Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

How should we think about weird things?
User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Placid : The world's most confused Nazi

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:04 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
placid wrote:I deleted all my posts because the human mind is fickle.
No. You deleted your own anti-Jewish post so you would not be banned from the forum. That makes you an even bigger idiot because you claim not to exist :lol:


You have no proof I had those thoughts...they are yours only.

Matthew Ellard wrote:Should I ask Pyrrho, the forum moderator, to restrict your future post rights to the anti-Holocaust Denial Forum? That would be fun. :D


If you want to yes..go on then.

Yes, it'll be a laugh, if that's what you get off on, go ahead, let Pyrrho decide what to do with me.

I can't wait to see what happens.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28543
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Placid : The world's most confused Nazi

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:05 am

placid wrote:All I said was Adolf Hilter's actions were an act of love. This is proven.

Can you set out in point form, how Hitler executing six million innocent Jews and twenty million innocent Russians was an act of love? I will then invite Jews and Russians, to this thread, to discuss your Advaita Vedanta religion and what to do with its followers across the planet, while quoting you. :lol:

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:08 am

Gord wrote:
Gustaave wrote:yes there is no evidence that there is papa before our birth

You don't understand the meaning of the word "evidence".

Go look it up, learn it, and then don't come back because ...well I mean, really. Why bother? :pardon:


You have never seen your original Father fool.

If you have ..please show?

Where is the evidence?

I think you are the one that misunderstands the meaning...no one puts meaning into the meaningless fool? except the word itself...

whoops...concepts all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Placid : The world's most confused Nazi

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:09 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
placid wrote:All I said was Adolf Hilter's actions were an act of love. This is proven.

Can you set out in point form, how Hitler executing six million innocent Jews and twenty million innocent Russians was an act of love? I will then invite Jews and Russians, to this thread, to discuss your Advaita Vedanta religion and what to do with its followers across the planet, while quoting you. :lol:


No I can't explain why I said those words, they just happened to come out of my mouth at the time.

It is proven that these words came out of my mouth, the rest I have no idea what you are talking about.
Last edited by placid on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28543
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Placid : The world's most confused Nazi

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:10 am

placid, the anti Jewish person wrote:Going back to my post about Adolf Hitler which I still stand by. I said Adolf Hitler acts were an act of Love

Here is you posting exactly that.
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25791&p=473953#p474113

placid, the anti Jewish person wrote:You have no proof I had those thoughts...they are yours only.
You wrote those exact words you idiot You missed that post when you deleted your other racist posts..
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25791&p=473953#p474113

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Placid : The world's most confused Nazi

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:12 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
placid, the anti Jewish person wrote:Going back to my post about Adolf Hitler which I still stand by. I said Adolf Hitler acts were an act of Love

Here is you posting exactly that.
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25791&p=473953#p474113

placid, the anti Jewish person wrote:You have no proof I had those thoughts...they are yours only.
You wrote those exact words you idiot You missed that post when you deleted your other racist posts..
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25791&p=473953#p474113


Yes, I said all that...that is all proven...so what?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28543
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Placid : The world's most confused Nazi

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:16 am

placid wrote:No I can't explain why I said those words,
You follow the neo nazi, fake indian woman Savitri Devi and post anti Jewish propaganda on forums, pretending you are religious. You deleted all your posts when this skeptic forum's anti-holocaust denial group, caught you doing this. :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savitri_Devi
"Savitri Devi Mukherji (30 September 1905 – 22 October 1982) was the pseudonym of the Greek-French-English writer Maximiani Portas a prominent supporter of Nazism, who served the Axis cause during World War II by spying on Allied forces in India.[2][3][4] She was a leading member of the Nazi underground during the 1960s.[2][4][5]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savitri_Devi

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Placid : The world's most confused Nazi

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:19 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
placid wrote:No I can't explain why I said those words,
You follow the neo nazi, fake indian woman Savitri Devi and post anti Jewish propaganda on forums, pretending you are religious. You deleted all your posts when this skeptic forum's anti-holocaust denial group, caught you doing this. :lol:


I deleted all my posts yes, this is proven.

the rest of your reply there is no proof that I had those thoughts fool.

Why do you keep barking like a dog on steroids?

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Placid : The world's most confused Nazi

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:32 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
placid wrote:No I can't explain why I said those words,
You follow the neo nazi, fake indian woman Savitri Devi and post anti Jewish propaganda on forums, pretending you are religious. You deleted all your posts when this skeptic forum's anti-holocaust denial group, caught you doing this. :lol:


If that is true, I would be on that forum posting away my beliefs..but I have never stepped foot in that forum in my entire life...I wouldn't even know what to talk about there, I have no idea what went on back in the AH days, I wasn't there.

I don't look in text books any more, history is not my subject, I like dealing with Now stuff.

So again, you have no proof that I had those thoughts written in bold, and that makes you a liar.

Show me the proof I had those thoughts, until you come up with the goods, I will not believe they were my thoughts. I will not believe a single word you and only you have said...

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28543
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Placid : The world's most confused Nazi

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:35 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:You wrote those exact words you idiot You missed that post when you deleted your other racist posts..
placid wrote: Yes, I said all that...that is all proven...so what?
This forum doesn't like racists, like yourself.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Placid : The world's most confused Nazi

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:40 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:You wrote those exact words you idiot You missed that post when you deleted your other racist posts..
placid wrote: Yes, I said all that...that is all proven...so what?
This forum doesn't like racists, like yourself.


Then stop being racist fool.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:44 am

Everything that happens is an act of Love.

There is only Love.

That's what Love is, it's no thing being everything.

It's all one unitary action.

There are those that are in the know and those that aren't.

That's how the play of opposites works, in spacetime duality.

It's childsplay. Not rocket science.
Last edited by placid on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28543
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Placid : The world's most confused Nazi

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:45 am

placid wrote:If that is true, I would be on that forum posting away my beliefs
placid wrote: All I said was Adolf Hilter's actions were an act of love. This is proven.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25791&p=473953#p474113

What makes you funny is that you claim you don't exist and here you are claiming you didn't do it. :lol:

You really are a total idiot.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Placid : The world's most confused Nazi

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:48 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
placid wrote:If that is true, I would be on that forum posting away my beliefs
placid wrote: All I said was Adolf Hilter's actions were an act of love. This is proven.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25791&p=473953#p474113

What makes you funny is that you claim you don't exist and here you are claiming you didn't do it. :lol:

You really are a total idiot.


Reality doesn't claim and yet it is...

Any claimer is an illusion.

this is what you do not understand.

Reality is no thing being everything, the same one.

There is no one to claim the universe as their personal property.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9595
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Poodle » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:54 am

Acids are alkalis which do not realise the truth.
Acid burns are Scottish poets tripping.
So alkalis don't take drugs, see?
All kalis are gods.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28543
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Placid : The world's most confused Nazi

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:59 am

placid the Hitler lover wrote: I don't exist. You don't exist
placid the Hitler lover wrote: This is is what you do not understand.
Why are you then responding to me? Are you really that stupid? :lol:

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Placid : The world's most confused Nazi

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:02 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Why are you then responding to me? :


Because that's what's happening.

No thing is happening... there is no thing beating the heart, it's just beating...there is no thing doing anything, it's just doing..

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:04 am

Don't fight what you don't understand, just inquire for yourself...who is doing you?

You'll see there is no thing doing you, and that you are the done.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9595
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Poodle » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:16 am

You do realise, placid, that your ability to create such statements depends solely upon your complete and utter lack of comprehension of the world in which you live? No - don't give me a trite response from your Book of Burble. Try to soften some hard objects with your head - you'll see what I mean.
(NO! hard means hard).

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28543
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Placid is very mad

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:16 am

placid wrote:Don't fight what you don't understand,
I totally understand. You are a very mad religious person, who loves Hitler and is spamming our science forum. :lol:
placid wrote: Hitler's execution of the Jews was an act of love

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Placid is very mad

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:20 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
placid wrote:Don't fight what you don't understand,
I totally understand. You are a very mad religious person, who loves Hitler and is spamming our science forum. :lol:



You have no proof that I have those thoughts fool. You are a barking dog...

Show me the proof, or are you just inventing an imaginary character ?

And you call us God people barking mad..your too funny, so predictable.

Show me the evidence I had those thoughts written in bold, by you, not me.

You can't can you ..fool.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:24 am

Poodle wrote:You do realise, placid, that your ability to create such statements depends solely upon your complete and utter lack of comprehension of the world in which you live? No - don't give me a trite response from your Book of Burble. Try to soften some hard objects with your head - you'll see what I mean.
(NO! hard means hard).


I don't talk to sidekicks, they just drain my energy. I like to follow the path of least resistance so move out of my way fool.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28543
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Placid is very mad

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:27 am

placid wrote: Hitler's execution of the jews was an act of love
placid wrote: You have no proof of that I have those thoughts fool. You are a barking dog...
Here is your post where you wrote exactly that. You deleted a hundred or so of your more racists and pro-Hitler posts
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25791&p=473953#p474113

You are simply mentally ill and slightly retarded. :lol:

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Placid is very mad

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:32 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
You are simply mentally ill and slightly retarded. [/color] :lol:


Okay if that's what you want to believe, that is your prerogative, but does not mean it's true, you have no proof it's true. It's all make-belief.

Like I keep telling you.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Placid is very mad

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:35 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:You are simply mentally ill and slightly retarded.


Okay, lets suppose this is true.

I'm mentally ill, and slightly retarded.

So what?

What's going to happen next?

Is the world going to end?

What will knowing this lie mean for the whole world?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28543
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Placid is very mad

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:36 am

placid wrote: Hitler's execution of the jews was an act of love
Matthew Ellard wrote: You are simply mentally ill and slightly retarded. :lol:
placid wrote: Okay if that's what you want to believe, that is your prerogative, but does not mean it's true,
Name one person here who thinks otherwise?

Poor poor Placid, the Hitler lover. No friends and reduced to trolling science forums to get attention.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Placid is very mad

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:38 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Here is your post where you wrote exactly that. You deleted a hundred or so of your more racists and pro-Hitler posts
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25791&p=473953#p474113



Yep, we've already been through this millions of times before, I deleted all my posts as evidenced.

But I never mentioned the word Racist or Pro-Hitler.

This is your imagined poison not mine.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28543
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Placid is very mad

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:40 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:You are simply mentally ill and slightly retarded.
placid wrote:I'm mentally ill, and slightly retarded. So what? What's going to happen next?
You will keep trolling this forum. Like all the other mentally ill and slightly retarded trolls. Watch.......here comes your next incoherent hippy post..... :D

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Placid is very mad

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:41 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: No friends and reduced to trolling science forums to get attention. [/color]


I don't have any friends, because I don't want any friends, I don't need another idiot tagging along with me. I'm perfectly complete in my own company thanks... people can hang out with me if they want, but they have to respect my love for solitude.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28543
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Placid is very mad

Postby Matthew Ellard » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:42 am

Adolf placid wrote: I deleted all my posts as evidenced. But I never mentioned the word Racist or Pro-Hitler.

Adolf placid wrote: Hitler's execution of the Jews was an act of love

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25791&p=473953#p474113

You wrote it.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Placid is very mad

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:42 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:You are simply mentally ill and slightly retarded.
placid wrote:I'm mentally ill, and slightly retarded. So what? What's going to happen next?
You will keep trolling this forum. Like all the other mentally ill and slightly retarded trolls. Watch.......here comes your next incoherent hippy post..... :D


You mean the echo?

Hey, now your learning aren't you.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Placid is very mad

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:44 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Adolf placid wrote: I deleted all my posts as evidenced. But I never mentioned the word Racist or Pro-Hitler.

Adolf placid wrote: Hitler's execution of the Jews was an act of love

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25791&p=473953#p474113

You wrote it.


Yes, I wrote it.. so what?

How many more times are you going to repeat yourself parrot?

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9595
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Poodle » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:51 am

"Terminology is a human invention it is that on which you build your personal model of reality".

I wonder who said that? Oh - it was YOU, placid. You said it so "Hitler's execution of the Jews was an act of love" represents your personal model of reality. You can't have it every which way. Which of the two yous at present on this forum would you like to disown?

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:57 am

Poodle wrote:"Terminology is a human invention it is that on which you build your personal model of reality".

I wonder who said that? Oh - it was YOU, placid. You said it so "Hitler's execution of the Jews was an act of love" represents your personal model of reality. You can't have it every which way. Which of the two yous at present on this forum would you like to disown?


No the YOU didn't say anything, you is just a word... the words speak...the words are heard as sound translated into meaning, where there was none previously.

Now who. where and what is this you ..you are talking about?

That's what no one's talking about.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:01 am

I can post you a very good link explaining in a very succulent well easy to understand format...why human language aka knowledge is an illusion and does not exist in the real world.

Are you interested?...probably not, what can the mind do with no thing? except invent it's own reality?

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:02 am

Please stop poo-in on other peoples intelligence fools.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9595
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Poodle » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:04 am

That would be 'succinct' rather than 'succulent'.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:17 am

Poodle wrote:That would be 'succinct' rather than 'succulent'.


doesn't matter, it's not the end of the world pal.

it might be a fail on your exam paper, but it's not going to make a half penny difference to the universe, the universe will still go on

oh i'm so scared i;m going to fail my exam and be a nobody

hey man, hello...your already a nobody.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9595
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Poodle » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:31 am

At 10.07 this morning (according to my computer clock) you told me you wanted nothing more to do with me and that you were never going to speak to me again. At 10.17 by the same clock, you addressed the above diatribe to me. It wasn't the most complimentary of diatribes, but it definitely exists. What am I to make of this, placid?

Gustaave
BANNED
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:04 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
placid wrote: No, I don't think, and I have never been seen as a thinker,
We know that.

You, Confidencia and Gustave are interesting, as you are windows into humankind's primitive past. Modern humans can see the last legacies of early human behaviour and confused thinking in your posts and the way you think about about things.

It is is really interesting. I hope my children will be able to go to a zoo where Placid, Confidencia and Gustave are still on show, praying to their old world gods so I can show my children what ancient humans thought like.
:lol:


yes you show your childrens that you are my regular whore :lol: cuz you take my big big and tight tight genitals time to time by pying without invitation :lol: tell them very quickly. ;)


Return to “Skepticism and Critical Thinking”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests