Liberal Redneck

Where no two people are likely to agree.
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:07 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:Name ONE example of a Trump supporter who has flown into a violent murderous rage because someone made a joke about them being a Trump supporter.


You.


:roll: You must live a very sheltered existence.


Not particularly, no.

Then perhaps you are an imbecile...


:lol:

I'll take that as a compliment, considering the source.

I mean, you are a Trump supporter. That alone qualifies you as someone to be pitied.


How so? Please explain without making yourself look like an imbecile (a big ask I know, but here's a helpful tip: don't make recourse to any of the anti-Trump BS I've already debunked from that Liberal Redneck video).


it will give you a good idea of just how incredibly imbecilic this response of yours truly is. What you're saying here is as stupid as calling a non-white person a racist simply because they despise white supremacists.


What I'm saying is that being an ignorant bigot crosses all spectrums. Deniers hate Jews, you hate Muslims. Just to make you comfortable I also loathe Muslims who use their religion as a basis to murder innocents. They get no sympathy from me.


No, what you're saying here is like calling someone a racist because they don't like white supremacists. People who care about human rights detest racial supremacists, just as people who care about human rights also detest religious supremacists. Get it?

If you knew anything about Islam, you would know that it is an inherently supremacist religion and that those who use it as a basis to murder innocents are using it as it was clearly intended to be used by its founder.
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
- Mark Twain

The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6424
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:47 pm

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:I put the video up because I found it amusing, I never meant for it to be a civics or social studies lesson.

If you post political content, you better expect a political response.

Why are your panties all in a twist over this? Good grief, Granny Grunt, does your miserable, hate-filled, bigoted life suck so bad you get bent out of shape over a silly video?


I couldn't give a rats ass about the video itself Jeff.


Is that why you are obsessing over it?

I just saw it as a good opportunity to address all the Leftie BS regarding the travel bans.


Yay. We are so excited you took the opportunity to address.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz


Maybe you should find something more productive to do. Reading to the elderly or volunteering at a soup kitchen will give you some human contact and make that lump of coal you call a heart start beating again.

While reading to the elderly and volunteering at a soup kitchen are admirable acts,


They are. Really. You should start now.

they do nothing to address the biggest and most critical problem facing humanity today


The fact that people were stupid enough to be conned by a reality TV show host????

- namely, the ever-replenishing world-engulfing miasma of sheer stupidity generated and propagated by people


That voted for Donald Trump. You are right, it is a problem.

So never you mind about my heart; the real question is, what are we going to do about the lumps of {!#%@}


That voted for Donald Trump? I don't know, Venerable. It is a problem. See, you just can't fix stupid.
Let's face it, Trumplings will never admit they were dead wrong.

Oh, didn't watch the video. I will, I just don't have time right now.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6424
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:26 pm

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:Name ONE example of a Trump supporter who has flown into a violent murderous rage because someone made a joke about them being a Trump supporter.


You.


:roll: You must live a very sheltered existence.


Not particularly, no.

Then perhaps you are an imbecile...


:lol:

I'll take that as a compliment, considering the source.

I mean, you are a Trump supporter. That alone qualifies you as someone to be pitied.

How so? Please explain without making yourself look like an imbecile (a big ask I know, but here's a helpful tip: don't make recourse to any of the anti-Trump BS I've already debunked from that Liberal Redneck video).


How about some visual aids?

https://youtu.be/APetG6zuous

https://youtu.be/Xw_V2kMOUgw

https://youtu.be/17CPT9YYufg

I pity those people, I think they need help. Or, tin foil hats, maybe a nice cup of warm tea, some warm blankets.



it will give you a good idea of just how incredibly imbecilic this response of yours truly is. What you're saying here is as stupid as calling a non-white person a racist simply because they despise white supremacists.

What I'm saying is that being an ignorant bigot crosses all spectrums. Deniers hate Jews, you hate Muslims. Just to make you comfortable I also loathe Muslims who use their religion as a basis to murder innocents. They get no sympathy from me.

No, what you're saying here is like calling someone a racist because they don't like white supremacists. People who care about human rights detest racial supremacists, just as people who care about human rights also detest religious supremacists. Get it?


What I get is that somewhere along the line your scrambled brain decided that Muslims were something to be feared and hated. I don't really care why, that's irrelevant.
See, all the arguments you make against Islam are basically the same arguments deniers use against Jews. You use the Quran, they use the Talmud. Either way, you are both full of {!#%@}.

If you knew anything about Islam, you would know that it is an inherently supremacist religion and that those who use it as a basis to murder innocents are using it as it was clearly intended to be used by its founder.


Yup, I definitely here some of the same arguments deniers use.

Did you learn about that on the "memplex?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26761
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:05 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote: Is that why you are obsessing over it?
I suggest to you VKTW has "issues". Here is a man telling us how insignificant and worthless Australia is, on our forum while pretending to be an Australian on another forum. :D

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29438
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby Gord » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:43 pm

"I used to be Australian but I got bettah."
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26761
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:37 pm

I have little love for people pretending to be Australian or Kiwi, since Israel stole those Australian and New Zealand passports for their hit in Dubai. New Zealand is more ruthless than Australia and publishes the Mossad people's photos to destroy their careers.

However here is a recent weird case of ASIO and the ASD hunting down a Israeli kid who sent 2000 bomb threats to schools across the USA, New Zealand and Australia for $5 to $20 a hoax.

Israeli-American teen arrested over Australian school bomb hoax calls
The suspect behind 591 bomb hoaxes sent to Australian schools has been revealed as an Israeli-American teenager working from his suburban bedroom for secret online bidders.
http://www.smh.com.au/national/israelia ... vtqoz.html

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29438
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby Gord » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:19 am

Secret online bidding to get a bomb threat sent to a school on the other side of the planet?

How do you even START a business like that? :befuddled:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26761
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:40 am

Gord wrote:Secret online bidding to get a bomb threat sent to a school on the other side of the planet?

How do you even START a business like that? :befuddled:


"Israeli media reports say he had almost $US500,000 in his bitcoin account at the time of his arrest"
I think there is more to come on this story. $500,000 divided by 2,000 threats = $250 a threat, not $5 as reported. It would seem more has been going on and we are only reading what was mentioned in the Israeli court.

User avatar
fromthehills
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9890
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:01 am
Location: Woostone

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby fromthehills » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:59 pm

http://www.smh.com.au/content/dam/image ... 312361.jpg

What is that? That's not a proper police car, is it?

User avatar
fromthehills
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9890
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:01 am
Location: Woostone

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby fromthehills » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:04 pm

I'm actually envious of that attitude. Cop car that says," hey, look at me, use caution." Versus ours that try to both look civilian and tough at the same time.

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Wed May 03, 2017 5:46 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:The fact that people were stupid enough to be conned by a reality TV show host????


See, you just can't fix stupid.


I must admit the content of your own posts strongly supports this claim. Nevertheless it is imperative to continue trying to fix or at least counter stupidity, because the alternative is to let it destroy the world.

Let's face it, Trumplings will never admit they were dead wrong.


About what?

Oh, didn't watch the video. I will, I just don't have time right now.


Trigger WarningTM: this video may overwhelm the cognitive dissonance capabilities of Leftists.
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
- Mark Twain

The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Wed May 03, 2017 5:55 am

fromthehills wrote: at least he [Obama] isn't grabbing your daughter's vagina, and trying to take all her rights as a human.


I asked you a couple of questions about these comments, and you haven't responded to either. I'm going to assume you didn't respond to my questions because you didn't see them, so here they are again:

1) How many people do you know whose daughters have had their vaginas grabbed by Donald Trump?

2) In what way(s) is President Trump trying to take away all the human rights of females?
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
- Mark Twain

The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Wed May 03, 2017 6:57 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:I mean, you are a Trump supporter. That alone qualifies you as someone to be pitied.


How are Trump supporters the ones to be pitied when its the anti-Trumpers who go around wearing Pussy Hats, obsess over idiotic Russia conspiracy theories, wallow in racial self-loathing (if they're white) and victimhood (if they're non-white), think that yelling snarl-words like "misogynist!" and using physical violence to shut down free speech are acceptable substitutes for intelligent argumentation, have the likes of Amy Schumer and Ashley "I am a nasty woman" Judd on their side, had their party of choice get wiped out across the board in the 2016 Election, and who actually think that Liberal Redneck's attempted anti-conservative satire is witty??

How about some visual aids?

https://youtu.be/APetG6zuous

https://youtu.be/Xw_V2kMOUgw

https://youtu.be/17CPT9YYufg

I pity those people, I think they need help. Or, tin foil hats, maybe a nice cup of warm tea, some warm blankets.


Most of the issues raised by Trump supporters in those videos were valid. It is not far-fetched to believe that large numbers of illegals in California had the means, motive and opportunity to vote for Hillary. It is not far-fetched to think that a man who was raised in the world's largest Muslim country, said "the future does not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam", and did so much in his Presidency to empower the Mullahs of Iran and flood Europe with fanatical Muslims might be a closet Muslim himself (either that or we are forced to conclude that he was unbelievably incompetent). And it is not far-fetched to think that the known philanderer and alleged rapist Bill Clinton might have picked up AIDS or some other STI in the course of his many sexual adventures and passed it onto his wife.

Meanwhile, if you want to want to see REAL stupidity (outside of your own posts, that is), get a load of these anti-Trump clowns:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqrkNyid2SU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxC97V5l1S4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDBz4rbG5lE


No, what you're saying here is like calling someone a racist because they don't like white supremacists. People who care about human rights detest racial supremacists, just as people who care about human rights also detest religious supremacists. Get it?


What I get is that somewhere along the line your scrambled brain decided that Muslims were something to be feared and hated. I don't really care why, that's irrelevant.


What I decided was that Muslims are, by definition, people who seek to oppress and/or kill non-Muslims. I came to this decision based on overwhelming scriptural and historical evidence. The fact that you don't even care why someone holds a certain view even though you strongly disagree with it is a stunning testament to your utter lack of sense and reasoning ability.



See, all the arguments you make against Islam are basically the same arguments deniers use against Jews. You use the Quran, they use the Talmud. Either way, you are both full of {!#%@}.


See, what your doing here is arguing against what must be one of the dumbest, crudest Straw Man arguments ever erected. Since I am not and never have been Holocaust denier myself, your claim that Holocaust deniers use the Talmud in their arguments seems completely nonsensical. Nor am I denying that some particular historical tragedy happened to Muslims. So what in the living {!#%@} are you going on about??

If you knew anything about Islam, you would know that it is an inherently supremacist religion and that those who use it as a basis to murder innocents are using it as it was clearly intended to be used by its founder.


Yup, I definitely here some of the same arguments deniers use.


Like hell you do. You might as well be saying the same things about critics of Nazism, given how stupid you look saying this.

Did you learn about that on the "memplex?"


Memeplex, and maybe you should try actually reading it before you dismiss it.
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
- Mark Twain

The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26761
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed May 03, 2017 7:01 am

fromthehills wrote:http://www.smh.com.au/content/dam/images/g/m/i/r/m/2/image.related.articleLeadwide.620x349.gvtqoz.png/1493282312361.jpg

What is that? That's not a proper police car, is it?
Yep. It sure is. For some reason the NSW Highway Patrol hired a person on acid to design the colour and logos of their pursuit cars.
Highway patrol 1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26761
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed May 03, 2017 7:06 am

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:I asked you a couple of questions
Are you asking as a fake Australian?
Auburn_Gallipoli_Mosque.JPG

Does pretending to be an Australian, to spread your extremist propaganda Make America great again?
:lol:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27894&start=200#p573436

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:What I decided was that Muslims are, by definition, people who seek to oppress and/or kill non-Muslims.
I will tell the Lord Mayor of London, Sadiq Aman Khan, that some extremist, American, Trump supporting, idiot, internet troll, who tells blatant lies, with no educational qualifications, hates Muslims. He will be thrilled. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
fromthehills
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9890
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:01 am
Location: Woostone

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby fromthehills » Thu May 04, 2017 12:29 pm

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:
fromthehills wrote: at least he [Obama] isn't grabbing your daughter's vagina, and trying to take all her rights as a human.


I asked you a couple of questions about these comments, and you haven't responded to either. I'm going to assume you didn't respond to my questions because you didn't see them, so here they are again:

1) How many people do you know whose daughters have had their vaginas grabbed by Donald Trump?

2) In what way(s) is President Trump trying to take away all the human rights of females?


The women he bragged about grabbing are people's daughters.

I didn't say all women's human rights. But trying to overturn Roe V Wade, and defunding medical treatment for women is directly affecting women, and taking away women's rights.

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby Venerable Kwan Tam Woo » Fri May 05, 2017 5:42 am

fromthehills wrote:
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:
fromthehills wrote: at least he [Obama] isn't grabbing your daughter's vagina, and trying to take all her rights as a human.


I asked you a couple of questions about these comments, and you haven't responded to either. I'm going to assume you didn't respond to my questions because you didn't see them, so here they are again:

1) How many people do you know whose daughters have had their vaginas grabbed by Donald Trump?

2) In what way(s) is President Trump trying to take away all the human rights of females?


The women he bragged about grabbing are people's daughters.


:lol: So you don't know any people whose daughters had their vaginas grabbed by Donald Trump then. So if I brag in a private conversation about having a three-way with two unnamed Victoria's Secret models, does that automatically mean that it actually happened??

I didn't say all women's human rights. But trying to overturn Roe V Wade, and defunding medical treatment for women is directly affecting women,


Yes you did say ALL her rights, see the bolded red text above. How is he trying to overturn Roe v Wade? Government funded medical treatment is an entitlement, not a right - especially when that "medical treatment" involves depriving an unborn human being of their right to life.

and taking away women's rights.


What rights is he taking away?
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes."
- Mark Twain

The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26761
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri May 05, 2017 5:58 am

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:So you don't know any people whose daughters had their vaginas grabbed by Donald Trump then.
I do. Mr & Mrs Knavs, Mr & Mrs Maples. Mr & Mrs Zelníček :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26761
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri May 05, 2017 6:09 am

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo changed his permanent signature and linked and wrote:The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex
Why don't you call this page by its real name, which is "Citizen Warrior"

How lovely. You are now linking to an extremist blog that has a page : "Tools to Help You Educate Your Fellow Non-Muslims About Islam" which is why you are spamming our forum.
http://www.citizenwarrior.com/2011/04/t ... ssion.html

Why doesn't Citizen Warrior also pretend to be an Australian? Apparently its all the rage with insane extremist groups.

"Citizen Warrior" exposed on Loon-Watch
http://www.loonwatch.com/tag/citizen-warrior/

I feel sorry for the poor bloke at Homeland Security who has to read your crap. He's probably not sure whether to call the FBI or a psychiatrist. :lol:

User avatar
fromthehills
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9890
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:01 am
Location: Woostone

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby fromthehills » Fri May 05, 2017 1:32 pm

Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:
fromthehills wrote:
Venerable Kwan Tam Woo wrote:
fromthehills wrote: at least he [Obama] isn't grabbing your daughter's vagina, and trying to take all her rights as a human.


I asked you a couple of questions about these comments, and you haven't responded to either. I'm going to assume you didn't respond to my questions because you didn't see them, so here they are again:

1) How many people do you know whose daughters have had their vaginas grabbed by Donald Trump?

2) In what way(s) is President Trump trying to take away all the human rights of females?


The women he bragged about grabbing are people's daughters.


:lol: So you don't know any people whose daughters had their vaginas grabbed by Donald Trump then. So if I brag in a private conversation about having a three-way with two unnamed Victoria's Secret models, does that automatically mean that it actually happened??

I didn't say all women's human rights. But trying to overturn Roe V Wade, and defunding medical treatment for women is directly affecting women,


Yes you did say ALL her rights, see the bolded red text above. How is he trying to overturn Roe v Wade? Government funded medical treatment is an entitlement, not a right - especially when that "medical treatment" involves depriving an unborn human being of their right to life.

and taking away women's rights.


What rights is he taking away?



Guess I did. Oh well. Hyperbole

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19785
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Fri May 05, 2017 4:15 pm

This place just keeps getting weirder.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19785
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Fri May 05, 2017 4:19 pm

Image
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26761
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sat May 06, 2017 1:38 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:This place just keeps getting weirder.

It is interesting. Basically VKTW is doing exactly the same as the holocaust deniers. He is posting here to flog his links to his extremist website under the fantasy he will obtain converts. The holocaust deniers hate Jews, VKTW hates Muslims.

Naturally the holocaust deniers love Muslims as the Iranian foreign service put on all those holocaust denial conferences in Tehran to create havoc through proxy USA extremist groups. Normally I would put the opposite groups up against each other and enjoy watching them blow each other up.......however I think Pyrrho is getting a bit sick of the extremist political nutters trying to recruit on our little science forum. So it's best if I just keep trashing all their posts and no more. :D

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6424
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Liberal Redneck

Postby Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 11, 2017 6:46 pm

More from the Liberal Redneck on the Comey firing:

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrats/videos/1537729179653464/


Return to “Politics and Government”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest