your friends liking or commenting in public groups that you're not a member of.
If you don’t want to see stories in your News Feed about a friend’s activity on Facebook, you can:

Unfollow that friend.
Learn how to adjust what you see in your News Feed.
Learn how to hide stories you don’t want to see."

Halleyscomet wrote:Since I like my friends, I'm going to stop engaging with him there.

Since the problem arose with your friends they should decide what they want to see or not. And not you.

Halleyscomet wrote:There's no reason to subject them to a guy who calls me his "son" as part of a religious delusion that's completely destroyed his life.

According to the working of the program they decided to see it. Because they could have stopped seeing it as they have ample ways provided to them by the program itself. So it was never you "subjecting" them. They "subjected" themselves.

Halleyscomet wrote:I may find his lunacy amusing, but not all my friends share my sense of humor about people who are demonstrably evil.

Seems you do not know your friends very well. They actually like it because they could have stopped it if they didn't.

Halleyscomet wrote:I am however going to keep trying to get him to check out the Discord Server for the Distorted View podcast. I'm pretty sure most the people there would LOVE to have some long conversations with him.

When I have time I will try it out. For now I have too much on me. Need some bans again.

So taking a look at what is written above your friends like the way you handle me. Otherwise they would have taken action against it. I am also sure they would not like you canceling our debating just for their sake while you like it. Remember you also said that it is for a future book you are going to write. So you need me as a character there. And you need information about me. And up to now you had a "distorted view". It is only coming into reality slowly. And you are not yet there.

So actually it boils down now to only one reason. You do not want them to see your "fumbling". Because your consequences is catching up with you.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 22R1%22%7D

Specially that link I posted there.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... _tracking={"tn"%3A"R"}

And the "hanging"

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 57#p629739

You see you are actually running from your blunders. So you will be on the run now. That is not good. The best way to handle it is to drop your pride and become humble. To admit that you messed up. Then your friends will have even more respect for you because you are doing something they can not do.

I previously said that you are on the run. Stop that. Face up! Cowards run. And pride makes you one. On that characteristic in you i already spoke and warned you about it.

So now it boils down to what spirit you want to control your life. The cowardice or courage. I would advise for the second one.

Oh! That’s adorable! You’ve finally learned how to look something up!!!

You still have trouble understanding what you’re reading, but you’re making progress.

Congratulations.

I find it fascinating that you're getting puffed up and acting superior because I choose to NOT force my friends to adjust their Facebook settings just to avoid seeing posts involving you. Why should I inconvenience people I care about in order to facilitate exchanges with a child abusing sociopath? You're not worth the trouble.
Last edited by Halleyscomet on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

craig4

Postby craig4 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:15 pm

Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:

So do deluded bush bar keepers apparently. You've persisted with this mommy dearest joke much longer than humor and good taste dictate you should. And by the way, I still have lots if wire hangars.

Halleyscomet
Poster

Postby Halleyscomet » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:42 pm

craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:

So do deluded bush bar keepers apparently. You've persisted with this mommy dearest joke much longer than humor and good taste dictate you should. And by the way, I still have lots if wire hangars.

Incoming links insisting craig4 now calls Johan his "mother" in 5... 4...

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:13 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Poodle wrote:Hi my son. There you are again.
You've crossed the line now, attributing your own nonsense to Poodle, who is an eminently sensible skeptic.

JOHAN! DO NOT TAKE MY NAME IN VAIN. YOU WILL CEASE AND DESIST IMMEDIATELY!

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:18 pm

Johan wrote:And I am Mother.
You forgot the other half of that word.

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:22 pm

Johan wrote:No problem . . .joking. We are a happy Family. And no rules or punishment. Enjoy. You only found the life you would have liked as a human child now. In God. Free at last.
I haven't found any such thing. Nor am I looking for an imaginary sky daddy, since there's no point in searching for something that doesn't exist. Peddle your BS elsewhere.

Halleyscomet
Poster

Postby Halleyscomet » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:28 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:No problem . . .joking. We are a happy Family. And no rules or punishment. Enjoy. You only found the life you would have liked as a human child now. In God. Free at last.
I haven't found any such thing. Nor am I looking for an imaginary sky daddy, since there's no point in searching for something that doesn't exist. Peddle your BS elsewhere.

Now now, let's be fair. Johan isn't asking you to accept an imaginary sky Daddy. He wants to be your very real earthbound, abusive, infantilizing, Mommy.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:45 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:

Preserved for posterity
trump is Putin's bitch

Halleyscomet
Poster

Postby Halleyscomet » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:04 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:

Well, he used to be.

Then his wife kicked him out, got a restraining order and filed for divorce.

The closest he comes to the title now is when he's visited by Rosy and her five sisters while calling out "mommy" under his breath.

While looking at this:

Spoiler:

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:16 am

Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:

No one likes you, therefore your statement is not universally valid.
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:38 am

Nikki Nyx wrote: You forgot the other half of that word.

This Johan fellow is a very sick puppy! :lol:

The Oedipal complex, also known as the Oedipus complex, is a term used by Sigmund Freud in his theory of psychosexual stages of development to describe a child's feelings of desire for his or her opposite-sex parent and jealousy and anger toward his or her same-sex parent

craig4

Postby craig4 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:58 am

Halleyscomet wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:

Well, he used to be.

The closest he comes to the title now is when he's visited by Rosy and her five sisters while calling out "mommy" under his breath.

While looking at this:

Spoiler:

I just threw up in my mouth.

craig4

Postby craig4 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:43 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:
craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:

My mother is dead and I'm certainly not looking to replace her with some abusive South African bartender who failed to keep his own family together, is subject to protection orders and is a guy. His failure in his own home life hardly recommends him for involving himself in mine.

Halleyscomet
Poster

Postby Halleyscomet » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:07 pm

craig4 wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:
craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:

My mother is dead and I'm certainly not looking to replace her with some abusive South African bartender who failed to keep his own family together, is subject to protection orders and is a guy. His failure in his own home life hardly recommends him for involving himself in mine.

You only say that because you're not feather plucking insane.

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:12 pm

Halleyscomet wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Well, he used to be.

While looking at this:

Spoiler:
Suggest not clicking this link pre-coffee. I had to wrestle my brain back from the brink of an OBE; it was fleeing into an alternate reality. :mrgreen:

Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”