753 2020

Where no two people are likely to agree.
JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Re: 753 2020

Postby JO 753 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:22 am

Good info & opinion from everybody.

I think you hav a few thingz rong, bobbo. Most peepl hav morgajez, so I beleev they will qualify for the interest deduction. And limiting it to 250,000$ duznt make sens wen ordinary middle class housez ranje up to 1,500,000$ in many areaz.

But, I'm thinking that scrapping the entire mess iz the way to go. If you start making exeptionz it bekumz a slippery slope based on 'if this iz fair, than this iz also' and you end up with the same 70,000 paje tax code that wastes everybodyz time.

Really, the biggest obstacle to any chanje iz Congress. The tax lawz are their power. It iz also the power that corrupts them and makes them not work for us.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: cognitively consonant

Postby Nikki Nyx » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:49 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Luna: you dodged. Not even including the fact that "most" home owners" don't qualify for or use the mortgage deduction. Only a minor percentage.........and mostly the AlreadyTooRich..... and a scattering of folks like you....Early in their loans.
How don't homeowners qualify? If you pay mortgage interest and have to file taxes, you qualify to take the deduction. If that alone doesn't put you over the standard deduction, adding in property taxes, PMI, state income taxes, vehicle excise tax, and anything else on Schedule A that applies to you certainly will.

It doesn't only help early in the loan. I'm in Year 19 of my mortgage, and my interest payment is only slightly less than my principle payment. This isn't my mortgage, but it offers a good example of the principle versus interest payments over the life of the loan.

Also, I didn't dodge. I addressed both the renter question and the AlreadyTooRich question.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
—Lazarus Long, from Time Enough for Love, by Robert A. Heinlein

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:59 am

JO 753 wrote:And limiting it to 250,000$ duznt make sens wen ordinary middle class housez ranje up to 1,500,000$ in many areaz.
We run into some problems with the cost of living differing so drastically across the country. My former salary at the USPS was modest, but adequate for the are in which I live. The salary for my position was the same across the country, standardized by contract between my union and the federal government. That same pay rate would have been impossible to live on in Boston or New York, but would have bought me a mansion in rural Mississippi or Texas.

The same issue occurs with a national minimum wage. $15/hour is inadequate in any large city, but a fortune in rural areas. It needs to be recognized that the cost of living differs, and adjustments made so that the minimum wage is tied to the economic area where the worker lives, and is actually a living wage there.

Perhaps my idea of limiting the mortgage interest deduction being the same everywhere has a similar issue, but I think there's a better solution than just scrapping it. Unless you're also going to reframe the tax tables to account for people having to suddenly pay taxes on thousands of dollars of additional income, many of whom are already struggling to keep their homes.
What are the facts? Again and again and again-what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history”--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:03 pm

Sorry, I mistakenly thot that wuz bobbo'z idea.

My parents sold their hous in Chicago in 1998 for 180,000$. it sold for 750,000$ a few yirz ago. Its not small, but its not a mansion. Just a common brick bungalo on a 50 x 100 ft lot, like hundredz uv thouzandz uv otherz in the sity. They were bilt in the 1930z to houze working class familyz, orijinally selling for 5,000$ and my dad got it for 35,000$ in 1974. That wuz about a year'z pay, but he sumhow manajd to not pay off the morgaj until he retired in the early 90z.

The morgaj interest deduction iz actually a taxpayer subsidy given to the banks.

Mr. Workingchump, a machinist, payz 900$ every month in interest on hiz house. Its called '5%', but its 5% uv the remaining balins uv the sale prise uv the house every year! A ruinously raw deal that woud be taken az a joke or an insult if offered to sumwun for the 1st time in a world where its not the established norm.

The basicly unsupportable payment iz made to seem palletable with a promis uv lowered income taxez. Mr. Workingchump will giv 10,800$ to the bank that year and in April he will feel good wen that amount iz subtracted from hiz 52,000$ inkum, along with the property tax (also ruinously hi) and other misilaneous itemz. He will end up with a taxable inkum uv 35,000$.

GREAT! He will be getting a check from the United States Treasury for 6,750 buks! Not only did hiz morgaj interest deduction lower hiz taxabl inkum, it put him in a lower tax braket! Praize the morgaj! He can get that uzed Harley he saw on Ebay today!

Still, he gave 10,800$ to the bank last yir.

He cranked handlz in a hot stinking noizy factory 10 owrz a day, 5 and sumtimez 6 dayz a week for about 3 months to clear that amount. He and the 10 other guyz in the small shop he works in payed the salary uv the dapper dweeb with the BMW who sits in the small offis in the local bank - an executiv assistant or sumthing like that. Not the only dweeb getting that kind uv pay in that bank and then therez the CEO, the Prezident, and a few otherz getting way more.

He gave the bank 10,800$ and the IRS gave him 6,750$. Where did the IRS get it?

Suppoze that subsidy ended.

I think Mr. Workingchump, hiz co-workerz, and the owner uv the shop woud be thinking about reviziting that annually calculated interest deal.

I think peepl mite start wondering wut the banks are doing for us.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:09 pm

I thought it was general knowledge? EG: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/01/heads-up ... block.html
"The deduction is very popular, but it benefits far fewer taxpayers than one might think. The current homeownership rate is around 62 percent, but of those homeowners, one-third do not have a mortgage. They own their homes outright, so the deduction would not apply to them.

Some homeowners, mainly middle- and lower-income families either don't pay federal income taxes or don't itemize, so the deduction wouldn't apply to them either. Only about 40 million (or 22.5 percent) of the 173 million households in the U.S. benefit from the mortgage interest deduction, according to the Tax Policy Center."

Luna: Regardless of what I said, my intended question was to explain how you liking or benefiting from ANY OR ALL deductions was a valid way to analyze sound social/tax policy. Its the Prisoner's Dilema: what benefits you more..... short or long term rewards? Individual or group???
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:04 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Regardless of what I said, my intended question was to explain how you liking or benefiting from ANY OR ALL deductions was a valid way to analyze sound social/tax policy. Its the Prisoner's Dilema: what benefits you more..... short or long term rewards? Individual or group???

Actually, I wasn't making the argument from personal benefit. My income is not taxable, and hasn't been since 2001. Federal employee workers' comp pays 66% of the salary at the time of injury and is tax-free, and the supplemental SSDI I receive is under the taxable threshold. Sorry, I meant to answer you on this earlier and forgot.

I'd thought the mortgage interest deduction was more prevalent, given that mortgage interest plus property tax is enough to be a larger deduction than the standard. Thanks for that info. Time to rethink the issue. :mrgreen:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:44 am

But the original question would still be valid?

.....................I try not to think about things that don't affect me................... then I post here.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:59 pm

Karakterizing 40,000,000 az 'far fewer than wun mite think' iz silly. Thats alot uv peepl and it duznt count the spousez and children living with them.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:00 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:But the original question would still be valid?

.....................I try not to think about things that don't affect me................... then I post here.

What original question?

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:17 pm

JO 753 wrote:GREAT! He will be getting a check from the United States Treasury for 6,750 buks! Not only did hiz morgaj interest deduction lower hiz taxabl inkum, it put him in a lower tax braket! Praize the morgaj! He can get that uzed Harley he saw on Ebay today!

Still, he gave 10,800$ to the bank last yir.
I take it you're not a fan of amortization. It does come off as a scam, being charged interest repeatedly on the money you only borrowed once. When that 4.75% "low interest rate" still translates into you paying double the asking price of the house by the time the 30 years is up, it's tough to see how anyone except the bank benefits from such a system, even with the mortgage interest deduction.

The credit system is even more insane. The only thing on my credit report is my mortgage, which I always pay on time. You'd think that would give me an amazing credit score, right? Nope, because I lack credit because I dislike credit cards. It's completely non-intuitive, but I'd have better credit if I had three credit cards with $5,000 limits and $1,000 of debt on each one. Logically, that would seem to make me a worse credit risk, because more available credit allows for more debt. At any time, I could max out all three of those, right? But it doesn't work that way.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:10 pm

LunaNik wrote:

What original question?

I'm not licensed for dentistry.

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:12 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
LunaNik wrote:

What original question?

I'm not licensed for dentistry.

Then stop pulling hen's teeth.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:13 am

LunaNik wrote: I take it you're not a fan of amortization.

The entire idea uv earning money for having money iz bad. I'v red that it wuz a crime in sum ancient nationz, punishable by deth.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:38 am

JO 753 wrote: The entire idea uv earning money for having money iz bad. I'v red that it wuz a crime in sum ancient nationz, punishable by deth.

I think you mean the religious ban on usury , (earning interest on existing savings). Christians were not allowed to do this up until the Medicis during the renaissance and Muslims are still prohibited. If you put your money in a Saudi bank, you don't receive interest. Instead you receive exactly the same amount renamed as a "use of your money" contract.

It's the poor medieval Jews who were allowed to loan money and charge interest and this was one of the historical reasons why Hitler picked on Jews.

Islamic Banking and Interest Rules
http://www.islamic-banking.com/prohibit ... erest.aspx

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:54 am

It's also why virtually every European country has an 'expulsion of the Jews' episode in their history. Borrow to the hilt and, when it starts to become uncomfortable, get rid of the people to whom you owe the money.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:53 pm

Interesting stuff. Riba! I wonder if they snicker wen they hear that we hav a singer named Riba here?

I see interest az a parasitic corruption uv the money invention. It creates an inefficiensy that erodez the value uv real work and real itemz.

Az we can see, sosiety can still function even wen this parasite iz allowed to grow with very little restriction, so maybe if it were kept to a manajabl size, it's 'function' coud be worth the drain. Like the % uv loanz woud be simpl insted uv compounded annually. You get a loan to by a house and the 5% iz just 5% total.

You know all about this stuff, Matt, so how long until the hit men start showing up here?
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:07 pm

JO 753 wrote:
LunaNik wrote: I take it you're not a fan of amortization.

The entire idea uv earning money for having money iz bad. I'v red that it wuz a crime in sum ancient nationz, punishable by deth.
Ok, so it's the concept of money being the product/service from which money is made. Does that include the stock market, state lotteries, and gambling?

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:39 pm

Gambling/lottery - no. Stock market - I'll haf to think about it.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:22 am

JO 753 wrote: I see interest az a parasitic corruption uv the money invention.

I'm going to try justify paying interest on bank deposits.

At minimum "to match inflation"
You have just earned a $1,000 in cash. Inflation is $10% per year. If you simply bank the money for a year and not earn any interest the money will be worth only $900 in a year's time. Alternatively, you could have bought $1,000 worth of food or goods, however once you buy those things you cannot buy any other things. Therefore interest must be paid to deposits at a minimum to match inflation or people will not have as much choice in how they spend or save that money.

Interest = Inflation PLUS Risk of use of your money
Let us pretend the bank pays us the same interest percentage as the annual inflation percentage and your money is 100% secured. Let us pretend the bank offers you that same interest rate plus and extra 5% on the condition that there is a 2% chance you won't get any interest at all. Would you accept that? What about if the bank offers you the same interest rate plus 30% but there is a 2% chance you will lose all your money? Would you accept hat?

Here goes. You can't start telling people how to make money, so it is people's right to enter into these various risk VS return deals at their own discretion.

The parasites you see are basically another layer of people reducing less risk for a fee, for example foreign currency exchange insurance, float underwriters, insurance companies and so on. I agree many of these people are parasites but I can't see any way of getting rid of them.

The weird explanation : Money has a velocity
Money moving through the economy has a compounding effect from the way people use other people's money to make a profit. If I add $1,000 to the economy it actually generates more money, The more people that use the same initial $1,000, as it passes through different hands, the more additional money is generated. Therefore, the faster faster the velocity moves through an economy, the more additional money it makes. Therefore economists always think of money's [i]velocity[/] and therefore the government or investment bank will take "higher risks" (of not getting interest) if the government's or investment bank's money moves faster.

JO 753 wrote:You know all about this stuff, Matt, so how long until the hit men start showing up here?
I don't organise "wet jobs" on other forum members anymore. I'm a good boy now. :D

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:19 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:I'm going to try justify paying interest on bank deposits.

At minimum "to match inflation"

In dont no about Australia, but savingz account interest in American banks iz next to nothing, if anything at all, rarely, if ever reaching the rate uv inflation. And inflation itself iz very debateable. For example, if I want to buy a new TV, if I put my 1,000$ in the bank and wait a year, I will get the same TV for a much lower prise or a much better andor bigger TV for the same prise.

I'll haf to get back to the rest uv your reply later.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:44 am

JO 753 wrote: ..... but savingz account interest in American banks iz next to nothing,
You receive about 1.5% on secured bank deposits, for no fixed term. You receive roughly 2.75% for larger secure fixed term deposits.

The annual inflation rate in the USA is 0.12% Therefore the bank is paying you (Inflation% plus 1.4%)

JO 753 wrote:For example, if I want to buy a new TV, if I put my 1,000$ in the bank and wait a year, I will get the same TV for a much lower prise or a much better andor bigger TV for the same prise.
and that's a problem called "deflation". Believe it or not, a small amount of inflation is a good thing. Trump may be a total idiot, but his trillion dollar infrastructure plan had a benefit for the world, it caused inflation to start growing again because the USA would have to borrow that trillion dollars and pay a higher amount of interest as "risk" as the USA's economy may be destroyed by Trump and unable to repay the infrastructure loans. (Trump's incompetence is actually stimulating all the other countries' economies and his non existent trade deals are forcing other countries to enter into trade deals without the USA and destroying the USA's ability to pay back infrastructure borrowings anyway.) :D

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:31 am

JO 753 wrote:Gambling/lottery - no. Stock market - I'll haf to think about it.
Interesting. All three of those fit your "idea uv earning money for having money."

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:01 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:You receive about 1.5% on secured bank deposits, for no fixed term. You receive roughly 2.75% for larger secure fixed term deposits.

The annual inflation rate in the USA is 0.12% Therefore the bank is paying you (Inflation% plus 1.4%)

US inflation rate charts

Savingz acount interest

and that's a problem called "deflation". Believe it or not, a small amount of inflation is a good thing. Trump may be a total idiot, but his trillion dollar infrastructure plan had a benefit for the world, it caused inflation to start growing again because the USA would have to borrow that trillion dollars and pay a higher amount of interest as "risk" as the USA's economy may be destroyed by Trump and unable to repay the infrastructure loans. (Trump's incompetence is actually stimulating all the other countries' economies and his non existent trade deals are forcing other countries to enter into trade deals without the USA and destroying the USA's ability to pay back infrastructure borrowings anyway.) :D

I can believ it. Inflation cauzed by increasing wajez meanz that for a wile at least, working stiffs got more money to buy stuff that haznt caught up yet.

Unfortunately, the decadez long waje stagnation meanz it really iznt working.

Trump rode on the shoulderz uv simpletonz who luv to hear 'America First' TO THE MAX wich = 'America only'. To hell with everybody else, if you can figure a way to cheat on a deal, you win. Trump's habit uv simply not paying makes perfect sens to them.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:20 am

LunaNik wrote:Interesting. All three of those fit your "idea uv earning money for having money."

I didnt bother explaining wut I mean by 'having money'. I mean enuf spare to make a living lending out sum uv it for interest. Obviously, its not merely individualz doing it anymore, it haz bekum the way the entire system works.

Real gambling iz not dependent on having money. Ordinary peeps go to Vegas all the time to looz their rent money. And 'playing' the lotto barely qualifyz az gambling. Its mostly desperate chumps throwing a few buks away every week to by a little hope.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:15 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:I'm going to try justify paying interest on bank deposits.

Now that I'm thinking* about it, I gess I dont hav such a problem with banks paying interest az an entisement to gain depozits. Its the lending for interest that I see az the problem. I agree that its a bias on my part.

But still, look at the disparity between the savingz account payment and the loan charje.

Interest = Inflation PLUS Risk of use of your money
Let us pretend the bank pays us the same interest percentage as the annual inflation percentage and your money is 100% secured. Let us pretend the bank offers you that same interest rate plus and extra 5% on the condition that there is a 2% chance you won't get any interest at all. Would you accept that? What about if the bank offers you the same interest rate plus 30% but there is a 2% chance you will lose all your money? Would you accept that?

That soundz more like the stock market than a savingz account.

Here goes. You can't start telling people how to make money, so it is people's right to enter into these various risk VS return deals at their own discretion.

The parasites you see are basically another layer of people reducing less risk for a fee, for example foreign currency exchange insurance, float underwriters, insurance companies and so on. I agree many of these people are parasites but I can't see any way of getting rid of them.

The problem iz where the money kumz frum - how all the spare money iz taken away frum peepl who actually worked for it. Its mostly morgaj & rent, then car loanz, then education loanz. All the big ticket itemz that ordinary peepl dont hav the money for, yet need if they want to be part uv normal sosiety. (rent iz basicly driven by real estate prisez and often payz the landlord'z morgaj)

The weird explanation : Money has a velocity
Money moving through the economy has a compounding effect from the way people use other people's money to make a profit. If I add $1,000 to the economy it actually generates more money, The more people that use the same initial $1,000, as it passes through different hands, the more additional money is generated. Therefore, the faster faster the velocity moves through an economy, the more additional money it makes. Therefore economists always think of money's [i]velocity[/] and therefore the government or investment bank will take "higher risks" (of not getting interest) if the government's or investment bank's money moves faster.

Woud it stop moving if ordinary working peepl werent loozing haf their money to the lending system?

It seemz to me that the economy movez faster wen peepl buy more stuff.

*not thinking so clearly lately. Got an infection going on in my jaw from a bad tooth. The upside iz that finally I mite hav a chans to utilize my Obamacare befor they ruin it!
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:48 pm

Added a McNothing Burger to the TurmPutin paje.

I no therez a good joke in there sumwhere, but I dont hav the comedy mojo to figure it out.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:32 pm

The counter haz dawdled its way up to 467. :(

I need sum publisity.

Get endorsements from popular politicianz? Fat chans, especially with my anti-salez talent.

Streak thru a Trump rally? Na. I'd need to get back in shape first.

Get a dozen canz uv floresent spray paint and go on a tagging spree? Nope. Cant afford the fine.

Hard to get anything going without $.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:46 pm

Eat @ JO 753's
I want 10% of the take from any profits gained through free publicity or you will be hearing from my crackpot team of lawyers. And to show you I'm serious, I want 30%
This is a sentence. tHi5 iz a seN+3nce oN drUgs!!!

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:10 pm

:lol:

OK, Fat Tony.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:07 am

JO 753 wrote:The counter haz dawdled its way up to 467. :(

I need sum publisity.

WIX oL DQ RESPeKT, WeN i LuK aT YOR SiT FRUM XU PRSPeKTIV UV U GRaFIK DEZiNR, ITS HaRD TQ TAK IT SEREUSLE. XU KULRZ oR TQ BRiT & XeR oR TQ MeNE UV XeM. XU SaNZ SeRIF FoNT IZ TQ KaZYQUL & XU SPesULTE FoNTS oR TQ oWT XeR. XeR oR TQ MeNE FOTOsoP FILTRZ. & SeNTRD TeKST IZ RELE HoRD TQ RED...PaRaGRaF TeKST SHuD oLWAZ BE LeFT JUSTIFiD.

WeN YOR SeLING SUMXING, DEZiN IZ NoT UBoWT YOR PeRSUNUL PReFRUNSIZ...ITS UBoWT XU MoRKIT (PoLITIKS) & XU KUSTUMRZ PRSePsUN UV YOR PRoDUKT, WIC IN XIS KAS, IS YQ. i aSKD Mi DoTR FOR HR FRST IMPResUN UV XU SiT, WIxoWT REDING XU TeXT, JUST LuKING aT XU DEZiN. sE SeD "KUNSPERUSE xERE." i DONT xINGK XaTS XE IMPResUN YQ WaNT TQ GIV. iD LEV oWT XU MOR KaZYQUL LaNGWIJ, oLTRNITIV SPeLING, & XU INSiD REFRINSIZ TQ, eSPesULE WeN YQ FiND YORSeLF eKSPLANING XeM.

PLEZ UNDRSTaND iM NoT KRITISIZING YOR PRSUNUL TAST, JUST YOR DEZiN SELeKsUNZ WeN KUMPaRD TQ YOR TaRGIT MaRKIT. IF YQ WaNT TQ CANj IT, iD BE HaPE TQ HeLP.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:55 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"--sign seen at Occupy Wall St. protest.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:59 am

That sound you heard was JO 753 fainting and hitting the floor.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:28 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:WIX oL DQ RESPeKT, WeN i LuK aT YOR SiT FRUM XU PRSPeKTIV UV U GRaFIK DEZiNR, ITS HaRD TQ TAK IT SEREUSLE. XU KULRZ oR TQ BRiT & XeR oR TQ MeNE UV XeM. XU SaNZ SeRIF FoNT IZ TQ KaZYQUL & XU SPesULTE FoNTS oR TQ oWT XeR. XeR oR TQ MeNE FOTOsoP FILTRZ. & SeNTRD TeKST IZ RELE HoRD TQ RED...PaRaGRaF TeKST SHuD oLWAZ BE LeFT JUSTIFiD.

WeN YOR SeLING SUMXING, DEZiN IZ NoT UBoWT YOR PeRSUNUL PReFRUNSIZ...ITS UBoWT XU MoRKIT (PoLITIKS) & XU KUSTUMRZ PRSePsUN UV YOR PRoDUKT, WIC IN XIS KAS, IS YQ. i aSKD Mi DoTR FOR HR FRST IMPResUN UV XU SiT, WIxoWT REDING XU TeXT, JUST LuKING aT XU DEZiN. sE SeD "KUNSPERUSE xERE." i DONT xINGK XaTS XE IMPResUN YQ WaNT TQ GIV. iD LEV oWT XU MOR KaZYQUL LaNGWIJ, oLTRNITIV SPeLING, & XU INSiD REFRINSIZ TQ, eSPesULE WeN YQ FiND YORSeLF eKSPLANING XeM.

PLEZ UNDRSTaND iM NoT KRITISIZING YOR PRSUNUL TAST, JUST YOR DEZiN SELeKsUNZ WeN KUMPaRD TQ YOR TaRGIT MaRKIT. IF YQ WaNT TQ CANj IT, iD BE HaPE TQ HeLP.

DIDNT NO YR U GRaFIK DIZiNR. oR YQ SeLF eMPLOED?

i LuKT aT MeNE KaMPAN WeBSiTS LaST YIR TQ HOPFULE GeT aN iDEU UV WUT WRKS, WUTS NORML, WUTS MeMORUBL. JUJING Bi HQ WUN, NoT BEING BORING IZ IMPORTaNT, BUT WexR XaT KoWNTS oN XU WeBSiT IZ DEBATUBL. NUN UV XU PReZIDeNsL SiTS STuD oWT & i DONT REMeMBR eNExING FRUM eNE UV XU DoWN TIKIT KaMPAN SiTS. XE IMPResUN i WUZ LeFT WIx WUZ XaT XA WR oL KRaNKT oWT Bi XU SAM KUMPINE.

MOR LiKLE, XA oL JUST GoT XU LATIST WeBSiT BILDR SoFTWeR, PIKT U TeMPLIT & FILD IN XU BLaNKS.

FOR eGZaMPL, "JD Pritzger" IZ RUNING FOR GUVUNR HER IN IL NOEZ. HIZ SiT LuKS eGZaKLE LiK eVRE UXR KaMPAN SiT & HaF UV oL BIZNIS SiTS. HQZ GOING TQ BoXR REDING eNExING XaTS JUST XU BLaND PAST eKSTRQDID oWT UV U KUMITE & FOKUS GRQP PRoSeSOR?

BUT i GeT YR POENT - BEING WUT PEPL eKSPeKT TQ SE KoWNS FOR SUMxING. HYQMINZ oR BIG oN KUNFORMITE. HoRD TQ FiND U BaLINS BETWEN KUNFORMING & PReZeNTING U FoLS IMIJ.

HOPFULE iL HaV SUM TiM TQ WRK oN IT SQN. NoT TQ HoRD TQ CANJ TQ LeFT JUSTIFi. IF YQ WoNT TQ MAK U SaMPL PAJ, BE Mi GeST!

& TeL YOR DoTR ITS KUZ XeR IZ U KUNSPIRUSE!
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Nikki Nyx
Veteran Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:16 am

JO 753 wrote:DIDNT NO YR U GRaFIK DIZiNR. oR YQ SeLF eMPLOED?
RETiRD BEKUZ UV DISUBILITE, BUT i KEP Mi HaND IN DQING MOSTLE PRO BONO STUF FOR FReNZ BEKUZ i INJOE IT.

JO 753 wrote:i LuKT aT MeNE KaMPAN WeBSiTS LaST YIR TQ HOPFULE GeT aN iDEU UV WUT WRKS, WUTS NORML, WUTS MeMORUBL. JUJING Bi HQ WUN, NoT BEING BORING IZ IMPORTaNT, BUT WexR XaT KoWNTS oN XU WeBSiT IZ DEBATUBL. NUN UV XU PReZIDeNsL SiTS STuD oWT & i DONT REMeMBR eNExING FRUM eNE UV XU DoWN TIKIT KaMPAN SiTS. XE IMPResUN i WUZ LeFT WIx WUZ XaT XA WR oL KRaNKT oWT Bi XU SAM KUMPINE.
i UGRE MOST WR NoT aT oL MeMORUBL, MOSTLE BEKUZ XA oL LuKD PRITE MUC XU SAM. Mi JeNURUL STiL UV DEZiN INVoLVZ RIC KULRZ, BUT ONLE 2 OR 3. i LiK TQ "BRaND" a BIZNIS SO oL ITS MaTEREULZ oR INSTaNTLE ReKUGNiZUBL. XIS JeNURULE MENZ DEZiGING U LOGO, STIKING WIx 1 HeDLiN FoNT & 1 BoDE TeKST FoNT, & eSTaBLIsING U TON.

JO 753 wrote:MOR LiKLE, XA oL JUST GoT XU LATIST WeBSiT BILDR SoFTWeR, PIKT U TeMPLIT & FILD IN XU BLaNKS.

FOR eGZaMPL, "JD Pritzger" IZ RUNING FOR GUVUNR HER IN IL NOEZ. HIZ SiT LuKS eGZaKLE LiK eVRE UXR KaMPAN SiT & HaF UV oL BIZNIS SiTS. HQZ GOING TQ BoXR REDING eNExING XaTS JUST XU BLaND PAST eKSTRQDID oWT UV U KUMITE & FOKUS GRQP PRoSeSOR?
YUP...XaTS U TeMPLIT. ITS BORING & HaZ NO STiL.

JO 753 wrote:BUT i GeT YR POENT - BEING WUT PEPL eKSPeKT TQ SE KoWNS FOR SUMxING. HYQMINZ oR BIG oN KUNFORMITE. HoRD TQ FiND U BaLINS BETWEN KUNFORMING & PReZeNTING U FoLS IMIJ.

HOPFULE iL HaV SUM TiM TQ WRK oN IT SQN. NoT TQ HoRD TQ CANJ TQ LeFT JUSTIFi. IF YQ WoNT TQ MAK U SaMPL PAJ, BE Mi GeST!
iL PUT TQGeXR U KUPL iDEUZ OVR XU WEKeND...KLaSE, YeT NOTISUBLE YQNEK.

JO 753 wrote:& TeL YOR DoTR ITS KUZ XeR IZ U KUNSPIRUSE!
sE GRIND, XeN CUKLD! & xaNGKS FOR XU KReKsUNZ...iM oWt UV PRaKTIS & XaT WUZ U LoNG MeSUJ.

JO 753
Has No Life

Postby JO 753 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:51 am

I giv up!
LUBoWSKE2020.jpg

Maybe I coud be V.P.! I can be lazy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gubmint for us
not the rich.

Return to “Politics and Government”