It's the Donnydämmerung! (new Trump thread)

Where no two people are likely to agree.
Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: Grinanne Barrett

Re: It's the Donnydämmerung! (new Trump thread)

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:12 am

Gord wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:53 am
scrmbldggs wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:40 am
:| Coke commercial? :laff:
I know, right?

That was the clincher for me. Up until that point, I wasn't thinking about sharing that video. Then, *boof*, out comes the conspiracy theory, and I knew it was one for the Donnydämmerung thread!
They almost seem like normal people, then they tell you a congressional hearing is sponsored by Coca-Cola. If they said Dr. Ford was motivated by politics and was trying to keep a conservative off the Supreme Court, that would make sense. (I can't rule that out in the case of Anita Hill.) But how could anybody believe her motive was a contract with Coca-Cola? And that woman probably drove a car to get to the game! And she could vote if she wanted to.
"We survivors did not seek death. We did not take to the streets when our Jewish friends were taken away. We didn’t raise an outcry until we ourselves were being annihilated. We preferred to remain alive, with the flimsy though accurate excuse that our death would not have helped. We are guilty of being alive."

Karl Jaspers (1883–1968), at the re-opening of Heidelberg University, 1945

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:17 am

Meanwhile, the Saudis are still going to have to account for the present whereabouts of Kashoggi's mortal remains. I don't think they can claim they cremated him. I don't believe that's allowed by Muslim law. So, those bones have got to be somewhere. Maybe they've got Dr. Frankenstein stitching him back together in some forensic laboratory. So, the line is going to have to be that this was a "rogue operation," as The Donald suggested. (Does he have experience at this sort of thing?) And it's only a coincidence that they had the embassy interior completely repainted before they would allow the Turks to investigate. We always do that when the rogues get out of hand, don't we? Do embassies have a special wing reserved for rogues? Just asking.
"We survivors did not seek death. We did not take to the streets when our Jewish friends were taken away. We didn’t raise an outcry until we ourselves were being annihilated. We preferred to remain alive, with the flimsy though accurate excuse that our death would not have helped. We are guilty of being alive."

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by TJrandom » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:58 am

I’m waiting for news that the Saudi killers have been placed on the Interpol list for arrest and transfer for trial in Turkey. Surely the Saudis can find them?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:08 pm

I'm still waiting for any killing to be absolutely positively confirmed. (Not that I want that outcome, I'd very much have him still alive - I'm just a wee bit skeptical about it. And probably also not all too well informed, lol.)
Lard, save me from your followers.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:11 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:12 am
Gord wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:53 am
scrmbldggs wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:40 am
:| Coke commercial? :laff:
I know, right?

That was the clincher for me. Up until that point, I wasn't thinking about sharing that video. Then, *boof*, out comes the conspiracy theory, and I knew it was one for the Donnydämmerung thread!
They almost seem like normal people, then they *boof*!
. :heh:

ElectricMonk
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Post by ElectricMonk » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:20 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:08 pm
I'm still waiting for any killing to be absolutely positively confirmed. (Not that I want that outcome, I'd very much have him still alive - I'm just a wee bit skeptical about it. And probably also not all too well informed, lol.)
I assume that Turkey is playing Monty Python's "Blackmail" with the Saudis: the longer you wait to give us money, the more evidence we release and the more it will cost you to make us stop.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:17 pm

Texas' Tea P. organization "TRUE the VOTE" is shocked (shocked I tells ya!), dismayed and appalled at the - get this! - high number of, OMG!!, voter registrations!!! And desperately seeks (financial) help to do something about that undemocratic atrocity! :laff:

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:07 pm

Off Topic
This just in, and it caught my eye. A poem in honor of Elijah Lovejoy in the latest issue of The Nation. It caught my eye because Alton is my hometown, and the Lovejoy monument was one of the prominent features of its landscape that I remember from childhood. The mob who murdered Lovejoy came across the Mississippi River from St. Louis, which was in a slave-owning state. It was at Lovejoy's funeral that John Brown swore to destroy slavery in the US. Alton also has a couple of Lincoln connections; it was the site of the seventh and final debate between Lincoln and Douglas in the Senate race of 1858. (Douglas won the Senate seat.) So, one would think, much to be proud of. And yet the place was filled with racism. I went to the segregated all-white Horace Mann School from 1947 to 1953, and only in the final year was ONE black student admitted to that school. To get to it, I had to walk out of my racially-mixed neighborhood, past the Dunbar all-black school, which never did have any white students, but was only 100 meters from my front door. Instead, I walked well over a kilometer to get to the Horace Mann school. Well, my family were just as racist as the city fathers, indeed more so.

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:53 pm

More news, older this time. Sorry I'm ten years late getting this to you, but then the story itself took rather long to develop. It is such good news that I couldn't wait to share it with you. But I'm sure you'll understand: We had to wait for the Democrats to get control of Congress before we could do this.

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by TJrandom » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:30 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:53 pm
More news, older this time. Sorry I'm ten years late getting this to you, but then the story itself took rather long to develop. It is such good news that I couldn't wait to share it with you. But I'm sure you'll understand: We had to wait for the Democrats to get control of Congress before we could do this.
My understanding is that the next Democratic President will take Kashoggi off of the list.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:32 am

Upton_O_Goode wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:17 am
Meanwhile, the Saudis are still going to have to account for the present whereabouts of Kashoggi's mortal remains.
It takes three days to dissolve body parts in acid.....if you can get the acid......and if you have some big containers to hold the body parts and acid. Even if you had three days, you can't pour the sludge down a normal drain as it is strong evidence.

However if the police are knocking on your door before three days are up, you have to move the remaining sludge and hide it. I'm guessing that's why the Turkish authorities are searching farms and forests based on mobile phone locations.
:D

Khashoggi: Turkish investigations expand to wooded areas around ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/tu ... 2e7603c464

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:53 am

I'd think the "best" move for the Saudis is to find a sacrificial stooge to take the fall. The Ringleader of the rogue assassination. Admit to everything, take the fall, and be jailed in country to be let out in a few years.

How much more in our faces can Trump's MAGA be?===>and yet so many "races" are still too close to call. What ring of hell is this?????
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:41 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:53 am
I'd think the "best" move for the Saudis is to find a sacrificial stooge to take the fall. The Ringleader of the rogue assassination. Admit to everything, take the fall, and be jailed in country to be let out in a few years.
One of the assassins was killed in Riyadh upon returning to Saudi Arabia, in a car crash. . :D
"Meshal Saad al-Bostani, named by pro-government Turkish media as one of 15 men suspected of killing the Saudi critic Jamal Khashoggi, died in a car accident in Riyadh, according to a report from a pro-government newspaper."
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/khas ... ?r=US&IR=T

I would guess some of the other assassins are already running from Saudi Arabian authorities so they don't also die in car crashes.

I imagine Turkey is holding back on the audio of Khashoggi's execution, to maximise damage to Trump and MBS. MBS cannot compose any plausible explanation as he doesn't know what hard evidence Turkey is sitting on. I would imagine the Russians are offering Turkey advice. :D

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:05 am

I thought they said one of the better known characters apparently already has been chosen to take the fall in a 'two flies with one swat' scenario? Was he the car crash victim?

And if they took (2) private planes as reported, could fifteen people not distribute one whole, drained body (expertly divided into its various parts and plastic wrapped) in their luggage? Is there any security check in private air traffic?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:20 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:05 am
And if they took (2) private planes as reported, could fifteen people not distribute one whole, drained body (expertly divided into its various parts and plastic wrapped) in their luggage?
The Turkish authorities searched the second private plane before it left as they already suspected Khashoggi was kidnapped or murdered. They did not search the private plane that left earlier.

I don't know but acid has a smell which would be detectable in an aircraft even if you wrapped the remaining body part sludge. I think the body is still in Turkey.

I also don't know if they flew the acid in, as you would need a lot of acid, which means it was may have been bought locally in Turkey or alternatively, one of the vans had to make a pickup on the way from the airport from a "local friendly".......which would also be on CCT. Also if you dump acid with body parts it leaves pretty strong evidence, as it is acid. :lol:

Police VS Hit Squad
The Turkish police can throw 100 to 200 police and detectives at this matter. The Saudis only had 15 blokes and a couple of "local friendlies". A really good hit team may cover 99% of their "foot prints" but that means they are still exposed by 1% and their plan will always unravel once the police become aware and start looking.

My gut feeling is that this job unraveled before it even started as the Turks were already bugging the consulate.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:34 am

If they only packed the parts, no acid would have been applied?

Did the Turks inspect the drains of the embassy? One would think a lot of blood went down there, if a murder happened as described.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:44 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:34 am
If they only packed the parts, no acid would have been applied?
I'm not 100% sure if acid was used or not at the moment. I was picking up some gossip on the "toxic substance" found on location.

However I suggest MBS wanted a trophy as this was a hate murder, rather than political or economic. Therefore there probably is a video or some body parts went home to show the crown prince. In other words "a trophy" of some sort.

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by TJrandom » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:27 am

I wonder if the car accident assassin actually died, or just changed identity.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:34 am

...and probably looks cute in a Bin Laden outfit... :notsure:  

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:40 am

How much more in our faces can Trump's MAGA be?===>and yet so many "races" are still too close to call. What ring of hell is this?????
I'm sure they'll find one, somebody who has a family they can hold hostage. But there was a whole team of assassins involved. I wonder, can they keep the lid on ALL of those guys? I doubt if they thought of this as a suicide mission that they volunteered for.

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:44 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:41 am
One of the assassins was killed in Riyadh upon returning to Saudi Arabia, in a car crash. . :D
"Meshal Saad al-Bostani, named by pro-government Turkish media as one of 15 men suspected of killing the Saudi critic Jamal Khashoggi, died in a car accident in Riyadh, according to a report from a pro-government newspaper."
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/khas ... ?r=US&IR=T

I would guess some of the other assassins are already running from Saudi Arabian authorities so they don't also die in car crashes.

I imagine Turkey is holding back on the audio of Khashoggi's execution, to maximise damage to Trump and MBS. MBS cannot compose any plausible explanation as he doesn't know what hard evidence Turkey is sitting on. I would imagine the Russians are offering Turkey advice. :D
And that covering-up thing doesn't seem to be working so well for Putin these days!

Just speculating, but I think Pompeo's visit to Turkey was intended to use carrot and stick to get the Turks to cover this thing up. Meanwhile Trump praises the Montana thug now in Congress who assaulted a reporter. And he doesn't think doing that detracts from his new-found position as Defender of the Free Press!

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:46 am

TJrandom wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:27 am
I wonder if the car accident assassin actually died, or just changed identity.
Hmm, I doubt if the accident was investigated thoroughly. We'll see. How often does a sedan collide with a Humvee in Riyadh? :mrgreen:

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:47 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:05 am
I thought they said one of the better known characters apparently already has been chosen to take the fall in a 'two flies with one swat' scenario? Was he the car crash victim?

And if they took (2) private planes as reported, could fifteen people not distribute one whole, drained body (expertly divided into its various parts and plastic wrapped) in their luggage? Is there any security check in private air traffic?
Or did they escape the usual searches with diplomatic immunity?

Walter

Post by Walter » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:07 pm

My brother, who had not voted for 40 years, voted for Hillary. He would not have voted if one of the other 15-20 Republicans had been nominated. He knew that Trump, a lying, narcissistic bully, was not fit to be president.

Here is the funny part. He has spent two years trying to determine who is more insane – Trump or the media. Unlike me, my brother watches the news.

Even though he knows I do not read or watch news, he still called the week of the Kavanaugh hearings to make sure I was not watching. What a nice brother, concerned about my mental health and all. I told him I was busy with 13 days of Doctor Who on BBC America leading up to the introduction of the 13th Doctor. No worries about me turning on a news channel.

The older brother also knew that you could not get any lower than Trump. Then he watched those hearings. He was never a fan of Republicans, but he is going out to vote for every Republican on the ticket. That must have been some show.

ElectricMonk
Perpetual Poster

Post by ElectricMonk » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:14 pm

you sure it was your brother and not the colleague of a friend?

Yes, the hearing was quite the show - of a guy utterly unfit to be a judge, and a women very credibly telling her story.

If anyone thinks that opposition Senators doing their utmost to advise and consent against the efforts of the Majority and the President makes them worse than Trump, then they should stick to watching TV.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:21 pm

It's all good. Khashoggi had contacts with (and "most likely" was a member of) anything even remotely related to Muslim Terror™. According to "Just putting it out there" FOX Noise, who picked it up from whatever whoever right wing group, who apparently was fed that very important but secret information by some - yeah, you guessed it - GOP Tea House loons. :roll:

(Even as the all-powerful guy they're trying to protect has lost his thread and is, as usual, stabbing them in the back after they did his bidding.

""Saudis" who? Don't know any of 'em. In fact, I never even heard of that country. It is a country, right? That you can believe."

"Believe what?"

"No idea, but whatever you read is false. I never said that. You won't find it. I sold those condos. Where's my cheeseburger?)"
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:42 pm

:arrow: I always love those stories: "I'm a lifelong Demonrat or Independent, but after seeing xyz…….I voted straight Republican."

……..…………….Here: pull my finger...………………..
  this is new...how is it different from spoiler?....and "More smilies" won't open up for me.  
So....its just a yellow highlight with a smilie? Waste of coding. ((( :oldman: )))
Last edited by bobbo_the_Pragmatist on Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:47 pm

What is he going on about?  

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:49 pm

Re "More smilies"....they opened up on a new page which was covered up by other "work."- - - - - - - - "Never Mind" :pr:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:13 pm

The Five Tribes of US Voters - thank gog, the MAGOOS are "only" 12%

Walter

Post by Walter » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:18 pm

ElectricMonk wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:14 pm
you sure it was your brother and not the colleague of a friend?
My brother and I talk frequently, but I had never heard him express such strong feelings since he discussed Trump during the summer of 2016. When Trump was elected, his socialist friend had to calm him down. Funny.

The brother is a fairly level headed individualist, anarchist and minimalist who rarely gets upset. He usually laughs with me about the goings on of politics, religion, media and science. Trump and the Kavanaugh Democrats definitely brought out another side of him.

I am not a fan of links, but this came with an email from a relative a few days ago. Try not to gaze at anything else at this site – very disturbing stuff. This is just for some perspective, that little thing which is very toxic to many people, including skeptics. It is a cute article.

http://takimag.com/article/the-new-stan ... z5UOAVyKQv

ElectricMonk
Perpetual Poster

Post by ElectricMonk » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:51 pm

this is some more "Innocent until proven guilty" BS!
Kavanaugh was applying for one of the most important jobs in the country - no sane private employer would have hired someone with his baggage. Yet he somehow deserves the Supreme Court because it could not be proven that he tried to rape someone? How does that makes sense?

Meanwhile:

Your "brother" obviously has way higher standards for the Democrats than for Republicans - and complains that they aren't nicer?

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:53 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:13 pm
The Five Tribes of US Voters - thank gog, the MAGOOS are "only" 12%
Well, it's a spectrum. Hard to say exactly where yellow becomes green. Worst news I've heard today: Hillary Clinton's people "won't rule out" a "Clinton 2020" candidacy. Well, first we need to get through the next 18 days. Then we'll see. It looks like the Right Wing Propaganda machine has already demonized Elizabeth Warren, who already looked and sounded too much like Hillary Clinton in the first place. Who have we got out there to replace these bozos?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Post by Gord » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:36 pm

Walter wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:18 pm
This is just for some perspective, that little thing which is very toxic to many people, including skeptics.
Um, what? :befuddled:
Holy {!#%@}! Is he going to be on the Supreme Court too?!?

I know the US has gone totally insane, but I don't think it's right when adolescents are encouraged to repeatedly break laws and then lie about it so they can be rewarded with prestigious positions.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Saudi Arabia has confirmed Jamal Khashoggi was killed in its Istanbul Consulate.

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:29 am

"Saudi Arabia has confirmed Jamal Khashoggi was killed in its Istanbul Consulate"
https://www.news.com.au/world/middle-ea ... 7feda0c06b

“The discussions between Jamal Khashoggi and those he met at the kingdom’s consulate in Istanbul ... devolved into a fistfight, leading to his death,”the public prosecutor said.

So........... :D

Q:: " Why did the fifteen member Saudi team have a fist fight with Khashoggi in the consulate?"
A: "He gave them the finger"

Q : Why did the fifteen Saudis seeking promotion go to the consulate?
A; It was a shortcut to moving ahead"

Too soon? :lol:

TJrandom
Has More Than 9K Posts

Re: Saudi Arabia has confirmed Jamal Khashoggi was killed in its Istanbul Consulate.

Post by TJrandom » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:17 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:29 am
"Saudi Arabia has confirmed Jamal Khashoggi was killed in its Istanbul Consulate"

“The discussions between Jamal Khashoggi and those he met at the kingdom’s consulate in Istanbul ... devolved into a fistfight, leading to his death,”the public prosecutor said.

Q:: " Why did the fifteen member Saudi team have a fist fight with Khashoggi in the consulate?"

A rather one sided fist fight – having fingers cut off by a group of 15 thugs with one of them brandishing a bone saw.

Note the new meaning for fist fight... he was just trying to keep his.

And Trump praises a pol who body slams a reporter...

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:04 am

Gord wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:36 pm
Walter wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:18 pm
This is just for some perspective, that little thing which is very toxic to many people, including skeptics.
Um, what? :befuddled:
Holy {!#%@}! Is he going to be on the Supreme Court too?!?

I know the US has gone totally insane, but I don't think it's right when adolescents are encouraged to repeatedly break laws and then lie about it so they can be rewarded with prestigious positions.
Joe Bob Briggs writes humorous books that fall flatter than a traffic cop's arches, in my opinion. What he says here sounds plausible, except that Kavanaugh didn't exactly "step forth and own up" to what he did.

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster

Re: Saudi Arabia has confirmed Jamal Khashoggi was killed in its Istanbul Consulate.

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:09 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:29 am

I wonder if we few are the only ones who think this is no explanation at all. Why was it necessary for 15 guys, all on the same side of the argument, to MURDER one unarmed guy, even if (which nobody who got out of kindergarten without cheating on the exit examination) could believe anyway? They went there with the assignment to murder this guy. No matter. Trump is going to proclaim himself satisfied that the Saudis are "dealing with the matter appropriately." And Erdogan will be quietly bought off. What needs to be done here is to hold Trump's feet to the fire and tell him the world is NOT satisfied with this resolution.

Walter

Post by Walter » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:03 pm

Upton_O_Goode wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:04 am
Joe Bob Briggs writes humorous books that fall flatter than a traffic cop's arches, in my opinion. What he says here sounds plausible, except that Kavanaugh didn't exactly "step forth and own up" to what he did.
This is the first I have heard of Joe Bob. I am much more familiar with Frank Reynolds of ABC News.

In another thread, I mentioned that my teenage years were in the 1960s. I can think of just one boy in our community who would have been qualified to be President or sit on the Supreme Court today. He became a mechanical engineer, but turned to the dark side and went into the ministry. There were also two girls who would have been qualified. The rest of us? Totally, completely, absolutely and categorically unqualified. Especially the boys, being two to five years behind the girls in terms of maturity.

I thank Jesus that I never had to divulge details of my teenage years to my customers, research scientists from the chemical and biotechnology industries. Hell, I can thank Jesus’ Mother that I did not have to report on my 20s and 30s.

My hearings would have lasted 14 months, minimum. I am thinking of how thick my FBI file would have been. At least the pressmen in the Government Printing Office would have been happy.

Here is an article I sent to my brother back in April of last year. This one will sit much better with you.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/fe ... sm-w474896

If this does not work, just do a quick search of “rolling stone” “pathology of narcissism”

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:22 pm

Walter: you really do blather on regarding totally irrelevant reference points.

NOBODY CARES.....what you in your teens or your freaking brother thought. = = = And: neither should you. Stop the BS.
  Think for Yourself: CURRENTLY.=========Go!@!@