Prezident Trump

Where no two people are likely to agree.
User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4125
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby gorgeous » Tue May 31, 2016 3:24 pm

Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1258
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:08 am

Flash wrote:Aztexan wrote:
Hilary did drive a truck with a mounted machine gun into the compound. Sure she never fired a shot but her involvement was treasonous.

Your sarcasm is right on Aztexan and that's because her involvement in Libya was not at all treasonous. How could it be if she did what the neocon clique running the state department at the time wanted her to do, namely to destroy a prosperous country and leave chaos and death in it's wake.

She's got so much blood on her hands she would probably outcompete Lady Macbeth in this category. She was a great supporter of the Iraq war, she is responsible for the bloodshed in Georgia and South Ossetia. She convinced Obama to destroy Libya and then she was the supervisor of the gun runners of Benghazi. What do you think the US consulate in Benghazi was doing after Qaddafi's regime fell? Praying and educating the Libyans about freedom and democracy?

The ambassador Christopher Stevens and the company were busy bees indeed. The were involved in a buy back program of the arms that the US gave to the so called Libyan rebels in order to give them again to the Syrian so called "good terrorists". Something went wrong and the faction of Al Qaeda attacked the consulate.

Hillary and her state department were instrumental in a coup d'Etat in Honduras in 2009 and tried to organize a coup in Venezuela against Hugo Chavez.

This would be a pretty good curriculum vitae for Jack the Ripper but for a little old lady from Arkansas it's outstanding.



sooo there is nothing on this website about how he was killed ?
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 12218
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND
Contact:

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby JO 753 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:01 am

Prediction: Jon Stewart returnz az host uv the Daily Show. Prezident Trump iz an inexaustable irrezistable comedy gold mine.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29087
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby Gord » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:03 am

JO 753 wrote:Prediction: Jon Stewart returnz az host uv the Daily Show. Prezident Trump iz an inexaustable irrezistable comedy gold mine.

Alternative prediction: Jon Stewart changes his name to Harry Jones and moves to New Zealand to raise cabbages.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 12218
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND
Contact:

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby JO 753 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:32 am

If we are lucky, another prediction I made will prove true.

I predicted that Trump will get impeached wen wun uv the many lawsuits he iz set to go to trial for goez agenst him, especially the under-age rape case.

Not that Pence woud do us any good, but he at least wont do sumthing completely idiotic.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7367
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby TJrandom » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:04 am

JO 753 wrote:If we are lucky, another prediction I made will prove true.

I predicted that Trump will get impeached wen wun uv the many lawsuits he iz set to go to trial for goez agenst him, especially the under-age rape case.

Not that Pence woud do us any good, but he at least wont do sumthing completely idiotic.


With Republicans in control of both houses, it would take much more than a `simple rape` of a 13yo girl for Trump to be impeached for high crimes, as after all he has already admitted to being a serial sexual preditor. Now if he killed someone on live TV... the evangelicals would still support him, but just maybe....

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 12218
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND
Contact:

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby JO 753 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:05 am

The GoPs are pretty stupid and short sited, so maybe youre rite.

But, if we are lucky, they will figure they can hav a real conservativ prez by getting rid uv Trump.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 12218
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND
Contact:

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby JO 753 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:27 am

I literally feel sick now.

Az bad az this iz, you haf to giv Trump credit. He did it all himself.

He wuz rejected by the GoP establishment. Got no newzpaper endorsments. Had very little help from the usual rite wing billionairez. The media haz been raining sluj on him for yirz. He haz been supplying everybody with insane crap for decadez - any single bit uv it enuf to instantly disqualify an ordinary candidate. Yet here we are.

Sumwhere else, I rote that this election iz an IQ test for America. We now can see how incredibly stupid we are on averaj.

And its not just that we hav elected Trump, but also that nearly everybody failed to see that it wuz going to happen. Even Nate Silver had him at only 24% possibility uv winning vs Hillary'z 67%. Obviously therez a major flaw bilt into hiz polling agregator. A commentater on NBC sed "people lied on the polls".

Wut happened to the powerful Hispanic vote?

Wut happened to women voterz?

Where did all the collej educated voterz go?
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 12218
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND
Contact:

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby JO 753 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:46 am

Worth watching agen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X413coQT9ng

I cant imajin how Obama feelz now.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4125
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby gorgeous » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:23 pm

Trump proved all the great intellectual pundits wrong...Hillary is a poor sport ---no concession speech...she thought she had it because so many celebrities told her she did....lol....
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19447
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:04 pm

Image
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Tom Palven
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4724
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby Tom Palven » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:11 pm

I didn't vote so it's conventional wisdom that I have no right to complain.

At least those who voted Democrat retained this right.

"To err is human, to complain is a Divine Right."
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29087
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby Gord » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:31 pm

JO 753 wrote:Az bad az this iz, you haf to giv Trump credit. He did it all himself.

He got lots of help. All the free tv exposure, all the money and volunteers from the RNC, and the Republican endorsements. Yes he conned them, but that's hardly worth praising him.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
gorgeous
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4125
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby gorgeous » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:39 pm

no political history, he spoke to the people directly...that's why...beat all the fawned over politicians...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

User avatar
Monster
Perpetual Poster
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Tarrytown, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby Monster » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:54 pm

Tom Palven wrote:I didn't vote so it's conventional wisdom that I have no right to complain.

At least those who voted Democrat retained this right.

"To err is human, to complain is a Divine Right."

I don't agree with that. I think you can complain all you want.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19447
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:57 pm

It's official, Trump's apprenticeship starts Jan. 20, 2017.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10407
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby OlegTheBatty » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:05 pm

Monster wrote:
Tom Palven wrote:I didn't vote so it's conventional wisdom that I have no right to complain.

At least those who voted Democrat retained this right.

"To err is human, to complain is a Divine Right."

I don't agree with that. I think you can complain all you want.


Not voting is equivalent to voting for whoever wins. OTOH, complaining is a fundamental human right.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 12218
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND
Contact:

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby JO 753 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:22 pm

Going by the basic arithmatic, duznt no vote = 1/2 vote for the winner?
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10407
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby OlegTheBatty » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:04 pm

JO 753 wrote:Going by the basic arithmatic, duznt no vote = 1/2 vote for the winner?


The effect of not voting is identical to the effect of voting for the winner. Arithmetic is not involved.

That's why not voting is an ineffective form of protest. It is not distinguishable from support for the winner.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
psychiatry is a scam
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1258
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby psychiatry is a scam » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:04 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
JO 753 wrote:Going by the basic arithmatic, duznt no vote = 1/2 vote for the winner?


The effect of not voting is identical to the effect of voting for the winner. Arithmetic is not involved.

That's why not voting is an ineffective form of protest. It is not distinguishable from support for the winner.


same thing applies to people who vote for 3rd party candidates who have no chance of winning .
they could have been the swing vote in several states
for the real minority ; there will be no justice , there will be no peace .
makes sense 2me , so it has 2be wrong .

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 12218
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND
Contact:

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby JO 753 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:13 pm

Assuming sitizen Oleg iz undesided but iz going to vote 1 way or the other wen he woks into the polling hall, hiz vote iz +1 for candidate Assclown and -1 for candidate Dikwad or vise versa - a 2 point swing. If there are 999,999 votes available and Oleg happenz to be the desiding vote, it can be 499,999 Assclown / 500,000 Dikwad or vise vrsa.

But lets say he had alredy desided for Assclown. If Oleg crashez hiz car wile rushing to get hiz vote in befor the pollz cloze, thus failing to vote, Assclown only gets 499,999 insted uv 500,000 and Dikwad stayz the same for a tie. Same az if Oleg had lost all interest and stayed home.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
True Skeptic
Posts: 10407
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby OlegTheBatty » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:30 pm

psychiatry is a scam wrote:
OlegTheBatty wrote:
JO 753 wrote:Going by the basic arithmatic, duznt no vote = 1/2 vote for the winner?


The effect of not voting is identical to the effect of voting for the winner. Arithmetic is not involved.

That's why not voting is an ineffective form of protest. It is not distinguishable from support for the winner.


same thing applies to people who vote for 3rd party candidates who have no chance of winning .
they could have been the swing vote in several states

Why voting for a 3rd place candidate is not the same as not voting
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7367
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby TJrandom » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:38 pm

The New Republic – has a very good article on Trump and the hate he rallied to become an authoritarian president.

https://newrepublic.com/article/138712/ ... horitarian

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic
Posts: 10177
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:11 pm

Stuck in the past.........do you think its "clear" what Trump is really going to do? I watched the Stahl interview where Trump did say that violence to people was wrong. That is Trump: talking out of both sides of his mouth...sometimes in the same sentence.

BUT: what will he DO? I'm anxious about it, but its not yet a done deal.

I do note before he has taken office you are condemning him. Where is the Hillary type criminal conviction based support?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7367
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby TJrandom » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:25 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:... I do note before he has taken office you are condemning him. Where is the Hillary type criminal conviction based support?


Now just a moment there. I have not condemned him. That would be something a court may do, but certainly not me.

So I take it that you are still searching for some evidence? I would like to see an investigation of Hillary and of course a conviction should she be found guilty based upon credible evidence. Of course it would need to be in a court – and not a political circus like an impeachment.

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 12218
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND
Contact:

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby JO 753 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:04 am

The peepl I think dezerv the most ridicule are wimin who voted for Trump bekuz they are the most ridiculous. They all likely started out az Republicanz, wich iz ridiculous to begin with, but I woud expect any woman with more than a 1/4 ounse uv dignity and brainz to jump off that burning manure wagon after the first primary debate. And it only got wors and wors, yet they still hung on.

Herez a particularly putrid exampl. Airhed ditz duz a victory gloat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk8DDFE8v3I
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7367
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby TJrandom » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:19 am

I`ll have to put ff watching that for a while - my ditz meter is already approaching the danger line... and I don`t think I can take it anymore.

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 12218
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND
Contact:

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby JO 753 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:21 pm

The needl snapped off mine yirz ago.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Has No Life
Posts: 19447
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:42 pm

I'm watching with interest to see if Trump makes America #1 or just plain old #2.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby ElectricMonk » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:43 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:I'm watching with interest to see if Trump makes America #1 or just plain old #2.



While he's on his gold-plated toilet, he might as well do both.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29087
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby Gord » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:26 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:I'm watching with interest to see if Trump makes America #1 or just plain old #2.

"Make America Piss Itself Shitless."
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19633
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:40 am

Ah, the other legs up...
Hi, Io the lurker.

User avatar
Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:09 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby Flash » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:48 am

This is really funny. Nobody knows what the Trumps presidency is going to be like. It's like a huge national experiment. Is he going to create an Eden on Earth or is he going to blow us all to hell or is he going to do nothing important, just like that wonder boy Obama?
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7367
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby TJrandom » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:30 am

Flash wrote:This is really funny. Nobody knows what the Trumps presidency is going to be like. It's like a huge national experiment. Is he going to create an Eden on Earth or is he going to blow us all to hell or is he going to do nothing important, just like that wonder boy Obama?


And that is partly why it is so scary. He lied so much just to get elected, nobody knows what he actually believes - and it is entirely possible that he doesn`t know either. May just as well have sold lottery tickets to alt-righters, Hells Angel members, and members of the mafia.

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 12218
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND
Contact:

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby JO 753 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:10 pm

Therez an idea - The Prezidential Lottery. 1 free ticket to anybody who wants the job.

The 2016 election proovd that it coudnt be any worse than the electoral collej system.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 12218
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND
Contact:

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby JO 753 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:49 pm

Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

User avatar
Paul Anthony
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2783
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:23 pm
Custom Title: The other god
Location: The desert
Contact:

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby Paul Anthony » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:51 pm

JO 753 wrote:I literally feel sick now.

Az bad az this iz, you haf to giv Trump credit. He did it all himself.

He wuz rejected by the GoP establishment. Got no newzpaper endorsments. Had very little help from the usual rite wing billionairez. The media haz been raining sluj on him for yirz. He haz been supplying everybody with insane crap for decadez - any single bit uv it enuf to instantly disqualify an ordinary candidate. Yet here we are.

Sumwhere else, I rote that this election iz an IQ test for America. We now can see how incredibly stupid we are on averaj.

And its not just that we hav elected Trump, but also that nearly everybody failed to see that it wuz going to happen. Even Nate Silver had him at only 24% possibility uv winning vs Hillary'z 67%. Obviously therez a major flaw bilt into hiz polling agregator. A commentater on NBC sed "people lied on the polls".

Wut happened to the powerful Hispanic vote?

Wut happened to women voterz?

Where did all the collej educated voterz go?


I wasn't (and still aren't) a fan of Trump, but I am relieved to see the truth come out. There is no "Hispanic vote" or "Women's vote" or "college-educated vote". Hispanics, women and college-educated people are INDIVIDUALS. Expecting any made-up "group" to vote in lock-step is insulting to all people.
People who say ALWAYS and NEVER are usually wrong, part of the time.
Science answers questions, Philosophy questions answers.
Make sense, not war.

User avatar
JO 753
Has No Life
Posts: 12218
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr
Location: BLaNDLaND
Contact:

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby JO 753 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:12 am

Its not insulting to anybody. Demografics iz just a fact uv life and peepl supporting a group they are a part uv makes sens for them.

If you are a taxi driver and you vote a former taxi driver into offis, therez a good chans he will do sumthing to help taxi driverz.

If you are in the oil biz and you vote an oil man into offis, it iz prooven that he will help you make money. (for a wile)

If you are a billionaire and you vote a billionaire into offis, therez a good chans he iz going to eaze sum uv your pain. (for a wile)

If you are an idiot and you vote an idiot into ofis, youre screwed and so iz everybody.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

User avatar
Paul Anthony
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2783
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:23 pm
Custom Title: The other god
Location: The desert
Contact:

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby Paul Anthony » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:11 am

JO 753 wrote:Its not insulting to anybody. Demografics iz just a fact uv life and peepl supporting a group they are a part uv makes sens for them.

If you are a taxi driver and you vote a former taxi driver into offis, therez a good chans he will do sumthing to help taxi driverz.

If you are in the oil biz and you vote an oil man into offis, it iz prooven that he will help you make money. (for a wile)

If you are a billionaire and you vote a billionaire into offis, therez a good chans he iz going to eaze sum uv your pain. (for a wile)

If you are an idiot and you vote an idiot into ofis, youre screwed and so iz everybody.



Not all taxi drivers vote for the same party. Nor do all people in the oil business, or all billionaires...and definitely not all idiots.

Considering the idiocy of your argument I'm guessing you're not a taxi driver, an oil worker or a billionaire. ;)
People who say ALWAYS and NEVER are usually wrong, part of the time.
Science answers questions, Philosophy questions answers.
Make sense, not war.

User avatar
ElectricMonk
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Custom Title: His Beatitude

Re: Prezident Trump

Postby ElectricMonk » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:36 am

Jo is absolutely correct.

In particular, no former Goldman Sachs partner has ever done anything to harm the firm when put in a position of power.
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
Spoiler:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
- Douglas Adams


Return to “Politics and Government”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest