The Daily Fail busted.

Where no two people are likely to agree.
Abdul Alhazred
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: Yes that one.

The Daily Fail busted.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:20 pm

Daily Mail Confuses Trudeau With Pic Of Man In Drag
The Daily Caller
A New York writer went on the record correcting a Daily Mail story that purported to show a picture of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in drag.

On Friday, Brian Gresko tweeted:
  • Hey @tomleonard78, this is not @JustinTrudeau this is me at Oberlin College’s Drag Ball in the late 90’s. The photo was published on @GoodMenProject in a piece I wrote about dressing in women’s clothing in college. Why did you lie? Take this down immediately! pic.twitter.com/Kvwx685aih

— Brian Gresko (@briangresko) March 9, 2018

The Daily Mail removed the picture from its story.

The British online tabloid was doing a critical piece on Trudeau, documenting how the flashy and sometimes outlandish leader saw his popularity plummet after a disastrous visit to India.

Benefit of the doubt. Honest mistake not fake news.

Not guilty by reason of incompetence. :lol:
Aldous Huxley wrote:A government with a comprehensive plan for the betterment of society is a government that uses torture.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Re: The Daily Fail busted.

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:35 pm

I remember the 80's when the Daily Fail had fake photos of Colonel Gaddafi in drag.
GADAFFI-THE-DRAG-QUEEN.jpg
I'm not saying Colonel Gaddafi was a nice bloke, but he simply had a very bad taste in fashion and wasn't really a drag queen. [/color] :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.