Rothschild & Warburg involvement in wars and revolutions

Where have we been?
Aaron Richards
Poster

Rothschild & Warburg involvement in wars and revolutions

Postby Aaron Richards » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:27 am

I keep hearing an old revisionist chestnut of how the Rothschild and Warburg family are "behind every major conflict in the past few centuries"

Is there a book (or even website) that takes these allegations head on and exposes them for the historical falsehoods they are? Would appreciate anyone being able to point me to the place I should look for a good rebuttal, thanks.
"...we had the duty towards our Volk (the German people) to kill this Volk (the Jewish people) that wanted to kill us." - Himmler in his 1943 Posen speech reminding any future holocaust denier how absurd their beliefs really are.
I compile rebuttals to popular holocaust denier canards here: http://imgur.com/a/725A7

TJrandom
Has More Than 7K Posts

Re: Rothschild & Warburg involvement in wars and revolutions

Postby TJrandom » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:20 am

If you google...`Rothschild and Warburg family "behind every major conflict" `, there is just one site - and it seems to support this instead of refuting it. So I would say that there probably isn`t a website that debunks it. And if no website, there probably isn`t a book either.

The website is a rant against the Federal Reserve - and since the Fed would have assisted with funding... pretty thin, IMO. I suppose you could also say - The US Founding Fathers were too, since if no US existed, conflicts with the US couldn`t have either.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:12 pm

the Rothschilds are the ruling illum banking family...they run the major banks around the world....they finance the wars....-------

The House of Rothschild: Volume 1: Money's Prophets: 1798-1848 [Book]

by Niall Ferguson · Penguin Publishing Group · Ebook · 672 pages · ISBN 1101157305

A major work of economic, social and political history, Niall Ferguson's The House of Rothschild: The World's Banker -------------------Rothschild family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family

A Rothschild family house in Picardy, France. The Rothschild family is a wealthy family descending from Mayer Amschel Rothschild, a court Jew to the German Landgraves of Hesse-Kassel, in the Free City of Frankfurt, who established his banking business in the 1760s.
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:15 pm

Only 3 countries left w/o ROTHSCHILD Central Bank! - Four Winds 10

www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/.../ba ... ws.php?q...

The Rothschild family is slowly but surely having their Central banks established in every country of this world, giving them incredible amount of wealth and ...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:17 pm

www.planetization.org/rothschild.htm

1743: Mayer Amschel Bauer, born Frankfurt, Germany, the son of Moses .... Before her death she would state, “If my sons did not want wars, there would be none ..."

Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:53 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:I keep hearing an old revisionist chestnut of how the Rothschild and Warburg family are "behind every major conflict in the past few centuries" ...

Don't we all. I feel it's a pretty good bet that they had their hands in some questionable pies, but the way some people go on and on and on about it is stultifyingly boring.

It would never happen here, especially if you put gorgeous on ignore immediately.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Postby gorgeous » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:20 pm

you can't quit me :D

scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Custom Title: something

Postby scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:42 pm

:hmm: Am wondering if this topic should be in the Conspiracies subforum? Those obsessed about interested in such as this might not feel at home in a more serious place. :-P
Hi, Io the lurker.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:02 am

gorgeous wrote:Only 3 countries left w/o ROTHSCHILD Central Bank! -.

The last remaining member of the Rothschild family, in banking, is Nathaniel Rothschild.

"Nat was co-chairman of the hedge fund Atticus Capital from 1996 until it ceased activity in 2009. He now lives in Switzerland a majority of the time and runs JNR Limited, an advisory business focused on emerging markets natural resources transactions. He is co-chair of Bumi Plc, an Indonesian mining company listed on the London Stock Exchange.

Return to “History”