Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

How should we think about weird things?
Gustaave
BANNED
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:16 am

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
___________

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
___________________

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
_______________________________
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
____________
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
_________________________
Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
_____________
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( triple w ( d . o . t ) asitis ( d . o . t ) c . o . m {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9580
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Poodle » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:22 am

It's taken you 34 attempts to get to this point?

User avatar
Phoenix76
Poster
Posts: 426
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:16 am
Custom Title: Phoenix76
Location: Qld, Australia

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Phoenix76 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:51 am

Shoot!, Why did I read this to the end? In common day parlance - what a load of crap.

You have proven nothing my friend. You have offered no evidence whatsoever.

I think you are on the wrong forum. Go look for one that welcomes religious ideas. This is a skeptics forum, and nobody on here, well almost, is going to accept what you put forth without you also putting up evidence that what you say is factual.

NO GOD has ever been proven. in fact, I would go as far as to claim that proving a god is impossible.

So my friend, you should go off to a park nearby and do your chanting, but not on this forum.

Gustaave
BANNED
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:40 am

Phoenix76 wrote:Shoot!, Why did I read this to the end? In common day parlance - what a load of crap.

You have proven nothing my friend. You have offered no evidence whatsoever.

I think you are on the wrong forum. Go look for one that welcomes religious ideas. This is a skeptics forum, and nobody on here, well almost, is going to accept what you put forth without you also putting up evidence that what you say is factual.

NO GOD has ever been proven. in fact, I would go as far as to claim that proving a god is impossible.

So my friend, you should go off to a park nearby and do your chanting, but not on this forum.


yes there is no evidence that there is papa before our birth. :lol: and if mother said that she knows it that who has tilled her and seen any man who has sown us into her womb ( who is also known as our papa ) than we will shot her down ;)

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21807
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:44 am

Poodle wrote:It's taken you 34 attempts to get to this point?

That is the rule. :lol:
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

Gustaave
BANNED
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:14 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Poodle wrote:It's taken you 34 attempts to get to this point?

That is the rule. :lol:


thanks for feeding me troll. now you can get lost.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21807
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:34 am

Gustaave wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Poodle wrote:It's taken you 34 attempts to get to this point?

That is the rule. :lol:


thanks for feeding me troll. now you can get lost.

Thanks for not slobbering on my dick too much. You're getting better at this.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2152
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 pm
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer
Location: Norway

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby OutOfBreath » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:37 am

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists


I hereby submit this as my nomination for Non-sequiteur of the month. :award:

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

User avatar
Io
Poster
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:56 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Io » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:38 am

Is this an attempt to pass the Turing test?

Gustaave
BANNED
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:39 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Gustaave wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Poodle wrote:It's taken you 34 attempts to get to this point?

That is the rule. :lol:


thanks for feeding me troll. now you can get lost.

Thanks for not slobbering on my dick too much. You're getting better at this.


:lol: thanks for shifting burdon of proof on me.

but its you who is an regular whore who just grabbed my big big and tight tight in its mouth by pying without invitation. :lol:

so its an undienable fact that you are an regular whore. who likes kissing my genitals by pying without invitation.

begone regular whore. ;) get out.

Gustaave
BANNED
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:40 am

Io wrote:Is this an attempt to pass the Turing test?


is this an attempt ? *to give dog bad name and hang it* ? than you kindly go on with it. as long as you can you should. :D

Gustaave
BANNED
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gustaave » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:42 am

OutOfBreath wrote:
can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists


I hereby submit this as my nomination for Non-sequiteur of the month. :award:

Peace
Dan



yes yes it is an fact that there is no papa before your birth. and you know more than the damn mum.

you know more than mother now. you should get an bogus noble prize filled with potty and urine. ;)

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9580
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Poodle » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:55 am

Inscrutable.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:57 am

Gustaave wrote:
yes there is no evidence that there is papa before our birth. :lol: and if mother said that she knows it that who has tilled her and seen any man who has sown us into her womb ( who is also known as our papa ) than we will shot her down ;)


Thanks for the great OP

Take no notice of the stick you get for being an awaken one.

The sleepers just haven't been beaten aware yet, they wave it around the air at others but fail to take it them self.
They think they are so smart with their so called knowledge archived away in their little minds, never ever knowing it's not even their knowledge...

When Awareness (Father) knows sensation(Mother) Consciousness (Child)(mind) is born.
It's all the same ONE.
Tag you're IT..it's right under your freaking nose you fool.

hehehehehehe snigger snigger!! ;)
Last edited by placid on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Posts: 21807
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:59 am

Gustaave wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Gustaave wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Poodle wrote:It's taken you 34 attempts to get to this point?

That is the rule. :lol:


thanks for feeding me troll. now you can get lost.

Thanks for not slobbering on my dick too much. You're getting better at this.


:lol: thanks for shifting burdon of proof on me.

but its you who is an regular whore who just grabbed my big big and tight tight in its mouth by pying without invitation. :lol:

so its an undienable fact that you are an regular whore. who likes kissing my genitals by pying without invitation.

begone regular whore. ;) get out.

You don't tell me what to do. Stay stupid, it's more entertaining.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"

WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:02 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:You don't tell me what to do. Stay stupid, it's more entertaining.


Stupid begets stupid. ..stop looking in the mirror of stupidity , and it will stop reflecting it back to you.

It's not rocket science.

May the farce be with you, may it blast your rocket into oblivion,

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:16 pm

Poodle wrote:Inscrutable.


Who told you that?

So what is it that you believe is inscrutable ?

User avatar
OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2152
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 pm
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer
Location: Norway

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby OutOfBreath » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:18 pm

Gustaave wrote:
OutOfBreath wrote:
can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists


I hereby submit this as my nomination for Non-sequiteur of the month. :award:

Peace
Dan



yes yes it is an fact that there is no papa before your birth. and you know more than the damn mum.

you know more than mother now. you should get an bogus noble prize filled with potty and urine. ;)

Hm. I think you surpassed yourself again. Only, I dont understand anything of what that meant, so I cannot be sure it really was another non-sequitur... :befuddled:

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:25 pm

Phoenix76 wrote:
NO GOD has ever been proven.


No Phoenix76 has ever been proven either.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:28 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:Only, I dont understand anything of what that meant, so I cannot be sure it really was another non-sequitur... :befuddled:


The only thing you need to understand is that there is nothing to understand.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:30 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:it's more entertaining.


Image

User avatar
OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2152
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 pm
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer
Location: Norway

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby OutOfBreath » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:39 pm

placid wrote:
OutOfBreath wrote:Only, I dont understand anything of what that meant, so I cannot be sure it really was another non-sequitur... :befuddled:


The only thing you need to understand is that there is nothing to understand.

So why open your mouth and bother bothering other people on the internet?
{!#%@} solipsists

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:56 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:
placid wrote:
OutOfBreath wrote:Only, I dont understand anything of what that meant, so I cannot be sure it really was another non-sequitur... :befuddled:


The only thing you need to understand is that there is nothing to understand.

So why open your mouth and bother bothering other people on the internet?
{!#%@} solipsists

Peace
Dan


No one is doing it, it's just happening all by itself, because it can.

Free will.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:58 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:solipsists


Do you understand this word?

If yes, then explain ?

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:59 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:So why open your mouth and bother bothering other people on the internet?


Err, speak for yourself why don't you.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:05 pm

Poodle wrote:It's taken you 34 attempts to get to this point?


Peeling back the layers to get to the juice. The juice is hidden inside the fruit.

Listen, you and your sidekicks are always asking for a thesis but when people present one all you can do is say that?

Why you dipshits never happy?

User avatar
OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2152
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 pm
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer
Location: Norway

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby OutOfBreath » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:08 pm

Yay! 3 for the price of one.
Placid wrote:No one is doing it, it's just happening all by itself, because it can.
Free will.

And we have another strong contender for non-sequitur. Noone can do anything, thus free will???

Do you understand this word?
If yes, then explain ?

It's an apt description of where this "argument" of yours is going. A most useless position.

Err, speak for yourself why don't you.

I am. You're the one that thinks I don't exist.

Didn't you do a full retraction of all your posts a few years ago citing mental/personal problems? I seem to remember it was the same topics then.

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:14 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:Yay! 3 for the price of one.
Placid wrote:No one is doing it, it's just happening all by itself, because it can.
Free will.

And we have another strong contender for non-sequitur. Noone can do anything, thus free will???

Do you understand this word?
If yes, then explain ?

It's an apt description of where this "argument" of yours is going. A most useless position.

Err, speak for yourself why don't you.

I am. You're the one that thinks I don't exist.

Didn't you do a full retraction of all your posts a few years ago citing mental/personal problems? I seem to remember it was the same topics then.

Peace
Dan


Listen, I know I'm mad, I know I'm mental...do you?

Are you mental?

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:17 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:I am. You're the one that thinks I don't exist.


No, I don't think, and I have never seen the thinker, or a thought, and that's why I must be mental.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks
Posts: 8886
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Aztexan » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:19 pm

FNG wrote:
Why should you waste your time?


This.
trump is Putin's bitch

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:24 pm

Do you understand this word?

If yes, then explain ?



OutOfBreath wrote:It's an apt description of where this "argument" of yours is going. A most useless position.



Why when I ask you do you understand a word...do you then believe it is an argument?

That's not a proper answer to the question...I ask again, explain your understanding of the concept solipsism.

I'm not asking you to argue with me. Just say what you mean, and mean what you say?

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:26 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:
Didn't you do a full retraction of all your posts a few years ago citing mental/personal problems? I seem to remember it was the same topics then.


Yes I did...but now I'm back, I had to go away for a bit and grow some balls.

Are you ready for round two ?

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:32 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:
Didn't you do a full retraction of all your posts a few years ago citing mental/personal problems? I seem to remember it was the same topics then.



Wow, what a good memory you have.

Why you bring that up now? is this turning into a discussion about people with mental problems now.

What a disgusting creep you are...shall we get back on topic please.

Do you even know what the subject topic is about?

Are you scared to talk to a mental person?

Don't be such a {!#%@} coward.

User avatar
OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2152
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 pm
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer
Location: Norway

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby OutOfBreath » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:36 pm

placid wrote:
OutOfBreath wrote:
Didn't you do a full retraction of all your posts a few years ago citing mental/personal problems? I seem to remember it was the same topics then.


Yes I did...but now I'm back, I had to go away for a bit and grow some balls.

Are you ready for round two ?


:no: :ears:

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:41 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:
:no: :ears:



So predictable, only hear what we want to hear.

Closed minded fool.

So, what actually is it that you want when you are in discussion with someone? do you even know?

User avatar
OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2152
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 pm
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer
Location: Norway

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby OutOfBreath » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:46 pm

placid wrote:
OutOfBreath wrote:
:no: :ears:



So predictable, only hear what we want to hear.

Closed minded fool.

So, what actually is it that you want when you are in discussion with someone? do you even know?

I want arguments, discussion. You offer neither, only a bit of an attitude, oneliner platitudes and avoiding answering any question. Very boring, and a reminder why you were/are on my ignore list.
:ears: much better :ears:

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:50 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:I want arguments, discussion. You offer neither, only a bit of an attitude, oneliner platitudes and avoiding answering any question. Very boring, and a reminder why you were/are on my ignore list.
:ears: much better :ears:




Ask me a question then? or I am still on ignore?

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:53 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:I want arguments, discussion.


About what?

And what makes my posts not part of the arguments and discussion that you have admitted you want to engage in?

What in particular are you looking for when engaging in a discussion? what do you want the other person to give you? do you just want to argue..and about what and why?

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9580
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Poodle » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:57 pm

placid wrote:... That's not a proper answer to the question...I ask again, explain your understanding of the concept solipsism.

I'm not asking you to argue with me. Just say what you mean, and mean what you say?


Wow! Pots and kettles leap into my mind. As does the word 'hypocrite'.

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby placid » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:00 pm

OutOfBreath wrote:Very boring, and a reminder why you were/are on my ignore list.


Why would you ignore someone anyway...I've never put anyone on ignore list, why would I want to do a thing like that?

Do you even know why you put others on ignore list? ...can you explain in detail why you would do that? Aren't people allowed their voice, or are only certain special voices reserved for discussion?


Return to “Skepticism and Critical Thinking”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests