Manchester, Manchester...

Where no two people are likely to agree.
User avatar
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Manchester, Manchester...

Postby Flash » Thu May 25, 2017 12:09 am

Manchester, New York City, Madrid, Paris, Berlin, Nice, Moscow, Leningrad, Baghdad, Damascus, Homs, Kabul, Mumbai...and many more. Civilians bombed in a war of Sunnis against all unbelievers.

Oh, please remind me, when was the last time that Shia Iran, Hezbollah, Syrian Alawites, Druze sent suicidal idiots to bomb the world cities? Can't remember? It's maybe because they haven't?

Yes indeed, we can't blame all Muslims for the violence against civilians. We can't blame the Shias and other peaceful sects. But the Sunnis, the most crazy, idiotic, murderous and fanatical part of Islam?

Our great and wise leaders in the West, we may think, would know who is who in the religious world of hate and murder. don't they?

The hypocrites, liars and the cheap actors do indeed. That's why they have chosen to support... wait! The Sunnis?
Theresa May's, Merkel's, Hollande's, Trump's and other illustrious ass kissing leaders of the Western world crocodile tears are easy to come. They all express sadness beyond comprehension without mentioning that the Daesh and all the incarnations of Al Qaeda are of their own making.

These people can stand in front of us, literally on TV, and with sad faces becry the barbarism of the Sunnis and then, without even going to the trouble of doing it behind our backs, give arms, money, military and diplomatic support to the brutal head choppers and their state Sunni sponsors like the Saudis.

They feed the poisonous snakes and don't give a flying {!#%@} that their people are the ones that get bitten.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic
Posts: 10236
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu May 25, 2017 1:38 am

Yep..... its a period of "transition." Run out of oil, or solar gets cheaper, and the Arabs return to tents in the desert. We won't see that, but our kiddies will.

Good tv.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26383
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu May 25, 2017 2:39 am

Flash wrote:Oh, please remind me, when was the last time that Shia Iran, Hezbollah, Syrian Alawites, Druze sent suicidal idiots to bomb the world cities? Can't remember? It's maybe because they haven't?.


I understand your point and, in general, agree with you.

Donald Trump went to Saudi Arabia and tried to drive a wedge between Sunnis and Shiites. I assume he is following the old British technique used in India of divide & conquer. He's going to make things worse.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29114
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby Gord » Thu May 25, 2017 2:48 am

Flash wrote:Oh, please remind me, when was the last time that ... Hezbollah ... sent suicidal idiots to bomb the world cities?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah ... or_attacks

- The 2012 Burgas bus bombing, killing 6, in Bulgaria. [suspected]
- The 1994 AMIA bombing of a Jewish cultural centre, killing 85, in Argentina. [claimed responsibility]
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby Flash » Thu May 25, 2017 5:52 am

Gord wrote:
- The 2012 Burgas bus bombing, killing 6, in Bulgaria. [suspected]
- The 1994 AMIA bombing of a Jewish cultural centre, killing 85, in Argentina. [claimed responsibility]

And how many times has Israel invaded Lebanon?
The Lebanese Shia were at war with Israel. Actually, during the last invasion they were trying to survive constant bombardment of the suburbs of Beirut.

Nevertheless they did not go on a trip to England to kill the English school girls at a concert.

And furthermore, since the WWII France, America and Israel have been meddling in Lebanon big time, arming and financing the Maronite Christians against the Shia. They also had troops in Lebanon and I guarantee you that they weren't sent there as tourists to help them out economically.

After the American embassy and the barracks bombing in Beirut I still remember how Americans parked the battleship New Jersey in the bay and were pulverizing the city with projectiles the size of the Volkswagen beetles.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8122
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby Poodle » Thu May 25, 2017 5:55 am

As usual, generalisations always fall apart. President Assad of Syria is an Alawi which means, basically, Shia, and is renowned for his generosity towards the people of Syria (can't find an irony emoticon). Pointing out that he hasn't (at least we can't prove he has) sent bombers and assassins abroad doesn't make him an Islamic saint, and by far the majority of the Syrian population (who happen to be Sunni) have been suffering from his inhuman predations for quite a while now.
Newton's First Law of Righteous Indignation - For every general statement, there is an equal and opposite negator hiding in the woodwork somewhere.

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Thu May 25, 2017 7:01 am

Flash wrote:Manchester, New York City, Madrid, Paris, Berlin, Nice, Moscow, Leningrad, Baghdad, Damascus, Homs, Kabul, Mumbai...and many more. Civilians bombed in a war of Sunnis against all unbelievers.

Oh, please remind me, when was the last time that Shia Iran, Hezbollah, Syrian Alawites, Druze sent suicidal idiots to bomb the world cities? Can't remember? It's maybe because they haven't?

Yes indeed, we can't blame all Muslims for the violence against civilians. We can't blame the Shias and other peaceful sects. But the Sunnis, the most crazy, idiotic, murderous and fanatical part of Islam?


Well given that Sunnis make up about 90% of the global Muslim population, perhaps we should "only" blame 90% of them!

According to PEW research from 2009, there are only seven non-Muslim majority countries where Shias make up more than 1% of that country's Muslim population (India, Nigeria, Tanzania, Germany, USA, UK and Bulgaria). So considering that Shias tend to be an even smaller minority of the Muslim population outside the Muslim world than they are inside the Muslim world, we really shouldn't be surprised that there are so few terrorist attacks by Shias on non-Muslims. In reality though, the doctrinal differences between Shia and Sunni Islam are no more significant than the doctrinal differences between the Catholic and Greek Orthodox Churches prior to the Second Vatican Council.


Our great and wise leaders in the West, we may think, would know who is who in the religious world of hate and murder. don't they?


Oh they know alright. They're mass-importing them into the West not in spite of it, but because of it.

The hypocrites, liars and the cheap actors do indeed. That's why they have chosen to support... wait! The Sunnis?
Theresa May's, Merkel's, Hollande's, Trump's and other illustrious ass kissing leaders of the Western world crocodile tears are easy to come. They all express sadness beyond comprehension without mentioning that the Daesh and all the incarnations of Al Qaeda are of their own making.


And yet they zealously attempt to intimidate and silence anyone who speaks out about it. Can you guess why?

These people can stand in front of us, literally on TV, and with sad faces becry the barbarism of the Sunnis and then, without even going to the trouble of doing it behind our backs, give arms, money, military and diplomatic support to the brutal head choppers and their state Sunni sponsors like the Saudis.

They feed the poisonous snakes and don't give a flying {!#%@} that their people are the ones that get bitten.


It's not merely that they don't give a flying {!#%@}, they want this to happen. They want it to happen because they want their EU Army, they want to get rid of all those pesky human rights and checks on the power of the State, and they want a populace which is fertile and easy (or rather, easier) to manipulate.
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
- Mark Twain

The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic
Posts: 10236
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu May 25, 2017 8:16 am

Flash wrote:Gord wrote:
- The 2012 Burgas bus bombing, killing 6, in Bulgaria. [suspected]
- The 1994 AMIA bombing of a Jewish cultural centre, killing 85, in Argentina. [claimed responsibility]

And how many times has Israel invaded Lebanon?
The Lebanese Shia were at war with Israel. Actually, during the last invasion they were trying to survive constant bombardment of the suburbs of Beirut.

Nevertheless they did not go on a trip to England to kill the English school girls at a concert.

And furthermore, since the WWII France, America and Israel have been meddling in Lebanon big time, arming and financing the Maronite Christians against the Shia. They also had troops in Lebanon and I guarantee you that they weren't sent there as tourists to help them out economically.

After the American embassy and the barracks bombing in Beirut I still remember how Americans parked the battleship New Jersey in the bay and were pulverizing the city with projectiles the size of the Volkswagen beetles.

Evidently, the question you posed assuming it had no answer was just an irrelevant ruse?

Always amusing to see that on display.

Ha, ha.......So....is the point you want to make/maintain is that Lebanese Shia have never suicide bombed a concert Arena in Manchester.... or do you have some broader point?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby Flash » Fri May 26, 2017 6:03 am

Bobbo wrote:
Ha, ha.......So....is the point you want to make/maintain is that Lebanese Shia have never suicide bombed a concert Arena in Manchester.... or do you have some broader point?


You couldn't see the broader point if it smacked you in the face Bobbo.
Here is what Eric Margolis writes in his recent article;https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/05/eric-margolis/trump-of-arabia/

The Great White Father came to Saudi Arabia last week to harangue some 50 Arab and African despots on the glories of Trumpism, democracy and the need to fight what the Americans call terrorism.

Having covered the Mideast for many decades, I cannot think of a more bizarre or comical spectacle. Here was Saudi Arabia, one of the world’s most repressive regimes, hosting the glad-handing US president who hates Islam and the Mideast with irrational passion...

Listening to Trump and Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, blast Iran as the font of terrorism provided another big joke. Trump’s tirade against Tehran was delivered in Saudi Arabia, a feudal monarchy that holds no elections, cuts off the heads of some 80-90 people annually, and treats women like cattle. While claiming to be the leader of the Muslim world, the Saudi royal family funds mayhem and extreme Muslim obscurantism through the region. The current wave of primitive violence by some self-professed Muslims – ISIS being the leader – was originally funded and guided by the Saudis in a covert struggle to combat revolutionary Iran. I saw this happen in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Let’s recall 15 of the 18 men who attacked the US on 9/11 were Saudis.


The broader point, my little Bobbo, is that el presidente Dumbo just fed the snakes that had have and will have bitten us because it's good for the bomb makers and Israel and the {!#%@} Western oligarchs. And if anybody is to be officially blamed for the blowbacks it's of course Iran and the Alawites in Syria and the Hezbollah in Lebanon and the Russians and whomever is chosen by our dear {!#%@} leaders to be the enemy of the day, month or year.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

User avatar
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby Flash » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:09 am

Well, the "tame" poisonous snakes have bitten the hand that feeds them again, In London. We will now see Oscar caliber performances of the grieving Western leaders expressing their scripted pain and disgust with this brutality. And then, when their TV shows are done and over they will send more arms and training (there is always training because the Salafists don't know how to kill people) to Libya, Syria and Iraq to whom you ask? Well, to their favorite, crazy, fanatical Salafists of course.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:20 am

Flash wrote:Well, the "tame" poisonous snakes have bitten the hand that feeds them again, In London. We will now see Oscar caliber performances of the grieving Western leaders expressing their scripted pain and disgust with this brutality. And then, when their TV shows are done and over they will send more arms and training (there is always training because the Salafists don't know how to kill people) to Libya, Syria and Iraq to whom you ask? Well, to their favorite, crazy, fanatical Salafists of course.


Did you read Theresa May's remarks after this latest attack? They're practically a recipe for making the problem worse!
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
- Mark Twain

The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic
Posts: 10236
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:36 am

Flash wrote:Bobbo wrote:
Ha, ha.......So....is the point you want to make/maintain is that Lebanese Shia have never suicide bombed a concert Arena in Manchester.... or do you have some broader point?


You couldn't see the broader point if it smacked you in the face Bobbo.
Here is what Eric Margolis writes in his recent article;https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/05/eric-margolis/trump-of-arabia/

The Great White Father came to Saudi Arabia last week to harangue some 50 Arab and African despots on the glories of Trumpism, democracy and the need to fight what the Americans call terrorism.

Having covered the Mideast for many decades, I cannot think of a more bizarre or comical spectacle. Here was Saudi Arabia, one of the world’s most repressive regimes, hosting the glad-handing US president who hates Islam and the Mideast with irrational passion...

Listening to Trump and Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, blast Iran as the font of terrorism provided another big joke. Trump’s tirade against Tehran was delivered in Saudi Arabia, a feudal monarchy that holds no elections, cuts off the heads of some 80-90 people annually, and treats women like cattle. While claiming to be the leader of the Muslim world, the Saudi royal family funds mayhem and extreme Muslim obscurantism through the region. The current wave of primitive violence by some self-professed Muslims – ISIS being the leader – was originally funded and guided by the Saudis in a covert struggle to combat revolutionary Iran. I saw this happen in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Let’s recall 15 of the 18 men who attacked the US on 9/11 were Saudis.


The broader point, my little Bobbo, is that el presidente Dumbo just fed the snakes that had have and will have bitten us because it's good for the bomb makers and Israel and the {!#%@} Western oligarchs. And if anybody is to be officially blamed for the blowbacks it's of course Iran and the Alawites in Syria and the Hezbollah in Lebanon and the Russians and whomever is chosen by our dear {!#%@} leaders to be the enemy of the day, month or year.


Flash: I'm willing to learn the finer points if they exist. So TELL US what your broader point is......not divert to a link that may or may not have the point you think exists.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic
Posts: 10236
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:44 am

So..........of course most wars have "blow back"---in fact: ALWAYS if the enemy can mount such an offensive.

HAH!!!!!-----it just now occurs to me. USA at war in and with Vietnam for a decade and ZERO blow back in the USA. I wonder only now just exactly why was that? Father Ho was a world traveler having live in France, he righteously felt and was betrayed by America and its false promises, why not have suicide bombers or sappers in the USA during the war. Certainly would have been justified given what we were doing to his country.

But, today is today, and the Middle East Sunni Fundis do have a program of blow back. Minimum to zero effect to the war effort...and I think even to the attitude of the general populous........but a hella {!#%@} storm for the media? Heh, heh.===all media that criticizes the gubment is or will be declared an operational arm of Mother Russia propaganda, a la Snowden/WikiLeaks and so forth.

So.......if you are going to have a long ongoing war in a foreign country, having return blow back is to be expected. What to do? I would think severe immigration vetting and deep covert surveillance of all such foreign cultural exchanges, such as but not limited to their religious institutions: aka Mosques/Madrassas. Anyone might draw the line differently from anyone else, but I for one would not accept the teaching of religion as superior to the sovereignty of the host country. Thats exactly how you get second generation home born third column activities.

Could we all agree that "at least" tight passport control should consider every person returning from a war zone? "What did you do in Syria for 6 months?" Seems reasonable to me.

WAR====>lots of innocent people get hurt, abused, restricted, KILLED. What do you think WAR is....... a tea party?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8122
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby Poodle » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:07 pm

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:
Flash wrote:Well, the "tame" poisonous snakes have bitten the hand that feeds them again, In London. We will now see Oscar caliber performances of the grieving Western leaders expressing their scripted pain and disgust with this brutality. And then, when their TV shows are done and over they will send more arms and training (there is always training because the Salafists don't know how to kill people) to Libya, Syria and Iraq to whom you ask? Well, to their favorite, crazy, fanatical Salafists of course.


Did you read Theresa May's remarks after this latest attack? They're practically a recipe for making the problem worse!

What, all of them? Which particular remarks did you have in mind, VKTW?

User avatar
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby Flash » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:01 am

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:
Did you read Theresa May's remarks after this latest attack? They're practically a recipe for making the problem worse!

Poodle:
What, all of them? Which particular remarks did you have in mind, VKTW?


Well, stuff like "Enough is enough" and "terrorism breeds terrorism" whatever that means and her enthusiasm for controlling the Internet. Yeap, blame the Internet for the blowback resulting from your {!#%@} policies in the Middle East but go and dance the {!#%@} saber dance with the guys who are supplying the terrorists like the ones in London with ideology, money and guns.

Robert Fisk has more on this in the Guardian.http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/london-bridge-terror-attack-theresa-may-terrorism-speech-downing-street-what-she-refused-to-tell-you-a7773011.html

Fisk says:
...British politicians had not lost their sense of ability to speak with dignity. How dare she talk down to her own people with such childish lessons? And how could one not wince at her reference to British “military action” in the Middle East – the very foreign policy which, along with America, led us into war with the Arabs so many times. One thinks of British “military action” in Palestine and Suez. And now in Iraq and Syria. Yet we continue grovelling to the Gulf monarchies as we assist them in their criminal campaign in Yemen.

And still May will not say what she knows to be true: that Britain can no longer expect to go on foreign adventures and be safe at home.


I think Fisk is right. The British politicians giving official speeches now days look as if they had a hot poker trusted up their ass. It could be because they lie so much but I blame it on a tradition. It comes from the Middle Ages when certain king Edward II, according to folklore, had to give his last political speech with a real hot poker in his ass. :shock:
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic
Posts: 10236
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:23 am

Flash: can't you juggle/consider more than one ball/fact at a time? Its not either/or but rather: BOTH.

Of Course...waging war in Syria and surrounds is a cause for blow back.........but so is the recruitment of new soldiers on the internet. You can argue about the rank order or the effect but not as you do. Add in passport control, teachings at Madrasses, Public speakers advocating Sharia Law to supercede British law, .... and a host of other factors, each with their cumulative effect.

Dishonest to suggest otherwise.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8122
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby Poodle » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:10 am

Flash wrote:Well, stuff like "Enough is enough" and "terrorism breeds terrorism" whatever that means ...

Ya got me. That's real incendiary stuff.
Flash wrote:... and her enthusiasm for controlling the Internet.

Over the top (I'm tempted to say 'as usual'). There's a vast difference between censorship and blocking a terrorist communication channel. I really don't fancy losing a leg in the defence of free speech for sadistic twats.
Flash wrote:Yeap, blame the Internet for the blowback resulting from your {!#%@} policies in the Middle East

Get a grip. The Middle Eastern policies of ANY country are, as a matter of geophysical reality, partisan. It's not possible to be otherwise unless you have NO such policies. It's the nature of the beast. Unless, of course, you want to bring up the old cherry of T. E. Lawrence's escapades - but even the Middle East has got a little past that these days. Oh - there's Gertrude Bell, too (the scheming hussy!) but that really was a while ago and, besides, she was my (a few greats) auntish/cousinish person and so is immune.

User avatar
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby Flash » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:16 am

Flash wrote:
Well, stuff like "Enough is enough" and "terrorism breeds terrorism" whatever that means ...

Poodle:
Ya got me. That's real incendiary stuff.


I share your sarcasm Poodle. What May said is boring and stupid.

Flash wrote:
... and her enthusiasm for controlling the Internet.

Poodle:
Over the top (I'm tempted to say 'as usual'). There's a vast difference between censorship and blocking a terrorist communication channel. I really don't fancy losing a leg in the defence of free speech for sadistic twats.

May was not talking about "blocking a terrorist communication channel". She used the phrase " controlling the Internet" . And don't worry you won't lose your leg because of free speech if your MI5 does a decent job of whatever they are supposed to do.

Poodle:
Get a grip. The Middle Eastern policies of ANY country are, as a matter of geophysical reality, partisan. It's not possible to be otherwise unless you have NO such policies. It's the nature of the beast.

Get a grip? We've got to bomb somebody and destroy a country or two? It's the nature of the beast?

Poodle, it's either the diesel fumes or the corporate media's and BBC propaganda (most likely both) that has made hagas out of your brain. You don't seem to comprehend that your country, and mine and the Clueless Empire and the Sauted Frog Legs Empire destroyed at least three of the most advanced, secular, with the highest standard of living (yes they were dictatorships) countries in the Middle East and Africa; Iraq, Syria, Libya causing a flow of refugees to Europe, an immeasurable suffering, death and destruction.

These are the war crimes and the crimes against humanity...Serious stuff. The Nazis were hanged for this in Nuremberg. How can we (and Theresa May) even think that our values are superior to the crazy islamic Jihadis values if we do stuff like that for money and influence?
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8122
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby Poodle » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:44 am

I think you mean 'haggis'. But never mind Scots monstrosities. Understanding the history - even the very recent history - of any country or region does not provide even the tiniest justification for violence against innocent human beings. 'You hit my little brother so I'm going to beat up your sister' may be a typical reaction in a school playground, but it has no business being used in what pretends to be a civilised world. What makes it all even worse is that our current spate of violence has nothing to do with political motives - it's being brought about by selfish bastards who believe they can buy their way to heaven by taking innocents with them.
Yes, Blair's Middle Eastern policy was riddled with error and totally unjustified and it killed a lot of innocent people. He was wrong. How that relates to three young men who cannot get even their own scriptures right taking the decision to die whilst indiscriminately taking as many other lives as possible passes beyond my understanding. Manchester and London are not, I think, at war with anyone. By your reasoning, though, the inhabitants of those two cities would be fully justified in taking up covert murder campaigns in Rome whilst declaring their dedication to Caractacus.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4129
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby gorgeous » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:13 pm

getting sloppy with the hoaxes....dead girl's pic used as a con.... https://youtu.be/EiYctfZJOB0
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26383
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:10 am

gorgeous wrote:getting sloppy with the hoaxes....dead girl's pic used as a con....


Gorgeous has posted some homemade video claiming that the Manchester attack was a hoax and shows a Manchester victim that looks like another person, who died previously......because they both had black hair. :lol:

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4129
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby gorgeous » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:33 pm

her mom stated they used her dead girl's pic
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26383
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:40 am

gorgeous wrote:her mom stated they used her dead girl's pic
Whose mum? What was her exact name? Why are you unable to load up both photos to allow us to see this amazing comparison?

Is that because you know this story is 100% crap?


Even more ridiculous, are you claiming London fire was a false flag to stop USA gun control? You don't seem to have any coherent story for your latest load of rubbish. :lol:

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19641
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Manchester, Manchester...

Postby scrmbldggs » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:39 am

Eeewwwwww, is that morbid ghoul at it again. :sick:

Hey, nutbar. How about providing the long since requested evidence for your claim about the 'hoaxed deaths' of Alison Parker and Adam Ward.
Hi, Io the lurker.


Return to “Politics and Government”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest