We got him!!!

Introduce yourselves here, get to know everyone else. Kick back and relax.
Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8734
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

We got him!!!

Postby Aztexan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:21 pm

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 992073001/

I'm gettin my refund
I'm gettin my refund
And you can't have it
trump is Putin's bitch

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30885
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: We got him!!!

Postby Gord » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:36 pm

You do know that's not Trump, right?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8734
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: We got him!!!

Postby Aztexan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:13 pm

I know. It's Mic.
trump is Putin's bitch

User avatar
OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Posts: 11046
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Re: We got him!!!

Postby OlegTheBatty » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:32 pm

Aztexan wrote:https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/12/30/nigerian-prince-email-scammer-louisiana/992073001/

I'm gettin my refund
I'm gettin my refund
And you can't have it


I be Bulgarian Count. I be needink to gat into your country to assassinate Trump fosterink pawsitive changes. Please be sendink to me post hasty ish.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8734
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: We got him!!!

Postby Aztexan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:35 pm

I will be sending you pictures of presidents NOT to foster changes with on green pieces of paper. Please DO NOT attempt to foster changes with Grant, Jackson, or Lincoln as the men portrayed have already been fostered in one way or another. I'm out of Washingtons as I also contributed to the Send A Stripper's Kid to College Foundation last night. Another worthy cause.
Feel free to foster change with current resident of white house.
If you need a reminder of whom not to foster change with in the future, I will gladly send more pics.
Thank you.
trump is Putin's bitch

User avatar
TJrandom
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8899
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Pacific coast outside of Tokyo bay.
Contact:

Re: We got him!!!

Postby TJrandom » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:36 pm

A scam only 99.9% of the time? That remaining 0.1% is better than the lottery...


Return to “The Nexus”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests