She's BA-ACK!!

Where no two people are likely to agree.
Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: Grinanne Barrett

She's BA-ACK!!

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:58 pm

I had forgotten about this charmer, blessedly so, but I'm really puzzled.

I mean, I GET it that she had an agreement she wouldn't be asked this question. But what goes on in her mind? Why does she THINK people invite her to a forum? Because they're fascinated by her profound contributions to political debate in the past? :mrgreen:
"We survivors did not seek death. We did not take to the streets when our Jewish friends were taken away. We didn’t raise an outcry until we ourselves were being annihilated. We preferred to remain alive, with the flimsy though accurate excuse that our death would not have helped. We are guilty of being alive."

Karl Jaspers (1883–1968), at the re-opening of Heidelberg University, 1945

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Re: She's BA-ACK!!

Post by TJrandom » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:17 pm

Whew! As I was preparing to open the link, I was thinking Hillary... But WTF, why is she even given the light of day? What is her area of expertise, which would cause her to be invited to speak? It boggles...

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:06 am

TJrandom wrote:Whew! As I was preparing to open the link, I was thinking Hillary... But WTF, why is she even given the light of day? What is her area of expertise, which would cause her to be invited to speak? It boggles...
Yup! That's why I was puzzled. What kind of question could anybody ask her?
"We survivors did not seek death. We did not take to the streets when our Jewish friends were taken away. We didn’t raise an outcry until we ourselves were being annihilated. We preferred to remain alive, with the flimsy though accurate excuse that our death would not have helped. We are guilty of being alive."

Austin Harper
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk

Post by Austin Harper » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:34 am

I don't fault her for the appearance. She was probably paid to show up so why not take the money? If they only wanted to talk about the one thing she said she wouldn't talk about that's on them.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Post by gorgeous » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:04 am

she talks about internet bullying and shaming.....yet she's only known for her sex act on the president...yes , if you have an affair with the married president you will suffer....
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by TJrandom » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:03 am

OK, I won`t do that. :roll:

Character_Assassin
Poster

Post by Character_Assassin » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:31 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:I had forgotten about this charmer, blessedly so, but I'm really puzzled.

I mean, I GET it that she had an agreement she wouldn't be asked this question. But what goes on in her mind? Why does she THINK people invite her to a forum? Because they're fascinated by her profound contributions to political debate in the past? :mrgreen:
And you just KNOW that every guy out there wonders if she really does give great blowjobs.

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:41 pm

Character_Assassin wrote:
Upton_O_Goode wrote:I had forgotten about this charmer, blessedly so, but I'm really puzzled.

And you just KNOW that every guy out there wonders if she really does give great blowjobs.
I didn't believe in ESP until now, but you must have read my mind. :lol:

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by TJrandom » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:09 pm

I am surprised that she hasn`t been given a job at the White House - given the current resident and her obvious qualifications. In fact – she would be the only qualified… Oh, maybe that`s why.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Post by Gord » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:45 am

Character_Assassin wrote:

:wave: Hi, Char_Ass!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:35 am

TJrandom wrote:I am surprised that she hasn`t been given a job at the White House - given the current resident and her obvious qualifications. In fact – she would be the only qualified… Oh, maybe that`s why.
Wait a minute! Has anybody ever seen her and Trump's new gatekeeper "Madeleine" together? Hmm.... :mrgreen:

Madeleine

Monica