Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

How should we think about weird things?
Azania
Access Suspended

Re: Proof that we come from Absolutely Nothing...

Postby Azania » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:58 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Azania wrote:Learn to read to understand ellard. I said the EEG cannot measure that which it does not register.
and you have no brain activity.......you already said that!

Azania, you seem to forget you are a comedy act, here for our entertainment. No one here has ever taken you seriously in the four years you have been posting here. You poor poor silly hippy.

Can you name one forum member who has?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
azania.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: Not one. But then again I can't name one forum that doesn't have its own village idiot with little man syndrome on board :lol: :lol: :lol:

Azania
Access Suspended

Postby Azania » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:18 am

Gord wrote:Egad! I've been using the Deepak Chopra random phrase generator, but I've just discovered another one online here: http://sebpearce.com/BS/

It's the New Age BS Generator, and should help with further discussions you may be having. For instance:

Consciousness consists of electromagnetic resonance of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a refining of the magical.

Nothing is impossible. By blossoming, we grow.

Imagine a redefining of what could be.

If you have never experienced this uprising of the creative act, it can be difficult to grow. Although you may not realize it, you are archetypal. It can be difficult to know where to begin.

We grow, we exist, we are reborn. Fulfillment requires exploration. Transcendence is the healing of gratitude, and of us.

Learning is the driver of peace. You and I are dreamers of the infinite. To walk the myth is to become one with it.

We are in the midst of an archetypal unfolding of joy that will amplify our connection to the infinite itself.

Have you found your journey? The stratosphere is calling to you via electromagnetic resonance. Can you hear it? Indigo Child, look within and develop yourself.

We exist as morphogenetic fields. The infinite is radiating psionic wave oscillations. The goal of morphogenetic fields is to plant the seeds of flow rather than illusion.

There is just SO MUCH to work with there! It's like talking to Azania, except the randomness has been designed to make more sense.

:lol: :lol: Wait! You you forgot. Within the darkness of bowel movement random word association ensues. Now it's coherent. :lol: :lol:

Poodle
Has More Than 7K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:55 am

Azania wrote:Within the darkness of bowel movement random word association ensues.

Good point, Azania. Glad to see you're coming to your senses.

Azania
Access Suspended

Postby Azania » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:44 am

Poodle wrote:
Azania wrote:Within the darkness of bowel movement random word association ensues.

Good point, Azania. Glad to see you're coming to your senses.

Still I'd much rather see you pull your head out of your arsehole. Random word association is all good providing it is seen in the light of day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Angel
Frequent Poster
Custom Title: LOVE

Postby Angel » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:53 am

Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Poodle wrote:Do you know, I think you may be trying to lure me into something silly, Azania. When did you last sleep?

:lol: :lol: I'm doing nothing of the sort. Besides you are putting the question wrong. You are assuming that I am the body again. My question is perfectly legitimate. Let me put it more simply. at any moment in time do you think it's possible for every conscious living organism to be asleep simultaneously ?

With so many people sleepwalking ~ how
can you know if they are awake or asleep?

Unless they tell you that they are beyond the idea of the body there is no way of knowing. To be a person is to be asleep.

It came to me that you must be completely
conscious of every bit of you in order to
let go of yourself.

You are only letting go of the image, the image is not yourself it is a reflection of yourself. You need not be conscious of its totality. Can you know the totality of what you are in reality?

Can you go through the seal of the water without
breaking it then break it in order to get out?

In your mind anything is possible. It is out of your imagination that your dreams are manifested. As I've said to you before you dream about life before death and you dream about life after death, the dream continues. You can end it now and be free of it. Just wake up.

We r made up of elements.
My base core is fire.
Based on when I was created.
Created in Leo born in Aries~ I am fire
from a ~ the blood that created me to
O the blood I am now.
I find people created from water live
with a lot of mold and mud.
I was created in time to be balanced
yet with people being born whenever now~
the majority r unbalanced. It's like they
had an alcoholic mother and didn't know it.
Something's not right but tgey can't put your
finger on it. They flip flop in their ways.
Finding it hard to stand for anything ~ living
in fear of being left out..... etc....
These people are created . Unfortunately no
body cares. It build the economy and that's
all that matters to those in authority.

You are talking about yourself as something tangible, in reality these are all the things you are not. The subject cannot be an object in the consciousness. You cannot describe yourself using a bundle of words. Besides your being which is fundamental is not even in the picture. You see the picture in your dreaming.

Be obtuse.

It is not hard to follow Angel. Just try to look beyond the mind and its vagaries. You perceive that there is a god, you perceive that there is a self. You also perceive that there is a world in which the self lives. Perception is only recognition, it involves memory. You are merely recognising what you have previously been told. You must go back to your child consciousness, the inocense. Christ consciousness. He said suffer not the children to come unto me. why did he the Christ and other sages put such emphasis on the child consciousness? Because it is pure, clean and uncontaminated.

Perception ~ pre ( before), cept~ (Idea)
In the mind (the place where our spirit goes
to fetch knowledge) of a child there is no
Pre~ anything
The child ~ gemini comes with warnings~
It was the bringer of like ~ not the light
itself so do not fall in love ~ it won't heal
you. The infant is the light. It has the pure
blood.
I do not hold pre conceived ideas ~ knowledge
is not an idea. I see the whole universe and
the dark matter isn't as scary as you think
unless you are afraid to pick your nose hahaha

When u go back in time to know how to
create the universe remember numbers
mean little as letters r 2 b followed ~ it is ~
the word of God. Not the numbers of Satan
the scientist. lol
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

Azania
Access Suspended

Postby Azania » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:09 pm

Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Poodle wrote:Do you know, I think you may be trying to lure me into something silly, Azania. When did you last sleep?

:lol: :lol: I'm doing nothing of the sort. Besides you are putting the question wrong. You are assuming that I am the body again. My question is perfectly legitimate. Let me put it more simply. at any moment in time do you think it's possible for every conscious living organism to be asleep simultaneously ?

Unless they tell you that they are beyond the idea of the body there is no way of knowing. To be a person is to be asleep.

let go of yourself.

You are only letting go of the image, the image is not yourself it is a reflection of yourself. You need not be conscious of its totality. Can you know the totality of what you are in reality?

In your mind anything is possible. It is out of your imagination that your dreams are manifested. As I've said to you before you dream about life before death and you dream about life after death, the dream continues. You can end it now and be free of it. Just wake up.

My base core is fire.
O the blood I am now.

You are talking about yourself as something tangible, in reality these are all the things you are not. The subject cannot be an object in the consciousness. You cannot describe yourself using a bundle of words. Besides your being which is fundamental is not even in the picture. You see the picture in your dreaming.

Be obtuse.

It is not hard to follow Angel. Just try to look beyond the mind and its vagaries. You perceive that there is a god, you perceive that there is a self. You also perceive that there is a world in which the self lives. Perception is only recognition, it involves memory. You are merely recognising what you have previously been told. You must go back to your child consciousness, the inocense. Christ consciousness. He said suffer not the children to come unto me. why did he the Christ and other sages put such emphasis on the child consciousness? Because it is pure, clean and uncontaminated.

Perception ~ pre ( before), cept~ (Idea)
In the mind (the place where our spirit goes
to fetch knowledge) of a child there is no
Pre~ anything

Hence the reason why I said it is pure, clean and uncontaminated. The going and coming is an idea in your mind.

The child ~ gemini comes with warnings~
It was the bringer of like ~ not the light
itself so do not fall in love ~ it won't heal
you. The infant is the light. It has the pure
blood.
I do not hold pre conceived ideas ~ knowledge
is not an idea.

Knowledge is conception conception is based on a preconceived notion, a notion is an ideas. All knowledge is ignorance whether conceive or perceived. What else? When you were a child in your mother womb did you know of any world outside of the womb? No. Why? Because there was nothing in you with which you could paint a picture.

I see the whole universe and
the dark matter isn't as scary as you think
unless you are afraid to pick your nose hahaha

You see according to your perception. Something entirely unfamiliar can be sense but cannot be perceived.

When u go back in time to know how to
create the universe remember numbers
mean little as letters r 2 b followed ~ it is ~
the word of God. Not the numbers of Satan
the scientist. lol

You cannot go back in time unless you are dreaming. Time is an illusion Angel. Do you know of any time in your sleep? No. Why? Because you are out of it.

Angel
Frequent Poster

Postby Angel » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:21 pm

Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:

let go of yourself.

My base core is fire.
O the blood I am now.

Be obtuse.

It is not hard to follow Angel. Just try to look beyond the mind and its vagaries. You perceive that there is a god, you perceive that there is a self

You cannot go back in time unless you are dreaming. Time is an illusion Angel. Do you know of any time in your sleep? No. Why? Because you are out of it.

I just erased a lot of this conversation .
You want to know the truth of what it said ~
You must go back in time. Numbers create
the ill u sion that there is nothing there when
in fact there is.
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

Azania
Access Suspended

Postby Azania » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:40 pm

Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:

let go of yourself.

My base core is fire.
O the blood I am now.

Be obtuse.

It is not hard to follow Angel. Just try to look beyond the mind and its vagaries. You perceive that there is a god, you perceive that there is a self

You must go back in time.

Truth is not in the spoken word nor is it in time it is beyond. Mind is in time and your body is in space, but time and space are in you. Everywhere you go you are invariably in the now. Now does not depend on time because now is always the case. You go back in your mind, you go forward in you mind, in the now you go nowhere.
Last edited by Azania on Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster

Postby Cadmusteeth » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:51 pm

Just to help get this on track I was wondering Scott, are you alluding to how particles seem to come into and out of existance?

Buckyball

Postby Buckyball » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:19 am

Philosophy is fun, but science is king. We don't have to prove that "something can come from nothing". We have already proven it.

You have constructed an argument that something did "come from nothing", and it was really pretty good. I enjoyed reading it.

Nevertheless, I don't see the need to construct such an argument. I am materialist, and "Nothing" is what we cannot ever observe, and there is no way to tell if that "nothing" holds "something: or not, so the "nothing" is irrelevant.

To illustrate:

An explosion form a singularity (opr from a non-singularity that destroys all information) creates a "new time". We cannot observee the "old time", locally. Therefore, it is the equivalent of nothing, in that it cannot be defined at all. The "old time" scientifically, and philosophically, "nothing", as far as we can ever be concerned.

Angel
Frequent Poster

Postby Angel » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Buckyball wrote:Philosophy is fun, but science is king. We don't have to prove that "something can come from nothing". We have already proven it.

You have constructed an argument that something did "come from nothing", and it was really pretty good. I enjoyed reading it.

Nevertheless, I don't see the need to construct such an argument. I am materialist, and "Nothing" is what we cannot ever observe, and there is no way to tell if that "nothing" holds "something: or not, so the "nothing" is irrelevant.

To illustrate:

An explosion form a singularity (opr from a non-singularity that destroys all information) creates a "new time". We cannot observee the "old time", locally. Therefore, it is the equivalent of nothing, in that it cannot be defined at all. The "old time" scientifically, and philosophically, "nothing", as far as we can ever be concerned.

When the nothing is the only place
you can go to heal and you deny it~
you die. Have a blast with your
materials while they last. :-)
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

Angel
Frequent Poster

Postby Angel » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:41 pm

Cadmusteeth wrote:Just to help get this on track I was wondering Scott, are you alluding to how particles seem to come into and out of existance?

They are there in the (air for simplicity sake) and they are there in your mind. You need
only focus.
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

Angel
Frequent Poster

Postby Angel » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:44 pm

Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:

let go of yourself.

My base core is fire.
O the blood I am now.

Be obtuse.

Truth is not in the spoken word nor is it in time it is beyond. Mind is in time and your body is in space, but time and space are in you. Everywhere you go you are invariably in the now. Now does not depend on time because now is always the case. You go back in your mind, you go forward in you mind, in the now you go nowhere.

Unless you can be in two places at once.
How's your soul holding up? Do you know
where it is?
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

Azania
Access Suspended

Postby Azania » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:30 pm

Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:
Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:

let go of yourself.

My base core is fire.
O the blood I am now.

Be obtuse.

where it is?

I am doing nothing but reminding you that at present you are here and there never here and now. We are still in duality remember. And as long as it remains so there will be a conflict between the real and the unreal. Hence the reason why all the enlightened ones stressed on making the two one. Being at peace with yourself is being one with yourself. When you are one with yourself there is no conflict, no suffering and no pain. There is nobody there to know of a soul or spirit Only being consciousnes bliss.
Last edited by Azania on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angel
Frequent Poster

Postby Angel » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:46 pm

I am here and there and there and there
all at the right now. Blood.
Nothing is impossible with God.
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

Azania
Access Suspended

Postby Azania » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:28 pm

Angel wrote:I am here and there and there and there

It all depends from where you look, from the perspective of consciousness you are everywhere at all times. From the perspective of awareness you are nowhere at no time.
It is your imagination that makes all things possible including the feasible idea of God. You create a world then invent its creator. Give it up Angel, you are going around in a never ending circle of repetition. In time you will invariably find yourself in the same position as you are in now. You can end it right now! but your focus must be invariably in the now.

Angel
Frequent Poster

Postby Angel » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:53 pm

Azania wrote:

It all depends from where you look, from the perspective of consciousness you are everywhere at all times. From the perspective of awareness you are nowhere at no time.
It is your imagination that makes all things possible including the feasible idea of God. You create a world then invent its creator. Give it up Angel, you are going around in a never ending circle of repetition. In time you will invariably find yourself in the same position as you are in now. You can end it right now! but your focus must be invariably in the now.

I didn't make this world!
It's nothing like it was in the beginning.
This world will be good again.
With or without you.

On a dif' note~ can you hypnotize
a person into being invisible ?
To be or not to be?
To believe or
Not to believe?
To be live or
Not to be live?
To exist or
Not to exist?
What was the question?

Nobrot
Poster

Postby Nobrot » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:06 pm

Cadmusteeth wrote:Just to help get this on track I was wondering Scott, are you alluding to how particles seem to come into and out of existance?

Angel wrote:
where it is?

Allow me to clarify:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f189hOfyYSY

You're welcome.
Last edited by Nobrot on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gord
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Postby Gord » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:08 pm

Angel wrote:Perception ~ pre ( before), cept~ (Idea)

Perception comes from from the root words per "thoroughly" and capere "to grasp".
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE

Azania
Access Suspended

Postby Azania » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:50 pm

Gord wrote:
Angel wrote:Perception ~ pre ( before), cept~ (Idea)

Perception comes from from the root words per "thoroughly" and capere "to grasp".

You can argue till you go blue in the face, when it comes to the mind it is both right and wrong yet in reality it is neither. Somebody had to be there prior to the spoken word before it could be verbalised regardless of it root.

Azania
Access Suspended

Postby Azania » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:13 am

Angel wrote:
Azania wrote:

I didn't make this world!
It's nothing like it was in the beginning.
This world will be good again.
With or without you.

As long as you see yourself as a minuscule part of an whole you will not see the significance. All that you see is within your own consciousness. In fact if you are not present then there cannot be any consciousness, if there is no consciousness there is no world.
The idea of good and bad is merely a play of opposites within the field of this consciousness. As consciousness I am part of the world you image for yourself and so is everyone else. Yet as the self I am beyond it. You too are beyond it but you don't know it. To see this reality you must be real in the smallest of detail.

On a dif' note~ can you hypnotize
a person into being invisible ?

Anything is possible with training but there must be an interest. I am not much interested in the world of make believe.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Postby Matthew Ellard » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:29 am

Azania wrote:I am not much interested in the world of make believe.
BS. Tell us your hilarious little story again, how you don't consciously troll our science forum, with your religious crap, but rather your unconscious body logs onto the forum and your posts appear here by magic. Does this happen while you are riding a unicorn? :lol:
Siddhartha Gautama.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Azania
Access Suspended

Postby Azania » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:50 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Does this happen while I'm riding a unicorn?

:lol: :lol: No you silly little man. It usually happens when you have been made to wear your gimp outfit so that your wife can beat you :lol: :lol: :lol: When the frustration becomes too overwhelming you tend to vent it on this forum. Have you ever tried talking to your mother about this? It usually helps providing the retardedness isn't hereditary :lol: :lol: :lol: alternatively you could take up weight training. Mind you if your mothers sir name is the same as yours there's probably very little you can do. I mean what mother gives their son a name which merely highlights their inherent stupidity :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poodle
Has More Than 7K Posts
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Postby Poodle » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:01 am

Azania wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Does this happen while I'm riding a unicorn?

:lol: :lol: No you silly little man. It usually happens when you have been made to wear your gimp outfit so that your wife can beat you :lol: :lol: :lol: When the frustration becomes too overwhelming you tend to vent it on this forum. Have you ever tried talking to your mother about this? It usually helps providing the retardedness isn't hereditary :lol: :lol: :lol: alternatively you could take up weight training. Mind you if your mothers sir name is the same as yours there's probably very little you can do. I mean what mother gives their son a name which merely highlights their inherent stupidity :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have complained about this post. In my opinion, it goes beyond the somewhat flexible attitude to insult native to this forum.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:47 am

Times like this I wish I still had the option of banning people from given topics.

Anyway, given Matthew's frequent forays into creative expressions of ad hominem, I'm not surprised to see someone fire back in like kind. Even so, it's a bit much, so I am handing out warnings.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Postby Pyrrho » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:50 am

Reading further up the line in this topic, I see it's been more insult than discussion, so I am locking this topic for the day, and will address the situation after I get back from work and am in an appropriately bad mood.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Return to “Skepticism and Critical Thinking”