Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

How should we think about weird things?
User avatar
OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2040
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 pm
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer
Location: Norway

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby OutOfBreath » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:51 am

File under religion:newage / subgroup:revelations
Next!

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28206
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Gord » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:07 pm

Azania wrote:Ellard listen and listen good.

Pssst! You're typing things on the internet! No one can hear you speaking!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Azania » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:15 am

Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:Ellard listen and listen good.

Pssst! You're typing things on the internet! No one can hear you speaking!



Pssst! "Listen ellard" is a figure of speech, it need not have to be heard. Words arise as symbolic images in the readers mind.

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Angel » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:54 am

Azania wrote:
Poodle wrote:Do you know, I think you may be trying to lure me into something silly, Azania. When did you last sleep?


:lol: :lol: I'm doing nothing of the sort. Besides you are putting the question wrong. You are assuming that I am the body again. My question is perfectly legitimate. Let me put it more simply. at any moment in time do you think it's possible for every conscious living organism to be asleep simultaneously ?


With so many people sleepwalking ~ how
can you know if they are awake or asleep?
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28206
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Gord » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:28 am

Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:Ellard listen and listen good.

Pssst! You're typing things on the internet! No one can hear you speaking!

Pssst! "Listen ellard" is a figure of speech, it need not have to be heard. Words arise as symbolic images in the readers mind.

Pssst! Figures of speech should not be used in such obviously false ways except in jest, otherwise you come off looking foolish! The secret of the universe creates a symbolic representation of joy.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Azania » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:50 am

Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Poodle wrote:Do you know, I think you may be trying to lure me into something silly, Azania. When did you last sleep?


:lol: :lol: I'm doing nothing of the sort. Besides you are putting the question wrong. You are assuming that I am the body again. My question is perfectly legitimate. Let me put it more simply. at any moment in time do you think it's possible for every conscious living organism to be asleep simultaneously ?


With so many people sleepwalking ~ how
can you know if they are awake or asleep?


Unless they tell you that they are beyond the idea of the body there is no way of knowing. To be a person is to be asleep.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Azania » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:01 am

Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:Ellard listen and listen good.

Pssst! You're typing things on the internet! No one can hear you speaking!

Pssst! "Listen ellard" is a figure of speech, it need not have to be heard. Words arise as symbolic images in the readers mind.

Pssst! Figures of speech should not be used in such obviously false ways except in jest, otherwise you come off looking foolish! The secret of the universe creates a symbolic representation of joy.


Pssst! A figure of speech is a figure of speech. Whatever the figure it does not come under the umbrella of pedantism. There are no rules to a figure of speach hence the operational word figure. They come in all shapes and sizes. It is an art form, rhetorically speaking of course. :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28206
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Gord » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:33 pm

Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:Ellard listen and listen good.

Pssst! You're typing things on the internet! No one can hear you speaking!

Pssst! "Listen ellard" is a figure of speech, it need not have to be heard. Words arise as symbolic images in the readers mind.

Pssst! Figures of speech should not be used in such obviously false ways except in jest, otherwise you come off looking foolish! The secret of the universe creates a symbolic representation of joy.

Pssst! A figure of speech is a figure of speech

Pssst! A circular argument is a circular argument!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Angel » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:59 pm

Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Poodle wrote:Do you know, I think you may be trying to lure me into something silly, Azania. When did you last sleep?


:lol: :lol: I'm doing nothing of the sort. Besides you are putting the question wrong. You are assuming that I am the body again. My question is perfectly legitimate. Let me put it more simply. at any moment in time do you think it's possible for every conscious living organism to be asleep simultaneously ?


With so many people sleepwalking ~ how
can you know if they are awake or asleep?


Unless they tell you that they are beyond the idea of the body there is no way of knowing. To be a person is to be asleep.


It came to me that you must be completely
conscious of every bit of you in order to
let go of yourself in (binary or some order)
so you are able to go through the black holes.
The eyes of the needles. Camels may take a
long time because of the water but sinners
are holding on to others and you must go alone.
I'm sure others can follow but they must do
it on their own. That's why you must know
yourself first. On the other side is the void
where anything is possible. A blank slate.
This frightens people and Angels. I go where
angels fear to tread. In the water.
The word person indicates numbers per son.
Persons are people who are created to have
a certain number of ? (X? Y? ??)
What is ~ asleep? Your vessel is put to rest
while you do other things. Are you conscious
of exactly what you do or where you go?
I'm not. I'm still waiting for scientists to
create a recorder from recording my travels.
I know hot air travels easy and cold
air is hard.

I recall being in a drop of water going through
what I can say was ~ darkness. Empty space.
Free of any contaminates . That would go
through the eye of a needle easy. Can you
go through the seal of the water without
breaking it then break it in order to get out?
Last edited by Angel on Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Angel » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:04 pm

Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:Ellard listen and listen good.

Pssst! You're typing things on the internet! No one can hear you speaking!

Pssst! "Listen ellard" is a figure of speech, it need not have to be heard. Words arise as symbolic images in the readers mind.

Pssst! Figures of speech should not be used in such obviously false ways except in jest, otherwise you come off looking foolish! The secret of the universe creates a symbolic representation of joy.


Pssst! A figure of speech is a figure of speech. Whatever the figure it does not come under the umbrella of pedantism. There are no rules to a figure of speach hence the operational word figure. They come in all shapes and sizes. It is an art form, rhetorically speaking of course. :lol: :lol: :lol:


What happens when they start numbering
words or even letters because they have so many
meanings. Babylon comes with generations wanting
freedom from their forefathers.
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Azania » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:32 pm

Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:Ellard listen and listen good.

Pssst! You're typing things on the internet! No one can hear you speaking!

Pssst! "Listen ellard" is a figure of speech, it need not have to be heard. Words arise as symbolic images in the readers mind.

Pssst! Figures of speech should not be used in such obviously false ways except in jest, otherwise you come off looking foolish! The secret of the universe creates a symbolic representation of joy.

Pssst! A figure of speech is a figure of speech

Pssst! A circular argument is a circular argument!


Naturally. As long as you see yourself as a body you will draw a circle around it and argue. Pssst! The facts are non-verbal.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Azania » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:53 pm

Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Poodle wrote:Do you know, I think you may be trying to lure me into something silly, Azania. When did you last sleep?


:lol: :lol: I'm doing nothing of the sort. Besides you are putting the question wrong. You are assuming that I am the body again. My question is perfectly legitimate. Let me put it more simply. at any moment in time do you think it's possible for every conscious living organism to be asleep simultaneously ?


With so many people sleepwalking ~ how
can you know if they are awake or asleep?


Unless they tell you that they are beyond the idea of the body there is no way of knowing. To be a person is to be asleep.


It came to me that you must be completely
conscious of every bit of you in order to
let go of yourself.


You are only letting go of the image, the image is not yourself it is a reflection of yourself. You need not be conscious of its totality. Can you know the totality of what you are in reality?

Can you go through the seal of the water without
breaking it then break it in order to get out?


In your mind anything is possible. It is out of your imagination that your dreams are manifested. As I've said to you before you dream about life before death and you dream about life after death, the dream continues. You can end it now and be free of it. Just wake up.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Azania » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:02 am

Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:Ellard listen and listen good.

Pssst! You're typing things on the internet! No one can hear you speaking!

Pssst! "Listen ellard" is a figure of speech, it need not have to be heard. Words arise as symbolic images in the readers mind.

Pssst! Figures of speech should not be used in such obviously false ways except in jest, otherwise you come off looking foolish! The secret of the universe creates a symbolic representation of joy.


Pssst! A figure of speech is a figure of speech. Whatever the figure it does not come under the umbrella of pedantism. There are no rules to a figure of speach hence the operational word figure. They come in all shapes and sizes. It is an art form, rhetorically speaking of course. :lol: :lol: :lol:




What happens when they start numbering
words or even letters because they have so many
meanings.


Yet the facts are non-verbal.

Babylon comes with generations wanting
freedom from their forefathers.


Everybody is free now. But most are not interested enough in freedom to realise it. Most are engrossed in their life, some concept, idea or religion. They are imprisoned by their own belief systems without even knowing it.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28206
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Gord » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:13 am

Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:Ellard listen and listen good.

Pssst! You're typing things on the internet! No one can hear you speaking!

Pssst! "Listen ellard" is a figure of speech, it need not have to be heard. Words arise as symbolic images in the readers mind.

Pssst! Figures of speech should not be used in such obviously false ways except in jest, otherwise you come off looking foolish! The secret of the universe creates a symbolic representation of joy.

Pssst! A figure of speech is a figure of speech

Pssst! A circular argument is a circular argument!

Pssst! The facts are non-verbal.

Pssst! Greatness is only possible in visible sensations!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Azania » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:36 am

Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:Ellard listen and listen good.

Pssst! You're typing things on the internet! No one can hear you speaking!

Pssst! "Listen ellard" is a figure of speech, it need not have to be heard. Words arise as symbolic images in the readers mind.

Pssst! Figures of speech should not be used in such obviously false ways except in jest, otherwise you come off looking foolish! The secret of the universe creates a symbolic representation of joy.

Pssst! A figure of speech is a figure of speech

Pssst! A circular argument is a circular argument!

Pssst! The facts are non-verbal.

Pssst! Greatness is only possible in visible sensations!


Pssst! Sensation is in the visible expanse of consciousness the great. Yet it is always of something. Consciousness is relative to its content. Awareness is primordial, absolute and total. Beginningless and endless. Uncaused unsupported. It is without parts, without change. Calm, cool and silent. There can be no consciousness without awareness yet there is awareness without consciousness as in deep sleep. Awareness is the common matrix of every experience.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28206
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Gord » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:Ellard listen and listen good.

Pssst! You're typing things on the internet! No one can hear you speaking!

Pssst! "Listen ellard" is a figure of speech, it need not have to be heard. Words arise as symbolic images in the readers mind.

Pssst! Figures of speech should not be used in such obviously false ways except in jest, otherwise you come off looking foolish! The secret of the universe creates a symbolic representation of joy.

Pssst! A figure of speech is a figure of speech

Pssst! A circular argument is a circular argument!

Pssst! The facts are non-verbal.

Pssst! Greatness is only possible in visible sensations!

Pssst! Sensation is in the visible expanse of consciousness the great.

[size=200]Pssst! Nature expresses the door of chaos!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28206
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Gord » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:42 pm

...aw, we ran out.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Angel » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:31 pm

Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Poodle wrote:Do you know, I think you may be trying to lure me into something silly, Azania. When did you last sleep?


:lol: :lol: I'm doing nothing of the sort. Besides you are putting the question wrong. You are assuming that I am the body again. My question is perfectly legitimate. Let me put it more simply. at any moment in time do you think it's possible for every conscious living organism to be asleep simultaneously ?


With so many people sleepwalking ~ how
can you know if they are awake or asleep?


Unless they tell you that they are beyond the idea of the body there is no way of knowing. To be a person is to be asleep.


It came to me that you must be completely
conscious of every bit of you in order to
let go of yourself.


You are only letting go of the image, the image is not yourself it is a reflection of yourself. You need not be conscious of its totality. Can you know the totality of what you are in reality?

Can you go through the seal of the water without
breaking it then break it in order to get out?


In your mind anything is possible. It is out of your imagination that your dreams are manifested. As I've said to you before you dream about life before death and you dream about life after death, the dream continues. You can end it now and be free of it. Just wake up.


We r made up of elements.
My base core is fire.
Based on when I was created.
Created in Leo born in Aries~ I am fire
from a ~ the blood that created me to
O the blood I am now.
I find people created from water live
with a lot of mold and mud.
I was created in time to be balanced
yet with people being born whenever now~
the majority r unbalanced. It's like they
had an alcoholic mother and didn't know it.
Something's not right but tgey can't put your
finger on it. They flip flop in their ways.
Finding it hard to stand for anything ~ living
in fear of being left out..... etc....
These people are created . Unfortunately no
body cares. It build the economy and that's
all that matters to those in authority.
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Angel » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:39 pm

Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:Ellard listen and listen good.

Pssst! You're typing things on the internet! No one can hear you speaking!

Pssst! "Listen ellard" is a figure of speech, it need not have to be heard. Words arise as symbolic images in the readers mind.

Pssst! Figures of speech should not be used in such obviously false ways except in jest, otherwise you come off looking foolish! The secret of the universe creates a symbolic representation of joy.


Pssst! A figure of speech is a figure of speech. Whatever the figure it does not come under the umbrella of pedantism. There are no rules to a figure of speach hence the operational word figure. They come in all shapes and sizes. It is an art form, rhetorically speaking of course. :lol: :lol: :lol:




What happens when they start numbering
words or even letters because they have so many
meanings.


Yet the facts are non-verbal.
Shut up! Lol
How can this be?
The fact that ~ ? I spoke of is a fact
that I verbalized .

Babylon comes with generations wanting
freedom from their forefathers.


Everybody is free now. But most are not interested enough in freedom to realise it. Most are engrossed in their life, some concept, idea or religion. They are imprisoned by their own belief systems without even knowing it.


Oh ya~ we be freeeeeeeeee
Yet boxed in by control freaks.
I like to be free to explore but this
society is far too ~ mine ~ mine ~ mine!!!!
Try walking on your neighbors yard ~ without
talking to them . Just look at them ~ wander
around silent and expressionless . Good Luck!
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Azania » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:37 pm

Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:Ellard listen and listen good.

Pssst! You're typing things on the internet! No one can hear you speaking!

Pssst! "Listen ellard" is a figure of speech, it need not have to be heard. Words arise as symbolic images in the readers mind.

Pssst! Figures of speech should not be used in such obviously false ways except in jest, otherwise you come off looking foolish! The secret of the universe creates a symbolic representation of joy.

Pssst! A figure of speech is a figure of speech

Pssst! A circular argument is a circular argument!

Pssst! The facts are non-verbal.

Pssst! Greatness is only possible in visible sensations!

Pssst! Sensation is in the visible expanse of consciousness the great.

[size=200]Pssst! Nature expresses the door of chaos!


Pssst! Nature and chaos are expressions of the mind, the door is the way out of it.
Last edited by Azania on Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Azania » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:39 pm

Gord wrote:...aw, we ran out.


You not playing anymore then?

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Azania » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:46 pm

Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Poodle wrote:Do you know, I think you may be trying to lure me into something silly, Azania. When did you last sleep?


:lol: :lol: I'm doing nothing of the sort. Besides you are putting the question wrong. You are assuming that I am the body again. My question is perfectly legitimate. Let me put it more simply. at any moment in time do you think it's possible for every conscious living organism to be asleep simultaneously ?


With so many people sleepwalking ~ how
can you know if they are awake or asleep?


Unless they tell you that they are beyond the idea of the body there is no way of knowing. To be a person is to be asleep.


It came to me that you must be completely
conscious of every bit of you in order to
let go of yourself.


You are only letting go of the image, the image is not yourself it is a reflection of yourself. You need not be conscious of its totality. Can you know the totality of what you are in reality?

Can you go through the seal of the water without
breaking it then break it in order to get out?


In your mind anything is possible. It is out of your imagination that your dreams are manifested. As I've said to you before you dream about life before death and you dream about life after death, the dream continues. You can end it now and be free of it. Just wake up.


We r made up of elements.
My base core is fire.
Based on when I was created.
Created in Leo born in Aries~ I am fire
from a ~ the blood that created me to
O the blood I am now.
I find people created from water live
with a lot of mold and mud.
I was created in time to be balanced
yet with people being born whenever now~
the majority r unbalanced. It's like they
had an alcoholic mother and didn't know it.
Something's not right but tgey can't put your
finger on it. They flip flop in their ways.
Finding it hard to stand for anything ~ living
in fear of being left out..... etc....
These people are created . Unfortunately no
body cares. It build the economy and that's
all that matters to those in authority.


You are talking about yourself as something tangible, in reality these are all the things you are not. The subject cannot be an object in the consciousness. You cannot describe yourself using a bundle of words. Besides your being which is fundamental is not even in the picture. You see the picture in your dreaming.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Azania » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:55 pm

Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:Ellard listen and listen good.

Pssst! You're typing things on the internet! No one can hear you speaking!

Pssst! "Listen ellard" is a figure of speech, it need not have to be heard. Words arise as symbolic images in the readers mind.

Pssst! Figures of speech should not be used in such obviously false ways except in jest, otherwise you come off looking foolish! The secret of the universe creates a symbolic representation of joy.


Pssst! A figure of speech is a figure of speech. Whatever the figure it does not come under the umbrella of pedantism. There are no rules to a figure of speach hence the operational word figure. They come in all shapes and sizes. It is an art form, rhetorically speaking of course. :lol: :lol: :lol:




What happens when they start numbering
words or even letters because they have so many
meanings.


Yet the facts are non-verbal.
Shut up! Lol
How can this be?
The fact that ~ ? I spoke of is a fact
that I verbalized .

Babylon comes with generations wanting
freedom from their forefathers.


Everybody is free now. But most are not interested enough in freedom to realise it. Most are engrossed in their life, some concept, idea or religion. They are imprisoned by their own belief systems without even knowing it.


Oh ya~ we be freeeeeeeeee
Yet boxed in by control freaks.
I like to be free to explore but this
society is far too ~ mine ~ mine ~ mine!!!!
Try walking on your neighbors yard ~ without
talking to them . Just look at them ~ wander
around silent and expressionless . Good Luck!


Be without desires and fears and you can have all the freedom in the world. Be in full awareness and you can be in control of every event.

Yet the facts are non-verbal.
Shut up! Lol
How can this be?
The fact that ~ ? I spoke of is a fact
that I verbalized .


In reality words arise in your mind and you hear them spoken. Your talking happens automatically, you are not in control you only think it so. Use your intelligence and do a thorough investigation on your predicament and you will come to realise it is all happening by itself. Otherwise carry on dreaming.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28206
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Gord » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:18 am

Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:Ellard listen and listen good.

Pssst! You're typing things on the internet! No one can hear you speaking!

Pssst! "Listen ellard" is a figure of speech, it need not have to be heard. Words arise as symbolic images in the readers mind.

Pssst! Figures of speech should not be used in such obviously false ways except in jest, otherwise you come off looking foolish! The secret of the universe creates a symbolic representation of joy.

Pssst! A figure of speech is a figure of speech

Pssst! A circular argument is a circular argument!

Pssst! The facts are non-verbal.

Pssst! Greatness is only possible in visible sensations!

Pssst! Sensation is in the visible expanse of consciousness the great.

[size=200]Pssst! Nature expresses the door of chaos!

Pssst! Nature and chaos are expressions of the mind, the door is the way out of it.

Pssst! Eternal stillness is reborn in deep molecules!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

User avatar
digress
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 2:11 am
Custom Title: doomer
Contact:

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby digress » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:49 am

Scott Mayers wrote:(1) NO SYSTEM OF RATIONAL INSPECTION can completely explain ALL truths AND that (2) NO SYSTEM OF RATIONAL INSPECTION can be used to justify itself.


doesnt "proof that we come from absolutely nothing" + "no system of rational inspection can completely explain all truth" = irony?

dizzy~
Image
  God is an idea.  

"For now, I am going to err on the side of freedom of speech..." -Pyrrho
"Every instance that has always existed is a piece of evidence that God is not needed." -yrreg

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Azania » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:57 am

digress wrote:
Scott Mayers wrote:(1) NO SYSTEM OF RATIONAL INSPECTION can completely explain ALL truths AND that (2) NO SYSTEM OF RATIONAL INSPECTION can be used to justify itself.


doesnt "proof that we come from absolutely nothing" + "no system of rational inspection can completely explain all truth" = irony?

dizzy~
Image


Yes. An absolute truth requires no explanation at all. Words are invented and are therefore relative to the absolute, created by the mind for the mind. They are related by convention to repeated habits and experiences. Truth is not a convention nor an invention, it is not a prerequisite to some relative condition in consciousness it is an absolute fact which is non-verbal.
Last edited by Azania on Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Azania » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:08 am

Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:Ellard listen and listen good.

Pssst! You're typing things on the internet! No one can hear you speaking!

Pssst! "Listen ellard" is a figure of speech, it need not have to be heard. Words arise as symbolic images in the readers mind.

Pssst! Figures of speech should not be used in such obviously false ways except in jest, otherwise you come off looking foolish! The secret of the universe creates a symbolic representation of joy.

Pssst! A figure of speech is a figure of speech

Pssst! A circular argument is a circular argument!

Pssst! The facts are non-verbal.

Pssst! Greatness is only possible in visible sensations!

Pssst! Sensation is in the visible expanse of consciousness the great.

[size=200]Pssst! Nature expresses the door of chaos!

Pssst! Nature and chaos are expressions of the mind, the door is the way out of it.

Pssst! Eternal stillness is reborn in deep molecules!


Pssst! ...Then become long string theory in deep space nine.

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster
Posts: 848
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado Springs, CO

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Cadmusteeth » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:34 am

digress wrote:
Scott Mayers wrote:(1) NO SYSTEM OF RATIONAL INSPECTION can completely explain ALL truths AND that (2) NO SYSTEM OF RATIONAL INSPECTION can be used to justify itself.


doesnt "proof that we come from absolutely nothing" + "no system of rational inspection can completely explain all truth" = irony?

dizzy~
Image

I would also like to hear about this.

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Angel » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:52 pm

Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Poodle wrote:Do you know, I think you may be trying to lure me into something silly, Azania. When did you last sleep?


:lol: :lol: I'm doing nothing of the sort. Besides you are putting the question wrong. You are assuming that I am the body again. My question is perfectly legitimate. Let me put it more simply. at any moment in time do you think it's possible for every conscious living organism to be asleep simultaneously ?


With so many people sleepwalking ~ how
can you know if they are awake or asleep?


Unless they tell you that they are beyond the idea of the body there is no way of knowing. To be a person is to be asleep.


It came to me that you must be completely
conscious of every bit of you in order to
let go of yourself.


You are only letting go of the image, the image is not yourself it is a reflection of yourself. You need not be conscious of its totality. Can you know the totality of what you are in reality?

Can you go through the seal of the water without
breaking it then break it in order to get out?


In your mind anything is possible. It is out of your imagination that your dreams are manifested. As I've said to you before you dream about life before death and you dream about life after death, the dream continues. You can end it now and be free of it. Just wake up.


We r made up of elements.
My base core is fire.
Based on when I was created.
Created in Leo born in Aries~ I am fire
from a ~ the blood that created me to
O the blood I am now.
I find people created from water live
with a lot of mold and mud.
I was created in time to be balanced
yet with people being born whenever now~
the majority r unbalanced. It's like they
had an alcoholic mother and didn't know it.
Something's not right but tgey can't put your
finger on it. They flip flop in their ways.
Finding it hard to stand for anything ~ living
in fear of being left out..... etc....
These people are created . Unfortunately no
body cares. It build the economy and that's
all that matters to those in authority.


You are talking about yourself as something tangible, in reality these are all the things you are not. The subject cannot be an object in the consciousness. You cannot describe yourself using a bundle of words. Besides your being which is fundamental is not even in the picture. You see the picture in your dreaming.


Be obtuse.
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

User avatar
Angel
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Custom Title: LOVE

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Angel » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:59 pm

Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:Ellard listen and listen good.

Pssst! You're typing things on the internet! No one can hear you speaking!

Pssst! "Listen ellard" is a figure of speech, it need not have to be heard. Words arise as symbolic images in the readers mind.

Pssst! Figures of speech should not be used in such obviously false ways except in jest, otherwise you come off looking foolish! The secret of the universe creates a symbolic representation of joy.


Pssst! A figure of speech is a figure of speech. Whatever the figure it does not come under the umbrella of pedantism. There are no rules to a figure of speach hence the operational word figure. They come in all shapes and sizes. It is an art form, rhetorically speaking of course. :lol: :lol: :lol:




What happens when they start numbering
words or even letters because they have so many
meanings.


Yet the facts are non-verbal.
Shut up! Lol
How can this be?
The fact that ~ ? I spoke of is a fact
that I verbalized .

Babylon comes with generations wanting
freedom from their forefathers.


Everybody is free now. But most are not interested enough in freedom to realise it. Most are engrossed in their life, some concept, idea or religion. They are imprisoned by their own belief systems without even knowing it.


Oh ya~ we be freeeeeeeeee
Yet boxed in by control freaks.
I like to be free to explore but this
society is far too ~ mine ~ mine ~ mine!!!!
Try walking on your neighbors yard ~ without
talking to them . Just look at them ~ wander
around silent and expressionless . Good Luck!


Be without desires and fears and you can have all the freedom in the world. Be in full awareness and you can be in control of every event.


Good luck controlling ~ oh wait ~ you can't.
You don't understand quite yet.,


Yet the facts are non-verbal.
Shut up! Lol
How can this be?
The fact that ~ ? I spoke of is a fact
that I verbalized .


In reality words arise in your mind and you hear them spoken. Your talking happens automatically, you are not in control you only think it so. Use your intelligence and do a thorough investigation on your predicament and you will come to realise it is all happening by itself. Otherwise carry on dreaming.


In ur dreams deary ;-)
You go to far and you don't extist.
Can you come back? LoL
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Azania » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:18 am

Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Poodle wrote:Do you know, I think you may be trying to lure me into something silly, Azania. When did you last sleep?


:lol: :lol: I'm doing nothing of the sort. Besides you are putting the question wrong. You are assuming that I am the body again. My question is perfectly legitimate. Let me put it more simply. at any moment in time do you think it's possible for every conscious living organism to be asleep simultaneously ?


With so many people sleepwalking ~ how
can you know if they are awake or asleep?


Unless they tell you that they are beyond the idea of the body there is no way of knowing. To be a person is to be asleep.


It came to me that you must be completely
conscious of every bit of you in order to
let go of yourself.


You are only letting go of the image, the image is not yourself it is a reflection of yourself. You need not be conscious of its totality. Can you know the totality of what you are in reality?

Can you go through the seal of the water without
breaking it then break it in order to get out?


In your mind anything is possible. It is out of your imagination that your dreams are manifested. As I've said to you before you dream about life before death and you dream about life after death, the dream continues. You can end it now and be free of it. Just wake up.


We r made up of elements.
My base core is fire.
Based on when I was created.
Created in Leo born in Aries~ I am fire
from a ~ the blood that created me to
O the blood I am now.
I find people created from water live
with a lot of mold and mud.
I was created in time to be balanced
yet with people being born whenever now~
the majority r unbalanced. It's like they
had an alcoholic mother and didn't know it.
Something's not right but tgey can't put your
finger on it. They flip flop in their ways.
Finding it hard to stand for anything ~ living
in fear of being left out..... etc....
These people are created . Unfortunately no
body cares. It build the economy and that's
all that matters to those in authority.


You are talking about yourself as something tangible, in reality these are all the things you are not. The subject cannot be an object in the consciousness. You cannot describe yourself using a bundle of words. Besides your being which is fundamental is not even in the picture. You see the picture in your dreaming.


Be obtuse.


It is not hard to follow Angel. Just try to look beyond the mind and its vagaries. You perceive that there is a god, you perceive that there is a self. You also perceive that there is a world in which the self lives. Perception is only recognition, it involves memory. You are merely recognising what you have previously been told. You must go back to your child consciousness, the inocense. Christ consciousness. He said suffer not the children to come unto me. why did he the Christ and other sages put such emphasis on the child consciousness? Because it is pure, clean and uncontaminated.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7884
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Poodle » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:45 am

Azania wrote: Christ consciousness. He said suffer not the children to come unto me. why did he the Christ and other sages put such emphasis on the child consciousness? Because it is pure, clean and uncontaminated.


My BS DEW just went off again.

Luke 18:16 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not ...

Ah - that's better.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Azania » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:54 am

Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:
Gord wrote:
Azania wrote:Ellard listen and listen good.

Pssst! You're typing things on the internet! No one can hear you speaking!

Pssst! "Listen ellard" is a figure of speech, it need not have to be heard. Words arise as symbolic images in the readers mind.

Pssst! Figures of speech should not be used in such obviously false ways except in jest, otherwise you come off looking foolish! The secret of the universe creates a symbolic representation of joy.


Pssst! A figure of speech is a figure of speech. Whatever the figure it does not come under the umbrella of pedantism. There are no rules to a figure of speach hence the operational word figure. They come in all shapes and sizes. It is an art form, rhetorically speaking of course. :lol: :lol: :lol:




What happens when they start numbering
words or even letters because they have so many
meanings.


Yet the facts are non-verbal.
Shut up! Lol
How can this be?
The fact that ~ ? I spoke of is a fact
that I verbalized .

Babylon comes with generations wanting
freedom from their forefathers.


Everybody is free now. But most are not interested enough in freedom to realise it. Most are engrossed in their life, some concept, idea or religion. They are imprisoned by their own belief systems without even knowing it.


Oh ya~ we be freeeeeeeeee
Yet boxed in by control freaks.
I like to be free to explore but this
society is far too ~ mine ~ mine ~ mine!!!!
Try walking on your neighbors yard ~ without
talking to them . Just look at them ~ wander
around silent and expressionless . Good Luck!


Be without desires and fears and you can have all the freedom in the world. Be in full awareness and you can be in control of every event.


Good luck controlling ~ oh wait ~ you can't.
You don't understand quite yet.,


Yet the facts are non-verbal.
Shut up! Lol
How can this be?
The fact that ~ ? I spoke of is a fact
that I verbalized .


In reality words arise in your mind and you hear them spoken. Your talking happens automatically, you are not in control you only think it so. Use your intelligence and do a thorough investigation on your predicament and you will come to realise it is all happening by itself. Otherwise carry on dreaming.


In ur dreams deary ;-)
You go to far and you don't extist.
Can you come back? LoL



I do not equate existence with reality, so there is no coming nor going, far or wide. I am as I am here and now. Now is always here is everywhere.

Good luck controlling


I do not talk of controlling, there is a difference between being in control and controlling. Stop dreaming and you will see for yourself.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Azania » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:58 am

Poodle wrote:
Azania wrote: Christ consciousness. He said suffer not the children to come unto me. why did he the Christ and other sages put such emphasis on the child consciousness? Because it is pure, clean and uncontaminated.


My BS DEW just went off again.

Luke 18:16 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not ...

Ah - that's better.


It comes to the same. As always you wrap yourself up in the words and miss the point.

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 7K Posts
Posts: 7884
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Poodle » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:02 am

It does not come to the same at all. It means the opposite. That's what that little 'not' does, you see.

It's a bit of a problem, this language thing, when people claim that opposites are identical.

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Azania » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:06 am

Poodle wrote:It does not come to the same at all. It means the opposite. That's what that little 'not' does, you see.

It's a bit of a problem, this language thing, when people claim that opposites are identical.


From the pedants point of view I suppose you are right after all you are only dealing with the exchange of information. If you were really communicating with me there would be no question of any ruling.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25561
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:53 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:1) Have you ever had a dream Anazia?
2) Do you deny REM sleep exists Azania?
:lol:
Azania wrote:Ellard listen and listen good.
You can't hear posts Azania. You really have very poor observation powers.
Azania wrote:It is the same for me as it is for you.
Nope. I write coherent sentences. You haven't reached that skill level yet.

Matthew Ellard wrote:Which EEG alpha wave pattern describes this magical state you claim to be in? Alternatively, are you claiming that an EEG would not register any brain activity in your head at all? :D
Azania wrote:Your EEG machines can only measure the patterns of brain activity.
So you don't register on an EEG machine? We already guessed that. :D

Azania
Access Suspended
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Azania » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:40 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:1) Have you ever had a dream Anazia?
2) Do you deny REM sleep exists Azania?
:lol:
Azania wrote:Ellard listen and listen good.
You can't hear posts Azania. You really have very poor observation powers.
Azania wrote:It is the same for me as it is for you.
Nope. I write coherent sentences. You haven't reached that skill level yet.

Matthew Ellard wrote:Which EEG alpha wave pattern describes this magical state you claim to be in? Alternatively, are you claiming that an EEG would not register any brain activity in your head at all? :D
Azania wrote:Your EEG machines can only measure the patterns of brain activity.
So you don't register on an EEG machine? We already guessed that. :D


Learn to read to understand ellard. I said the EEG cannot measure that which it does not register. Whatever the brain is doing the EEG will register. Now what has awareness got to do with brain activity? Brain consciousness is based entirely on reflex, electrical impulse. Hence the reason why an EEG machine will not register awareness. Awareness has nothing to do with electrical impulses.

AWARENESS DOES NOT NEED THE SUPPORT OF CONSCIOUSNESS!!!

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25561
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:28 am

Azania wrote:Learn to read to understand ellard. I said the EEG cannot measure that which it does not register.
and you have no brain activity.......you already said that!

Azania, you seem to forget you are a comedy act, here for our entertainment. No one here has ever taken you seriously in the four years you have been posting here. You poor poor silly hippy.

Can you name one forum member who has?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
azania.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Gord
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28206
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: Silent Ork
Location: Transcona

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Gord » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:33 am

Egad! I've been using the Deepak Chopra random phrase generator, but I've just discovered another one online here: http://sebpearce.com/BS/

It's the New Age BS Generator, and should help with further discussions you may be having. For instance:

Consciousness consists of electromagnetic resonance of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a refining of the magical.

Nothing is impossible. By blossoming, we grow.

Imagine a redefining of what could be.

If you have never experienced this uprising of the creative act, it can be difficult to grow. Although you may not realize it, you are archetypal. It can be difficult to know where to begin.

We grow, we exist, we are reborn. Fulfillment requires exploration. Transcendence is the healing of gratitude, and of us.

Learning is the driver of peace. You and I are dreamers of the infinite. To walk the myth is to become one with it.

We are in the midst of an archetypal unfolding of joy that will amplify our connection to the infinite itself.

Have you found your journey? The stratosphere is calling to you via electromagnetic resonance. Can you hear it? Indigo Child, look within and develop yourself.

We exist as morphogenetic fields. The infinite is radiating psionic wave oscillations. The goal of morphogenetic fields is to plant the seeds of flow rather than illusion.

There is just SO MUCH to work with there! It's like talking to Azania, except the randomness has been designed to make more sense.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE


Return to “Skepticism and Critical Thinking”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests