Trump is so evil we should give a bunch of astrologers the authority to remove him.

How should we think about weird things?
Abdul Alhazred
Persistent Poster
Custom Title: Yes that one.

Trump is so evil we should give a bunch of astrologers the authority to remove him.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:35 pm

Did I say astrologers? I meant psychiatrists. :mrgreen:

Psychiatrist, Heal Thyself
By Theodore Dalrymple (himself a psychiatrist) in City Journal

Gartner argues that it is not only permissible for psychiatrists to diagnose President Trump, but also obligatory for them to do so, and that furthermore they should agitate for his removal from office on psychiatric or psychological grounds. “We live in a pre-fascist society,” explains the psychologist. “If you consider silence in the face of rising fascism to be unethical, then the only way to adhere to the A[merican] P[sychatric] A[ssociation] ethics [which states that psychiatrists should not diagnose public figures whom they have not personal examined] is to behave unethically . . . The German Psychiatric Association said nothing during the rise of Hitler. Should they be our moral role models? As a Jew, I was raised on the mantra ‘Never again,’ which means that it is a terrible sin to be silent in the face of rising fascism . . . In an effort to avoid ‘embarrassing the profession’ the APA has stained it with eternal shame.”

" ... and *sometimes* it's just a cigar". --Sigmund Freud
Aldous Huxley wrote:A government with a comprehensive plan for the betterment of society is a government that uses torture.

ElectricMonk
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Re: Trump is so evil we should give a bunch of astrologers the authority to remove him.

Post by ElectricMonk » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:41 pm

No Trump supporter is going to call him a Fascist until he does it himself (which he nearly did last week).
And unless The Fuehrer calls the spade a spade, people will delude themselves that nothing unusual is happening.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Re: Trump is so evil we should give a bunch of astrologers the authority to remove him.

Post by Gord » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:28 pm

We could always let astrologers look at his entrails to see what his future holds. Bit gross, though.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Gawdzilla Sama
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Deadly but evil.

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:53 pm

Abdul Alhazred wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:35 pm
Did I say astrologers? I meant psychiatrists. :mrgreen:

Psychiatrist, Heal Thyself
By Theodore Dalrymple (himself a psychiatrist) in City Journal

Gartner argues that it is not only permissible for psychiatrists to diagnose President Trump, but also obligatory for them to do so, and that furthermore they should agitate for his removal from office on psychiatric or psychological grounds. “We live in a pre-fascist society,” explains the psychologist. “If you consider silence in the face of rising fascism to be unethical, then the only way to adhere to the A[merican] P[sychatric] A[ssociation] ethics [which states that psychiatrists should not diagnose public figures whom they have not personal examined] is to behave unethically . . . The German Psychiatric Association said nothing during the rise of Hitler. Should they be our moral role models? As a Jew, I was raised on the mantra ‘Never again,’ which means that it is a terrible sin to be silent in the face of rising fascism . . . In an effort to avoid ‘embarrassing the profession’ the APA has stained it with eternal shame.”

" ... and *sometimes* it's just a cigar". --Sigmund Freud
I can see him writing a book, Mein Kampf mit der Vernunft.
Chachacha wrote:"Oh, thweet mythtery of wife, at waft I've found you!"
WWII Resources. Primary sources.
The Myths of Pearl Harbor. Demythologizing the attack.
Hyperwar. Hypertext history of the Second World War.
The greatest place to work in the entire United States.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Post by gorgeous » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:06 pm

such hysteria from the looney liberals....
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:45 pm

gorgeous wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:06 pm
such hysteria from the baby in the WH....
fify
Lard, save me from your followers.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:21 am

Hey gorgeous, the white supremacists stand with you with trump.
The pedophiles stand with you with trump.
The unreported rapists stand with you with trump.
The neonazis stand with you with trump.
The evangelicals stand with you with trump.
You are in your element. Stay down there.
trump is Putin's bitch

Abdul Alhazred
Persistent Poster

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:39 am

Can I bring 'em out or can't I? ;)
Aldous Huxley wrote:A government with a comprehensive plan for the betterment of society is a government that uses torture.

gorgeous
Perpetual Poster

Post by gorgeous » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:57 am

The pedophiles stand with you with trump.
The unreported rapists stand with you with trump. -------like Hillary laughing about how she got a pedophile off free in her first case?and blamed the child for it..... and how she threatened and harassed Bill's rape victims?
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Abdul Alhazred
Persistent Poster

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:57 pm

Pedophiles and Trump?

Without addressing the veracity of the other guilts-by-association, I will say that I heard them all before. But not the one about the pedophiles.

Do tell. :mrgreen:

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:39 pm

trump and his Russian mob buddies force themselves on underaged girls. It happened at least once. trump actually raped a 13 year old girl and another minor was ready to testify to this when she started receiving death threats from trump's people.
trump is Putin's bitch

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:15 pm

...say no (Roy) more...
Lard, save me from your followers.

Abdul Alhazred
Persistent Poster

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:57 pm

Aztexan wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:39 pm
trump and his Russian mob buddies force themselves on underaged girls. It happened at least once. trump actually raped a 13 year old girl and another minor was ready to testify to this when she started receiving death threats from trump's people.
Evidences? ;)

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:56 pm

trump is Putin's bitch

Abdul Alhazred
Persistent Poster

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:31 pm

That's all you got? :lol:

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:54 pm

trump is Putin's bitch

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:54 pm

...“forced to engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act with her fellow minor and sex slave, Maria Doe, age 12, for the sexual enjoyment of Defendant Trump”....
I don't want to even pretend to think about imagining which part of that was the "unnatural" part.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Abdul Alhazred
Persistent Poster

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:03 pm

All you proved is that such a lawsuit exists.

You know, it really is possible to oppose Trump without having to believe any and all made up {!#%@} about him.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:23 pm

I heard he drinks like a fish and kicks orphans in the head on a daily basis. I believe it.
trump is Putin's bitch

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:47 pm

I heard he once stole the second-to-last dollar of a man who was about to die from exposure and starvation.

All the other times, he stole the last dollar as well.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:57 am

The bastard!
trump is Putin's bitch

landrew
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by landrew » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:02 am

I watched the full length movie on Funny or Die when it first came out. Maybe it's still available online somewhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJm-E38G3-0
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:57 am

This just in: Justice Ginsburg was pushed by trump!
trump is Putin's bitch

landrew
Has More Than 8K Posts

Post by landrew » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:12 am

The truth about Trump is more than enough.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:56 am

He let the dogs out.
trump is Putin's bitch

Wordbird
Poster

Post by Wordbird » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:44 am

If Trump was really Hitler, you would all be cheering for him.

Mainly because everyone did cheer for Hitler in his own time.

I'm not saying Trump's a good guy, but I tend to pick my winners by who everyone else is throwing rotten veggies at.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:57 am

The only time I'd cheer that piece of {!#%@} on is when he's about to jump and after his fat ass splats.
trump is Putin's bitch

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:58 am

Not everyone cheered for Hitler. Some went overseas to kick his ass. And they did.
trump is Putin's bitch