Where do I begin?

How should we think about weird things?
Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26356
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

When did I begin, to get caught out lying?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:41 am

MattMSV7?

Please explain how you claim "composing for computer games" has been hard wired into you head, over millions of years, if computer games are only 35 year old?

If you want to compose music for computer games, that is clear evidence of your free will.


Secondly, when exactly, in time frames, were you "unable to compose music?" The hard evidence is you never stopped and are still loading up your "compositions".

Why are you lying to us? :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26356
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

When did I begin, to get caught out lying?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:47 am

Lausten wrote: He has much more childish use of words there too. On this thread he started out sounding almost like an adult.
You spotted the paradox. He slips and "breaks character" too often.

In addition to all the narrative and chronological back story paradoxes, there are technical indicators that he is faking the entire back story and medical condition.
:D

Every time I identify an error, in public, he quietly adjusts "his patter".

MattMVS7
Poster
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 11:52 pm

Re: When did I begin, to get caught out lying?

Postby MattMVS7 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:53 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Lausten wrote: He has much more childish use of words there too. On this thread he started out sounding almost like an adult.
You spotted the paradox. He slips and "breaks character" too often.

In addition to all the narrative and chronological back story paradoxes, there are technical indicators that he is faking the entire back story and medical condition.
:D

Every time I identify an error, in public, he quietly adjusts "his patter".

No, I am mature when getting after what I desire (my belief in the eternal blissful afterlife back). I genuinely wanted to be educated to try and get it back which is the mature attitude you saw displayed. However, when I don't get what I desire that brings happiness and meaning to my life, that is when I whine and complain since it is all that brings my life joy and meaning. So I am mature as long as I get what I need. When I don't get what I need, then there is problems.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26356
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: When did I begin, to get caught out lying?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:58 am

Start answering questions... "Mozart link"

1) What is the exact time frame that you were not able to "compose" and post your compositions?

2) Do you have a psychiatrist? Yes or No?

3) How can "composing for computer games" be hardwired into your head, over millions of years, if computer games are only 35 years old?



(Mozart link is one of his many other trolling "handles" and where Lausten and Citizens Challenge, from our Skeptic Society forum, have been watching him, for trolling paradoxes.)
http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/ ... ead/18641/

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3450
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota
Contact:

Re: When did I begin, to get caught out lying?

Postby Lausten » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:04 am

MattMVS7 wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Lausten wrote: He has much more childish use of words there too. On this thread he started out sounding almost like an adult.
You spotted the paradox. He slips and "breaks character" too often.

In addition to all the narrative and chronological back story paradoxes, there are technical indicators that he is faking the entire back story and medical condition.
:D

Every time I identify an error, in public, he quietly adjusts "his patter".

No, I am mature when getting after what I desire (my belief in the eternal blissful afterlife back). I genuinely wanted to be educated to try and get it back which is the mature attitude you saw displayed. However, when I don't get what I desire that brings happiness and meaning to my life, that is when I whine and complain since it is all that brings my life joy and meaning. So I am mature as long as I get what I need. When I don't get what I need, then there is problems.

I think you just described the exact opposite of mature.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster
Posts: 927
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado Springs, CO

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby Cadmusteeth » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:04 am

psychiatry is a scam wrote:
MattMVS7 wrote:I have a question. Is there any safe effective way to wipe out my memory? The reason I don't have my belief in the afterlife is because of the skeptical materialistic information I have heard. But if this information (memory) were to be wiped out, I could be indoctrinated to have my belief in the eternal blissful afterlife back to me. So how do I wipe out my memory in a safe effective way?


aint any safe way . ( guessing it was an inside joke when someone created the Safeway drug store chain )

but it is interesting that people who can not remember the past - can not hold grudges .

Hard to do when you can't remember what you're angry about.

MattMVS7
Poster
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 11:52 pm

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby MattMVS7 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:08 am

The very thing that inspired my composing was the idea of me being an immortal soul. I was planning on composing themes that express this. They would be strange and powerful transcending themes that sound like they are from other dimensions. They express immortality and the supernatural/other dimensions. It is an expression of my inspiration (me being an immortal soul of a higher dimension). My inspiration is me being a higher dimensional being.

My feelings of bliss (dopamine) is like a higher dimensional energy. It completely fills my life with transcending and powerful joy and happiness. So my reason for composing is to get those higher dimensional dopamine highs. It is for the growth and well-being of my own soul.

Now I realize the possibility that I am not an immortal soul. That I am just a biological organism. I was planning on living one awesome life. A life in which I feel high, compose awesome transcending otherworldly themes, and finally become eternal after I die and live in eternal bliss (highs) in the afterlife.

My life has now become the exact opposite of that. I am now completely apathetic (anhedonic) as well as depressed and no longer believe I am an immortal soul anymore. I believed I was a higher dimensional soul (being) who possessed all the amazing talents of all famous musical artists around the world and that I could create next greatest hits by them (their personalities). Hits that mix my inspiration with their personalities. Transcending the personalities of their music into the supernatural. Therefore, creating supernatural hits.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26356
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:14 am

MattMVS7 wrote:The very thing that inspired my composing was .....
.....a cat walking over a piano.

MattMVS7's composition from last week
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLepMTUiW4Y

A cat walking over a piano keyboard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZyjD_eou2k

So you are lying when you said you lost your inspiration.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26356
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Start answering direct questions.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:15 am

Start answering questions... "Mozart link"

1) What is the exact time frame that you were not able to "compose" and post your compositions?

2) Do you have a psychiatrist? Yes or No?

3) How can "composing for computer games" be hardwired into your head, over millions of years, if computer games are only 35 years old?

MattMVS7
Poster
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 11:52 pm

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby MattMVS7 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:17 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
MattMVS7 wrote:The very thing that inspired my composing was .....
.....a cat walking over a piano.

MattMVS7's composition from last week
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLepMTUiW4Y

A cat walking over a piano keyboard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZyjD_eou2k

So you are lying when you said you lost your inspiration.

I lost my inspiration and just decided to "compose" the last few remaining music and just end it. Also, I am able to create excellent music in my mind, but have no way of articulating that in reality. Hence the reason why my music is so bad.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26356
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Start answering direct questions.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:21 am

Pay attention

Start answering questions...

1) What is the exact time frame that you were not able to "compose" and post your compositions?

2) Do you have a psychiatrist? Yes or No?

3) How can "composing for computer games" be hardwired into your head, over millions of years, if computer games are only 35 years old?

MattMVS7
Poster
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 11:52 pm

Re: Start answering direct questions.

Postby MattMVS7 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:31 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:Pay attention

Start answering questions...

1) What is the exact time frame that you were not able to "compose" and post your compositions?

2) Do you have a psychiatrist? Yes or No?

3) How can "composing for computer games" be hardwired into your head, over millions of years, if computer games are only 35 years old?

1.) I don't know. I don't keep track of time.

2.) Yes.

3.) I don't get what you are asking here.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26356
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Start answering direct questions.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:47 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:1) What is the exact time frame that you were not able to "compose" and post your compositions?
MattMVS7 wrote: 1.) I don't know. I don't keep track of time.
So you have been directly lying that you have been unable to "compose" as there has been no gaps :lol:


Matthew Ellard wrote:2) Do you have a psychiatrist? Yes or No?
MattMVS7 wrote:2.) Yes.
So why are you asking us psychiatric questions and not that person? Why are you lying to us?


Matthew Ellard wrote:3) How can "composing for computer games" be hardwired into your head, over millions of years, if computer games are only 35 years old?
MattMVS7 wrote:3.) I don't get what you are asking here.
You are claiming your free will has been removed by evolutionary hard-wiring of your brain over millions of years. Computer games are 35 years old. Why are you lying?

MattMVS7
Poster
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 11:52 pm

Re: Start answering direct questions.

Postby MattMVS7 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:49 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:1) What is the exact time frame that you were not able to "compose" and post your compositions?
MattMVS7 wrote: 1.) I don't know. I don't keep track of time.
So you have been directly lying that you have been unable to "compose" as there has been no gaps :lol:


Matthew Ellard wrote:2) Do you have a psychiatrist? Yes or No?
MattMVS7 wrote:2.) Yes.
So why are you asking us psychiatric questions and not that person? Why are you lying to us?


Matthew Ellard wrote:3) How can "composing for computer games" be hardwired into your head, over millions of years, if computer games are only 35 years old?
MattMVS7 wrote:3.) I don't get what you are asking here.
You are claiming your free will has been removed by evolutionary hard-wiring of your brain over millions of years. Computer games are 35 years old. Why are you lying?

You already know that I am not lying about any of these things. Since I appear to be a troll, then you have also taken on my role as well and are trolling me. You know that I am speaking the truth and you just wish to have a fun time with me.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26356
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Start answering direct questions.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:52 am

MattMVS7 wrote: You already know that I am not lying about any of these things.
No. It's the exact opposite. I have given hard evidence that you are directly lying. Why are you lying to us?

Do you also lie to your "imaginary psychiatrist"? :lol:

MattMVS7 wrote:.... you just wish to have a fun time with me.
Yep. It's called "reverse trolling". :D

MattMVS7
Poster
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 11:52 pm

Re: Start answering direct questions.

Postby MattMVS7 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:56 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
MattMVS7 wrote: You already know that I am not lying about any of these things.
No. It's the exact opposite. I have given hard evidence that you are directly lying. Why are you lying to us?

Do you also lie to your "imaginary psychiatrist"? :lol:

MattMVS7 wrote:.... you just wish to have a fun time with me.
Yep. It's called "reverse trolling". :D

Not everything is as it appears to be. You have to have scientific evidence that I am lying. You cannot just rely on anecdotes alone.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26356
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Start answering direct questions.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:47 am

MattMVS7 wrote: You have to have scientific evidence that I am lying?
Yes. Are you using your free will to challenge me? :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26356
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

MattMVS7 is caught lying, yet again.

Postby Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:06 am

MattMVS7 wrote: I have autism ........... I wonder if this comes from my autism.

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopi ... 7&start=30

MattMVS7 wrote: I have autism ........... I wonder if this comes from my autism.

http://www.neurotalk.org/959716-post3.h ... aed90af31f

MattMVS7 wrote:..kill me off before I get the chance to share my great autistic composing talent to the world. This life is nothing more than some foolish game to stay alive.
.
http://www.religiousforums.com/threads/ ... fe.181953/"]

How come your psychiatric disease changes to autism to anxiety disorder and other diseases, according to which forum you are posting on? :lol:

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Regular Poster
Posts: 927
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Colorado Springs, CO

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby Cadmusteeth » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:43 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
MattMVS7 wrote:The very thing that inspired my composing was .....
.....a cat walking over a piano.

MattMVS7's composition from last week
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLepMTUiW4Y

A cat walking over a piano keyboard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZyjD_eou2k

So you are lying when you said you lost your inspiration.

Yikes!

MattMVS7
Poster
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 11:52 pm

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby MattMVS7 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:08 pm

We as human beings have a need for air. If you were to be suffocated with a pillow, then you would feel suffocated. The reason why you feel suffocated is because you have a need for air which is such a strong need. I feel suffocated since I have such a strong need for an eternal blissful afterlife. So taking that away from me is like taking the air away from me. It is a feeling of suffocation experienced mentally in my mind since it is a psychological need.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic
Posts: 10177
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:14 pm

Like.......thats really heavy, man. Whats ironic, is the notion of needing an afterlife is like putting my testicles in a vice and turning the handle.

I guess we have different ...........likes?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

MattMVS7
Poster
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 11:52 pm

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby MattMVS7 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:26 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Like.......thats really heavy, man. Whats ironic, is the notion of needing an afterlife is like putting my testicles in a vice and turning the handle.

I guess we have different ...........likes?

The need to survive (live) and feel happy is naturally selected. It is not nonsensical. Most of us as human beings are hardwired that way. I am hardwired for that very powerfully. Which is the reason why you see me doing nothing but complaining and also is the reason why me living forever happy is the only thing that brings joy and meaning to my life.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic
Posts: 10177
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:51 pm

No.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8104
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby Poodle » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:15 pm

Matt, you fit every definition of a troll there is except a Scandinavian cave-dweller. Shame - that one would be preferable.

You have been outed several times over, and site admins are falling over themselves in their haste to block your idiocy. I'm embarrassed for you now. Do yourself a favour - give up altogether or invent a new story that can't be found spread far and wide, word for word.

Failing that, hang around. You're giving me a lot of belly-laughs now.

MattMVS7
Poster
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 11:52 pm

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby MattMVS7 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:15 pm

.....a cat walking over a piano.

Actually, it is tiny little baby kittens all over my keyboard. They are each almost the size of a key. Together, they all look like little furry bugs walking over my keyboard. A whole entire colony of them.

User avatar
Lausten
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3450
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby Lausten » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:40 pm

MattMVS7 wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Like.......thats really heavy, man. Whats ironic, is the notion of needing an afterlife is like putting my testicles in a vice and turning the handle.

I guess we have different ...........likes?

The need to survive (live) and feel happy is naturally selected. It is not nonsensical. Most of us as human beings are hardwired that way. I am hardwired for that very powerfully. Which is the reason why you see me doing nothing but complaining and also is the reason why me living forever happy is the only thing that brings joy and meaning to my life.

So, you want to be happy, I get that. We're hardwired that way, okay, that follows. You are somehow MORE hardwired, eh, not so much. So you complain, mm, lost me right there. Unless you have someone responding to your whims, complaining doesn't work. Maybe if you are under age 4. And, you decided there is only thing that will make you happy, well, there you go, you figured out your own problem. Good job, now, move along.
A sermon helper that doesn't tell you what to believe: http://www.milepost100.com

MattMVS7
Poster
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 11:52 pm

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby MattMVS7 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:44 pm

Lausten wrote:
MattMVS7 wrote:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Like.......thats really heavy, man. Whats ironic, is the notion of needing an afterlife is like putting my testicles in a vice and turning the handle.

I guess we have different ...........likes?

The need to survive (live) and feel happy is naturally selected. It is not nonsensical. Most of us as human beings are hardwired that way. I am hardwired for that very powerfully. Which is the reason why you see me doing nothing but complaining and also is the reason why me living forever happy is the only thing that brings joy and meaning to my life.

So, you want to be happy, I get that. We're hardwired that way, okay, that follows. You are somehow MORE hardwired, eh, not so much. So you complain, mm, lost me right there. Unless you have someone responding to your whims, complaining doesn't work. Maybe if you are under age 4. And, you decided there is only thing that will make you happy, well, there you go, you figured out your own problem. Good job, now, move along.

How is it childish to think that the only thing that matters in life is living forever and being happy? It is just a different value in life. Some people find value sacrificing their lives and happiness while others do not. It does not make one person childish and another mature. One person (the person who wants to live forever and be happy) should not be looked down upon and called names such as childish. This person is just different and has different values in life.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic
Posts: 10177
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:48 pm

Hey Lausten....I had the same reaction/observation but not as crystallized as your own. I think 4 is still a bit old? by that age kiddies learn what it is that hurts them and make the correlations to avoid such things.....try NEW ways to avoid them on their own rather than sit inhumanely passive waiting for others to care for them. Theres a nice $4 word for something frozen in a larval stage and never fully developing. i'm thinking mostly salamanders....but obviously it occurs in hoomans too.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

MattMVS7
Poster
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 11:52 pm

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby MattMVS7 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:51 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Hey Lausten....I had the same reaction/observation but not as crystallized as your own. I think 4 is still a bit old? by that age kiddies learn what it is that hurts them and make the correlations to avoid such things.....try NEW ways to avoid them on their own rather than sit inhumanely passive waiting for others to care for them. Theres a nice $4 word for something frozen in a larval stage and never fully developing. i'm thinking mostly salamanders....but obviously it occurs in hoomans too.

I am younger than 4 years old. I am 0 years, 0 months, 0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes, and 0 seconds old. I am nobody.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic
Posts: 10177
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:04 pm

No.... thats not it.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

User avatar
Poodle
Has More Than 8K Posts
Posts: 8104
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm
Custom Title: Regular sleeper
Location: NE corner of my living room

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby Poodle » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:14 pm

,,, but you were right about the last bit, Matt.

MattMVS7
Poster
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 11:52 pm

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby MattMVS7 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:19 pm

Poodle wrote:,,, but you were right about the last bit, Matt.

I am not sure whether you could call me childish. Rather, you could instead call me a shallow person. It doesn't matter who you are as a person. All that matters in life is how you feel. So even though I may be a shallow person, my feelings of bliss are very profound and deep feelings that gave so much joy, meaning, and inspiration to my life and hobbies. I have lost those feelings.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic
Posts: 10177
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:21 pm

Poodle..... you crack me up. So involved with what you correctly perceive as a childish nobody repetitive troll.

You are HOOKED!...........Whats the appeal? I mean....no criticism...keep on keeping on as you enjoy it.....but why?===as I do it too but I have not voiced a reaction as otherwise as negative as yours. Just curious.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic
Posts: 10177
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:24 pm

MattMVS7 wrote:
Poodle wrote:,,, but you were right about the last bit, Matt.

I am not sure whether you could call me childish. Rather, you could instead call me a shallow person. It doesn't matter who you are as a person. All that matters in life is how you feel. So even though I may be a shallow person, my feelings of bliss are very profound and deep feelings that gave so much joy, meaning, and inspiration to my life and hobbies. I have lost those feelings.

I'm having a private discussion with someone off this forum who is dealing with his feelings. I have feelings. Everyone has feelings. You should encourage the good ones, and minimize the bad ones. We can't control our feelings....but we DO control, or choose not to, how we respond to our feelings.

Wallowing in our feelings.....is defective. Must suck to be you.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

MattMVS7
Poster
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 11:52 pm

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby MattMVS7 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:31 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
MattMVS7 wrote:
Poodle wrote:,,, but you were right about the last bit, Matt.

I am not sure whether you could call me childish. Rather, you could instead call me a shallow person. It doesn't matter who you are as a person. All that matters in life is how you feel. So even though I may be a shallow person, my feelings of bliss are very profound and deep feelings that gave so much joy, meaning, and inspiration to my life and hobbies. I have lost those feelings.

I'm having a private discussion with someone off this forum who is dealing with his feelings. I have feelings. Everyone has feelings. You should encourage the good ones, and minimize the bad ones. We can't control our feelings....but we DO control, or choose not to, how we respond to our feelings.

Wallowing in our feelings.....is defective. Must suck to be you.

No, ALL that matters in life is how a person feels. Not who the person is, not them contributing to society, them ignoring their feelings/moving on, or anything else in life. Living forever and feeling happy/enjoyment is ALL that matters in life and NOTHING else.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic
Posts: 10177
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:22 pm

No.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

MattMVS7
Poster
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 11:52 pm

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby MattMVS7 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:55 pm

I swear I am going to kill someone here. If I can't get my dopamine (good feelings back), then I will become violent. I have anhedonia and I have had it for quite some time now. I absolutely cannot stand being in that neutral mental state. I always need to be in that high dopamine state. If I can't be in that state, then I will become violent.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Has No Life
Posts: 19632
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: sees Maria Frigoris from its house!

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby scrmbldggs » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:28 pm

/thread
Hi, Io the lurker.

MattMVS7
Poster
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 11:52 pm

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby MattMVS7 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:44 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:/thread

If this thread dare gets locked, then I will use my fist and shatter through back into it. It is no different than locking me out of a room. I will use my fist and shatter through that locked door.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
True Skeptic
Posts: 10177
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Where do I begin?

Postby bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:45 pm

Why would you do that?
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?


Return to “Skepticism and Critical Thinking”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest