The Family of God

God, the FSM, and everything else.
Johan
BANNED

Re: The Family of God

Postby Johan » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:51 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Poodle wrote: Twice since Pyrrho asked you not to spam your disqus blurb on this site you have done just that.

All we are looking at here, is a person with narcissistic personality disorder trying to get attention to start his own cult.
There is no conversation or engagement going on......just simple spamming.

Let a Christian forum host Johan's spamming.

I am not talking to my Children? Do you have a link for me? Where I "ignored" one. The only time we were not having conversation is when they were busy "trolling". And even then I didn't "ignore" them.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&p=656781#p656776

But of course you are welcome to prove your opinion with evidence to make it the Truth.

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:41 am

You are not ALLOWED to talk with your children unless under strict supervision. That's where your actions have led you.

ElectricMonk
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Postby ElectricMonk » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:52 am

Johan wrote:
ElectricMonk wrote:Can't wait for you to get raptured, Johan.

I am "raptured" already.

1. no, you are not.
2. You are still here.
3. And this can't be heaven, because see 2.

Johan
BANNED

Postby Johan » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:55 am

Halleyscomet wrote:
Poodle wrote:I'll just stick to the original thread from now ...
I had researched you long before you appeared here, Johan, so don't kid yourself. And yes - some of your victims, ESPECIALLY your wife and daughters, fear you for your violence. You are nothing more than a man with criminal tendencies aggravated by blatant paranoia.

Every time I start to feel sorry for his ongoing mental decline, I'm reminded of things like this.

Don't feel sorry. It is for my Holiness. According to the Bible I have to be "separated" from everything and everyone.

Mat. 10
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

I am separated from my Family so that I can be a Mother to God's Family. Otherwise my family would have come first.

Halleyscomet wrote:We're not talking about a sad alcoholic drinking himself to death and slowly going bonkers as he does so. We're talking about a violent man with narcissistic tendencies who thinks he essentially owns other people experiencing a neurological decline that is lowing his inhibitions.

The "violence" has been proved to come from the other side.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&start=400#p639761

Halleyscomet wrote:6% of the people in an entire town took out restraining orders against him. That boggles the mind.

Yep. It will boggle the mind of those believing you. That this figure was reached because of "violence". As it is impossible to get to this figure for the sake of "violence" as you are suggesting in your "peyronies" state. So I would advice that nobody believes this if they do not want a "boggled" mind.

And as I am refreshing your "mental decline" you will again take note that I was actually persecuted for doing good. Only thus can that figure be reached as history proved already.

But of course you are welcome to provide evidence for my "violence" as I was actually the one turning the other cheek. According to evidence provided.

Halleyscomet wrote:This likely ends with him going on a killing spree, or at least committing a series of assaults.

Nope. Boggled minds do that. And according to evidence it is yours. As the evidence is speaking for themselves.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29055&start=600#p645359

Johan
BANNED

Postby Johan » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:05 am

Poodle wrote:You are not ALLOWED to talk with your children unless under strict supervision.

That was 18 years ago. One is now 23 and the other one 29. So why does this situation needs "supervision". Seems it is because of a "boggled" mind.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29644&p=659363#p659362

As even at that time I was actually setting them free of the child abuse from the law keepers in Die Herberg who used physical violence to force obedience. As the evidence proved.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=28142&start=680#p626284

Poodle wrote:That's where your actions have led you.

It led me into Holiness to be the Mother to God's Children as you very well know by now. As this is such a desired position that the RCC was prepared to cover up for hundreds of years. But of course you are totally ignorant of this. As to you the whole Christian faith is a "myth".

Well the evidence suggest it is not.

Johan
BANNED

Postby Johan » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:22 am

ElectricMonk wrote:
Johan wrote:
ElectricMonk wrote:Can't wait for you to get raptured, Johan.

I am "raptured" already.

1. no, you are not.
2. You are still here.
3. And this can't be heaven, because see 2.

I am raptured out of human being life.

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,4 ... msg9546852

And I am into Godly Being Life. That is actually what "heaven" is. And I am taking you there too. You are just stubbornly kicking like a goat. Not knowing the Better that is ahead.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:33 am

Banned for spamming.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby Poodle » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:22 am

OK, Freebill - we're short one idiot. You can come back now.

Halleyscomet
Poster

Postby Halleyscomet » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:48 pm

Pyrrho wrote:Banned for spamming.

And now this site will be added to his ever growing collection of people and places that he will insist are "running scared" from his message, whatever it is.

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby Poodle » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:31 pm

Good. Weren't we the last skeptic site he had?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:40 pm

Maybe he shouldn't have put Pyrrho on ignore. I guess he wasn't quite ready to adopt him. Ascared of the flashy thingie?

Lard, save me from your followers.

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby Poodle » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:59 pm

Jonah 4:7 - Thou shalt fall down before the flashy thingie.
Amazing the stuff you can find in that book!

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:01 pm

:lol:

Halleyscomet
Poster

Postby Halleyscomet » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:26 pm

Poodle wrote:Good. Weren't we the last skeptic site he had?

The last one he was active on that I know of.

In terms of more general forums, he still has disqus.com. I don't see him leaving that platform anytime soon. I doubt anyone will pay attention to him long enough for him to become fixated on them the way he has on other forums. This will reduce the risk of him engaging in stalking behavior. He's also going to have a steady stream of people who've never heard of him before.

I would be surprised if he registered for any new sites before getting kicked off disqus.com. He will, no doubt, keep linking to posts here for the foreseeable future.

scrmbldggs wrote:Maybe he shouldn't have put Pyrrho on ignore. I guess he wasn't quite ready to adopt him. Ascared of the flashy thingie?

Wait, he put a moderator on ignore???

That's a bad idea on ANY platform.

Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby Poodle » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:04 pm

Nah - I think eggs may be kidding a bit :D

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:17 pm

Correct, I was, but wouldn't put anything beyond that self-proclaimed...what was it? "Mommy"?

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:50 pm

IIRC, I can't be put on ignore. There was a time when I changed the settings to allow that but that was in a previous version of the forum software. I am sure you guys will test it.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:43 pm

Reported. :roll:

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:12 pm

Pyrrho wrote:IIRC, I can't be put on ignore. There was a time when I changed the settings to allow that but that was in a previous version of the forum software. I am sure you guys will test it.

Surely we can `soft ignore` - by simply not reading displayed posts? Or do you have physic powers which prevent that too? Yikes! :)

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:19 pm

Unless you folks object, I intend to lock this topic in order to allow it to sink into obscurity.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Postby scrmbldggs » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:36 pm

Lock away...

Return to “Belief, Nonbelief, and Philosophy”