Migrant Crisis: 43% of All Rapes in Sweden Are of Children

Where no two people are likely to agree.
Ian Hazard
Poster

Re: Migrant Crisis: 43% of All Rapes in Sweden Are of Children

Postby Ian Hazard » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:18 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Well, he hasn't been back in this thread. People are doxxing the Charlottesville white nationalists left and right. At least five have already lost their jobs. :mrgreen:

Aaaaawww, it makes my heart bleed....LOL

:roll:

Little Jeffk1970 and others reveal the first amendment only applies to those they agree with politically.

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:20 pm

And jackasses like you just ignore it.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:27 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:Well, he hasn't been back in this thread. People are doxxing the Charlottesville white nationalists left and right. At least five have already lost their jobs. :mrgreen:

Little Jeffk1970 and others reveal the first amendment only applies to those they agree with politically.

Ian, the First Amendment only protects you from government interference. You do not have that right with your employer.

Did you flunk Social Studies?

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: cognitively consonant

Postby Nikki Nyx » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:39 am

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Like most people with your political beliefs, you misinterpret the nature of the Constitution and its Amendments.

The Constitution does not grant rights to anyone. The purpose of the Constitution is to describe how the federal government will be structured, including qualifications for office, how officials are to be elected or appointed, what powers are reserved for which branch of government, and what actions the government is specifically prohibited from taking. Other than that, the document grants rather broad powers of governance in the Preamble alone: to establish justice, ensure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty.

The First Amendment prohibits Congress from enacting legislation to inhibit the freedom of speech. However, like all the Amendments, laws may be enacted to regulate that "right" for the common good. For example, if you yell "Fire!" in a crowded building, citing your First Amendment rights in your defense will only cause the judge to fall off the bench whilst laughing hysterically at you. You will be held accountable in both criminal and civil courts for the deaths, injuries, and property damage your "free speech" caused.

If you do a bit of research, you will discover that the first chapter of most legislation duly defines the terms to be used in the text of that law. Unfortunately, the Constitution and its Amendments failed to do this. For this reason, Congress can use a quite broad interpretation of the terms within the document. For example, the Second Amendment fails to define the term "arms." Congress could choose to interpret the term as meaning "only what weapons were available at the time the Amendment was written," then enact legislation banning private ownership of all types of guns invented subsequent to 1791.

In any case, the concept of freedom of speech does not apply here. This is a privately-owned forum. When you became a member, you agreed to abide by the forum's rules. If you fail to, the administrator is legally within his rights to censor you, delete your comments, and outright ban you if he deems your violation warrants it.

Nor does your freedom of speech mean that other members must quietly sit by while you express your viewpoints. Because we have freedom of speech too. As long as we are within the forum rules, we're perfectly within our rights to comment on your opinions.

Lastly, my remarks were directed at the blithering moron of a white supremacist who aimed his vehicle at a crowd of white, union, industrial workers...and ended up murdering a white woman of German heritage. Perhaps the "master race" requires a gene pool larger than a puddle, because those recessive genes are beginning to be in control. It won't be long now before the "master race" will need home health aides to wipe their asses and feed them.

I thought it was quite heartening that a mere 50 showed up at the Boston rally...and were drowned out by nearly 40,000 counter-protestors. Here's an idea: Go found your own damn country. Oh, by the way, I'm white.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:55 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Like most people with your political beliefs, you misinterpret the nature of the Constitution and its Amendments.

The Constitution does not grant rights to anyone. The purpose of the Constitution is to describe how the federal government will be structured, including qualifications for office, how officials are to be elected or appointed, what powers are reserved for which branch of government, and what actions the government is specifically prohibited from taking. Other than that, the document grants rather broad powers of governance in the Preamble alone: to establish justice, ensure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty.

The First Amendment prohibits Congress from enacting legislation to inhibit the freedom of speech. However, like all the Amendments, laws may be enacted to regulate that "right" for the common good. For example, if you yell "Fire!" in a crowded building, citing your First Amendment rights in your defense will only cause the judge to fall off the bench whilst laughing hysterically at you. You will be held accountable in both criminal and civil courts for the deaths, injuries, and property damage your "free speech" caused.

If you do a bit of research, you will discover that the first chapter of most legislation duly defines the terms to be used in the text of that law. Unfortunately, the Constitution and its Amendments failed to do this. For this reason, Congress can use a quite broad interpretation of the terms within the document. For example, the Second Amendment fails to define the term "arms." Congress could choose to interpret the term as meaning "only what weapons were available at the time the Amendment was written," then enact legislation banning private ownership of all types of guns invented subsequent to 1791.

In any case, the concept of freedom of speech does not apply here. This is a privately-owned forum. When you became a member, you agreed to abide by the forum's rules. If you fail to, the administrator is legally within his rights to censor you, delete your comments, and outright ban you if he deems your violation warrants it.

Nor does your freedom of speech mean that other members must quietly sit by while you express your viewpoints. Because we have freedom of speech too. As long as we are within the forum rules, we're perfectly within our rights to comment on your opinions.

Lastly, my remarks were directed at the blithering moron of a white supremacist who aimed his vehicle at a crowd of white, union, industrial workers...and ended up murdering a white woman of German heritage. Perhaps the "master race" requires a gene pool larger than a puddle, because those recessive genes are beginning to be in control. It won't be long now before the "master race" will need home health aides to wipe their asses and feed them.

I thought it was quite heartening that a mere 50 showed up at the Boston rally...and were drowned out by nearly 40,000 counter-protestors. Here's an idea: Go found your own damn country. Oh, by the way, I'm white.

Ian won't believe that you are white. He's incapable of connecting that color to people that don't think the way he does. If nothing else he will think you are a Jew and to Ian that equals non-white.

Great summary and I'd like to add that any right of free speech doesn't protect from the consequences of exercising that right. For example, I can bash Trump to my heart's content (and I do) but if I do it at work my employer can terminate my employment if he or she believes that this will disrupt the work environment.

It's the same with Charlottesville. The dumbasses that marched to protect the statue were in their right to do so.....but if my employer saw me doing it or my family saw me doing it, it would not save me from the consequences. I might get disowned or fired.

I do find it amusing than Ian and others like him yammer on about free speech. The first thing they would do if they came to power would be to strip it from those they hate.

Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:41 pm

The head dickhead from Charlottesville has surrendered to the cops. CNN reporting.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:51 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:The head dickhead from Charlottesville has surrendered to the cops. CNN reporting.

...after tearfully not knowing what he might have done wrong - and posting this piece of evidence. :lol:

Lard, save me from your followers.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:01 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:The head dickhead from Charlottesville has surrendered to the cops. CNN reporting.

...after tearfully not knowing what he might have done wrong - and posting this piece of evidence. :lol:

Poor fellow. Obviously the Antifa is out to get him.... :lol:

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:48 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Ian won't believe that you are white. He's incapable of connecting that color to people that don't think the way he does. If nothing else he will think you are a Jew and to Ian that equals non-white.
I was raised Roman Catholic by atheist parents, which sounds insane, but it was important to my maternal grandfather, so we kids went to church and catechism for him. It was a small sacrifice to make him happy. However, I doubt Ian would consider me white anyway, even though I have some German heritage, since I'm also both Slovak and Gorali, two ethnicities the Germans considered less than human. Not that I give a flying {!#%@} about Ian's opinions.

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Great summary and I'd like to add that any right of free speech doesn't protect from the consequences of exercising that right. For example, I can bash Trump to my heart's content (and I do) but if I do it at work my employer can terminate my employment if he or she believes that this will disrupt the work environment.
Absolutely. Thanks for adding that. A lot of people don't understand that they don't have freedom of speech in the workplace.

Jeffk 1970 wrote:It's the same with Charlottesville. The dumbasses that marched to protect the statue were in their right to do so.....but if my employer saw me doing it or my family saw me doing it, it would not save me from the consequences. I might get disowned or fired.
Yep.

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I do find it amusing than Ian and others like him yammer on about free speech. The first thing they would do if they came to power would be to strip it from those they hate.
Too true. And it wouldn't merely be the free speech protected under the First Amendment, but all speech that would be censored.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:23 pm

Nikki Nix wrote:I was raised Roman Catholic

Me, too!!!!!

Unlike you, though, both my mother and father were very "Catholic." I still carry a healthy dose of "Catholic guilt" around with me. I'm also an atheist, funny how that works.

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:25 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Nikki Nix wrote:I was raised Roman Catholic

Me, too!!!!!

Unlike you, though, both my mother and father were very "Catholic." I still carry a healthy dose of "Catholic guilt" around with me. I'm also an atheist, funny how that works.
Every time you feel that "guilt," just throw rationality at it. It'll go away. :mrgreen:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:25 pm

LOL

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Re: Offtopic Children

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:45 am

Here's another one of those poor, poor mistreated babies...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE8nQZPfYpY

Lard, save me from your followers.

Return to “Politics and Government”