God, the FSM, and everything else.
Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster

"To My Liberal Friends"

Postby Tom Palven » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:50 pm

Spot-on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk8DDFE8v3I

Carey Wedler for President next time!
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Re: "To My Liberal Friends"

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:37 pm

Yeah....I stopped at one minute. Simply blaming Obama for everything thats wrong only hides the fact the Republicans stopped obama from doing much of what he wanted to do. That means that Obama was more "weak" than wrong. Its the Republicans in the main that represent the 1%. Obama cannot ignore the relevance of the 1% when the Republicans were formally on record to stop/filibuster/take no action on every action they could.

Simple fact: Both parties are owned by Corporate America, aka the top 1%. The only difference is Democrats from time to time gives crumbs off the table to provide a little hope. The ONLY thing that saves the Republicans is NOT being in office. Proof: Reganomics under himself and under BushtheRetard --ie tax breaks for the rich and trickledown voodoo econimics does not work. Brownbeck has shown it doesn't work at the State Level...but it looks like this is what Trump will implement as well.

PARTISANSHIP: when you flat out blame one side or the other without appreciated the contribution of the other side. As I said: Obama may have been too weak. He tried to "reach out" to the Bastard Pukes for way too long. .................. Hmmmm..... those protesters in the street aga Trump. It might put a break on his Making America Great Again? That could be hoped for..... but I doubt it. How many times do we have to experience that Republican Trickle Down policies paid for by reducing social services====>DOESN'T WORK.

Spot On?===========you mean it left a stain? I agree.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster

Postby Tom Palven » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:14 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Yeah....I stopped at one minute. Simply blaming Obama for everything thats wrong only hides the fact the Republicans stopped obama from doing much of what he wanted to do. That means that Obama was more "weak" than wrong. Its the Republicans in the main that represent the 1%. Obama cannot ignore the relevance of the 1% when the Republicans were formally on record to stop/filibuster/take no action on every action they could.

Simple fact: Both parties are owned by Corporate America, aka the top 1%. The only difference is Democrats from time to time gives crumbs off the table to provide a little hope. The ONLY thing that saves the Republicans is NOT being in office. Proof: Reganomics under himself and under BushtheRetard --ie tax breaks for the rich and trickledown voodoo econimics does not work. Brownbeck has shown it doesn't work at the State Level...but it looks like this is what Trump will implement as well.

PARTISANSHIP: when you flat out blame one side or the other without appreciated the contribution of the other side. As I said: Obama may have been too weak. He tried to "reach out" to the Bastard Pukes for way too long. .................. Hmmmm..... those protesters in the street aga Trump. It might put a break on his Making America Great Again? That could be hoped for..... but I doubt it. How many times do we have to experience that Republican Trickle Down policies paid for by reducing social services====>DOESN'T WORK.

Spot On?===========you mean it left a stain? I agree.

You stopped after one minute and were able to write three paragraphs about it!

Well done!
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:49 pm

:-P

But did he speak sense?

Lard, save me from your followers.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:44 pm

Tom Palven wrote:You stopped after one minute and were able to write three paragraphs about it!

Well done!

When served a meal....how much BS will you eat before declining to eat more?

I assume you watched the whole thing......and posted one word.

Get a Dog Whistle.....don't need any words at all.....but then only dogs on frequency will respond affirmatively.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Paul Anthony
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: The other god

Postby Paul Anthony » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:13 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Tom Palven wrote:You stopped after one minute and were able to write three paragraphs about it!

Well done!

Get a Dog Whistle.....don't need any words at all.....but then only dogs on frequency will respond affirmatively.

Block your ears and remain an ignorant liberal if that's what it takes for you to make it through the day.

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2016/11/12/7-things-liberals-should-learn-from-this-election-but-wont-n2244706
People who say ALWAYS and NEVER are usually wrong, part of the time.
Science answers questions, Philosophy questions answers.
Make sense, not war.

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:25 pm

Paul Anthony wrote:

Well done!

Block your ears and remain an ignorant liberal if that's what it takes for you to make it through the day.

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2016/11/12/7-things-liberals-should-learn-from-this-election-but-wont-n2244706

One batch of propaganda is about as valid as another.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:37 pm

Paulie Boy: I haven't looked at your link. I assume it a steaming pile of BS. So...............pick ONE thing you think liberals should learn. OF COURSE.... there are many things "we all" can learn. But can You?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:38 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:One batch of propaganda is about as valid as another.

That is never the case.

False equivalency.

Lausten
Persistent Poster

Postby Lausten » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:21 pm

Well done!

I just looked at who made it and didn't watch at all. Tell me one thing you like about it and thing you don't, then l might watch it.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

Paul Anthony
Veteran Poster

Postby Paul Anthony » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:32 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Paulie Boy: I haven't looked at your link. I assume it a steaming pile of BS. So...............pick ONE thing you think liberals should learn. OF COURSE.... there are many things "we all" can learn. But can You?

I suggested you block your ears to maintain your precious ignorance. I guess you didn't hear me, 'cause you have blocked your eyes instead. Hey, that'll work, too!
Make sense, not war.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:54 pm

Whats the matter Paulie? Can't pick an issue?? aka: think for yourself rather than plaster a link and make others look for what you might think?

Be direct. Be honest. Learn.

Paul Anthony
Veteran Poster

Postby Paul Anthony » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:49 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Whats the matter Paulie? Can't pick an issue?? aka: think for yourself rather than plaster a link and make others look for what you might think?

Be direct. Be honest. Learn.

Once again, you've proved you are a closed-minded idiot. When will YOU learn?
Make sense, not war.

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Postby JO 753 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:15 am

Hey! Thats the same vid I posted in the other topic!

No, Bob, you dont need to watch any more uv it. It amounts to "I liked Obama, but he didnt turn out to be the new Jezus, so I voted for the guy who bragged about hiz weiner on national TV, kuz for sure he haz to be Jezus."
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:23 am

Wow! I am sure flad I put that one off... permanently now.

Lausten
Persistent Poster

Postby Lausten » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:02 pm

Lausten wrote:

Well done!

I just looked at who made it and didn't watch at all. Tell me one thing you like about it and one thing you don't, then l might watch it.

I quoted Bobbo here, but my question was really for Tom. What do you like about this (your linked video)? In your own words.
Last edited by Lausten on Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:29 pm

Thanks guys.......I see even the most rudimentary of BS detectors can save a lot of time.

Here is a tell that looks pretty firm: no review of the point of the link: best to skip.

A poster that can't provide a single question from their trumpeted link: best to not engage.

Time savers. Even for forum-natti.

Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”