True Love

God, the FSM, and everything else.
craig4

Re: True Love

Postby craig4 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:46 am

Johan wrote:True Love Redeemed us.

God died for our sins. .

No, Jesus had a homosexual fetish afternoon for our sins. He slept it off on Saturday and got up early on Sunday. I'm not judging his homosexuality or his interest in hardcore bondage fetishism (although by some accounts his mom was there watching which is kind of creepy) but he clearly did not die for anyone's sins.

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: cognitively consonant

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:41 pm

Johan wrote:God died for our sins.
Prove it.

Johan wrote:We just can not live with those evil spirits of pride and arrogance causing stubbornness.
And yet you persist in being alive despite your pride and arrogance.

Johan wrote:More proof for "Nikky" who needs it as the "dying" Robertson is not enough. So for her sake and others and obviously Matthew(Halleyscomet) I am doing it.
1. If you're referring to me, my name is "Nikki." Can't you read?
2. You've failed to provide evidence for any of your assertions. None. Zip. Zero. Nichts. Nada. Niets. Rien.

Johan wrote:As Robertson is also in hiding.
A whole town is in hiding from you? :lol: My, don't you have delusions of grandeur.

Johan wrote:The time of suspension is now past. Nobody could give me any evidence on the suspension so maybe they have some that they forgot to give.
You require evidence of your own actions? So much for omniscience. I'm positive you know full well exactly what you did to earn a suspension from the other forum, especially since the moderators were kind enough to provide you with multiple warnings. At this point, I must conclude that you're a pathological liar as well as being delusional. And possibly a narcissist, if you believe rules don't apply to you.

You're wasting your time here. No one cares about your twisted dogma. No one cares to listen to you bitch about problems you yourself caused through your own actions. It's clear to us that you should be Section 12'd for your own good.
"Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge."—Carl Sagan

"Every philosophy is tinged with the coloring of some secret imaginative background, which never emerges explicitly into its train of reasoning."—Alfred North Whitehead

"Knowledge belongs to humanity, and is the torch which illuminates the world."—Louis Pasteur

Halleyscomet
Poster

Postby Halleyscomet » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:59 pm

craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:But in their disobedience to God has now to suffer the consequences.

But they're not. No one is suffering any consequences. You may recall I was supposed to suffer some consequences which never materialized. The good people of Robertson don't seem to be suffering any consequences. Abandon seems to be doing just fine. Are you going to tell us we are going to suffer consequences? When? What will they be? Bad things happen to everyone. Hell, you ended up tending a bush bar and lost your family and you're supposed to be the righteous one (in your mind anyway). Your god is doing a bang up job of looking out for you.

Well, I discovered a new chicken recipe. That's a consequence, right?

Halleyscomet
Poster

Postby Halleyscomet » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:05 pm

Johan wrote:So I sent out a prayer request for my son Halleyscomet.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams ... 8441629612

For the record, I am not this guy's son in any way, shape or form. He is lying when he applies the term to me.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:16 pm

According to Johan, we are all his children. I hope not, for the sake of my buttocks.
Speaking of which, is it best to simply flash rump steak or does anyone recommend a slower method?

Halleyscomet
Poster

Postby Halleyscomet » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:28 pm

Poodle wrote:According to Johan, we are all his children. I hope not, for the sake of my buttocks.
Speaking of which, is it best to simply flash rump steak or does anyone recommend a slower method?

According to some of the people I'm friends with on Facebook, some of my arguments with Johan on that platform have popped up in their news feeds. Since I like my friends, I'm going to stop engaging with him there. There's no reason to subject them to a guy who calls me his "son" as part of a religious delusion that's completely destroyed his life.

I may find his lunacy amusing, but not all my friends share my sense of humor about people who are demonstrably evil.

I am however going to keep trying to get him to check out the Discord Server for the Distorted View podcast. I'm pretty sure most the people there would LOVE to have some long conversations with him.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:34 pm

The generally recognize best way to cook meat is to sous vide and then flash fry to make a crust. I don't have the time, so I microwave. Tastes like {!#%@}....so then I make popcorn and have an HCider.

I'm not a slob per se.......I just act like one.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:43 pm

Poodle wrote:Look - let's cut the crap. God lived in my village in the early 12th century and his name was Hakon Bubulcus. His wife was called Goda - Mrs God, obviously. Praise the Bubulcus!!!!
It means Bull, by the way.
But yes, he and she really did exist. So eat your heart out, Johan.

It's true, I remember doing the mural for their wedding.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:44 pm

Poodle wrote:According to Johan, we are all his children. I hope not, for the sake of my buttocks.
Which part of the rump? The restaurant way is to roast the steak in a low oven until it's almost done. Then, when someone orders a steak, it's seared in butter on a screaming hot grill or flattop.
"Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge."—Carl Sagan

"Every philosophy is tinged with the coloring of some secret imaginative background, which never emerges explicitly into its train of reasoning."—Alfred North Whitehead

"Knowledge belongs to humanity, and is the torch which illuminates the world."—Louis Pasteur

Halleyscomet
Poster

Postby Halleyscomet » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:45 pm

Gord wrote:
Poodle wrote:Look - let's cut the crap. God lived in my village in the early 12th century and his name was Hakon Bubulcus. His wife was called Goda - Mrs God, obviously. Praise the Bubulcus!!!!

That was YOU?

Small world. I made the wine.

craig4

Postby craig4 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:12 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Which part of the rump? The restaurant way is to roast the steak in a low oven until it's almost done. Then, when someone orders a steak, it's seared in butter on a screaming hot grill or flattop.

It's all about being committed to your technique. If you're going to flash grill it do it. If you're going to slow roast or braise it, do it. Just don't do anything in the middle. Too long flash grilling it, shoe leather. Too short slow roasting or braising it, shoe leather.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:06 am

You can't screw up sous vide. I'm going to do it in my very precise induction pot next time I think of it. Thing is....for salmon....I love the way it comes out using a quick sear on the fry pan. sous vide can't be better...... only different..... and take more time and steps and mess.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:05 am

Halleyscomet wrote:
Gord wrote:

That was YOU?

Yeah, I even posed for another mural that year. I'm the guy in the middle: http://www.soniahalliday.com/images/CY92-8-07.jpg

Small world. I made the wine.

I can't remember anything after the wine.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

Johan
Poster

Postby Johan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:23 am

Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:There are two tipes of Forgiveness. The one is yours. Where somebody admit his mistake.

And then there is another one. Where those doing wrong keep on doing it. Then it is war.

None of your definitions applies to the word "forgiveness." Admitting a mistake is not "forgiveness." People continuing to do wrong is not "forgiveness." And war is not "forgiveness."

I think one of the major reasons why people keep posting nonsense is because they don't understand the meanings of the words they're typing.

Or the people reading the words don't understand them and classify them as "nonsense" because it didn't make sense to them. So a child will classify much of grown-up talk as nonsense.

Johan
Poster

Postby Johan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:27 am

Halleyscomet wrote:I just noticed, Johan has at least two accounts on this forum.

https://www.skepticforum.com/memberlist ... le&u=17226

https://www.skepticforum.com/memberlist ... le&u=19958

Does that count as sock puppetry?

Nope. It counts for a mistake. I applied. Lost track of it and applied again.

Johan
Poster

Postby Johan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:29 am

Halleyscomet wrote:
Johan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:But you stubbornly stay with Abaddon who seems has totally ran away now.

Abaddon does't have an account on this forum. He can't "run away" from you here because he was never here to begin with. Accusing him of "running away" is absurd at best.

You seem to be losing track of where you are. Is this a consistent problem for you? If so, you may be suffering from early onset dementia. You really should contact the South African Federation for Mental Health (SAFMH) for an evaluation.

He should have applied seeing that to him he "had to take on" child abusers.

Johan
Poster

Postby Johan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:33 am

Aztexan wrote:No wonder god ignores you.

So how do you see that?

Aztexan wrote:You're mouthy.

Yep. I have lots to teach.

Aztexan wrote:Just yap yap yap with you.

Children does not understand everything grown-ups do.

Aztexan wrote:If I was married to you, I'd send tidal waves and floods to murder innocents to relieve aggression, too. Jesus {!#%@} christ!

Yep. Children has those kind of thoughts. Punishing somebody else for their own mistakes.

Johan
Poster

Postby Johan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:34 am

Halleyscomet wrote:
Aztexan wrote:No wonder god ignores you. You're mouthy. Just yap yap yap with you. If I was married to you, I'd send tidal waves and floods to murder innocents to relieve aggression, too. Jesus {!#%@} christ!

He never learned to eschew obfuscation and espouse elucidation.

Nope. I have. But being a Grown-up now I left it behind.

Johan
Poster

Postby Johan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:38 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:There are two tipes of Forgiveness. The one is yours. Where somebody admit his mistake.

And then there is another one. Where those doing wrong keep on doing it. Then it is war.

None of your definitions applies to the word "forgiveness." Admitting a mistake is not "forgiveness." People continuing to do wrong is not "forgiveness." And war is not "forgiveness."

I think one of the major reasons why people keep posting nonsense is because they don't understand the meanings of the words they're typing.
True. You will need to go back and read again.
That's illogical, Johan. If you're posting nonsense because you don't understand the meanings of the words you're typing, then us rereading it will not help impart meaning to your nonsense. YOU have to go back and REWRITE it.

Children has a problem understanding much of what Grown-ups has to teach. So to solve the problem is not this way of the children. Because then the children stay children.

The problem is solved by getting different examples and explanations and patience. And as I am doing now getting input from others more advanced than the children that needs to understand.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:28 am

Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:

Or the people reading the words don't understand them and classify them as "nonsense" because it didn't make sense to them. So a child will classify much of grown-up talk as nonsense.

See, that's what we're talking about! We do know what the words mean, and you don't.

We're the grown-ups, you're the child. That's why we're trying to teach you some stuff, like what "forgiveness" means, or how to post on an internet forum.
#ANDAMOVIE

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:32 am

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:

That's illogical, Johan. If you're posting nonsense because you don't understand the meanings of the words you're typing, then us rereading it will not help impart meaning to your nonsense. YOU have to go back and REWRITE it.

Children has a problem understanding much of what Grown-ups has to teach.

Yes, you do.

The problem is solved by getting different examples and explanations and patience.

Nooooo, that hasn't seemed to work at all. You're still stuck on stupid, and I don't think our explanations and/or patience are going to fix you one iota.

And as I am doing now getting input from others more advanced than the children that needs to understand.

And yet you're still not learning your lessons, are you? We're all very disappointed in you -- at least, as far as it goes.
#ANDAMOVIE

Johan
Poster

Postby Johan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:05 am

Halleyscomet wrote:
Johan wrote:You missed what I said. I was speaking to somebody else.

Oh dear Johan. Did you confuse public posts with private messages again?

Is that really serious to you?

Halleyscomet wrote:You really do need to get in touch with the South African Federation for Mental Health (SAFMH) for an evaluation.

They will ban me.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:02 am

Johan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:

"Really serious" probably means something you don't know it means. Could you rephrase the question in the form of an answer?

Halleyscomet wrote:You really do need to get in touch with the South African Federation for Mental Health (SAFMH) for an evaluation.

They will ban me.

See, now I'm pretty sure you've misused the word "ban" in that sentence.
#ANDAMOVIE

Johan
Poster

Postby Johan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:04 pm

craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:
Poodle wrote:Hi my son. There you are again.

Good to hear from you.

But seems you missed some evidence.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28142&start=680#p626284

and

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28142&p=627800#p627800

where the evidence are given that I was acting totally within the scope of the law and even within the scope of more severe laws given to me by the "harsh and unfair" principal.

Nicky’s wrong judgments while she has all the evidence because of her pride and inability to admit to a mistake.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28142&p=627802#p627802

Good rule over evil. It has always been like that and always will be.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28142&p=627837#p627837

They are in the hands of the “tormentors”. Those hands are not mine. But you acted as if they were mine because you knew about "Vaselientjie". But you stubbornly stay with Abaddon who seems has totally ran away now. Because his version that he got is totally different from the actual facts. And him being just as full of pride as you and not able to own up to his lies are now gone.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28142&p=627849#p627849

So you will basically see what I told you over at my Facebook Page.

You see here you acted as if I am doing it in Robertson by violence.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28142&p=625858#p625661

That was your opinion while you did get the truth over at my Facebook page.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28142&p=626288#p626288

But I Love you because of Grace because you kept quiet about 'Vaselientjie' while you knew about Anoescka also having been in that "bad tempered harsh environment" coming from the "leaders" and kept alive by the "leaders".

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28142&p=626290#p626290

So you helped very "nicely" to proof that there is a God with the Characteristic of Grace which humans unfortunately do not have.

They just struggle like you with their pride and acting.

You just have to accept now my son that we see you acting again. Trying to hide behind "ignorance". But you have to face me now my son. And you will feel the "dim" while I "bright" you. Same as Robertson. When I walk the streets I "bright" them and they "dim" and I smile and they pain. Like you are doing now my son.

And just as I say to them I say now to you. I Forgive you my son.

Love Mom.

You know, it's rather hard to miss the fact that the good people of Robertson, even by your own descriptions seem to have come out ahead on this one. For all your rather twisted claims at forgiveness, that don't seem to care. You are tending bar and they're going on with their lives with occasional irritation from their brief interactions with you. What's the point of all this high-handed superiority when no one there seems to care?

Seems you missed the evidence. Read again.

Abaddon did the investigation on your behalf.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2314

And he came back with the evidence

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... count=2251

"No, what I found in Robertson were real people, sick to death of your behaviour and still in the process of healing. Be under no illusion, you did a lot of harm to a lot of real people with your nonsense and I have little tolerance for that."

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9546339

"Well no, Johan, the good folks of your hometown are seriously hurting due to your behaviour. Your actions have inflicted actual pain on others. You are not a christian by any measure. A servant of your satan? Quite possibly. Inflicting actual pain for your own gratification is pretty satanic. "

So maybe your evidence are more trustworthy but then you should give it to us. But according to the evidence we have your interpretation of it is totally a miss.
Last edited by Johan on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:09 pm

I love pickled shellfish. Don't you? Cockles, mussels, whelks (winkles are a bit of a pain to get a grip on). Particularly whelks, which are actually sea snails - you eat only the foot. But what a foot!

Johan
Poster

Postby Johan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:50 pm

craig4 wrote:
Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:But in their disobedience to God has now to suffer the consequences.

But they're not. No one is suffering any consequences. You may recall I was supposed to suffer some consequences which never materialized. The good people of Robertson don't seem to be suffering any consequences. Abandon seems to be doing just fine. Are you going to tell us we are going to suffer consequences? When? What will they be? Bad things happen to everyone. Hell, you ended up tending a bush bar and lost your family and you're supposed to be the righteous one (in your mind anyway). Your god is doing a bang up job of looking out for you.

Ok this is in the line of the previous one that I answered. So I will not go into the same here. But it seems you have your own evidence which you should provide to us.

But something I would like to remind you about is that "Abandon" does not like it if his name is spelled incorrectly. You will have to change that. As for my present position it is a million times better than I had. We can go into it if you like.

First of all. My Marriage is better and give no problems. My Children are more and give no problems. I am not in need of a job or money. So I have no problems anymore. As for Happiness. Much, much more. Send me a friend request over at Facebook and you can take a look at my actual Family Life at this stage.

As for the "bush" bar. It is a legal Tavern and selling every week between R80 000 and R130 000 of stock. Depending on the in season or out of season sales and beginning and end of month sales. With this money we already bought three houses and a BMW 750 motocycle, two LV's where the one is a brand new Ranger of 2017 and us being the first owner and enough money in a fixed account to open the next business. This money was accumulated over only approximately 2 years that this Tavern is now operating. Even in my previous life on the top of the ladder I didn't see this much money and luxury.

I am also actually not working in this "bush" bar. I am serving. Meaning I am not interested in earning money as these people are my Children and I just assisted them to create for themselves a life. So any problems is not on my shoulders. I only help them solve it. I am not interested in a life since i gave it up for a Life.

Johan
Poster

Postby Johan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:54 pm

Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:

Gee, let me try that yet again.

Nope. Didn't help. You still don't understand the meanings of the words you typed.

Don't worry. I also present my Life to look at and help you to understand as I am actually living these Words that I am speaking.

So take a look over here and you will find much more to help you understand.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28142&start=680#p626284

and

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28142&p=627800#p627800

Nicky’s wrong judgments

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28142&p=627802#p627802

Good rule over evil

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28142&p=627837#p627837

They are in the hands of the “tormentors”.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28142&p=627849#p627849

Halleyscomet
Poster

Postby Halleyscomet » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:12 pm

Johan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:

Yes, I think your obvious mental decline is serious enough to warrant professional help.

Johan wrote:

They will ban me.

That's a very defeatist attitude Johan. Their job is to help people like you get back in touch with reality and pull their lives together again. They won't ban you. They will try to help you.

You talk very bravely about how much better you think your life is now, but you're giving speeches to drunk people in a bar. You are estranged from your family as a result of their horror at your behavior. You need to stop pretending everything is OK. The house is burning down around you. Stop sitting there while the fire consumes you. Go out and get help. Pull yourself together man.

If you don't get help, you'll be burned to ashes by your own self-destructive spiral.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:13 pm

... yes, a melange of molluscs is a dream. But don't put pickled ones in your paella, as they make it taste a bit odd.
Last edited by Poodle on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Halleyscomet
Poster

Postby Halleyscomet » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:14 pm

Gord wrote:
Johan wrote:
Halleyscomet wrote:

"Really serious" probably means something you don't know it means. Could you rephrase the question in the form of an answer?

They will ban me.

See, now I'm pretty sure you've misused the word "ban" in that sentence.

I think he thinks it's another Internet forum, as opposed to an organization in his native country whose job it is to help people with mental issues.

Johan
Poster

Postby Johan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Well I didn't get an invitation to the funeral. I was pretty pissed off.

Don't be. Nobody got one. It was not expected by anybody. And it didn't help that He told them about it. The never believed Him. So that is not important. As for me and you, we were too young to receive one.

Matthew Ellard wrote:On the other hand, those choirs of a thousand angels can be a bit noisy. and Jesus can be a bit slow converting the water over to wine. Trust me, OAD was a terrible vintage year for the birth of godlike wine converters.

Yep. It is Spiritual. If you can not connect in the Spirit that is the effect on humans. But if you can then it is extraordinary. It goes above human experience. Here something of this is captured.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/perfectg ... msg=1591.5

Take a sharp look at the photos of the "Feelings" experienced. Totally superior to human "enjoyment".

Matthew Ellard wrote:So where do you think God goes now he is dead? He can't go to heaven as he has already handed back the keys. Do you think he hangs around in Valhalla or with Shiva and Ganesha?

He goes where you will go when you die. As death is only the death of the human body. The spirit is everlasting.

Matthew Ellard wrote:I know God likes to "play the field a bit", (y'know, that time he got drunk on Earth and wandered into that sheperd's hut for a bit of hanky panky "behind Joseph's back" .) Therefore I think God will choose Valhalla, as there are more wenches.

Nope. That is only your opinion. Actually Jesus was God Himself that put some flesh on His Spirit so that we can see Him. So with permission He just used the human creating capability of the womans body to put some flesh on Himself.

Matthew Ellard wrote:From The Bible Reworked to Make Sense : According to Matthew
Available in all good bookstores that accept unmarked cash notes in Australian currency.

Yep. Humans try to understand but it should actually be revealed. I am not "reworking" anything but waiting on God to Reveal these things Himself to you. Because it is not about "making sense". It is about meeting the Author.

Johan
Poster

Postby Johan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:21 pm

Yep. You surely "cut the crap". It is now in many pieces. Everyone can enjoy his own piece. Thanks.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:41 pm

You are most welcome. There's enough crap from you in this thread to go round several times.

Johan
Poster

Postby Johan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:10 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Prove it.

You got it. But seems you do not understand it. I can give you the facts and evidence but I can not give you the understanding. That comes from God alone.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:We just can not live with those evil spirits of pride and arrogance causing stubbornness.
And yet you persist in being alive despite your pride and arrogance.

Nope. I do not have it. My pride is in God.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:More proof for "Nikky" who needs it as the "dying" Robertson is not enough. So for her sake and others and obviously Matthew(Halleyscomet) I am doing it.
1. If you're referring to me, my name is "Nikki." Can't you read?
2. You've failed to provide evidence for any of your assertions. None. Zip. Zero. Nichts. Nada. Niets. Rien.

No problem, Nikki. Actually you do not have a name. That is just a "nick". You are just a "ghost" on the Internet.

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:As Robertson is also in hiding.
A whole town is in hiding from you? :lol: My, don't you have delusions of grandeur.

Nope. Here is the evidence.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=927

"In fact, the condition of any communications was that they not be republished and that anonymity was sacrosanct."

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:The time of suspension is now past. Nobody could give me any evidence on the suspension so maybe they have some that they forgot to give.
You require evidence of your own actions? So much for omniscience. I'm positive you know full well exactly what you did to earn a suspension from the other forum, especially since the moderators were kind enough to provide you with multiple warnings. At this point, I must conclude that you're a pathological liar as well as being delusional. And possibly a narcissist, if you believe rules don't apply to you.

So why do you not know?

Nikki Nyx wrote:You're wasting your time here. No one cares about your twisted dogma. No one cares to listen to you bitch about problems you yourself caused through your own actions. It's clear to us that you should be Section 12'd for your own good.

I do not wast my time here as you "do not care". That is just your problem. You only care for yourself. So I am at the right place to heal you of your lack of Love.

You see how I proof again that Jesus died for the sins. Yours in this case. Your loveless behavior. He died for it. But the benefit of His death is for me. Now I have the ability to Forgive you as your sins, in this case lack of love, is covered by His death. And as the result I can help you to heal from your selfish heart because of my Grace. Where Grace is Love to those like you that does not deserve it.

Matt. 5
43 ¶Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

And to give you more proof I just take it to those that you call "delusional" for believing like i do.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/perfectg ... sg=1591.49

https://www.christianforums.com/threads ... t-72314576

https://www.christianforums.com/threads ... t-72314609

There you will see that I linked you and they will confirm what I said. They having been brought up in these thoughts understand them much better than you that just met with them.

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:39 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:You can't screw up sous vide. I'm going to do it in my very precise induction pot next time I think of it. Thing is....for salmon....I love the way it comes out using a quick sear on the fry pan. sous vide can't be better...... only different..... and take more time and steps and mess.
I would try the sous vide, especially since my steak would come out of the freezer already in a vacuum-sealed bag. But I'd definitely want to sear it afterward; grey steak isn't very appealing to my eyes.

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:41 pm

Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:

Unfortunately for you, it's not our reading comprehension that's the issue; it's you, Johan. You type nonsense (cf. my correction of your wrong definitions of "forgiveness").

Halleyscomet
Poster

Postby Halleyscomet » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:44 pm

Johan wrote:

Yep. You surely "cut the crap". It is now in many pieces. Everyone can enjoy his own piece. Thanks.

And thus we learn that Johan uses a poop knife.

You wouldn't need a poop knife if you had more fiber in your diet Johan.

Halleyscomet
Poster

Postby Halleyscomet » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:47 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:
Gord wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:

Unfortunately for you, it's not our reading comprehension that's the issue; it's you, Johan. You type nonsense (cf. my correction of your wrong definitions of "forgiveness").

I'm pretty sure he knows that. Accusing us of failing to understand his illiterate and demented gibberish is a common tactic of abusers and con men. Some abusers will deliberately set up situations like that in order to use the tactic later. Using twisted or inaccurate definitions for words also sets up gaslighting, a tactic Johan has a LONG history of relying upon.

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:52 pm

Johan wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:
Johan wrote:You will need to go back and read again.
Children has have a problem understanding much of what Grown-ups has adults have to teach. So to solve the problem is not this way of the children. [Semantically meaningless. Rewrite.] Because then, the children stay children. [Learn to use commas.]
Note my corrections of your mistakes here:
• Your subjects do not agree with your verbs.
• Only children use the term "grown-ups."
• One of your sentences makes no semantic sense.
• You need to learn how to use commas.
Clearly, our comprehension is not the problem; your inability to write correctly is.

Johan wrote:The problem is solved by getting different examples and explanations and patience.
This makes no sense either. See me after class.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby Poodle » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:55 pm

It should be obvious that God would speak and write perfect anything, I would have thought. Yeah, I know it would be full of begats and shalts, but anything would be an improvement.

Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”