Enjoy the look of a woman's face (not you wife), but still desire to submit to the will of Allah?

What does make the world turn?
Abdul Alhazred
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: Yes that one.

Enjoy the look of a woman's face (not you wife), but still desire to submit to the will of Allah?

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:31 pm

Aldous Huxley wrote:A government with a comprehensive plan for the betterment of society is a government that uses torture.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Re: Enjoy the look of a woman's face (not you wife), but still desire to submit to the will of Allah?

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:59 pm

For speaking engagements, as opposed to housekeeping and other domestic "skills", I thought the future was AI holograms? .......why did no one throw a shoe at her exposed face?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Abdul Alhazred
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: Yes that one.

Re: Enjoy the look of a woman's face (not you wife), but still desire to submit to the will of Allah?

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:06 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:For speaking engagements, as opposed to housekeeping and other domestic "skills", I thought the future was AI holograms? .......why did no one throw a shoe at her exposed face?
Not a real woman.

That's why it's OK. ;)
Aldous Huxley wrote:A government with a comprehensive plan for the betterment of society is a government that uses torture.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:08 pm

I didn't like that they cut away so we really couldn't see her angry face. I predict that face will be the last thing lots of people see as those things kill us and take over.
trump is Putin's bitch

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:31 pm

Why not call her "Ellie Ersatz"?
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.