Trump goes abroad

Where no two people are likely to agree.
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Trump goes abroad

Postby Flash » Mon May 08, 2017 11:33 pm

http://www.globalresearch.ca/president-trump-cancel-your-saudi-trip-play-more-golf/5589162

Well, the mechanics have changed the engine oil and put some air in the tires of his presidential plane and the great Donald is flying off to visit the biggest religious fanatics and America's best friends on the planet; Saudi Arabia, Israel and Vatican.

Ron Paul has a few words of advice for the intrepid pres; stay home, eat the chocolate cake, play more golf.

While visiting Saudi Arabia, one of the most extreme theocracies on earth – where conversion to Christianity can bring the death penalty – President Trump will attend a meeting of Muslim leaders to discuss the threats of terrorism and religious extremism. No, not in Saudi Arabia, but in Iran, where Christianity is legal and thriving!

The Saudis who (with the Western European help) just got elected to the UN commission on the status of women are going to tell Trump about their struggle to fight terrorism which they take as seriously as their fight for the gender equality. They will serve the pres. the best chocolate cake in the world while telling him about bombing civilians in Yemen with American ordinance.

Then Trump will go to Israel in order to learn how to run the biggest apartheid system (Palestine), the biggest concentration camp (Gaza) in the world and still have a better reputation than Pol Pot.

Then he goes to visit the religious fanatics in Vatican. Why? Nobody knows. Unless... he secretly wants to crossdress and put
the pontiff's gigantic hat on, his flowing white dresses and his pink shoes and/or he is planning to build a Trump hotel and a golf course in the Vatican City right next to the St. Peter's Basilica.

What an awesome president.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Re: Trump goes abroad

Postby Gord » Tue May 09, 2017 7:08 am

Do you suspect he may not come back?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Postby ElectricMonk » Tue May 09, 2017 7:40 am

Trump is going to come back with tons of new ideas ...

... and will run smack into a wall trying to get any of them implemented.

Also, Trump really needs to get his act together and start running for Pope: it's the only step up from his current job, plus it is for life!
Face it, chances of him getting a 2nd term are only slightly higher than a 3rd.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Tue May 09, 2017 3:53 pm

I thought there was a travel ban. For those under investigation.

Lard, save me from your followers.

ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster

Postby ElectricMonk » Tue May 09, 2017 4:10 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:I thought there was a travel ban. For those under investigation.

As long as he doesn't go to Russia...
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Flash » Wed May 10, 2017 3:25 am

Gord wrote:

Well, if the hat and the pink shoes fit... and Francis abdicate. There will be three popes in Rome at the same time. The German guy, Benedict XVI, Francis and Holy Donald.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster

Postby ElectricMonk » Wed May 10, 2017 4:25 am

The Apprentice -
Vatican City Edition
Spoiler:
- Douglas Adams

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Wed May 10, 2017 8:03 am

ElectricMonk wrote:The Apprentice -
Vatican City Edition

"You're black smoked."
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Dear [Salutation][First Name]

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Thu May 11, 2017 11:22 am

Flash wrote:http://www.globalresearch.ca/president-trump-cancel-your-saudi-trip-play-more-golf/5589162

Well, the mechanics have changed the engine oil and put some air in the tires of his presidential plane and the great Donald is flying off to visit the biggest religious fanatics and America's best friends on the planet; Saudi Arabia, Israel and Vatican.

Ron Paul has a few words of advice for the intrepid pres; stay home, eat the chocolate cake, play more golf.

While visiting Saudi Arabia, one of the most extreme theocracies on earth – where conversion to Christianity can bring the death penalty – President Trump will attend a meeting of Muslim leaders to discuss the threats of terrorism and religious extremism. No, not in Saudi Arabia, but in Iran, where Christianity is legal and thriving!

The Saudis who (with the Western European help) just got elected to the UN commission on the status of women are going to tell Trump about their struggle to fight terrorism which they take as seriously as their fight for the gender equality. They will serve the pres. the best chocolate cake in the world while telling him about bombing civilians in Yemen with American ordinance.

Then Trump will go to Israel in order to learn how to run the biggest apartheid system (Palestine), the biggest concentration camp (Gaza) in the world and still have a better reputation than Pol Pot.

Then he goes to visit the religious fanatics in Vatican. Why? Nobody knows. Unless... he secretly wants to crossdress and put
the pontiff's gigantic hat on, his flowing white dresses and his pink shoes and/or he is planning to build a Trump hotel and a golf course in the Vatican City right next to the St. Peter's Basilica.

What an awesome president.

Superb post!!!
"Reserve a part of your wrath ; you have not seen the worst yet. You suppose that this war has been a criminal blunder and an exceptional horror ; you imagine that before long reason will prevail, and all these inferior people that govern the world will be swept aside, and your own party will reform everything and remain always in office. You are mistaken."

George Santayana, "Tipperary" (1918)

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Thu May 11, 2017 11:24 am

Flash wrote:Gord wrote:

Well, if the hat and the pink shoes fit... and Francis abdicate. There will be three popes in Rome at the same time. The German guy, Benedict XVI, Francis and Holy Donald.

Wow, it's been 600 years since there were three popes at once. (Back in 1415 or thereabouts, as the Church tried to heal the Great Schism by appointing a new pope to supplant the two rival popes, one of whom was a notorious ruffian, according to Bertrand Russell.)
"Reserve a part of your wrath ; you have not seen the worst yet. You suppose that this war has been a criminal blunder and an exceptional horror ; you imagine that before long reason will prevail, and all these inferior people that govern the world will be swept aside, and your own party will reform everything and remain always in office. You are mistaken."

Upton_O_Goode
Veteran Poster

Postby Upton_O_Goode » Thu May 11, 2017 3:00 pm

I'm looking forward to the day when Trump visits any part of Europe. The Europeans will (I'm sure) protect him physically, but he may have a stroke due to the psychological damage inflicted by the humiliating protests that he won't be kept from seeing, as he is protected here.

ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster

Postby ElectricMonk » Thu May 11, 2017 3:20 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:I'm looking forward to the day when Trump visits any part of Europe. The Europeans will (I'm sure) protect him physically, but he may have a stroke due to the psychological damage inflicted by the humiliating protests that he won't be kept from seeing, as he is protected here.

The problem is one of Time zones: Trump won't get his dosage of Fox& Friends at the right time, and there won't be any friendly substitutes.
Spoiler:
- Douglas Adams

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Flash » Sun May 21, 2017 12:38 am

He just did it. Trump went on his first foreign trip abroad to the Islamic paradise, Saudi Arabia. Yes, the country is Arabia and it's wholly owned by one crossdressing family, the Saudis.

Unlike Obama, Trump was welcomed at the airport by the king Salman himself who according to "sources" first refused to go the airport asking; why the hell am I going there? But when told somehow incorrectly that he is really going to Disneyland with lots of planes relinquished his objections and dressed in his Sunday (Saturday really) best of long flowing skirt and an Italian pizza restaurant table cloth on his head.

Trump stepped off the plane trying to shake Salman's hand and telling him something nice like that he has arrived to make Saudi Arabia great again but was shushed by his advisers on account of it possibly not going well in America.

But the two guys having so much in common; a bit of dementia, harboring terrorists, war crimes, a few wars here and there, lots of money, got along just fine. Although, the king kept asking why he had to shake a hand of a Disneyland attendant.

Then some crown prince showed up with a cheque book in his hand and wrote a humongous cheque for over 100 billion dollars payable to the Bomb Makers of America for the future delivery of...well you know, bombs.

Trump was in paradise (minus 47 virgins) and said that from now on the American economy will be making only three Bees; Burgers, B movies and Bombs. How is that for making America great again he asked?

And then the fun started. They ate some goat roasted by the famous French chef (because only French know how to cook) and they started dancing. While the women in Trump's entourage watched in stunned silence an infinite number of Saudi princes and heirs to the throne dressed in their folk costumes of papal flowing robes and an Italian pizza restaurant table cloths on their heads and equipped with sharp objects got Trump to dance St. Vitus type of a dance with them.

Some keen eyed observers noted that the combination of sharp and very real sabers and what looked like epileptic convulsions must have resulted in quite a few princes losing their manhood but given the modern medical facilities nearby and the real surplus of the princes it was deemed quite inconsequential.

Now the tv experts in America who initially discovered that Obama was a secret muslim must be wondering whether Trump will turn out to be one too. And then, when he completes his trip to Israel, whether he will turned out to be also a secret Jew. And after visiting the pope, they think, he will be revealed to be a secret catholic as well.
WTF and what a president.

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Postby Flash » Mon May 22, 2017 4:52 am

Over the weekend president Trump gave a speech in Riyadh to the collection of Arab religious fanatics, head chopper organizers and financiers, assorted war criminals and quite a few brutal dictators. The speech was about the fanatical Islamic terrorists...they are all bad he said and they are all supported by this evil power in the Middle East. No, not the Saudis and the Gulf sheikhs... Iran.

Remember when during his campaign Trump used to call out the Saudis and islam in general for creating terrorists and funding the 9/11 hijackers? Well, now he said, looking straight at the guys whose hands were still red with blood of the people they helped to murder, it's not you who are responsible for the mayhem and carnage in the Middle East and sure as hell it's not us. It's the country that haven't actually sent a single terrorist to America or Europe, Iran.

You know, Trump might be a narcissistic, self aggrandizing, blundering, foot in the mouth {!#%@} yet he almost instinctively knows what the real politics depends on...lies and lies and some more lies.

Yes, and then he told the gathered and much surprised religious fanatics that the Islamic terrorists, meaning the guys who blew up New York City and kill for ISIL, don't actually believe in god. That caused a bit of consternation among the murderous crowd who thought after all, our guys don't believe in Allah?

Here Trump took a clever line of argument (lies) which was so successful for Bush and Obama when they gave a speech like this and had to explain to the audience of Islamic terrorists why those other Islamic terrorists were bad. Yes, they are all atheists and you guys know how to deal with atheists don't you?

Was Trump going too far pulling a stunt like that on his Wahhabi audience many of whom know the "bad" terrorists personally? Well no, because it was all a pretend speech, otherwise referred to as lies. Trump pretended that what he said was true and his head chopping audience pretended that they believed Trump.

What really counted was the Saudi cash, American bombs and the good religious terrorists supported by both engaged in murder of Houtis, Yemenis, Yazidis, Shia, Armenians, Alawites, Jews, Assyrians and of course Christians.

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Postby JO 753 » Thu May 25, 2017 6:32 pm

Had a weird 'hedline announsement' dream this morning.

I wuz dreaming sumthing about Roadkill (the beater car show I watch on youtube) and suddenly therez a dark gray on grainy lite gray low rez print hed line:

DEAL
MADE

It meant that Trump had manajd to make THE Middle East pease deal . It woke me up immediately at 11:31. It wuz so odd, I wuz haf expecting there to be sumthing in the newz, so turned on the alarm clock radio wich I hav tuned to a rite wing propaganda station. If there wuz anything going on in favor uv Trump, surely they woud be blathering about it. But no.

I coud see this happening.

Altho Trump iz an idiot & crooked az the Devil, he haz a talent for making dealz. Arguably the worldz greatest con man and maybe exactly the guy hoo coud make such a deal happen. Sumbudy hoo can pile on the BS so fast and deep that it smutherz decadez uv animosity. It woud fit with hiz itinerary - Schmooz the Saudi king, schmooz hiz fellow idiot Netenyahoo, schmooz the Pope, get them all lined up to endorse and enfors The Deal.

And it coud also save him from hiz Putin trouble. The GoPs coud uze the pozitiv clamor to drown out the investigation newz and boost Trump's popularity. 'Impeach the Prez hoo did the impossible? Youre crazy!'

Nothing showing up in the newz so far. I shoud go back to sleep. Wake me up if it happenz and inform Randii he owez me sum $$$.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

Return to “Politics and Government”