What's Grinding Your Gears Today?

Introduce yourselves here, get to know everyone else. Kick back and relax.
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: What's Grinding Your Gears Today?

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:34 am

scrmbldggs wrote:The curtain is for whatever little peace of mind and relaxation you may be able to muster. :-P

And deniability when the video hits Youtube.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:41 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:The curtain is for whatever little peace of mind and relaxation you may be able to muster. :-P

And deniability when the video hits Youtube.

I believe the curtain is to shield the attendants in case the patient is radioactive.

https://www.thejapanguy.com/japan-guy-p ... k-sort-of/

"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:27 pm

I forgot Valentine's Day!

"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE

Major Malfunction
Has No Life
Custom Title: Dérailleur Énigmatique

Postby Major Malfunction » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:44 pm

I got two.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:19 am

We just had a power failure here. Used to be every other year.....now its about every 9 months. Not "horrible" I suppose, but failing infrastructure is all around us..................

Of note.........no problems with past outages (only 90 minutes this time....12 hours last time) but this time my computer could not connect to the internet. Had to hard reset my router and modem....been so long I almost forgot how to do it....and it took 2 minutes to find my modem. Good thing there are wires going in and out of it????????

The Note: I would have guessed otherwise, but my Amazon Firestick that has been working pretty well found its connection before my computer did. Wish I knew more about how those systems work together.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:47 am

Invest in a UPS.
This being was produced using the same process as other beings, and therefore, may contain traces of nuts.

TJrandom
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:10 am

I once closed down an IT company and the UPS-es we had were mostly left unsold, so I took them, eventually finding a scrap recycler to take them. But while I was using a couple, we never had a power failure that would have made them useful. Five, maybe six years ago - we had very high winds which lifted a greenhouse frame and wiped out the overhead powerline to my barn/man-cave. In that instant, it cooked my desktop and a beer-fridge, making me regret not having a UPS.

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Postby Major Malfunction » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:39 am

Yeah, I lost two computers in the space of six months to crazy weather. A tornado (FFS, we're not supposed to get tornadoes here, but apparently we do sometimes), took-out a substation and blasted my machine with three spikes before I could reach the off switch. The hard drive survived, but everything else was toast. Small blessings.

Then, six months after I'd built a new machine and a surge-protector, we had the mother of all lightning storms. A very close strike came through the unprotected modem line and exploded the card. There were bits of it all through the case. Again, everything was toast, except the hard drive. Small blessings.

However, being under warranty, I managed to convince the various poor retaillers that when I plugged it in, it just didn't work. Must be a faulty component. So I got everything except the modem card replaced for free. Because there was no way I could show them an exploded modem card and say it just didn't work.

Then I bought a UPS.

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:55 am

TJrandom wrote:I once closed down an IT company and the UPS-es we had were mostly left unsold, so I took them, eventually finding a scrap recycler to take them. But while I was using a couple, we never had a power failure that would have made them useful. Five, maybe six years ago - we had very high winds which lifted a greenhouse frame and wiped out the overhead powerline to my barn/man-cave. In that instant, it cooked my desktop and a beer-fridge, making me regret not having a UPS.

Uuuups.

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: cognitively consonant

Postby Nikki Nyx » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:22 pm

TJrandom wrote:I once closed down an IT company and the UPS-es we had were mostly left unsold, so I took them, eventually finding a scrap recycler to take them. But while I was using a couple, we never had a power failure that would have made them useful. Five, maybe six years ago - we had very high winds which lifted a greenhouse frame and wiped out the overhead powerline to my barn/man-cave. In that instant, it cooked my desktop and a beer-fridge, making me regret not having a UPS.
Our last power outage blew the ballast in my kitchen's over-the-sink light, but they never affect my iMac. *knocks on wood*

The last Windows-based computer I owned (version 3.1, so that tells you how long ago it was) got fried when my dad inadvertently flipped the switch that controlled power to the outlet into which it was plugged. The surge protector didn't help at all. I still miss the Mac G3 tower that replaced it. (That is, I miss being able to customize my Mac. The cases are all sealed now, and most of the components are soldered to the board, not that there's a millimeter of room in the case anyway.)
"Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge."—Carl Sagan

"Every philosophy is tinged with the coloring of some secret imaginative background, which never emerges explicitly into its train of reasoning."—Alfred North Whitehead

"Knowledge belongs to humanity, and is the torch which illuminates the world."—Louis Pasteur

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:33 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:Yeah, I lost two computers in the space of six months to crazy weather. A tornado (FFS, we're not supposed to get tornadoes here, but apparently we do sometimes), took-out a substation and blasted my machine with three spikes before I could reach the off switch.
We're not supposed to get tornados here either, but you can still see the line of damage across Massachusetts on a topographical map...
It started in the river valley about half a mile from my house. Fortunately for me, it went the other way.

My dad lives 2 miles east from me, and my brother 2 miles east from him. In my dad's neighborhood, it uprooted a huge multi-trunked birch tree at the house to his left, skipped over his house, then got a tree in the yard to his right. He slept through the whole thing. My brother and his wife watched the damn thing go up the street past their house. All three of us were lucky that chaos chanced to not notice us. :mrgreen:

Hampton Beach, NH, just had a magnitude 2.7 earthquake. We had one here in western MA about 15 years ago. My dogs began barking in the middle of the night...about a minute before the house started shaking. I had no idea what the hell was happening; my first thought was that a truck had driven into my house. :roll:

I miss the olden days when we just got thunderstorms and blizzards. :?
"Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge."—Carl Sagan

"Every philosophy is tinged with the coloring of some secret imaginative background, which never emerges explicitly into its train of reasoning."—Alfred North Whitehead

"Knowledge belongs to humanity, and is the torch which illuminates the world."—Louis Pasteur

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:26 am

I tried to make traditional English fudge yesterday, but without the milk. I made syrup instead.

It tastes like fudge, though.
#ANDAMOVIE

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:51 am

Have straw, will travel. :mrgreen:

Lard, save me from your followers.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:36 am

UPS...I had one years ago and it worked twice before breaking...I think because I overloaded it by using it as an extension cord to also plug a space heater into. So...since then, I've just had a surge protector for the computer...but given our failing civilization, going to get "everything" on good surge protectors, aka: put one on the HDTV and stereo equipment. Think about a UPS for "just" the computer.

Hmmm...."should I" consider a whole house surge protector? If ballast lights are getting blasted in the kitchen, why not every other electrical thing in the house? I wouldn't like losing my air conditioning unit. A rare event with high impact?==>what is insurance worth?

Nikki: can we all tell now where your Dad lives? There is a nice green spot where the tornado skipped right at Sturbridge? Then again farther to the East? Info just leaking out all over the place..................a Great Picture. Spooky, but great. I've seen Tornado Path maps...but never actual photos. "Its REAL!!"
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:28 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Have straw, will travel. :mrgreen:

I think I may have tempted diabetic shock. Drinking syrup doesn't seem to have as low a satiation point as eating fudge normally would.

Luckily I'm not diabetic. Or at least, I wasn't yesterday.
#ANDAMOVIE

TJrandom
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:44 am

Make a fudge snowcone!

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:52 am

I'd need to make some more syrup first....
#ANDAMOVIE

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:06 am

I'm back trying to get my Win 10 fully set up while still mostly using Win7 for its comforts. Today...could not avoid installing an update for products I don't use allowing thereby for who knows what else to get installed...... the directions to stop it did not "work."

Likewise, about once a month I try to set FireFox as my default browser ....and the directions do not work.

I thought MS lost big money years ago for forceing IE browser on everyone?...........yet, here they are still doing it. Don't ANY ATTORNEYS in the Jusctice Department use Win10 and Firefox?????????? Its an illegal tying arrangement that could not be more clear, textbook, and they lost the same case years ago. Why aren't they sued to their knees?

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:20 pm

Gord wrote:I'd need to make some more syrup first....

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP.

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:46 pm

Gord wrote:I tried to make traditional English fudge yesterday, but without the milk. I made syrup instead.

It tastes like fudge, though.
The science of fudge...the secret is the proper crystallization of sugar. One of these will help:

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:53 pm

I have a pan. What next?

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:01 pm

I had an uncle who used to refer to his frying pan as "a Mexican marriage counselor."
One night he went home drunk and started {!#%@} with his wife and she used that pan upside his head. Laid him out cold. He never {!#%@} with her again.
trump is literally a piece of {!#%@}.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:08 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:I have a pan. What next?

Put pan in cupboard. Obtain a ticket to Nikki's kitchen (directions upthread).

Lard, save me from your followers.

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:20 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Nikki: can we all tell now where your Dad lives? There is a nice green spot where the tornado skipped right at Sturbridge? Then again farther to the East? Info just leaking out all over the place..................a Great Picture. Spooky, but great. I've seen Tornado Path maps...but never actual photos. "Its REAL!!"
LOL...nope, where we live isn't even on that map.

Jacquie and I took a ride subsequent to the tornado. The damage was mind-boggling. Tree breaks were entirely missing, presenting new views. You could follow the tornado's path by following the bright blue tarps on houses and buildings. Neither of us can imagine living somewhere where tornados are common, and both of us wonder why people who live in Tornado Alley continue to build (and rebuild) their houses above ground. I'd want some type of (at least partially) subterranean Earth House.

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:24 pm

Should have been there for the Palm Sunday, 1967, Outbreak. Earth got a major blowjob that day.

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:40 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:I'm back trying to get my Win 10 fully set up while still mostly using Win7 for its comforts. Today...could not avoid installing an update for products I don't use allowing thereby for who knows what else to get installed...... the directions to stop it did not "work."
Apple does the same thing at this point on both its computers and its phones.

On the iPhone, you can't even delete the garbage apps you don't want, so I created an out-of-the-way folder to store them...it's labeled "crApp." :mrgreen: On the iMac, you can trash whatever you don't want, although the number of useless programs is limited compared to the iPhone.

My biggest gripe with Apple is that Tim Cook seems to be on a quest to reduce user friendliness to zero. There's no other explanation for removing the audio jack and charging jack from the newest iPhones, so that you're forced to buy wireless earbuds (which I've already lost, even though I don't own them yet :P ) and a wireless charging station.

And third party accessories tend to not work well with Apple products...the damn devices know the difference and smugly notify you that you're not using "approved Apple accessories." (I am not a violent person. Tim Cook's BS makes me want to chain him up in my basement and torture him until he comes to his senses. :flame: )

I've already mentioned the inability to customize modern Macs. The process to upgrade the RAM in my MacBook was excruciatingly time-consuming, since it's difficult to take them apart. Also, the existing fan was inadequate; I had to download a program that allowed me to increase its speed.

OTOH, my old Apple G3 Power PC—which I will yearn for until the end of time—had a cover that was not screwed on, but attached with articulating clamps, all of which could be released by pulling one lever. The inside was so large, a family of four would have been comfortable. I not only was able to upgrade the RAM, but also add a second hard drive, upgrade the graphics card, add a zip drive, install new connections, etc. I miss my G3 dearly. It was nearly infinitely customizable.

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:14 pm

This should probably go in Johan's recipe thread, but...

1 ounce really good weed
1 pound unsalted butter
2 cups water, divided (I strongly recommend filtered water.)

1. Break the weed into small pieces; set aside.
2. Combine the butter and 1 cup of water in your pan. Bring the mixture to a scant boil. Add the weed. Reduce the heat to maintain a low simmer, and partially cover the pan. Stirring occasionally, simmer the mixture until the tiny bubbles rising to the surface begin to taper off. (This process will take less time with higher concentrations of THC, and vice versa. When the tiny bubbles begin to taper off, you've successfully decarboxylized. Without decarboxylization, orally ingested weed cannot pass the blood-brain barrier and attach to your CB-1 receptors. Science, bitches. :mrgreen: )
3. Remove your pan from the heat and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
4. Using a fine sieve, strain the mixture into a glass bowl, discarding the weed. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until the fat rises to the top and hardens into a disk. (Clean your pan; you'll need it again.)
5. Pour off the water. (No worries here; THC is not water soluble.) You now have a pound of cannabutter, and can stop here if you don't mind the chlorophyll-y taste. If you want to remove that taste, continue with the next step, which you can do a few times with no loss of potency. Personally, I dislike brownies that taste of spinach, so I follow step 6 at least twice.
6. "Washing" the cannabutter...Break the butter disk into pieces and return to your cleaned pan along with the remaining cup of water. Heat over medium-low heat until the butter has melted. Let cool for 15 minutes, then transfer to the glass bowl and refrigerate until the butter disk forms. Pour off the water. Repeat once or twice more, if desired, for a "cleaner" taste.

Note: The potency of the butter will depend on the concentration of THC in the weed. One "dose" is generally 10-20 mg of butter, depending on your tolerance. You get more for your money eating weed than smoking it. (If I'm making cookies with it, and the recipe calls for 2 sticks of butter, I use half cannabutter and half regular butter.)

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:07 pm

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:42 pm

Just saw the US vs. Russian hockey team. It was very indicative of where we are as a nation. Russia kicked our {!#%@} asses. Wiped the ice with us. They were aggressive while the {!#%@} was weak, confused, didn't seem to know what the {!#%@} was going on. It was a brutally ugly defeat.
I wonder if Russian Olympic medalists will get an invite to the white house.

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:44 pm

Nikki Nyx wrote:
This should probably go in Johan's recipe thread, but...

1 ounce really good weed
1 pound unsalted butter
2 cups water, divided (I strongly recommend filtered water.)

1. Break the weed into small pieces; set aside.
2. Combine the butter and 1 cup of water in your pan. Bring the mixture to a scant boil. Add the weed. Reduce the heat to maintain a low simmer, and partially cover the pan. Stirring occasionally, simmer the mixture until the tiny bubbles rising to the surface begin to taper off. (This process will take less time with higher concentrations of THC, and vice versa. When the tiny bubbles begin to taper off, you've successfully decarboxylized. Without decarboxylization, orally ingested weed cannot pass the blood-brain barrier and attach to your CB-1 receptors. Science, bitches. :mrgreen: )
3. Remove your pan from the heat and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
4. Using a fine sieve, strain the mixture into a glass bowl, discarding the weed. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until the fat rises to the top and hardens into a disk. (Clean your pan; you'll need it again.)
5. Pour off the water. (No worries here; THC is not water soluble.) You now have a pound of cannabutter, and can stop here if you don't mind the chlorophyll-y taste. If you want to remove that taste, continue with the next step, which you can do a few times with no loss of potency. Personally, I dislike brownies that taste of spinach, so I follow step 6 at least twice.
6. "Washing" the cannabutter...Break the butter disk into pieces and return to your cleaned pan along with the remaining cup of water. Heat over medium-low heat until the butter has melted. Let cool for 15 minutes, then transfer to the glass bowl and refrigerate until the butter disk forms. Pour off the water. Repeat once or twice more, if desired, for a "cleaner" taste.

Note: The potency of the butter will depend on the concentration of THC in the weed. One "dose" is generally 10-20 mg of butter, depending on your tolerance. You get more for your money eating weed than smoking it. (If I'm making cookies with it, and the recipe calls for 2 sticks of butter, I use half cannabutter and half regular butter.)

If I follow you home, will you keep me? :puppy:

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:46 pm

Aztexan wrote:Just saw the US vs. Russian hockey team. It was very indicative of where we are as a nation. Russia kicked our {!#%@} asses. Wiped the ice with us. They were aggressive while the {!#%@} was weak, confused, didn't seem to know what the {!#%@} was going on. It was a brutally ugly defeat.

We already have enough Russians in the White House, thank you. :banghead:

TJrandom
Has More Than 8K Posts

Postby TJrandom » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:03 pm

:lol:

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:08 am

Aztexan wrote:Just saw the US vs. Russian hockey team. It was very indicative of where we are as a nation. Russia kicked our {!#%@} asses. Wiped the ice with us. They were aggressive while the {!#%@} was weak, confused, didn't seem to know what the {!#%@} was going on. It was a brutally ugly defeat.

Was Pence there, bringing the US players down again?
#ANDAMOVIE

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:40 am

He got the puck outta there

Major Malfunction
Has No Life

Postby Major Malfunction » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:01 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:1 ounce really good weed

No way, man! That's blasphemouse! You don't use quality buds to make butter!

Just use the leaves. Waste not, want not. You can even use the male plants.

Two kilo of butter in a large pasta pot. Gradually add as many leaves as you can as they soften up, but make sure they're always covered. Add more butter to add more leaves if you have a lot, depending on the capacity of your pot. Cover and simmer for 4 hours on minimum heat possible. Strain and squeeze remainder. Refrigerate.

It smells to high heaven, so be warned if you have nosey neighbours.

I'd never thought to do the water wash, but I don't mind the taste.

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:58 pm

Reminds me of the Bruins game last night. Vancouver, currently submerged near the bottom of its division, apparently saved all its energy for this game in revenge for losing the Stanley Cup to Boston, currently 2nd in its division. We lost 6-1.

Which is fine, because the Canucks* are single-minded in their reaction to any hockey game:
• "{!#%@}! We lost!" *sets Vancouver on fire*
• "Woo hoo! We won!" *sets Vancouver on fire*
:roll:

* It's not my fault. That's what they named their team. :mrgreen:

Nikki Nyx
Persistent Poster

Postby Nikki Nyx » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:14 pm

Major Malfunction wrote:
Nikki Nyx wrote:1 ounce really good weed

No way, man! That's blasphemouse! You don't use quality buds to make butter!

Just use the leaves. Waste not, want not. You can even use the male plants.
1. Yes, I know, but I'm not currently growing, so I have no leaves. The grower I buy from keeps his for the same reason. Eventually, I'll start up again, now that it's legal in MA.

2. It's not a waste...If you smoke half a g (which is about what fits in my one-hitter), your ounce contains only 56 doses (28g/0.5g). But an oral dose (for me) is 20 mg, so my ounce contains 1,400 doses (28g/20mg). :mrgreen:

Major Malfunction wrote:Two kilo of butter in a large pasta pot. Gradually add as many leaves as you can as they soften up, but make sure they're always covered. Add more butter to add more leaves if you have a lot, depending on the capacity of your pot. Cover and simmer for 4 hours on minimum heat possible. Strain and squeeze remainder. Refrigerate.
This is easier to do in the slow cooker, I find.

Major Malfunction wrote:It smells to high heaven, so be warned if you have nosey neighbours.
My neighbors all smoke. That's how I get my lawn mowed all summer, and my driveway plowed all winter. ;)

Major Malfunction wrote:I'd never thought to do the water wash, but I don't mind the taste.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of brownies that taste of chlorophyll, so I did a little research and discovered the wash method. But it also depends on what I'm infusing the cannabis into, not to end a sentence with a preposition, which I didn't. (I see you, Gord!)

For chocolate truffles, you can just simmer the weed in heavy cream, strain, then melt the chocolate into it for the ganache. The taste is not noticeable. (Of course, you need even less weed for the same 20mg dose; I'd have to ask my daughter for the exact ratio.)

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Postby Gord » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:32 am

Nikki Nyx wrote:Which is fine, because the Canucks* are single-minded in their reaction to any hockey game:
• "{!#%@}! We lost!" *sets Vancouver on fire*
• "Woo hoo! We won!" *sets Vancouver on fire*
:roll:

* It's not my fault. That's what they named their team. :mrgreen:

For the record, "Canuck" is not an insult, it's a compliment. No matter what Trump says. :beee: :mrgreen:
#ANDAMOVIE

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Postby Aztexan » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:33 am

That's good because I never could come up with an insulting limerick because I can't find anything that rhymes with Canuck.

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:09 am

Canuck rimes with frost.

Return to “The Nexus”